A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 9: A Tonic For Success

April 6, 2000, Chicago, Illinois

On Thursday, rather than head to the office, I headed to Rachel’s house. I’d confirmed with Carla that she was OK with Rachel’s request, and she’d basically stated she had no real room to object. When I’d made my point about consent and acquiescence, she’d pointed out that the consent I needed was from Rachel, not from her, and that it was obvious what Rachel wanted. Once I was sure Carla wasn’t going to object, I’d made plans with Rachel.

“Hi!” she gushed when she opened the door.

“Good morning!” I replied.

I stepped inside, Rachel shut the door, and then basically threw herself into my arms for a tight hug and a sexy kiss. Just a few seconds into the kiss, as our tongues tangled, Rachel began tugging at my clothes. I took the hint and about a minute later we were naked, and resumed our tight hug and began another sexy kiss. A minute later she broke it.

“I got the stuff you said to get!” she said excitedly.

“I thought that was dessert! You’re making dinner for me, right?”

“Yes. Mom said she won’t come home until 9:30pm. She’s going to dinner and a movie with a friend after work.”

“Then I think we should save the ‘Rachel Sundae’ for after dinner!”

“Can I make a ‘Steve Sundae’?”

“Yes,” I chuckled. “Anything you want.”

“I want everything!”

I remembered what Kara had said, and wondered if Rachel had any clue what ‘everything’ meant!

“Are you SURE about that?” I asked with an evil grin.

“Yes! Today is the only day I can ever be with you again!”

“Well, as we’re going to have dessert, it should be on the dining room table!’

Rachel giggled, “Seriously?”

“Seriously! I mean, if I’m going to eat dessert, it should be served on the table after dinner!”

She nodded then grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the stairs. I stopped her so I could reach down and get the tube of K-Y Jelly from my pants pocket.

“What’s that?”

“You said everything,” I replied. “Let’s go upstairs and I’ll show you!”

She looked curiously at me, but grabbed my hand and led me to her room where the bed was turned down and waiting for us. She got into bed and scooted to one side.

“Lie on your stomach, please,” I said.

She turned over and I admired her very firm, very cute butt. I got into the bed and gently spread her legs, then knelt between them. I leaned down and planted soft kisses on the small of her back then on each of her nether cheeks, then ran my tongue from the top of the cleft of her buttocks halfway up her back then back down again.

“Oooh, that feels nice,” she sighed.

I dragged my tongue further down, just barely splitting her cheeks.

“Whoa!” she gasped. “But Steve...”

“Unless you say ‘no’, I’m going to put it here,” I said, cupping my hand over her butt.

“IN MY BUTT?” she gasped.

“That is part of ‘everything’, but you can say ‘no’ and I won’t do it.”

“You want to do that?”

I leaned down close to her ear, “I want to take you around the world, twice.”

“You’ll stop if I say?”

“Yes.”

“Uhm ... OK,” she said sounding a bit nervous.

“Just relax,” I soothed. “Take deep breaths and let your muscles relax.”

As she did, I opened the tube of K-Y and squirted some on my finger, the rubbed it between her butt cheeks, then made a second application, running my finger over her rear entrance. Rachel gasped at the contact and tensed a bit, so I closed the tube, then bent down and began kissing the small of her back and butt cheeks. She sighed and continued breathing deeply, and when I felt the tension flow away, I raised myself up, covered my glans and shaft with lubricant, then positioned it between her gorgeous globes.

Rachel tensed again, so I rubbed her shoulders until she relaxed, then pushed forward firmly enough for my thoroughly lubricated glans to spread her open and pop in.

“Ungh!” she grunted, and blew out a long breath.

When she took a breath and let it out without any protest, I pushed forward again and slowly worked my way in until I was fully inside her hot, sexy butt. I leaned down to kiss each of her shoulders, then began slow, steady strokes, savoring the tight fit and extreme heat.

“Rub yourself,” I instructed.

Rachel slipped her hand under her and between her legs. She began moaning softly as she pleasured herself and I gently fucked her ass. I didn’t want to go too long, so after she had her first small orgasm, I let my pleasure build and when I reached the point of no return, I pushed as deeply into Rachel’s butt as I could, firing jet after jet of hot sticky cum into her. When my orgasm finished, I slowly pulled out.

