A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne
Chapter 56: A New Best Friend

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

October 7, 2000, Chicago, Illinois

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” I asked. “What if they come home?”

Actually, I wasn’t sure it was a good idea even IF they didn’t come home. I’d reluctantly agreed to the threesome because Cynthia had really wanted to do it. But that seemed out of the question, especially because I had decided, for sure, to ask Kelly to be my girlfriend after the dance on Friday. It wasn’t that there was anything wrong with Libby. In fact, I had been very disappointed that we didn’t get to have sex the previous weekend because of Cynthia’s grandmother.

“Your moms are home, so it’s not like we could go to your house.”

I laughed, “Actually, they wouldn’t be upset.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously. They’d probably be concerned about you, because of the meeting with your parents, but they wouldn’t object to me bringing a girl home for sex.”

“Wow! But do you think they would tell my parents?”

I shook my head, “No, but they’d probably have a talk with me about making good decisions. They’d be worried what might happen if your parents found out.”

“How would they find out? If you don’t tell and I don’t tell and your moms don’t tell, there’s no way they could know!”

“You mean just like Cynthia saying there was no risk in being at her house?”

“She meant for her parents coming home!”

“Yes, she did. And they didn’t. And we STILL got caught! That’s what I’m trying to point out - even if you think you won’t get caught, you can!”

I had to stop myself from laughing out loud because I knew I was sounding just like Mom Two after my hockey game when I’d done something because I was sure I wouldn’t be caught. I had been caught, but by one of the coaches, not the referee. It was just too funny that I was making HER point now, in a different situation.

“Don’t you want to do it with me?” Libby asked.

“Wanting to do something doesn’t always mean you should do it,” I replied. “We barely know each other.”

“But last Saturday?”

“I was doing that for Cynthia. It’s pretty obvious she wanted to be with you, too. Can I ask about that?”

“I like boys and girls,” Libby said. “I’ve kissed boys and girls and I like both. You weren’t the first one I touched, though you were the first one I had in my mouth! I always wanted to do what we did to Cynthia, but none of the girls I’ve kissed wanted to have sex.”

“So you’re bi?”

“I guess that’s what you would call it, yes.”

“What about Cynthia?”

“She said she’d be willing to do stuff like that if we had a threesome.”

I got the feeling that things hadn’t developed quite the way Cynthia had said, and I wanted to find out the truth, if I could.

“She told you about her and me, right?” I asked.

“Yes. And said she wanted to have a threesome. I wasn’t sure, but when she promised to do everything with me, too, I agreed because I wanted to have sex with a girl AND a guy and see which I liked best.”

“So if she had said ‘no’?” I asked.

“Then it wouldn’t have happened.”

“You didn’t ask her to have a threesome?”

“No! She asked ME because she knew I liked boys and girls.”

“Then why are you asking me now?”

Libby laughed, “Because after last Saturday, I want to do it with you and see what it’s like! Your dick is really nice and I think it would feel really good inside me! You have experience and I’m sure you can make me cum! I’m sure I can find a girl to have sex with later. I want to, and I want to do it today, because I know you’re probably going to go steady with Kelly. We can be friends, too. I don’t mean like you and Cynthia, but I think you’ll be a good friend for me because of your moms.”

“We can be friends without doing it,” I said.

“Duh!” Libby laughed. “But I want to! You know how to lick a girl, obviously, since you taught me! I want to feel that, too! Seriously, Jesse, I want to be your friend, no matter what. But I also want you to be my first!”

She stopped walking and after a step, I stopped and turned.

“Is there something wrong with me?” she asked.

I shook my head, “No, there’s nothing wrong with you.”

“But I thought guys always wanted to have sex!”

“Oh, they do,” I agreed with a grin, “but remember what I said about the difference between wanting to do something and whether or not you should do it?”

“Sure. What’s bugging you? Getting caught?”

“That’s a small part of it, but it’s more about not wanting to be ... no, sorry, I can’t actually discuss that.”

“Discuss what?”

I sighed, “Let’s just say I’m trying to figure out when I should and when I shouldn’t have sex, and who I should, and who I shouldn’t, have sex with.”

“This is about Francesca, isn’t it?”

I shook my head, “Not really. I mean, I was really upset about that, but that’s not why I feel the way I do.”

“OK, and tell me to mind my own business if you need to, but we all assume you and Francesca did it. I know you did it with Cynthia because she told me, and she described EXACTLY how big you were and what it looked like. So you were with your girlfriend, and one other girl. That’s not crazy, unless you were with other girls, too.”

Dad always said that having one girl to talk to, who you could really bare your soul with, was important. Who that had been had changed during his life, though it was usually Bethany or Elyse. Now I thought it was going to be his new girl, Suzanne. I wondered if maybe Libby could be like that for me. I didn’t know her that well yet, but I had a good feeling about her, and her parents seemed reasonably sane, even if they weren’t as open-minded as my moms, my dad, and the parents of most of my ‘cousins’.

“If I share stuff with you,” I said carefully, “you have to promise to never, ever tell anyone, no matter what, and I would promise the same. We’d have to always keep each other’s secrets, no matter what.”

