A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 27: Rite of Initiation

July 3, 2000, Chicago, Illinois

I took Suzanne’s hand and led her to the couch, where I sat down and had her sit on my lap. She looked deeply into my eyes and presented her lips for a kiss, which I gave her. It was a simple, soft kiss, but signified the beginning of a journey of discovery. But not just for Suzanne, as the kiss triggered the ghost of an ancient memory, which I couldn’t quite place. We kissed again as I searched my memory and tried to make sense of the spectre that now seemed to haunt my mind.

But whatever it was, it felt positive, not negative, so I couldn’t let it interfere with Suzanne’s desire to be initiated into not just the ‘Church of Steve’, not just Cirque du Steve, but into a deeper relationship; not as a spouse, but as a partner, or perhaps, more accurately, as my chief lieutenant, or even more accurately, my chief apostle. This wasn’t a love union, like Liz, but a spiritual one, like ... Anala!

The roles were reversed, but in many ways it felt like that relationship. As we continued our soft kisses, my mind worked overtime, attempting to define the exact nature of our relationship. Suzanne’s submission was of a different character - where Anala had wanted to be dominated, Suzanne was submitting for the purpose of being an equal. And, intellectually, she was easily my equal, albeit with only about half the life experience.

Suzanne was letting me lead, as I had expected, and despite her parted lips, I continued the soft kisses for a good ten minutes before slowly sliding my tongue into her mouth where it began a slow, swirling dance with hers. She tasted different, similar to how Kathy tasted different, yet not the same different. As the kiss deepened, I slid my left hand up Suzanne’s side and cupped her small breast through the light material of her blouse, causing her nipple to harden and press into my palm.

I’d had my eyes closed for most of the time we’d been on the couch, and opened them to see my wives watching expectantly, though I could sense Kara’s impatience. I wasn’t going to rush on her account, and I felt it was actually better for her if I took my time, extending the life of this sure to be ‘one off’ fantasy of watching me deflower a virgin. And that thought made me consider just how Suzanne was going to become part of our household, which she eventually would. I pushed that thought aside, and focused on the matter at hand.

For the next ten minutes, we kissed and I occasionally strummed her nipple with my thumb - part of the slow build-up, a smoldering fire ready to erupt when the time was right. But we weren’t there yet, and there was more kindling to be added to the fire. I ran my hand down Suzanne’s side, briefly cupped her firm butt, then trailed my fingers along her hip and the outside of her thigh, ending with my hand resting on her knee. I moved it to her other knee, then ever so slowly traced along the inside of her thigh until my finger touched the seam of her bluejeans.

Suzanne shivered as I ran my finger along the seam, applying gentle pressure. She moved her hand from my shoulder and ran it over my chest, then slowly slid it down to the front of my jeans, where she found my hard shaft straining against the zipper. She cupped her hand over my hardness, and her fingers danced lightly across the material which covered my sack. After a few minutes, I slid my hand up and underneath Suzanne’s blouse, encountering soft, smooth skin, until I cupped her bare breast.

After a few minutes of fondling Suzanne’s breast, I gently encouraged her to move her legs up onto the couch so that she was lying across my lap, and we resumed kissing. That allowed me to move my hand downwards to the button on her jeans which I deftly unbuttoned. I grasped the zipper, and drew it down, then slipped my fingers under the waistband of her white cotton panties. I first encountered downy soft pubic hair, then plump labia, already slick with Suzanne’s juices. I gently pushed my finger between her legs, tracing along her labia.

I broke the kiss and said, “I want to see you.”

Suzanne nodded so I removed my hand from her panties, moved my arm under her legs, then stood up. I carried her to the bedroom, my wives following close behind us. I lowered her to her feet, then quickly unbuttoned the buttons of her blouse. She shrugged it off, allowing it to fall to the floor. I took a quick look at her beautiful small breasts, then hooked my thumbs into her panties and drew them down, together with her jeans.

Suzanne stepped out of her jeans and panties, and I stepped back to take in her trim, athletic body, small breasts capped with bright pink nipples, soft, blonde pubic hair, and long muscular legs - the epitome of a ‘Steve type’. She looked at me and I nodded, communicating to her that I wanted her to remove my clothes, which she did quite quickly, allowing my erection to spring free.

I held out my arms and Suzanne stepped forward. I pulled her naked body firmly against mine, enjoying the feel of her breasts pressing against my chest and the tickle of her pubic hair on my shaft. Our lips met and once again we exchanged a soft, deep French kiss. Suzanne’s arms tightened around me, pulling me more firmly against her, and I slid my hands down her back to cup her butt cheeks, increasing the pressure of her mons against me.

While we kissed, I briefly considered changing the order of activities, but decided I’d stick to my original plan. I slowly maneuvered us next to the bed, so I could sit in a position where my wives could easily observe, then broke the kiss with Suzanne. I suspected she’d read about fellatio in the books she’d read at the library, and I was confident she would figure it out AND be enthusiastic about it. I moved my lips close to her ear.

