A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 52: ‘Watch one; Do one; Teach one’

September 16, 2000, Denver, Colorado

Fifty minutes later, long enough for Housekeeping to change the sheets on the bed and for Suzanne and me to shower, there was a knock at the door. Suzanne opened it and let a bubbly and obviously very happy Cheryl into the hotel room.

“Hi!” she gushed.

“Hi!” I replied. “I owe you an apology.”

“Nah, not really. You didn’t go back on a promise or anything. And I am going to get what I want!”

“And what’s that?”

Cheryl laughed softly, “Well, unless health class was completely wrong and Smart Teens; Smart Choices was fiction, you’re going to put your penis into my vagina, move it in and out until you ejaculate, and in the process, hopefully, give me multiple orgasms.”

I chuckled, “That is the general idea. Do you have your admission pass?”

Cheryl pulled a folded paper from the back pocket of her skin-tight jeans and handed it to me. I unfolded it, verified it was ‘clean’ and handed it back.

“I figure we could order Room Service, if that’s OK, Steve,” Suzanne said.

“It is,” I agreed.

“Cheryl,” Suzanne said, “just to put Steve’s mind completely at ease, it’s up to you if I stay or not.”

“I thought this was ‘watch one; do one; teach one’,” Cheryl replied with a slight smile.

“It’s up to you, but Steve was rightly concerned about you not wanting someone watching your first time.”

“I’m in a locker room full of naked girls after soccer practice.”

“Now THERE is an image,” I chuckled.

“But that’s far different from having sex in front of someone else,” Suzanne said, ignoring me.

“You did that, didn’t you?” Cheryl asked.

“Yes, but that’s me, not you. My mistake was making it, in effect, a condition. It isn’t.”

“And you think I would have agreed if I wasn’t OK with it?”

“No, I don’t, but I wanted to make sure and let you know it’s OK to change your mind. Is it what you want?”

“It is,” Cheryl affirmed.

“Then let’s get started by getting naked!” Suzanne declared.

I was a bit surprised by the quick transition, but when both girls pulled their polo shirts over their heads I began undressing, taking care to watch the girls as they removed their jeans, then bras, and finally panties. The contrast between the two was striking - the Nordic Suzanne Aavik, with blonde hair and very fair skin; the mixed Native American and Hispanic Cheryl with brown skin and jet black hair. Suzanne was slim and soft, with small round breasts, while Cheryl was firm and muscular, with just small swells capped by tiny nipples. If Cheryl had an ounce of fat anywhere on her body, I had no idea where it might be hidden. I removed my briefs and waited for Suzanne to make the next move.

She walked over to me, took my hand, and led me to the loveseat. I sat down and Suzanne sat in my lap while the delectable Cheryl sat down in the comfortable chair with the best view. Suzanne and I began kissing softly and I cupped her firm breast. We had a very nice make out session before she slipped from my lap and knelt before me. I watched intently as she took me in her mouth and gave me a slow, sensual blowjob which culminated in a very pleasurable release.

Suzanne got up, indicated that Cheryl, who was wide-eyed, should stay where she was, and went to the bathroom. She returned with a warm washcloth which she used to remove any traces of cum and saliva, then went over to Cheryl and the two of them had a two-minute whispered conversation. When they finished, Cheryl got up came over to me, and sat in my lap while Suzanne sat down in the chair Cheryl had just vacated.

“I’ve kissed, but that’s it,” Cheryl said, putting her arms around my neck.

I nodded and moved to kiss her thin lips. She surprised me by aggressively pushing her tongue into my mouth, doing her best to explore my tonsils. At that point, the last fleeting bit of concern I’d had about Cheryl disappeared like the morning mist in bright sunlight. I moved my hand to her chest, placing my palm over one of the swells, then shifting it slightly so I could run my thumb over her tiny nipple. Cheryl moaned into my mouth and shivered.

We kissed for several minutes before Cheryl moved from my lap and knelt on the floor between my legs. She tilted her head side to side, examining me, before gently grasping my semi-flaccid shaft with her hand and planting a tentative kiss on my glans. After two additional similar kisses, she opened her mouth and touched the tip of her tongue to the tip of my dick, then traced a circle around the head before taking my glans into her mouth and sucking gently.

Cheryl’s long, silky, black tresses draped over my legs as she began stroking me and slowly bobbing her head, running her tongue along my shaft as she moved up and down. Suzanne had given her good advice and it was paying off in pleasure for me as I rapidly hardened and became fully erect. Cheryl tested how much of me she could get into her mouth, which was only about halfway, but that didn’t take away from the wonderful sensation of her soft tongue and her gently sucking as she slowly bobbed up and down while stroking me with her hand.

One thing was true about blowjobs, even from someone inexperienced - they are very pleasurable. On top of that, knowing that a first blowjob was being given by a virgin made it extremely erotic. Cheryl’s lips, tongue, and hand brought me slowly but inexorably towards my release, and when she felt me twitch, she backed off, sucked harder, lashed my glans with her tongue, and stroked me faster until I exploded into her mouth. Cheryl continued to lick, suck, and stroke me as several strong jets of cum blasted from my dick into her mouth. After the last spurt, she swallowed, bobbed a few times, then released me.

