A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 3: April Showers, Redux

February 22, 2000, Chicago, Illinois

“Jesse!” Mom One called up the stairs. “Breakfast!”

I typed the last few words into my journal, saved the file, and then closed my indigo iBook G3 Clamshell Mac and put it on my desk. One great thing about my dad being into computers was I always had something new and cool, even if Mom Two didn’t like that he bought them for me. I grabbed my book bag and went downstairs.

“Happy birthday!” Mom One exclaimed when I came into the living room.

“Thanks, Mom!” I replied.

“Happy birthday, Jesse!” Mom Two called out from the kitchen. “Come eat!”

Mom One and I went into the kitchen and Mom Two put plates with bacon, eggs, and pancakes on the table. I poured myself some orange juice and then sat down in my usual spot.

“How does it feel to be fourteen?” Mom One asked.

“The same as it did to be thirteen and three-hundred-sixty-four days!”

“And exactly as big a Smart Aleck as yesterday!” Mom Two declared.

“We had my party yesterday, so it’s like I was fourteen a day early!”

And it had been a lot of fun, too, minus one VERY annoying thing - Francesca’s mom was being a bitch and hadn’t let her come to the party. She’d been trying to keep us apart ever since Francesca got her boobs because she was absolutely sure we’d have sex if Francesca wasn’t watched every second. And she was right!

Francesca and I had kissed a bunch when we managed to sneak some time together after school, and she’d let me put my hand inside her shirt, but we could never be alone long enough to get to the REALLY good stuff. Dad had tried to talk to Francesca’s step-dad, but it hadn’t worked. When I saw Francesca at school on Friday, we’d agreed that over the summer we’d find a way to be alone together because she wanted to do the good stuff as much as I did!

“Forget it Josie,” Mom One said. “Trying to win an argument with him is like trying to win an argument with his dad.”

“Men are just little boys in bigger bodies!” Mom Two groused.

“Did you miss the fact that Steve’s ‘Little Duck’ is almost as tall as his dad is at age fourteen?”

Mom Two laughed, “Not when I pay the credit card bills for Jesse’s clothes, or worse, new hockey gear, because he outgrows it so quickly!”

“At least that means we can sell it back to the store for credit towards the new stuff because it isn’t worn out,” Mom One said.

“You know if you let Dad contribute, he would,” I said casually.

“And you tell your dad he KNOWS better!” Mom Two replied crossly.

She was still upset about the new laptop which dad had bought over the summer, as well as the Sega Dreamcast he gave me at Christmas. Mom One and Mom Two didn’t let him pay for anything, but he said he ‘reserved the right’ to buy computers and video games. The one thing she didn’t complain about was my cell phone. Dad had bought all the kids Motorola StarTAC phones which were cool because they folded in half and you could keep them in your pocket without anyone knowing you had it.

I finished my breakfast, asked to be excused, then went upstairs. I brushed my teeth, then went back downstairs, put on my coat, hat, and gloves, grabbed my book bag, slung it over my shoulder, kissed my moms, and then went out the door to meet my sisters and brother so we could walk to school.

“Happy birthday, Jesse!” Ashley squealed when she saw me.

“Thanks!” I replied.

“Happy birthday!” Albert and Stephie said together.

“Happy birthday, dumb brother!” Birgit said.

“From you, that’s a compliment, Big-Itch!” I declared with a grin.

I knew how to annoy her, and I had OTHER names for her, but if I used those in front of Ashley, Dad would hear about how ‘mean’ I was. Amber and Andy came out of their house to walk with us. Uncle Terry followed them. He’d walk until we met Peter and Nicky, when Uncle Dave would take over. It was dumb that we had to have an adult with us, but some stupid mom had complained to the school, AGAIN, about how ‘dangerous’ it was for us to walk to school. My moms and my dad had tried to talk to the school, but everyone was worried that DCFS would be called, and Dad hated them because when I was little, they had tried to say I was abused because I had two moms and my dad had two wives!

