Being Human - Cover

Being Human

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - To be human is not something that can be defined by any one individual. Rachele has her own code of ethics and views having lived in a world alongside other humans. Ghok is an alien with a culture all his own, but becomes more human than he is. Yet the question that arises is: what does it mean to be human?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Aliens   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Even hours after the fact, Ghok is astonished that a woman carrying around so much has so much energy. In truth, he has probably done most of the actual work, but Rachele is undeniably a very engaged lover. Her appetite in the bedroom proves to be even more voracious than her appetite in the kitchen. He has lost count of the number of times they have actually fucked, and the number of positions he has taken her in. Yet despite the exhausting marathon of sex that has completely milked him dry, Ghok still can’t get to sleep. He felt like he might have passed out for a while after the final orgasm, but right now he is wide awake.

It has been a crazy day and his mind just has too much to process right now for him to properly relax. Rachele, on the other hand, is dead to the world. She has given everything she has to their fleeting night of passion and now her batteries are completely drained. She looks as if nothing short of a meteor hitting the house will wake her up.

Ghok gazes long and patiently at the naked, voluptuous splendor of this nymph who has haunted his memories these past few months. They have worked up so much heat having sex that they went to sleep without bedcovers, leaving every inch of the woman exposed for his viewing pleasure. The house lights they had neglected to turn off during their race to the bedroom shine just brightly enough through the open doorway for him to be able to make out her features. And she is truly a sight to behold, one that only ever seems to get better. He is far too spent to get hard over the sight of her naked body, but he is still fully capable of appreciating what a desirable woman she is. For now, simply enjoying her perfection with his eyes is all the pleasure the alien can ask for. It is a curious situation of receiving sexual satisfaction without any physical satisfaction.

He takes his time admiring her enlarged breasts. It is a shame that they lost so much of their shape when she lay on her back like this. But their incredible size and luscious suppleness remains obvious no matter what position she is in. Still, he loves them. He loves them in their pert, regular form. He loves them large, blossoming spectacularly in pregnancy. And he loves them in every state he has ever seen them in. They consume him to the point of obsession. He adores and dwells on these feminine marvels unlike anything else he has ever known. He has seen others on other women in his time here on Earth, but nothing really compares to hers. Rachele’s are utterly perfect. They are the perfect size and shape, the perfect softness and are suited perfectly to her body. And though her nipples have changed significantly in the past few months it does nothing to dampen his admiration of them one bit. To him, these are the same perfect breasts that had given him so much pleasure in her quarters on the ship and in her apartment. Gazing upon them, fondling them still gives him the exact same heady bliss they had given him before.

He leaned over and presses his lips around the dark nipple of her breast, adoring it with something between a tender kiss and a mild suckle. He lets his face sink in to its flesh. It is intoxicating to realize just how yielding they are. A few seconds pass before he notices the bittersweet tingle of early breast milk on his tongue. This is another new feature in human woman and one he has yet to experience up until now. It catches him by surprise, but kind of in an exciting way and ultimately it becomes yet another pleasurable sensation these things have given him.

Rachele doesn’t stir at all as he enjoy her assets. She is out cold.

As he slowly draws away from her soft chest, he remembers all the fun he had had with her breasts in the apartment. Especially that unforgettable tit fuck that she gave him. Feeling that tender flesh rolling over his length was sheer heaven and blowing his load onto them had been the most satisfying orgasm of his life—not that he had many orgasms up to that point in his life. He wishes that he was not too spent right now to enjoy such pleasures again. Though nothing is stopping him from propping himself up and touching her breast with his cock—he just can’t be bothered. With a sigh of exhaustion, his heavy head drops like a rock back onto his pillow. He stares up at the dark ceiling and reflects on how he came to be too spent to play with those breasts he adores so much.

The alien gazes over at the shadowy silhouette of Rachele’s swollen belly, which towers above the mattress like a geometrically perfect hill. He reaches out and gently lays his hand on its side and slowly caresses its surface, feeling her abdomen’s new solidness and curvature. Once again, he is struck by how much the changes to her body conveys a profound sense of womanhood. As he lets the fullness of her womb fill his grasp, he reflects on the moment the new life within was made.