She stood, sat in my lap, and we exchanged a deep, soft French kiss, our tongues gently dancing around each other, sharing the small amount of my cum which coated her tongue. She broke the kiss, got up, and wordlessly took the washcloth from Suzanne, went to the bathroom, and then returned with it, now warm and damp, and used it to clean my slowly deflating shaft. When she finished, we exchanged another soft kiss, and then she moved aside so Suzanne, who had stood up, could lead me to the suite’s bedroom. Cheryl followed and sat in a chair in the corner which would give her a good view.

Suzanne and I got into bed and kissed a bit before I moved down to suckle her breasts, and then between her legs to bring her to two good orgasms before I moved up to enter her and we had a very nice, mutually pleasurable lovemaking session, after which I licked her to a final orgasm before we went to the bathroom to clean up with a quick shower. Once we finished, we dried off and went back to the bedroom. I got into the king-size bed, on the side without the wet spot, while Suzanne and Cheryl huddled together and spoke quietly. When they finished, Cheryl climbed into bed next to me.

She put her mouth close to my ear, “I want you to lick me and then fuck me, please.”

I smiled and nodded, and we exchanged several soft kisses before I moved down and ran my tongue across one of her small nipples. While I strongly preferred women with small breasts, Cheryl was almost flat-chested, but that didn’t deter me at all. She moaned softly and her nipple became rock-hard, like a small pebble which I could roll around in my mouth. I was in no hurry so I spent several minutes on each of Cheryl’s nipples before I kissed my way down her firm, muscular abdomen to the soft curls of black pubic hair which covered her mons.

As was my habit, I nuzzled my nose in her hair, taking in a strong, womanly scent which emanated inches from where my nose rested. I inhaled deeply, then slowly kissed my way downwards to her glistening labia. I ran the tip of my tongue from top to bottom, and then back to the top again, causing Cheryl to moan softly and shiver, while I got just a hint of the taste of her juices. Unable to resist, I gently pressed my tongue between her thin, taut labia and savored the musky flavor as her scent filled my nostrils.

As I pressed my tongue into Cheryl, I discovered that the teasing Suzanne and I had speculated about earlier was true - Cheryl was incredibly tight. I had a tube of K-Y in my bag, and I felt I’d need to use it, just to be on the safe side. I began sliding my tongue slowly in and out of Cheryl’s now dripping tunnel which caused her to moan. She groaned a moment later when I closed my mouth around her clit, sucked gently, and teased it with my tongue. Cheryl bucked her hips slowly and I felt her hand on the back of my head, pulling me against her.

I enjoyed Cheryl’s taste, feel, and smell as I used my mouth to bring her to her first orgasm of the afternoon. She grasped a handful of sheet with each hand, groaned, and squeezed her thighs against my face as her body shook gently in response to the waves of pleasure overtaking her. After more careful attention, she had a second, then a third orgasm, before I moved my head from between her legs and got off the bed.

“Where are you going,” she asked breathlessly.

“To get lubricant to make your first time easier.”

She nodded and I went into the bathroom and got the tube of K-Y from a zippered pocket in my bathroom kit, then returned to the bed. I opened the tube, squeezed some onto my finger and applied a light coating to Cheryl’s labia, then squeezed more onto my fingers and applied it liberally to my glans and shaft. I re-capped the tube, set it on the nightstand next to the bed, then moved between Cheryl’s legs. I positioned my dick against her labia, leaned down to kiss her, then pushed my hips forward. Cheryl gasped into my mouth as my glans split her labia and entered her extremely tight tunnel.

I paused, broke the kiss, raised my head, and looked down at Cheryl. She opened her eyes and nodded, so I flexed my hips, pushing a bit further into her. I pulled back a bit and pressed forward again. She was so incredibly tight that it was slow going, and my mind flashed back to Katt’s skater friend, Laura Thornton, who had been similarly tight, and more recently, Nicole. It took me a few minutes before our pubic hairs meshed and I was fully embedded in Cheryl’s silky confines.

I lowered my lips to Cheryl’s for a kiss and she responded by wrapping her legs around my thighs and gently rolling her hips. Needing no further encouragement, I pulled back then slowly pushed myself completely inside her once again. I ground my pubic bone against her clit and she groaned and squeezed her muscles, putting intense pressure on my shaft. When she relaxed, I pulled back and pushed forward slowly once more. I ground against her and she responded by squeezing her muscles tight and gently bucking against me.

We developed a slow steady rhythm that repeated the actions of those first two thrusts. A few minutes later, Cheryl tightened her arms and legs around me, then groaned and shuddered as she had her first orgasm from intercourse. I ground against her until the orgasm finished. She broke our kiss, panting, and I resumed my slow, gentle thrusts, with Cheryl meeting each one by raising her hips. We continued that way for a couple of minutes, until she whispered, ‘I want you to fuck me hard’ and bucked her hips firmly upwards.