All my friends wished me ‘Happy birthday!’ as they joined us on our walk to the school. One more year and I’d be in High School with Rachel. She was really cute, but she had a thing for my dad, and I was sure if she asked him, he’d do it with her. Her mom might have a problem with that, but dad wouldn’t. Some of the other girls wanted him, too, but they were too young. And I knew he wouldn’t do it with anyone I liked.

School was boring as usual, except at lunch, when Francesca and I found a spot with no teachers and I got a really good birthday kiss. Francesca rubbed against me while our tongues explored each other’s mouths, and she was panting when we stopped kissing.

“Mom will be gone on Saturday,” she whispered. “Do you have hockey?”

“In the afternoon.”

“Come over at 8:30am. Use the alley and just come in the back door. I want to give you a REAL birthday kiss!”

“Are you sure? She’ll like call the cops or something if she catches us.”

“Jesse, I want you!” Francesca pleaded. “I can’t wait until summer! Please!”

“Aunt Bethany says you have to have a test.”

“She helped me get one without my dumb mom knowing!”

“What about, uhm, birth control?”

“Do you have rubbers?”

I didn’t, but Dad had promised to get them for me if I needed them, and I was sure he would.

“I can get some,” I replied. “But I haven’t ever used one.”

Francesca giggled, “We can figure it out! You had health class just like I did!”

“They didn’t teach us ANYTHING,” I complained.

“Because you already knew it because your dad is so cool and he talked to you about sex stuff. And your moms, too. My mom is dumb about it. She thinks I didn’t know she was having sex with Stan before they got married! And I know they do it all the time! She thinks if she doesn’t tell me stuff, I won’t do it. She just says ‘good girls’ don’t do it. I want to be BAD!”

The kissing had made me excited, as had Francesca rubbing against me, but her talking about actually having sex gave me a boner that was very uncomfortable. I was sure Francesca could feel it pushing on her leg through our jeans, and I could feel her nipples rubbing my chest, even through her fuzzy yellow sweater.

“Jesse! Francesca!” Mr. Edison, our math teacher called out. “You know that’s against the rules!”

I glared at him, but lowered my arms, and so did Francesca. She stepped back a bit so our bodies weren’t touching.

“That’s better,” Mr. Edison said. “You’re both good students and I would hate to have to report you to the Principal’s office.”

“Sorry, Mr. Edison,” I said.

“It’s his birthday,” Francesca explained. “I wanted to give him a hug!”

“Happy birthday, Jesse! But let’s save the hugs for outside of school, please.”

“Yes, Mr. Edison,” she replied.

He nodded and turned away.

“‘Grups’!” I growled in annoyance.

“What?”

I laughed, “Sorry. It’s from a Star Trek episode, Miri. The teenagers call adults ‘grups’ and don’t trust them and don’t like their rules.”

“You and your dumb science fiction shows!”

We’d had arguments about them before because she hated science fiction. I didn’t want to start a fight because I didn’t want to do ANYTHING that would interfere with having sex for the first time! And with Francesca! She had such nice boobs, a cute butt, and long legs. And I’d never seen her, even in a bathing suit, because her mom never let her wear one around me, or go in the sauna.

“See you in gym class?” I said, knowing I’d get to see her in shorts and a t-shirt.

“Yes!”

It was almost time for the bell, so we went to our lockers, got our books, and went to different classrooms to start the afternoon.

When school let out, all our friends gathered for the walk home, except Amber, who was on the soccer team, and Nicholas who was picked up by Tom for hockey practice. I never had any on Tuesdays because coach went to Milwaukee every Tuesday and wasn’t available. Kelly’s mom walked us most of the way home, but she stood at the corner of the alley and 49th and watched us, rather than walking us to the door. I went into the main house with my sisters and Albert to have a snack, then told Winter I was going to the coach house to do homework.

I went out the door, walked across the yard, and then up the steps to the back door of the coach house. I used my key to let myself in, then went up to my room, plugged my cell phone into the charger, and got my US history book and computer, and took them downstairs to write a summary of the causes of World War II. I’d talked to Grandpa A about it, and he’d said I should just write ‘Stupidity’ and turn it in. I laughed, and thought about doing that, but knew I’d get in trouble if I did, though my dad would probably agree with Grandpa A.