“First like an ice cream cone, then like a popsicle,” I directed quietly. “And swallow when I cum.”

Suzanne nodded and I sat down on the bed and leaned back on my elbows, while she knelt in front of me. She looked up, smiled, then gently grasped my shaft, opened her mouth, and gently traced her tongue around my glans. That first contact, warm, wet, and soft, telegraphed that she was going to enjoy what she was doing nearly as much as I was, and that it was going to be intensely pleasurable. I watched as Suzanne followed the directions I’d given her, and gently licked up and down my shaft, occasionally sucking gently on the tip of my glans.

Out of the corner of my eye, I was both pleased and excited to see Kara squirming a bit on the loveseat where she and Jessica were sitting. I was tempted to look over and wink or stick my tongue out, but I’d committed to myself that, for the most part, I’d ignore them, though I would make sure there was no issue with them observing what Suzanne and I were doing. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind and focused on watching Suzanne pleasure me by running her tongue up and down my shaft, swirling it around my glans, sucking briefly on the tip, then repeating her motions.

Suzanne looked up and I bent down to kiss her, after which she opened her mouth and ever-so-slowly engulfed my glans. She sucked gently and ran her tongue around it, creating intense pleasure. After a few swirls of her tongue, Suzanne began slowly taking me further into her mouth, steadily sucking as she slid her tongue along my shaft. She stopped about halfway, then pulled back until just my glans was in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it several times, causing me to groan softly, before she once again took me halfway in.

She continued that way for a few minutes, then dropped her hand from my shaft and ever so slowly took me further and further into her mouth. She stopped with perhaps an inch left, then breathed several times through her nose. She tried once more, but couldn’t quite take me all the way. Suzanne moved slowly up and down, licking and sucking, bringing me slowly and inexorably towards my release. I took deep breaths of my own to control myself as she pleasured me, but after a few minutes, simply allowed her to bring me to the edge of the precipice.

I twitched twice, which Suzanne obviously understood to mean I was close, as she began bobbing faster and sucking harder. I held my breath to increase the power of my orgasm, and a minute later, cum jetted from my dick and I groaned and breathed out heavily. Suzanne bobbed and sucked as I filled her mouth with my release, and after the last spurt, I felt her swallow. She bobbed one last time and released me. I stood up, held out my hand, and helped her to her feet. I pulled her tightly to me and we exchanged a searing French kiss.

“Perfect,” I whispered in her ear a minute later after breaking the kiss.

I gently maneuvered Suzanne to the bed and helped her sit down, then kissed her again. I knelt down, and gently moved her knees apart so I could get close to her. I lowered my head to her chest and ran the tip of my tongue over each blood-engorged nipple, before latching onto her small, firm breast and sucking gently while teasing her nipple with my tongue. Her breasts were almost literally, just a mouthful, and I switched back and forth from one to the other, thoroughly enjoying myself while Suzanne moaned softly in pleasure.

While I enjoyed suckling Suzanne’s breasts, I had a far more interesting place in mind for my mouth and tongue. I slowly trailed kisses down her stomach, then encouraged her to lean back, and support herself on her elbows just as I had done, so she could watch, along with my wives, what I was about to do. I stopped to nuzzle her downy pubic hair, and smelled the strong scent of her arousal.

When I placed the first kiss at the juncture of her labia, Suzanne spread her legs wide, opening herself completely to me. I gladly accepted the invitation, and planted a string of kisses along her labia, getting just the barest taste of her musky juices, and when I reached the place where they joined again, I kissed my way back to her pubic hair and again nuzzled it with my nose, before repeating the process.

The third time, rather than kiss, I drew my tongue along her labia, coating the tip with savory fluid. Suzanne moaned softly, and when I drew my tongue back up, I pressed it between her lower lips, collecting her juices. I stretched up and French kissed Suzanne, giving her a taste of herself, before moving back into position to begin pleasuring her in earnest, closing my mouth around her clit while sucking gently and lashing it with my tongue. Suzanne moaned in response as I brought her closer and closer to her first release. When it happened, she shuddered, groaned softly, and I felt her heels on my back.

Her orgasm was gentle and ended quickly, but there were more to come. I sucked, licked, and drank deeply of her juices, coating my face with them as I brought her to a second and third release, both of which were, like the first, gentle and passed quickly. I was tempted to press my tongue into her, but I wanted the first thing that actually entered her to be my glans, not my tongue, and after one more gentle orgasm, I was ready to do exactly that.

Suzanne was in the perfect position for my wives to watch and see me penetrate her, so I stood up, leaned down to kiss Suzanne, then grasped my shaft in my right hand and supported myself with my left. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kara lean forward expectantly as I dragged my glans along Suzanne’s fully-lubricated labia. She smiled at me and watched as I slowly pushed forward, entering her for the first time. Suzanne gasped, but the only resistance I encountered was due to the tightness of the passage and I fully embedded myself in her hot, tight tunnel in one long smooth stroke.