“That was weird,” she sighed.

“I need to wash,” I said. “I’ll be right back.”

I went to the bathroom and thoroughly washed myself with soap and a washcloth, then returned to the bedroom where I found Rachel still on her stomach. I gently rolled her to her back, kissed her deeply, then suckled her breasts and after pleasuring them for several minutes, licked her to several orgasms, then slowly pressed myself into her dripping pussy. We began moving slowly together, and twenty-five minutes later, as my orgasm approached, our soft lovemaking transformed into a rip-roaring fuck with both of us groaning loudly from our simultaneous orgasms. I completed our ‘morning session’ by orally pleasuring Rachel to a pair of orgasms, then led her to the shower.

“Doing OK?” I asked as we stood under the spray.

“I feel weird, you know, back there, but oh my God you made me feel SO good when you fucked me and licked me! You don’t want me to give you a blowjob?”

“I figured we needed to save one for the ‘Steve Sundae’,” I chuckled. “But I won’t turn one down!”

Rachel giggled and lowered herself to her knees and gave me a slow, sensuous blowjob, before rising up to kiss me deeply. We finished our shower, then dried off.

“We can stay naked if you want,” I replied.

Rachel nodded, “So cool! Lunch? Then you can fuck me and lick me and do that other thing! Then we’ll have dinner, and we can share our dessert!”

And that’s what we did. She made vegetable soup for lunch, and then we spent the afternoon in her bed. We took another shower, then went downstairs so she could make dinner. I suggested an apron, and she found one and put it on, looking VERY sexy with her butt showing and her small breasts barely covered by the material in front. She made sautéed chicken and mushrooms, as well as cauliflower, and after we ate the excellent meal, she got the chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and cherries from a bag in the kitchen.

“Lie on the table,” I instructed.

Rachel giggled and I helped her onto the heavy oak table with her legs dangling over the side, bent at the knees. I slowly drizzled chocolate sauce over her bare mons, added whipped cream, and topped it with three cherries.

“Three?”

“One for your mouth, one for your pussy, and one for you butt!” I replied.

“You got all three!”

“I did! And now I’m going to eat my ‘Rachel Sundae’!”

I ate the three cherries, then began licking the chocolate sauce and whipped cream from her, occasionally pressing my tongue deeply into her and sucking on her clit, bringing her off three times before she was completely clean. I helped her from the table, then carefully took my place, testing to make sure the table would support my weight.

Once I was properly situated, Rachel prepared her ‘Steve Sundae’ then began slowly licking the chocolate sauce and whipped cream from my very hard shaft, occasionally sucking on my glans, until she had completely finished her ‘sundae’, and began giving me a slow, sexy blowjob. I propped myself on my elbows to watch and enjoyed the erotic sight of my dick disappearing into her mouth. After I came, for the sixth time of the day, Rachel bobbed a few times, then gave me a deep French kiss.

“Your tub isn’t huge,” I said, “but it’s big enough for us to soak in a bubble bath if you want.”

“God, yes!” she said.

“Let’s clean up the kitchen and your bedroom so we can just relax until it’s time for me to leave.”

“OK.”

Thirty minutes later we were soaking in her bathtub with apple blossom bubble bath. Rachel was snuggled against me and I had my arms wrapped around her.

“Thank you for coming over today,” she said.

“You’re very welcome. Thank you for inviting me over. And thank you for sharing your virginity with me!”

“All three of them!” she said with a soft laugh.

“How do you feel?”

“Other than my butt feeling really strange, perfect! Do you do that often?”

“No. Most girls don’t like it. I’ve only known one girl who really, really liked to do it, and a few others who like it on occasion. Like anything else, you do what you like, and sometimes you do things your partner wants to do even if they aren’t your favorite.”

“So like if I didn’t like blowjobs, I’d do them because my boyfriend wanted me to?”

“If it were actually the case that you didn’t like giving them!”

“It’s fun and I really like when it pulses in my mouth and I like how you taste. You like how I taste, right?”

“Very much so! And how you feel!”

“I love how you filled me up no matter where you put it!”