I’d been working for twenty minutes, writing about Versailles, the US trade sanctions on Japan, and the fact that the French and British were basically pussies when it came to standing up to Hitler, following a failed policy of ‘appeasement’, when the doorbell rang. I put my computer down and went to answer it.

“Hi, Jesse!” Mom Two’s friend, April, gushed. “Happy birthday!”

“Thanks. Mom Two is at work.”

“I know. The girls are at Amber’s and I came over to give you a present! It’s cold out, can I come inside?”

“Sure,” I replied.

April was smoking hot, and I knew exactly what was under that heavy coat, because I’d seen her in a bathing suit, but also, I’d seen her and my dad together when I was three. I didn’t know then what I knew now, but somehow, I could remember every single bit of her body. Dad hadn’t known that I saw him and April ‘kissing’ as I called it back then, but Mom One had told him after she found out I’d watched. He hadn’t been angry, but he got some kind of revenge on Mom One that I STILL didn’t know about!

April took off her coat, hat, and mittens, and I stole a glance at her butt, hoping she didn’t notice. She took a wrapped present out of her bag and handed it to me.

“Should I open this now?” I asked.

“Yes!”

We went into the living room and I sat down on the couch while April sat on the loveseat. I tore open the paper, then lifted the lid off the box to reveal a ‘Wild Wing’ action figure. He was the Ducks mascot, and had also been in the Mighty Ducks cartoons as ‘Flashblade’.

“Thanks!” I said. “I’ll put this on the shelf next to my autographed Paul Kariya and Teemu Selanne pictures! Want to see?”

“Sure!” she replied.

“Come on,” I said, getting up.

We went up to my room and I moved a small Zamboni model and put the new action figure in its place.

“Jesse, would you like a sexy kiss for your birthday?” April asked.

I would! But even more if she meant ‘kiss’ the way I did when I was little! April was HOT and she had been who I thought about when I beat off, well, when I wasn’t thinking about Francesca. But there was a major problem, one that Dad said was a rule that could never, ever be violated.

“I want to, but you’re married,” I said, hating myself for saying it because I really DID want that kiss.

“Just a kiss, Jesse. It’ll be OK.”

“Would your husband say that?”

“It’s between me and Donny. Just one really good, really sexy kiss.”

I knew what Dad would say, and if he found out, I’d have to explain why I did it. But I wanted to do it. Thinking about it gave me a boner that was even more uncomfortable than the ones Francesca gave me. And if I did let April kiss me, maybe there was a chance she’d do something about that boner! Thinking that made it even more painful.

“I want to,” I said. “I really do, but...”

“Jesse, it’s between me and my husband. He’ll never know I was with you, if that’s what you’re worried about.”

I was worried about Donny, although I was almost as tall as he was, and I thought I was probably stronger. But what my dad thought really mattered. And so did what Francesca thought. I didn’t want to upset her, but I also was worried about Saturday. I knew all about sex, but except for kissing Francesca and touching her bare boob under her shirt, I hadn’t done anything. And I thought April might be willing to do some of those things so I could learn and make it better for Francesca.

“Nobody can find out,” I said, or rather, the rock-hard boner in my pants made me say.

“Nobody will. Now, how about that kiss?”

I took a step towards her, and she took one towards me. We put our arms around each other and moved our lips together. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and played with mine and she pushed her body into mine. I could feel her breasts crushed against my chest, and I was sure she could feel my boner on her leg. The kiss was so exciting that I almost lost it and made a mess in my pants before the kiss ended.

“Happy birthday, Jesse,” April said.

“Thanks,” I replied.

We were still hugging and I didn’t want to let her go. Francesca was cute and fun, but April was a honest-to-goodness woman, and she just felt different.

“You seem to have a problem,” April said, rubbing against the bulge in my jeans.

