A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 49: Experiments and Explanations

September 8, 2000, Chicago, Illinois

I really did want to go inside with Kelly, but I knew that if I did, even if all we did was kiss, I wouldn’t be able to do what Cynthia had asked. I’d decided I really DID want to do that, because I’d probably never get another chance, especially if Kelly and I became a couple and stayed together, which I was pretty sure was what I wanted to happen. There was also the issue of Kelly’s parents, and if they found out we’d been alone together in the house, I might not be able to see her. That made the decision obvious, even if it wasn’t easy.

“Your parents would be really ticked,” I said. “Even if nothing happened other than us kissing. In fact, I think they’d be ticked even if we didn’t kiss and were just alone in your house!”

“Parents are such a pain,” she sighed. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

I nodded. We hugged again and I got another nice kiss. Kelly got her keys from her pocket, unlocked the door, then went inside. She turned, said ‘goodnight’, and then closed the door. I left the porch and walked back towards my house wondering just what Kelly was thinking. I was sure she wasn’t ready for sex, and being alone in the house together was really dangerous, because I knew what might happen if she got overly excited. Both Mom One and Dad had talked to me about being careful about that.

When I got home, my moms were in their room which meant they were very likely ‘kissing’, so I didn’t knock on their door. I went to my room, got out my computer and connected to the internet. I brought up netflix.com in my browser, added the movie to the queue, and then rearranged the queue so that I’d have the disc for my Friday date with Kelly. Once I finished, I closed the browser and disconnected from the internet.

I went downstairs, got a glass of water, then went back to my room to begin reading The Bear and the Dragon, a Tom Clancy book my dad had just finished. He said it wasn’t as good as the others, but that it was still fun to read. I settled down in my bed with the book and turned to the first page.


“What is this place?” Val asked when we walked into the building where NIKA kept the loft apartment.

“My company leases an apartment in this building for out-of-town staff or Board members to use. It’s occupied most Sunday through Thursday nights, but Friday and Saturday are usually open, though sometimes someone is here for more than a week. I know it’s available, as the employee who was here left yesterday.”

“And it makes a convenient love nest?”

“It does! I had one in High School, too. It wasn’t mine, but it belonged to a friend who let me use it when it wasn’t otherwise occupied.”

“Did your parents know about that?”

“My mom found out, eventually, and about lost her mind. She’s the antithesis of what I think a good parent should be like.”

“So you’d be OK with your daughters doing this?”

“I believe it’s up to them to decide. No double standards here.”

“And your wives?”

“Have the freedom, but elect not to exercise it for their own reasons.”

We went up to the second floor and I let us into the apartment, then closed and locked the door behind us. We kicked off our shoes and I offered Val a drink, then got her requested Sprite and a San Pellegrino for me. I sat down next to her on the couch, took my wallet from my pocket, and extracted my STI card.

“Not to be gauche, but I do need to see the test results,” I said. “I have a card because it’s easier to carry in my wallet.”

“‘Gauche’?” she repeated. “You have a fairly broad vocabulary. I take it you read a lot?”

She opened her bag and extracted an envelope which she handed to me.

“I do,” I replied as I extracted the test results from the envelope. “And it’s eclectic - everything from Asian philosophy to ribald humor.”

The results were clean, as she’d said, so I folded the paper, put it back in the envelope, and handed it back to her.

“Examples?”

“The Lotus Sutra and the ‘Myth’ series by Robert Asprin.”

“That’s the series with the ridiculous puns, right?”

“Yes.”

“Are you into Eastern philosophy because of karate?”

“Partially, but also because of a young Hindu woman I met during college. I also went to Japan for five weeks to study with the master of our karate school and had the opportunity to speak with a Buddhist monk.”

“Are you a Buddhist?”

“No, though I see much to be admired in Buddhist philosophy. I see religion and spirituality as like a cafeteria, where I take what I want and leave the rest. You?”

“I never really thought much about it. My parents rarely went to church and I don’t need an invisible being to understand how the universe works.”

“Me neither, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t wisdom to be found in spiritual writings. Not everything can be explained by science. Theology and philosophy have their own domains. The key to success is knowing which domain applies to the knowledge you’re seeking. I wouldn’t use the Bible as a science book any more than I would use an astrophysics textbook to do philosophy.”

We each took another sip of our drinks.

“So, did you actually do research?” I asked.

“Given my limited knowledge, I figured that was a smart thing to do.”

“And?”

“Let’s just say it was quite the education. I mean, I knew how the parts fit together and the purpose, but I didn’t know anything beyond that.”

“And the hypothesis?”

“Sex is pleasurable.”

“And did you come up with a set of tests?”

“You’re scary! Yes.”

She reached into her bag and pulled out a folded sheet of paper and handed it to me.

“Seriously?” I chuckled. “You made a checklist?”