“The price?” Libby asked with a smirk.

“Of being my close friend!” I chuckled. “The other thing you want I’m still thinking about.”

“Best friends?” she asked.

I nodded, “If we shared everything, that would make us best friends. But the promise is a promise no matter what happens. But there’s one condition - you have to like science fiction!”

Libby laughed, “It’s OK, but I draw the line at playing video games! And I promise. I need someone to talk to who understands me without thinking I’m weird.”

I laughed, “No video games. And you ARE weird, but weird is good! It would be boring if everyone was the same!”

“And you?”

“Even weirder!” I laughed. “Who else do you know who has two moms and a dad who has two wives at the same time?”

“And whose parents would let him have sex in his own bed!”

“On my birthday,” I said with a smirk. “And she was thirty-four!”

“NO WAY!” Libby gasped. “Your moms were OK with that?”

“They let her spend the whole night,” I grinned.

“Whoa! And you were with Francesca? Like we all thought?”

“Yes,” I replied. “And Cynthia, obviously.”

“Obviously! I’ve kissed three girls and one boy besides you. Before Saturday, I had felt one of the girl’s boobs under her shirt, but the other two were just kissing. And the guy - I had my hand in his jeans when he was feeling my boobs. Ellen, Shar, Cynthia, and Freddy.”

“When did you figure out you liked both boys and girls?”

“Last year. I was at a party and we played ‘Truth or Dare’ and I kissed both Ellen and Freddy. I liked kissing both of them.”

“Is that where you did the other stuff?”

“Yep. Shar wasn’t at that party, but she heard about it, and she likes girls, so we hung out, but she never wanted to go beyond kissing. When did your moms figure it out?”

“For Mom One, it was in college. She’s my biological mom. For Mom Two, it was in High School, but she’s bi, like you are.”

“Wait! Your biological mom is a lesbian? How?”

I laughed, “There is nothing normal about ANYTHING in my dad’s life! He and Mom One dated in High School, but they both say it was nightmarish because they were in love but she was a lesbian and trying to deny it. Mom One met Mom Two at Stanford, and they decided to get married. The last time Mom One and Dad had sex was to make me. Mom Two was there, also.”

“But your other mom likes boys, too, right?”

“Yes, but she promised Mom One to never be with anyone else, and Mom One made the same promise. My dad is a whole different story!”

“Is it true he has girlfriends besides his two wives?”

“Yes, but we really shouldn’t talk about that. Some people get really bent out of shape about it. Do your parents know you like boys and girls?”

“My mom, because I talked to her after what we did on Saturday.”

“And she’s OK with it?”

“She said I have to make up my own mind. It’s the same thing she said about sex, though she thinks I should wait.”

“Will you tell her?”

“No, but I won’t lie to her, either. Does that make sense?”

“Yes. That’s how I handle some things with my moms and my dad.”

“So, best friend, wanna be my first?”

“Even if it’s only today?”

“It was only going to be last Saturday and it was Cynthia’s grandma who messed that up! And who knows what happens in the future. We’re best friends, and maybe someday if we’re not dating anyone, we decide to do it again. Maybe it’s only today. That’s OK.”

“If we did, we should go to my house, just to be safe.”

“I need to be home for dinner,” Libby said.

“How about we get some ice cream?” I asked.

“Still not sure?”

“I just want to think about it a bit more.”


“What time do you leave tomorrow, Dad?” Birgit asked.

She was sitting on the loveseat in the master bedroom while I packed my bags for my trip to South America.

“The flight to Dallas is at 8:00am, so I need to leave the house by 6:00am,” I said.

“And when do you get to Colombia?”

“My flight leaves Dallas at noon and arrives at 5:30pm.”

“Where are you staying?”

“At a hotel near the offices of the company I’m doing work for. It’s called the Hotel Rosales, and it’s only a block from the office.”

“I heard it’s dangerous in Colombia.”

“Bogotá is safe,” I said, trying to reassure my nervous daughter. “And you know I can defend myself.”

“Are you taking your gun?”

“I’m not allowed, but I do have other skills.”

“I guess you’re OK at karate,” she smirked.

“Maybe I’ll forget how to cuddle!” I threatened.

“Hah! You like it as much as I do!” she said, calling my bluff.

“I do.”

“And then you go to Argentina, right?”

“Yes, on Wednesday. I’ll be staying at the InterContinental in Buenos Aires.”

“And then Brazil?”

“Yes. São Paulo, on Wednesday, where I’ll stay at the Hotel São Paulo, and I’ll come home on Sunday.”

“You should take me with you! I could take care of you!”

“I’m sure you could, Pumpkin,” I said. “But you have to go to school and I’ll be working all day, except for next weekend and the following Saturday.”

“I bet I’d learn way more visiting those countries than I do in school!”

That was actually a very good argument, and I agreed with her, in principle, but I also believed in treating school with proper respect.

“I’m sure that’s true, but you need to go to school, do your homework, and take your tests. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to travel. In fact, if you go to Sweden in three or four years, I’m sure you’ll get to travel to lots of countries in Europe.”