He remembers it with such clarity, being utterly captivated by those two smallish breasts hanging freely mere inches above his face, while simultaneously being driven crazy by the hot, tight pussy polishing the sensitive tip of his cock. He had lost himself in a daze of arousal, been numbed and paralyzed by every facet of the Earthling’s femininity, as surely as if it were venom. The few muscles that still worked were operating entirely on reflex, not his own control. Suddenly, he felt all his strength disappear. But a mere second later, it returned, in liquid form. It was like a furious torrent of male fluid flooding in to the belly of the gorgeous dark haired beauty on top of him. He felt every amazing surge as it rocketed up the length of his shaft. Even at the time, it had been incredibly profound. He felt his essence, his masculine virility leaving his body to settle in the flesh of a young woman.

But until today, he had had no idea precisely how profound that moment had truly been. Feeling the expanse of Rachele’s full womb under his hand, Ghok finally understands why the males on this planet are so proud of their creations. There is something truly satisfying about this shape and the fullness of a pregnant woman. Moreover, it is satisfying to know that such an impressive product has come about due to their own handiwork. There is something of themselves in these seductively round masses. They are tangible testaments to these people’s skills as living human beings. Likewise, the enormous, perfect bulge in Rachele’s belly is his handiwork. It is an irrefutable testament to his virility, his alieness. This is the milk of his loins raised to its true potential, and it is so large.

He recalls just how experienced a woman Rachele is. He had no idea how many men had had their way with her. The word dozens pops in to his head and it immediately feels like a conservative estimate. Yet among this multitude of different men’s seeds that have spilled into her womb, it had been his own that had taken root. He knows that there were mitigating factors at play. He is certain that many of her past lovers had been protected from such an outcome in some way, shape or form. But his sense of pride is primal, not logical. The idea that it had been his cum that had won the race. It was his cum that had accomplished what all those others from all those other men who had fucked her could not, fills him with the deepest sense of satisfaction.

Her beautifully big belly is a lavish monument marking the site of his sexual conquest, a loud announcement to the world that she is his mate. His cum alone had been able to raise such an ostentatious tribute. Not one of her other multitude of lovers had been so spectacularly immortalized. Then suddenly, he feels a sharp kick in to the palm of his hand. It swiftly knocks him out of his abstract self-congratulatory musings and back in to the poignant reality of the world. His adoring hand instantly recoils.

He has a child. It is right beside him, growing unseen within that bulge. Once again, he is shaken by her words. At the same time, the thought that he will never know his firstborn troubles him. It is strange. A few seconds ago he felt sublimely content caressing that swollen belly. Yet right now, he cannot stand to be near that ticking time-bomb of complications. As gently as he can, he rolls over and sits up. In the shadows before him he can just make out the crumpled mass of his boxers on the floor, but he quickly decides not to bother putting them on.

With a stressful huff he stands and lumbers quietly off to the kitchen. He opens the fridge, having not yet decided whether he wants something to eat or drink. In truth, all he wants is something to distract him—to take his mind off the mess of this situation. The first thing that catches his eye is a bottle of milk. He grabs it. He takes several big swigs directly from the lip of the bottle. Then he feels the sharp edge of the kitchen counter pressing in to his ass as he leans back and tries to relax. It feels more than a little naughty, sauntering around Rachele’s kitchen totally naked and resting his bare ass against her counter. But this is what makes it feel so good.

With the carton still in hand, he begins to wander aimlessly across the room, simply enjoying the cool night air upon his skin, especially on his flaccid cock and balls, which has rarely known such freedom. By chance, he comes upon a small stack of opened envelopes near the phone and his curiosity gets the better of him. He doesn’t actually take the letters out, he just skims through the logos and postmarks on the envelopes. Mostly no surprises, just what he surmises to be utility bills and other pieces of junk mail, all in a completely different name than Rachele’s. If she is hiding then an alias does make sense.

