A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 7: Reaching the Peak

March 25, 2000, Chicago, Illinois

“What time do I need to have you home?”

“8:00pm will be fine,” Misty replied. “My parents are in Normal visiting my brother at Illinois State. They aren’t supposed to be home before 10:00pm.”

Misty and I were in my car on the way to the NIKA apartment which, fortunately, was not being used. With our expansion, it was in more or less regular use, and that meant I didn’t have access to it as often as I would have liked. I was glad there had been a delay in Misty getting her STD test, because that created the opportunity to use the apartment.

“Do you have the signed karate forms?” I asked.

Misty laughed, “Yes. I got my mom to sign them yesterday. You’re keeping your word, and I’ll keep mine. But I think I’ll wait until next Saturday for my first lesson.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t expect to be in any shape to start on Monday!”

I laughed, “You’re sure that’s what you want?”

“I want you to fuck my brains out, non-stop, until I can’t walk, talk, or see straight. Well, and use your mouth in between.”

“If that’s what you want,” I replied.

“It is. And that means you fuck me HARD!”

“You’re awfully small,” I said.

“I thought guys liked girls who were small in the right place!”

I chuckled, “In my experience, body size actually doesn’t appear to dictate that. There is SOME correlation, but remember, too, you can have a baby so obviously it’ll stretch to fit!”

Misty smirked, “Liv said you have a very nice ‘stretcher’!”

“Which will make you a ‘stretcher case’ by the end of the day!”

Misty laughed, “That’s why I figure 8:00pm. You might have to carry me into the house! And if I’m in bed, my parents won’t bother me until it’s time for church.”

“Which church?”

“Fourth Presbyterian on Michigan.”

“Do you go all the time?”

“Most Sundays, yes.”

“What do you plan to do when you graduate?”

“Well, I never learned to ride horses, so professional jockey is out of the question!”

I laughed, “Cute.”

“I’m actually thinking psychology. A totally cool woman doctor came to talk to our health class during Sophomore year.”

“Doctor Bethany Krajick?” I asked.

“How did you know?”

“We dated during High School and college, and I still call her ‘Sweetheart’. Her son is basically engaged to my daughter Stephie, who you’ve met at the dojo.”

“No way! She’s the most awesome person I’ve ever met. I’d love to be just like her! She told us stuff our teachers and parents would NEVER tell us. I read her book, too.”

Why Me? A Woman’s Guide to Surviving Sexual Abuse, Rape, and Incest?”

“No, the other one, on teen sexuality.”

I chuckled, “The one I call You Want Me To Do What and Put It Where?, but whose actual title is Smart Teens; Smart Choices?”

Misty laughed, “Yes. It discusses things I never even thought of! I learned a lot from it, which is why I knew I needed to get an STD test even before you asked. And why I started taking birth control pills so we didn’t have to worry.”

“I had a vasectomy,” I replied.

“Oh! Well, no harm, because I think it’s smarter to be on the Pill than take risks, especially in college where I might drink too much!”

“Where are you going?”

Misty smirked, “Arizona State! I chose the top ‘party school’!”

“And the REAL place you’re going?”

“UW Madison. How did you know?”

“If you’re serious enough to go to Fourth Pres with your parents every Sunday, I didn’t figure they’d support you going to a renowned ‘party school’. Not to mention I suspected Bethany might have influenced you.”

“Why do you call the book by that name?”

“Because sex ed in schools is really, really bad. You said you learned a lot from the book. Did you have that reaction to anything in there?”

Misty smirked, “OK, there were one or two things in there that made me go ‘Whoa!’, but nothing that freaked me out. Actually the best part were the chapters on STDs and birth control. I had no idea how many options there were. Health class basically talked about the Pill and rubbers. I had no idea about vasectomies, getting your tubes tied, or IUDs.”

“Vasectomies and tubal ligation are nearly impossible to get for anyone your age, and they require counseling for ethical reasons for anyone who is under thirty or who has never had kids. There are new procedures which can reverse those, but they don’t always work and you have to assume they’re permanent.”

“That’s what the book said.”

“May I make what I think is a very important point?”

“Sure.”

“When you first asked me, you didn’t know any of this stuff, did you? And you couldn’t have had this conversation with me, could you?”

“No.”

“Then even ignoring the ‘age of consent’ issue, you weren’t ready for what you were asking for, were you?”

“I guess not.”

“Now, being the smart girl you are, tell me the lesson I just taught you.”

She was quiet for a bit, and in that time we arrived at the NIKA loft apartment. I shut off the engine of my BMW, but didn’t get out of the car. About a minute later Misty smiled and nodded.

“Not to get myself into a situation I’m not ready for. A lesson I need to apply in college.”

“Exactly. Now, before we get out of the car, are you ready for what you asked for?”

She looked me directly in the eyes, “I’m ready to have my brains fucked out. I want it. I want YOU to do it. Get on top of me, crush me into the bed, and fuck me so hard I can’t see or think straight.”

“As you wish,” I replied with a grin as I got out of the car.

Misty got out, laughing.