“Everything that sounded interesting. Is there an issue?”

“No,” I said with a grin. “I’ve done everything on your list.”

“And more, I suspect.”

“Yes. If you’re sure about this, and you’re ready, we can begin.”

“You realize I have absolutely NO experience? And by that I mean, not even a kiss.”

“And in my experience, everyone figures it out. If you put two virgins together with no sex ed, they’ll figure it out. It might not be great the first time, but all it takes is a bit of experimentation and practice.”

“Then I guess I’m ready.”

“Not quite. There is one prerequisite that you seem to have forgotten?”

“Birth control?”

“Well, yes, but I had a vasectomy, so there’s no risk.”

“Then what?”

“Think about the conversation.”

Val was silent for a short time, then answered.

“I’d like you to be my friend.”

“Good. One other thing - communication is key. Tell me what you like, what you don’t like, and what you want, and I promise you an odyssey of intense sexual pleasure.”

“You’re pretty damned sure of yourself.”

“Allow me to demonstrate!”

I patted the couch next to me and Val scooted closer. She turned her head towards me and our lips touched. Her lips were soft and pliant, and parted easily when I pressed my tongue forward to meet hers. As our tongues danced together, I moved my hand to cup her soft breast. A short time later, Val broke the kiss and gasped for breath.

“You need to breathe through your nose,” I said gently.

Val nodded and we kissed again and our tongues resumed their dance. I squeezed her breast gently, but couldn’t really feel it through her cotton blouse and heavy bra, so I moved my hand and deftly unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse, then slipped my hand inside, and under the heavy material of Val’s bra. Her breast was soft and pliant, with a large nipple which hardened as I ran my fingers over it.

I felt Val’s hand rest on my knee, then slowly slide up along my thigh until she came to my semi-flaccid shaft. She ran her fingers along it, then closed her hand and squeezed gently. As she explored, I slipped my hand from inside her blouse and moved it between her legs, gently rubbing along the seam of her jeans. Our kiss intensified and I pressed my finger firmly on the spot where I knew her clit to be. Val moaned softly into my mouth and squeezed my shaft more tightly as she stroked me through my khakis.

A few minutes later Val shuddered and moaned softly into my mouth. I moved my hand up, unbuttoned her jeans and tugged the zipper down enough to slide my hand inside, under her cotton panties, and through a tangle of soft pubic hair until my fingers touched her plump labia. I slid my middle finger along her labia, coating it with her juices. I moved it up and down a few times, then slowly pressed the tip between her lower lips and into her warm, slick tunnel.

I pressed my palm against her clitoral hood and fingered her until she shuddered and moaned again, then carefully pulled my hand from her panties. I broke our kiss and raised my finger to my lips and slowly pressed it in, tasting her musky flavor as she watched. When I removed my finger from my mouth, Val’s hands moved to my belt, which she fumbled with a bit before releasing the buckle. She unbuttoned the button on my khakis, drew down my zipper, then slipped her hand inside my briefs, gently grasping my erection.

We kissed again as she stroked me, but after a minute, she broke the kiss and moved from the couch to the floor, kneeling in front of me. She grasped the waist of my khakis and I raised my butt so she could pull them down, along with my briefs, allowing my erection to spring free.

“I read how to do this,” Val said and then she planted a soft kiss on my glans.

I leaned back on the couch and watched as she ran her tongue along my shaft, from bottom to top, then circled my glans before taking it into her mouth and sucking gently while she teased my cleft with the tip of her tongue. She grasped my shaft with one hand and began stroking from the bottom to where her lips were wrapped around me.

For a first time, with just instruction from a book, she was doing a great job, and I was a bit surprised by her apparent complete lack of inhibition. Of course, I really shouldn’t have been, given we were, in effect, following the script she’d made with her list of things she wanted to do, which basically followed what we had called the bases back when I was in High School. I pushed those thoughts from my mind and focused on the girl who was on her knees in front of me giving me a blowjob.

Watching Val was fun and exciting, but this wasn’t a time for me to hold back so I didn’t resist the building pleasure in any way. She brought me close and I relaxed. A few seconds later I groaned softly as cum spurted into Val’s mouth. She continued stroking me, milking cum from me, sucking it to the back of her mouth, then swallowing. Val continued her oral pleasure until she was sure I was done, then released me.

“I guess I did that right,” she said, moving to the couch next to me.

We kissed deeply for a minute, our tongues sharing the light coating of my juices, and then it was my turn to kneel in front of her. I moved from the couch, got between her legs, and unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her shirt. She leaned forward as I reached around to unhook her bra, and then I pushed her blouse and bra straps from her shoulders. I helped her remove them, then tossed them aside. She raised her butt and I pulled her jeans and panties down and off, leaving her naked in front of me.