“Would you like some more orgasms while we soak in the tub?”

“Oh God, yes!” she replied excitedly.

I slipped a finger between her legs and moved my other hand to her breast. I gently rubbed and tweaked her to several orgasms before the water cooled. We got out, showered to rinse off the suds, then dried off. We cleaned up the bathroom, made sure the rest of the house was in good order, and then she walked me to the door. We exchanged a last kiss before she opened the door, we said ‘goodbye’ and I headed home.

April 7, 2000, Chicago, Illinois

“What day do you want me to start?” Liz asked as we ate dinner in her apartment on Friday evening.

“When is your last day of class?”

“June 9th.”

“If you want to take some time off, that’s fine, but you’re welcome to start on the 12th if you want.”

“I think I need as much time with Deborah as possible, so if it’s OK, I’ll start on the 12th. The only downside is no more ‘adulting’.”

“You were going to find a boyfriend,” I said.

“I know. And I will, but that won’t happen right away. Is there any way we could continue? I know it would have to be totally secret.”

“Forgetting the policy for the moment, I don’t want you to put the rest of your life on hold for something that can never be more than a very fulfilling love affair.”

“You do remember I had a steady boyfriend and was close to getting engaged?”

“I do. I just want to make sure that the last three years haven’t confused you.”

Liz laughed softly, “I’m not confused at all. I’m madly in love with you and you’re madly in love with me. But you’re married to Kara and Jessica, and they lend you to me on alternate Fridays. I’m not asking for this to continue forever, because I know it can’t, especially because I want to marry and have kids. But until then...”

“I don’t see how I can say ‘no’ given what I need to tell you about working at NIKA.”

“What’s that?”

“You know, from St. Martin and everything since then, that I’ve been with a lot of girls.”

“Obviously,” she replied lightly.

“Well, there are quite a few girls at NIKA who I was with at one point or another, most before they worked at NIKA, but a few after. Charlie basically heads up what she calls the ‘Club’, and it’s all the girls I’ve been with. Because of your role, I need to give you a complete list, and that list includes Deborah, and that was after she came to work for me.”

Liz laughed, “You and lesbians!”

“Jennifer?” I asked, wondering if Liz somehow knew about Katy.

“And Mary.”

“Whoa! I would never have guessed.”

“Her Junior year in college she fell in love with a girl and they’re living together in Philadelphia. You were the only guy she was ever with, that time in St. Martin, but she’s really glad she did it. All the girls were. It’s just sad what happened with Maria.”

“That was pretty bad. How did things turn out?”

“She had an abortion, which I think you knew, but she was totally traumatized by what happened and flunked out of college because she was drinking and partying too much. She’s working at McDonalds and is drinking heavily.”

“Has anyone tried to get her any help?”

“Samantha at first, but Maria refused to even talk to her.”

“And the rest of the girls?”

“They’re all doing really well. It seems like sex with you was the tonic for success, even if it was only oral!”

“You know?”

“We all talked about it; well, except for Louise who only talked to me.”

“Did Rebecca get married?”

“Yes, and she gave her virginity to her husband on her wedding night the way she wanted. But I’d say swallowing was sufficient tonic for her!”

I laughed, “You’re too funny.”

“How many girls, who you’ve been with, have not been successful?”

“An interesting notion,” I replied. “I hadn’t really thought about it. Some of them had issues afterwards, but turned out OK in the long run.”

“You should advertise!” Liz laughed. “You, instead of ‘dress for success’, maybe ‘sex for success’!”

I chuckled, “I might get arrested for that!”

“Not if you don’t charge or insist on a quid pro quo which has monetary value outside of what might be called a legitimate date!”

“Sex in exchange for dinner and a movie is just fine if it looks like a date, but not if we agree in advance? You realize how dumb that is, right?”

“Of course it’s dumb. Are you done eating?”

“Yes.”

“Let’s ‘adult’ and clean up later.”

I nodded and we got up from the table and went to her room where we quickly removed our clothes and shortly thereafter were in our usual ‘adulting’ position - me sitting cross-legged and Liz impaled on me with her arms and legs wrapped around me. She began slowly moving, dragging her rock-hard nipples up and down my chest and squeezing her muscles to provide wonderful friction on my shaft.