“I love The Princess Bride!” she said.

We went into the building, went up to the second floor, and I let us into the apartment. As always, it was clean and fully stocked, something Kimmy ensured. I offered Misty a drink which she declined, so I led her to the bedroom. There were literally no preliminaries other than stripping off our clothes and getting into bed.

She was TINY but had very nice, very firm, very small round breasts capped with brown nipples, a flat stomach, and neatly trimmed, curly, brown pubic hair. After admiring the very small package in which I was going to cum, repeatedly, we exchanged a series of soft kisses before I moved to suckle each small breast, and then slide my tongue into a tight, savory pussy, which I only licked long enough to ensure it was sufficiently lubricated. It would get more attention AFTER I did my best to drive her through the mattress.

I moved up over her, positioned myself against her and rubbed my glans up and down to coat it with her juices, then pushed forward just enough to ensure I was lined up correctly. I leaned down and we exchanged a kiss somewhat awkwardly because I was so much taller than she was.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Fuck me hard!” she growled.

I lowered my body onto Misty who wrapped her legs around my butt. I thrust forward firmly, sinking deeply into her with my first stroke. Misty groaned and wiggled, clearly wanting me all the way in. I pulled back until I was almost out of her, then pushed forward with enough force to bury myself in her very tight tunnel.

Misty wiggled and wriggled, so I ground against her for a minute, and then proceeded to do my best to fuck her brains out. She thrust as hard as she could, but she was so light that it didn’t move me at all, though she was moving fast enough that at times she moved up, down, and up as I pushed into her. Unsurprisingly, she had a very good orgasm only a couple of minutes into our session, and after that, they seemed to come almost non-stop.

Misty was quiet, except for her grunting and groaning, which she did in between gasping breaths. I focused on my control and didn’t allow myself to cum until my breathing started to become ragged despite my morning runs and karate. When I could no longer hold back I pushed as deep into Misty as I could and came explosively, filling her spasming pussy with jet after jet of hot sticky cum.

When my orgasm finished, I pulled out, slid down and used my tongue and lips with gusto, bringing her off several more times before I was ready for round two. Without waiting, I moved on top of Misty and sank into her with a single firm stroke. Once again she wrapped her legs around me and we fucked like crazed bunny rabbits until I came again, and then the cycle repeated.

Four hours and five, good, hard fucks later, the sheets were soaked with sweat, semen, and pussy juice. I was exhausted, but I’d achieved my goal - Misty wasn’t talking, walking, or even moving, except for her breathing. I’d stopped licking her when she’d gone limp, a state which she was still in fifteen minutes later. I simply lay next to her and waited for her to stir, which she did after about thirty minutes.

“Wow,” she breathed, her first words since she’d asked me to fuck her hard four hours earlier.

“We can take a shower when you’re ready. I’ll carry you, and if you need to, you can sit on the bench in the shower.”

“Can we stay in bed for a bit?”

“Sure,” I replied.

I pulled her on top of me, her legs splayed on either side of me, her breasts pushing into my stomach, and her head resting my my chest, while I put my arms around her. We lay quietly together for another half-hour, before she lifted her head.

“I think you’ll have to carry me to the shower,” she said.

I maneuvered her into my arms, then carried her to the bathroom. She was light as a feather and when we got the shower, I set her carefully on the bench, shifted the shower head so the water wouldn’t hit her, then turned on the spray, adjusted the temperature, and then moved the shower head back. I quickly washed her from head to toe, then washed myself, before taking down the removable shower head and rinsing us both.

When we were clean I dried her first, then myself, then picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her on the loveseat and quickly stripped the sheets and pillowcases, replacing them with fresh ones. I pulled up the comforter, then sprayed the room with air freshener to eliminate the rest of the ‘just fucked’ smell. I put the dirty linen and towels into a laundry bag, and put it by the door, then went back to the bedroom to dress.

After I dressed, I helped Misty dress, and at her request, carried her out to the living room, set her on the couch, helped her into her coat, put mine on, grabbed the laundry bag, and then picked her up again. I carried her out to the car, helped her buckle in, tossed the laundry bag in the trunk, then got into the car and headed back towards Hyde Park.

She lived not too far from Jacqui, and after ensuring her parents’ car wasn’t in sight, we parked, she gave me her keys, and I carried her into the house. At her further bidding, I carried her up to her room, undressed her, helped her into a soft, cotton nightgown, and tucked her into bed. We exchanged a soft kiss, then I went to the door, and turned out the light.

“Not bad for my first five times,” she giggled in the darkness.

“What?!” I asked.

“I was a virgin. I waited for you because of what Liv told me. Thank you for fucking my brains out today.”

“You’re welcome,” I said.

I closed the door and shook my head. I was, as Stephanie always said, the luckiest dumb boy in the long and storied history of dumb boys.

March 26, 2000, Chicago, Illinois

“Happy early birthday, Kara!” I said when we woke to the alarm early on Sunday morning.

“Yes, happy early birthday, Kara!” Jessica agreed.