Val’s breasts were soft and drooped a bit, with brown areolae and large protruding nipples, and she had a tangle of dark-brown pubic hair covering her mons. I lowered my mouth to her breast and sucked gently, running my tongue over her nipple. I switched to her other breast, and did the same. I spent ten minutes on her breasts before I kissed my way down to her mons. I lifted her legs and put them over my shoulders, completely exposing her pussy. I ran my tongue along her labia, then pressed it into her tunnel, getting a full taste of her juices.

I swirled my tongue inside her pussy, the moved my mouth to suck on her engorged clit, while I ran my tongue over it. Val bucked her hips, and put her hand on the back of my head, pulling me more tightly against her. She moaned softly and her breathing became ragged and a minute later she groaned, squeezed my face with her thighs, and came hard. I didn’t let up and brought her off once again, before gently disengaging and lowering her legs back to the couch.

“Let’s go to bed,” I said.

“Yeah,” she sighed in agreement. “I NEED you to fuck me.”

I stood, took her hand, and led her to the bedroom. I pulled down the duvet, we got into bed, and I moved on top of her and lodged my glans against her labia. We kissed, and I pressed my rock-hard dick into her warm, slippery folds, sliding all the way in with one firm thrust. Val wrapped her arms and legs around me and I began fucking her with slow, steady strokes. About a dozen thrusts later, she began moving, and after a few tentative attempts, figured out the rhythm.

We kissed furiously as we built to a modest rhythm, our bodies slapping together as I slid in and out of her. It didn’t take long before she had an orgasm, and several others followed in fairly rapid succession. Our breathing grew heavy so we broke the kiss and I moved my head next to hers and simply focused on giving her the best possible first fucking I could, culminating with me pushing as deeply into her spasming pussy as I could and firing jet after jet of cum deep inside her.

When both of our orgasms had passed, I lay on top of Val until our breathing returned to a semblance of normal and my softened dick slipped from her no-longer virgin folds. I moved off her, and lay on my back next to her. We lay quietly for about fifteen minutes before we moved to the next thing on her list which was sixty-nine. This time, she took me deeper into her mouth while I sucked and licked her clit, giving her two good orgasms before blasting cum into her mouth for the second time.

We rested again, then had our second fuck of the evening, switching between missionary, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl, before I took her from behind and came hard as I fucked her doggie-style. That brought us to the last item on her list, the one which had totally surprised me. I got a tube of K-Y from the locked drawer I used, and after spreading copious amounts on my shaft and her rear entrance, I carefully but deliberately fucked her butt, coming hard, before pulling out, and then leading Val to the shower to clean up.

“I think I spent a bit too much time alone with my telescope,” she said as I washed her short, brown hair.

“You sort of made up for lost time tonight,” I replied.

“I hope being your friend means we can do this again!”

“It does.”

“Do you realize I never had an orgasm before tonight?”

“You never rubbed yourself?”

“Never had the desire. I suppose you can’t miss what you never had and didn’t really know about. I take it you did?”

“Yes, from about age thirteen. But once I had sex the first time, I basically had it often enough that I never had the need to masturbate.”

“How many times can you cum before you’re done?”

“Five or six, usually.”

“And how long can you go?”

“If I focus and go at the right pace? At least thirty minutes.”

“I think I might have to test both of those. I REALLY had no idea what I was missing.”

“The most important thing you were missing was friendship.”

“I’m going to have to try that, too.”

“You should. It’s actually better than sex.”

We finished washing each other, then dried off and dressed. Val helped me strip the sheets from the bed and remake it with fresh ones. I stuffed the soiled sheets into a laundry bag which I’d take home with me. I also checked the couch and spot-cleaned the cushion where I’d orally pleasured Val, and once I was satisfied the apartment was clean, we headed out to my car so I could take her home.

September 9, 2000, Chicago, Illinois

“What time did you get home, Babe?” I asked when my wives and I got out of bed on Saturday morning.

The three of us went to the bathroom and got into the shower. We took turns washing, as we often did before we walked Jessica to work.

“About 1:00am. You and Kara were asleep so I just slipped into bed next to her. Neither of you even stirred. Did Winter find her wedding dress?”

“Yes,” Kara said. “It’s fairly traditional, though she opted for a short train and no veil.”

“Where are they marrying?”

“At a banquet hall, but with a minister from the Methodist church in Aurora where Kendall went growing up. Neither of them are particularly religious, but this will make his parents happy.”

“How was your date with Val?” Jessica asked.

“She decided to turn in the initiation certificate that Suzanne sent her.”

“And?”

“She wants a friend. I think her worldview has changed completely. Between Belinda, Elizabeth, Suzanne, and me, she’s going to find out just how valuable friends are.”

“Tell her what you told me when I invoked ‘wifely privilege’!” Kara declared.

I chuckled, “Eleven on the Elyse scale.”

“No way!” Jessica gasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.