Suzanne wrapped her legs around my back, and I leaned down to French kiss her, grinding gently against her clit. Having now allowed my wives to see the first penetration, I scooped Suzanne into my arms, lifted her up, and turned around so I could sit on the edge of the bed with her still impaled on my shaft. When we were situated, with her arms around my shoulders, I leaned forward to whisper into her ear.

“Rock your hips and move up and down, slowly,” I instructed.

She nodded, I put my hands under her butt, and we began kissing as she experimented, rising up, then settling down, pushing her hips, forward and back, and grinding against me. Our position gave my wives a very good view of my shaft appearing and disappearing and once again, I caught a glimpse of a now very-flushed Kara squirming on the loveseat. It took about ten minutes, but Suzanne eventually figured out the right sequence of movements to give herself another gentle orgasm, which, as I thought about it, seemed perfectly right for her initiation.

Once her orgasm had passed, I lifted her up so she could stand, then stood and helped her into the bed. I moved between her legs, lowered my body onto hers, and pushed completely into her with one firm stroke. Suzanne wrapped her legs around my thighs and as I continued the rite of initiation with long, slow strokes, she moved her hips up to meet each one. We kissed intermittently as we moved together, as her breathing was too ragged for continual French kissing.

We continued our slow steady pace, with my goal of enjoying Suzanne’s freshly deflowered pussy for as long as possible. There was only one first time, and I certainly didn’t want it to end too soon. Suzanne showed no signs of discomfort, or any desire to bring things quickly to conclusion, so I felt it was OK to simply enjoy the feeling of her vaginal muscles lightly gripping my shaft as we moved together. With no urgency on either of our parts, we continued for nearly thirty minutes, with Suzanne having a series of small orgasms before I pushed deeply into her and filled her pussy with cum from my second orgasm of the morning.

With Act 2 of what I saw as a four-act play completed, we kissed until I softened, at which point I moved down to suckle each of Suzanne’s breasts in turn, before kissing my way down to her mons, stopping to nuzzle my nose in her now damp pubic hair, before closing my mouth around her clit and pressing my tongue deep inside her newly-opened tunnel. After a few kisses and licks, I moved up next to her, again putting my lips by her ear.

“Mutual oral pleasure,” I replied. “Until I get hard again.”

She nodded, and I moved on top of her, carefully positioning my flaccid member so she could take it into her mouth, and then lowering my head between her legs. I orally pleasured her while she sucked gently, running her tongue around my glans and shaft, both of us tasting our fully-blended fluids. Suzanne had a pair of gentle orgasms before I became hard, at which point I gently pulled away from her. I turned and moved up and we exchanged a soft French kiss, sharing the tastes of our coupling.

I moved aside and gently encouraged Suzanne to turn onto her stomach, but at an angle which would allow a totally flustered Kara to have a clear view of what I was about to do. I reached over to the nightstand where I’d put the tube of lubricant when I’d come to the bedroom to turn on the music, then spread Suzanne’s legs and moved between them. I leaned forward, resting my body on hers, and put my lips close to her ear.

“Just relax, totally and completely,” I whispered. “Let every muscle in your body go limp.”

She nodded slightly, took a deep breath, and let it out. I could feel the tension in her muscles flow away, so I moved to my knees, opened the tube of K-Y, squirted a copious amount on my fingers and then gently lubricated her rear entrance. A second squirt of lubricant let me cover my shaft, and after I closed the tube and returned it to the nightstand, I stroked myself completely hard.

Ready, and with Suzanne completely relaxed, I spread her butt cheeks, placed my glans against her rear entrance, and pushed forward. She had relaxed completely as I’d directed, and I popped into her with relative ease. Suzanne blew out a long breath, but didn’t protest, so I began slowly working my way completely into her butt. Once I was fully embedded, I lowered myself onto her body, and kissed her cheek. I waited a couple of minutes for her breathing to return to a semblance of normal, then began slow, methodical strokes.

Not wanting to make her overly uncomfortable, I simply allowed the pleasure of the very tight, very hot confines to bring me to the point of no return, and about ten minutes after I started, I pushed fully into her and fired several jets of hot sticky cum deep into her butt. I lowered myself onto her again, kissed her cheek, and held myself inside her until my erection subsided, then gently withdrew.

I got out of bed, helped Suzanne up, and led her to the shower, and wasn’t at all surprised when my wives went into the second bedroom rather than follow us. I only hoped Jessica survived! I turned on the shower, adjusted the temperature, then helped Suzanne move under the spray. She stood quietly as I washed her completely, from head to toe, enjoying the feel of her soft skin and firm muscles under my soapy hands. I helped her rinse off, then handed her the soap. She copied what I had done, and when she had finished soaping me, I rinsed off, then pulled her to me.

“Ritual cleansing?” she asked, uttering the first words she’d said since we’d kissed on the couch.

“Yes.”

“And very intimate,” she replied. “It wouldn’t have been the same without this, would it?”

“No.”

“What happened to Kara and Jessica?”

I grinned, “I believe Kara was hot and bothered.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.