“Thank you for setting the alarm early so you two could give me an early birthday fucking!”

We all laughed and Jessica and I attacked Kara, though by the time we were done an hour later, it wasn’t clear who the fucker or the fuckee was! We reluctantly got out of bed, showered, dressed, and then left for the hospital. Jessica had agreed to get breakfast from the cafeteria to give us an extra fifteen minutes, which we’d used to ensure SHE was thoroughly fucked before work.

“That was a great way to start the morning!” Jessica said.

“Kara must be wearing off on you,” I chuckled. “Either that, or reaching the ripe-old age of thirty-nine has made you appreciate early-morning sex!”

“Thirty-eight!” Jessica protested. “My birthday isn’t until May!”

“And you’re closer to thirty-nine than thirty-eight,” I replied.

“You’re treading on dangerous ground, Tiger!”

“What? I can’t tease my old lady?”

“Kara, he likes floggers WAY too much. I’m thinking hemostats as nipple clamps. And a car battery.”

“Now I’m truly frightened,” I replied, meaning it. “Wait! Did you actually SEE that?”

“Just the after affects. Guess what running current across your chest does if your heart is beating PROPERLY.”

“Whoops,” I replied.

“Yeah. He lived. He scared the HELL out of his wife, though.”

“Hang on,” I said. “Hemostats?”

“No, they weren’t medical professionals. But I could tell you stories...”

“Don’t!” I replied. “I don’t think my heart can take it!”

“I’ll just leave you with this thought - catheterization is a fetish.”

“I did NOT need to know that,” I replied. “I had one after the bump on my head and I did NOT appreciate it.”

“Bump on your head? You fractured your skull, Tiger!”

“And his brains leaked out, according to his little sister!” Kara added.

“We had our Jesse and Birgit moments, but it never escalated to the point of true annoyance.”

“The calm scares me, Tiger. Those two collaborating is a frightening thought!”

“TELL me about it,” I chuckled. “I feel like checking every door for a pail of water and every jar or bottle for one of those spring-loaded snakes. They’re up to something, and I’m not talking about figuring out how to get Jesse laid.”

“Jesse could have half the girls in his class,” Kara said. “But he only wants one.”

“I just wish there was something we could do,” I said, “but I’m out of ideas and I think he’s basically at the end of his rope.”

“And ready to put Carol at the end of a rope!” Jessica added.

We dropped Jessica at the ER, and after hugs and kisses, Kara and I headed back towards the house.

“Do I need to make myself scarce this afternoon?” I asked.

Kara laughed, “It’s girls only, but you know your daughter never excludes you!”

“I’ll just hang out in my study,” I replied. “Whose idea was this girl party?”

“Ashley’s. She talked to Stephie, then to Birgit, and Birgit arranged it. I thought it was cute.”

“It is. All the girl ‘cousins’ and their moms throwing you a birthday party. Given that a number of the sons are allowed to attend Guys’ Night and play poker, this makes sense. It’s tough for the gals to take the younger girls to a club. I was very much hoping Carol would relent, but it doesn’t appear she will.”

“Birgit invited them but Carol said ‘no’ and told Francesca to stop talking to Birgit. I’m sure you know what your Pumpkin thought of THAT idea.”

“Right up there with what she thought of me telling Carla to keep Rachel away from our kids. And my Pumpkin was exactly right in that case. I think she is in this case, too, but Carol is sure she’s protecting Francesca’s virtue.”

“She’s locked the barn door after the horse escaped!”

“This reminds me of the situation with Lena where her parents tried to keep her under lockdown. That didn’t work either.”

“Sandy van der Meer. You. Me.”

“Carol seems to think it will work. Carol is sorely mistaken, which would be true even if Jesse and Francesca hadn’t fucked before the lockdown began.”

We arrived home and I went to cuddle Birgit while Kara made breakfast. The other kids came down and Winter joined us. Maria Cristina was with her mom, which was normal for a Sunday morning, but she’d return in time for the ‘girl party’. After breakfast, I helped Birgit and her sisters set up for the party, then relaxed in the ‘Indian’ room with Kara until the guests began to arrive at 11:00am. Albert left to go to spend the afternoon with Dave’s kids, and I went to the kitchen, made myself a quick lunch, then took it to my study to eat.

I fired up my new Power Mac G4 and inserted the Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings CD ROM. I really enjoyed the game, and had completed all the scenarios, but the random games against the computer were challenging. Jesse and I liked to play multiplayer, but he was still at church. I thought about calling Matthew to play, but Eduardo liked to take Elyse and the boys to brunch on Sundays before they came downtown for our weekly Sunday family dinner.

I was looking forward to the expansion to the game which was due out later in the year, and which would also have patches for some annoying bugs that allowed cheating in multiplayer. THAT required an oath between Jesse, Matthew, and me not to cheat, which we all kept. I’d been playing about an hour when there was a knock at my study door. I called out for whoever it was to come in.

“Hi,” Rachel said, coming to the study.

“Hi, Rachel! How are you?”

“Great! Could I talk to you?”

“Sure. Close the door, please.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.