“But not with you!”

“That’s true, but you’ll be with Karin, Kristian, and Kjell, or maybe some kids you meet in school in Stockholm.”

“Can we video during this trip?”

“No. We’re not setting up videoconferencing systems,” I replied. “Just computer databases.”

“I’m going to miss you!”

“And I’ll miss you, too!”

“Will we be able to cuddle tomorrow?”

“Yes, but you’ll need to be up by 5:45am so we can have ten minutes of cuddling before I leave.”

“I’ll set my alarm,” Birgit declared firmly.

“I’m done,” I said. “Let’s go find your mom.”

She got up from the loveseat and we went downstairs.


“Mom One, this is Libby,” I said when we walked into the living room after taking off our jackets and shoes.

“Hi, Libby,” Mom One replied. “Is everything OK with your parents?”

“Yes, uhm, what do I call you?”

“Jennifer is OK, or Ms. Block.”

“Yes, Ms. Block, everything is fine at home.”

“What are you guys doing?”

“We walked to the ice cream place on Hyde Park Avenue,” I said. “We were going to go up to my room for a while.”

Mom One arched her eyebrow but didn’t say anything, so I took Libby’s hand and we went up to my room. I shut and locked the door, then got a disc from my collection and put it in. Libby laughed.

“YOU have Madonna’s album?”

“Just listen,” I smirked.

“YOU!” she screeched, but she was laughing.

“Not the same?” I asked with a silly grin.

“I am NOT losing my virginity to Weird Al!”

Chicago 17 or Journey’s Greatest Hits?”

“Chicago.”

I ejected the Weird Al CD, put it in its case and put it back on the shelf, then got the Chicago CD and put it into the player and pressed ‘Play’. I moved over to the bed, pulled down my duvet and then turned back to Libby. She came over to me and we hugged and kissed. Our lips parted, our tongues met, and Libby pulled me tight to her. We kissed for a couple of minutes before she broke the kiss, released me, and pulled her sweater over her head. I pulled my polo off, and when she took off her jeans, I took mine off as well.

“Keep going?” she asked.

I didn’t wait and pulled down my briefs and kicked them off. Libby unhooked her black bra and dropped it on the floor, then pushed down her matching panties and kicked them away. She had really nice boobs with big brown nipples, a flat stomach, and she had shaved her pubic hair.

“You shave?” I asked.

“I like it this way,” she said. “Is there a problem?”

I laughed, “No, just most of the girls I’ve seen don’t shave.”

“How many HAVE you seen?” she asked.

“Dozens in the sauna.”

“You use it naked?”

“With our family and some of the ‘cousins’ and their parents.”

“The ‘cousins’?”

“Kids of my dad’s closest friends. One of the women, who I call ‘aunts’, shaves and it really annoys my dad.”

“Why?”

“Because he says that in High School she had absolutely the most gorgeous pubic hair he’d ever seen - shocking red. But her husband likes her shaved, and that annoys my dad to no end.”

Libby giggled, “That’s so funny. But don’t you get embarrassed?”

“Why would I? I was in the sauna for the first time when I was a baby, but only for a few minutes. Being naked doesn’t mean you have to have sex, or that you want to.”

“I hope you don’t mean now!”

I chuckled, “No, of course not! But in the sauna it’s not about sex. It’s like seeing some of my aunts or my dad’s other friends nurse their kids. Boobs are meant for feeding babies, in addition to being fun to play with!”

Libby laughed, “Well, how about we stop talking and start playing?”

I got into bed without saying anything and Libby hopped in after me. We turned on our sides and she moved close so we could kiss. I loved the feel of her boobs against my chest, and put my hand on her sexy butt, pulling her against my rock-hard boner. We kissed for a couple of minutes and then I gently pushed Libby on her back and began kissing her all over, starting with her shoulder blades. I avoided all the ‘fun’ areas, but discovered she was slightly ticklish when I kissed her stomach. When I kissed my way back up I kissed along her legs but not THE fun spot, but when I got to her chest I kissed, licked and sucked her nipples.

“Ooooh!” she sighed, shivering a bit.

I spent about five minutes enjoying each boob before I kissed my way down between Libby’s legs and ran my tongue along her slit.

“Oh!” she gasped as I touched her button. “Right there, Jesse!”

I closed my mouth around her clit and sucked gently while I ran my tongue over it. Libby moaned and moved her hips up, so I slipped my hands under her butt, cupped her tight butt cheeks, and held her firmly to my mouth.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” she squeaked, then moaned and shuddered.

That happened twice more before I moved on top of her, lodged my dick against her pussy lips and kissed her softly.

“Go slow,” she whispered. “It’s my first time.”

I nodded and pushed my hips forward. I slipped easily into her and didn’t encounter an actual cherry, so I slowly pushed further into her, pulled back a bit, and then pushed all the way into her. I looked down and she was smiling.

“Hi, best friend,” she said with a deep, satisfied sigh.

“Hi,” I replied with a grin. “You OK?”

She nodded her head, wrapped her arms and legs around me and said, “You may fuck me now!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.