“I really liked the kiss,” I replied.

“Would you like some help with your problem?”

Was she kidding? She’d teased me a bit in the past year, when I’d grown a lot, and that had fed my fantasies about her, and now she was offering something. And whatever it was, I wanted it! Bad! But violating what Dad said was ‘Rule 0’ about sex was not something I could do. Aunt Bethany, Dad, Aunt Chess, and everyone would be extremely angry and my moms would be pissed. And besides, I didn’t want to die from HIV!

“What about a test? Aunt Bethany says you have to have one!”

“I did! But I can’t imagine you have.”

I laughed, “You do know my Aunt Bethany, right? She insists that all the ‘cousins’ get tested once they start puberty! But I don’t have any birth control.”

“I’m taking birth control pills, so it’s safe. Have you done anything before?” she asked

I shook my head, “Just kissing. Well, I’ve felt a girls boob, too. You know, inside her shirt.”

“Have you seen one?”

I started laughing so hard I had to put my hand on my desk so I didn’t fall over. It took a minute before I could stop and answer her. And it helped my boner not be so uncomfortable.

“Hundreds,” I grinned, “in the sauna!”

April laughed, “I should have known. So you’ve seen lots of girls naked?”

I smirked, “Including you!”

“Me? I’ve never been in the sauna with you!”

“I saw you. With my dad.”

“You were three!” she protested.

I grinned, “And I spied on you from the steps!”

“And what did you see, James Bond?”

“Everything!”

April shook her head in obvious disbelief.

“And what did you think?”

“Then? It was weird.”

“And now?” she asked.

“VERY interesting!”

“We could celebrate your birthday,” she said, licking her lips.

“You mean?”

She nodded then turned and shut the door to my room, then turned to face me. She pulled her sweater over hear head, then her t-shirt, and then took off her bra. I watched intently as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, then pushed them and her panties to her ankles and stepped out of them.

“This is what I mean!” she said.

She was amazing, with black hair, framing her face and falling over her shoulders; sparkling, deep brown eyes; a cute nose and sexy lips with just a hint of pink lipstick; small round boobs with tiny red nipples; a flat stomach with a small round belly button just above a triangle of black pubic hair; her pussy lips, as my older friends called them, were pink and looked wet; and she had long legs that made her almost as tall as me.

“Very pretty,” I breathed, on a hair trigger again.

“I think I need to do something for you first,” she said.

She walked over to me and unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down the zipper, and then carefully pushed them and my briefs down. My dick popped free and I nearly lost it again. April gently moved me back to sit on the bed, then knelt in front of me. She winked, lowered her head, I felt warmth, and then an instant explosion which caused my head to spin as I shot off into her mouth. I groaned loudly as she sucked me and it felt like I would never stop pulsing.

When I finally finished, I collapsed back onto the bed, breathing hard. April took me completely into her mouth and ran her tongue over my dick. I’d never felt anything remotely like it, and I resolved to never, ever use my hand again if I could help it! The bottle of lotion and tissues simply didn’t come close!

I felt cool air on my wet dick when April released me from her mouth, then felt the bed move, and her lips on mine. She kissed me, and I felt her tongue in my mouth, touching mine. My eyes shot open as I felt and tasted what I knew was my cum! I broke the kiss and turned my head.

“Uh, gross,” I said.

“Jesse,” April said firmly. “Did you like what I did?”

“Yeah, but...”

“Would you like me to do it again? Be honest?”

“Yes.”

“If you won’t kiss me after, why should I?”

“But, yuck. I mean, I know that my moms’ friends Larry and Drew do that, but I’m not gay!”

“So? Kissing me after I suck you doesn’t make you gay!”

“I didn’t mean that,” I protested. “Just that, you know, straight guys don’t do that with other guys.”

“You weren’t doing it with another guy! That was from you! Now, kiss me again, please, or I’ll go home. If you kiss me, we can do anything you want.”

“Everything you and my dad did?” I asked.

She laughed, “If you want! I only ever did that with your dad!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.