“This is so perfect,” she sighed.

“I agree.”

We ended up ‘adulting’ three times before we got out of bed to do the dishes. We got back into bed just before her roommate came home, and Liz and I fell asleep cuddled together.


April 8, 2000, Chicago, Illinois

“Block residence,” I said when I answered the phone on Saturday morning.

“Jesse! It’s Francesca! I miss you!”

“I miss you, too! Where are you?”

“At my grandma’s house in Woodridge. Mom and I are living here and I’m going to go to St. Alphonsus/St. Patrick Catholic School.”

“How can you call?”

“Mom thinks it’s safe to leave me home alone here now. I wish you could come over!”

“Me, too, but I can’t drive for two years!”

“I miss being with you, Jesse. I miss all my friends, too.”

“I miss you, too. What happened to your step-dad?”

“He and mom had a huge fight and he’s still at the old house. I think they’re going to divorce.”

“I guess you haven’t met anyone because you haven’t started school yet.”

“A girl who lives next door who seems nice. Her name is Marlene. She’s fifteen and goes to public school. Did you play hockey this week?”

“Just practice because some people go on vacation. We have a game tomorrow afternoon.”

“Can I call you on Saturday mornings?”

“Sure, but sometimes I have hockey practice.”

“I know. I want to give you my phone number and address, but you probably shouldn’t call.”

“That sucks, but OK.”

She gave me the number and her address and I wrote it down.

“I love you, Jesse. I’ll call you next weekend.”

“I love you, too, Francesca.”

“Bye!”

“Bye.”

I hung up and went back to the couch to read The Sum of All Fears, a book my dad had suggested I read.

April 10, 2000, Chicago, Illinois

On Monday afternoon Rachel came to the house to help me study Spanish. We sat at the kitchen table and she used flashcards we’d printed on my computer to review vocabulary, and then I did my homework and she double-checked it. When she said everything was OK, I got us each a Coke and put some chips in a bowl.

“Have you heard from Francesca?” Rachel asked.

“She called on Saturday,” I said. “It sucks because they moved in with her grandma out in Woodridge. She’s going to a new school, obviously.”

“Birgit said they moved because you guys had sex.”

“My sister needs to keep her mouth shut!”

“We all knew you guys wanted to! Is it true that’s why?”

“I really shouldn’t answer that but because my sister told, yes, that’s why.”

“What will you do now?”

“I don’t know. it’s too far for me to ride my bike, and the L doesn’t go there. I could take Metra, but somebody would have to get me from the station in Woodridge. And if her mom caught us, it would be really bad.”

“Did you guys break up?”

“No, but I don’t know how I can see her.”

“If you can’t see her, maybe you’d want to do it with me?”

Rachel was really pretty and I was sure it would be lots of fun to have sex with her, but I was sure Francesca would be really mad at me. The only way I could do it with Rachel was if I broke up with Francesca. I didn’t want to do that, but I didn’t know how I could ever see her. Her mom was SO dumb, but there really wasn’t anything I could do.

“I can’t do it with you unless I break off with Francesca,” I said.

“No, that would be mean. But if you can’t see her...”

“I know,” I sighed. “Let me think about it, OK?”

“Sure. I’ll be here to help you with Spanish, so it’s easy to see you. And mom won’t freak out because she knows I had sex already.”

“Your mom is totally cool just like my dad is. He had a huge argument with Francesca’s mom about how dumb she was acting. And he’s the one who gave me the rubbers.”

“If you want to fool around, I can get the Pill so we didn’t have to use rubbers. I mean, if you decide to break up with Francesca.”

It was way better without the rubbers when I was with April, but I was OK with using rubbers if it meant having sex. But I had to talk to Francesca first. And even if I could have sex with Rachel, I wasn’t sure I wanted to give up. But it really didn’t hurt anything if Rachel got birth control pills, just in case.

“You could do that, if you wanted.”

“I’ll go to the clinic tomorrow before I come here.”

“Cool.”

We finished our snack and she went home. I did the rest of my homework and then went to the main house to wait for my dad to get home. When he did, I asked him if we could go in his study.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.