Not wanting to disappoint, I began moving harder and faster, with Cheryl meeting each stroke with an energetic upward thrust of her hips. I increased the tempo and force of my strokes until we were engaged in a rip-roaring, bed-squeaking, headboard-banging fuck. Of course, the headboard was attached to the wall, and the bed didn’t actually squeak, but it certainly should have as I pounded in and out of Cheryl’s tight pussy while she fucked me back just as hard as I was fucking her.

Her second and third orgasms were huge, and as we worked towards another one, my own pleasure grew and when I could no longer hold back, I pushed deep into Cheryl’s tight confines and blasted her pussy full of cum as I ground against her. That was enough to bring her off for the fourth time and she groaned loudly as her spasming pussy milked cum from my dick.

When our mutual orgasms passed, I gently pulled out and slid down so I could lick her to one more orgasm, which she had a few minutes later. I moved up next to her and she leaned over to share a sexy French kiss.

“That,” Cheryl declared, breathing heavily, “was awesome!”

“Shall we order room service and take a shower?” I asked.

“Yes, please.”

I got out of bed and got the menus which I let Cheryl and Suzanne peruse, and once they’d decided, I called down to place the order, adding a large chef’s salad for myself, with instructions to leave out the croutons but add grilled chicken. Once the order was placed, Cheryl and I went into the bathroom and got into the shower. She very much enjoyed the mutual washing and then drying, and when we finished, we went back to the sitting room to dress.

“You were right, Suzanne,” Cheryl said. “I don’t think it could have been better!”

“Except if you actually could have fucked Mr. Knowles!” Suzanne teased.

“Well, yeah, but he’s married and won’t cheat!”

“Not to mention the trouble he’d get into if he did it, and not just from his wife!” Suzanne exclaimed.

“Worse if I’d got him when I wanted two years ago! I wasn’t even legal then!”

“You should probably call Housekeeping for fresh sheets,” Suzanne said.

That told me that she expected to be with me tonight, in clean sheets, which meant I wouldn’t get another chance with Cheryl. I couldn’t exactly complain because I’d very much enjoyed deflowering her, and Suzanne had shared a good amount of her time that she’d expected to spend with me. One thing was certain - her future lovers were going to be VERY happy; I certainly was. I nodded and got up and placed the call, wondering what Housekeeping thought of me needing clean sheets every afternoon or evening when I was in Denver.

“I can see why you want to live with him,” Cheryl said with a smirk.

Suzanne shook her head, “It’s not the sex. That’s awesome, obviously, but it’s the intellectual challenge that’s so attractive. Think Mr. Isaacson, Mrs. Arnott, and Mr. Flack all rolled into one.”

“Whoa!”

“I take it those are the best teachers at your High School?” I asked.

“The ones who are cool, who challenge you, and who aren’t afraid of parents complaining. They’re all tenured, so short of some kind of criminal activity, they won’t lose their jobs no matter what. Mr. Isaacson says he lives for parents who complain about ‘sensitive’ topics.”

“Sadly,” I said, “there will be very few teachers like Mr. Isaacson in the future. The pressure is building to eliminate all free thought in schools. The idiotic focus on standardized testing is going to force all free thought to the side in favor of teaching to the tests so that a school is ranked highly, or worse, can retain funding levels. You KNOW that’s going to happen once the feds stick their noses deeper into the business of the local school boards.”

“You don’t think there should be a national standard?” Cheryl asked.

“There already is; two of them, in fact. The ACT and SAT are national tests, conducted by private organizations. Colleges use them, as well as applications, essays, interviews, and entrance exams to decide who to admit. In addition, there are private accreditation organizations which set standards for education. Add to that state standards, and we have everything in place. Get the feds involved even deeper, or put the focus on some new standardized testing system, with funding tied to it, and it’s all over. Our education system will be the laughingstock of the world.

“And there are other national tests, too - the LSAT, GRE, and MCAT are administered by private organizations and accepted by colleges to demonstrate your likely level of success in law, graduate, or medical school. And there are plenty of other private, voluntary associations such as the College Board and the NCAA who establish standards. The national government should butt out and leave this to the states and private associations. I mean, after all, education was NOT a delegated power in the Constitution.”

“Is that one of your official rants?” Suzanne asked with a smirk.

“No, though I suppose the Constitution itself is a rant against its own complete abandonment! I swear, we should pass it again with a single change at the end: ‘This time we fucking mean it!’.”

“Do you mind if I ask who you are going to vote for in November?” Cheryl asked.

“A pox on all their houses,” I replied with a grin. “I’ll most likely vote for Harry Browne, the Libertarian candidate. I can’t stand Al Gore and my personal ethics prevent me from voting for ANY member of the Bush family for anything, right down to dogcatcher, if they still elect those somewhere!”

“That sounds like a long conversation!”

“It is. I’d invite you to our Rap Sessions but you’re going to college either in the Pacific Northwest or Rockies.”

“I’m being recruited and if someone wants to give me money to play soccer to help pay for my degree, I’m not going to pass that up!”

“Nor should you,” I replied. “You can find people who are interested in liberty and free expression everywhere. Find them at your college, and you’ll have the same kinds of opportunities you’d have for stimulating conversation that Suzanne will.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.