But then he comes across an envelope marked with her actual name on it. He doesn’t recognize the name of the company, though there are many he doesn’t know. And for some reason he finds it hard to resist the urge to see what’s inside. His curiosity only grows when he discovers that the only thing inside the envelope is a check for two hundred million credits, drafted from the company, as well as a small note describing that her documents and travel arrangements will be ready at the time of birth.

Ghok absently rests the milk bottle on the counter as he ponders who these people are and why on Earth they are sending her money and promising documents and travel. Then it clicks in who the company is at the top of the mountain: it is the same one that plans to by their baby.

He thinks he hears a noise. It is so mild that he begins to think his inner ears are just playing trick on him. But then he hears the distinct sound of a light switch being flicked on further down the hallway and he immediately goes into full panic. I cannot get caught snooping through her stuff. His anxious hands try desperately to get the check back in its envelope, but the fucking thing just will not go back in! The more desperate his efforts become, the more the thing seems to bow out of alignment with that narrow slit.

To his great relief, eventually he manages to get a sizable portion of the check and note inside, and the rest just flows smoothly from there. Then, all he has to do is return the envelope to its proper position in the stack and in turn, replace the stack in its proper position on the counter. In his haste, he knocks the bottle of milk and it begins to topple over. Only his quick reflexes prevents it from spilling cold milk all over the counter. Holding the bottle securely in his hand, Ghok finally returns the orderly stack of envelopes to where he had found it. After wiping the condensation marks left by the bottle with a single brisk swipe, the alien nervously surveys the entire section of the counter and tries to assure himself that everything is as it had been before he started snooping.

Just to drive the impression of innocence home, he takes three steps to the side, turns his back to the counter and tries to assume a relaxed pose as he waits for his host to check up on him. Seconds pass until eventually it feels like an entire minute has gone by. The longer he waits, the more ridiculous he feels for panicking earlier.

Eventually, he hears the toilet flush. Then a moment later, the hiss and splutter of a faucet running. After a couple more seconds of silence, he hears heavy foot falls and sees a soft shadow gliding past the archway in to the hall. Rachele pokes her head through the archway and stares at him with those sweet eyes that belies the troublesome succubus within. They are weary, yes, but even in these wee hours of the morning they are no less potent. “You coming back to bed?” she asks. There is the slightest inflection of insecurity in her voice, as if she has considered the idea of him running off in to the night without so much as a goodbye.

“Uh, yeah. I will be right there,” Ghok awkwardly assures her, his two hearts still racing from almost getting caught spying on her. “I was just thirsty.” He takes another deep swig.

“Okay,” she replies, once again, with only the subtlest inflection of uncertainty in her voice. “Just leave me enough for breakfast, will you?” she instructs, her tone swiftly turning from genial to firm.

The alien, with a mouthful of milk, raises his hands in a pledge of honor and nods in agreement. Rachele lumbers back down the hall. After taking one final gulp of milk and returning the carton to the fridge, Ghok follows.

She is already in bed by the time he gets back, laying on her side, completely still. It has only been a few seconds, but the alien can believe that she is already fast asleep. It doesn’t surprise him, considering the marathon of passionate sex she had given him earlier. He watches her carefully as he rounds the bed. It is too dark to tell whether or not her eyes are closed, but there is still no movement. Just in case she is asleep, he sits back down on the mattress as gingerly as possible so as not to wake her. He lays his heavy head back down on the pillow and stares up, once again to the shadowy ceiling. He somehow knows that he is still too preoccupied to drift off to sleep as quickly as she had. But just as his busy mind begins to wander once more, he catches some movement in his peripheral vision. The woman’s silhouette is shifting.

“If you wanted milk, you should’ve just asked,” he hears in a clear whisper.

Before he has a chance to contemplate the odd chiding, he feels a soft hand land on the side of his head. It pulls on him gently yet firmly, and Ghok does not resist. A moment later, he finds his face plunging in to the paradise of the woman’s hot, yielding cleavage. Needing no further encouragement, he begins playing with her breasts immediately, lightly stroking the soft skin with his teeth and sampling whole mouthfuls of luscious femininity all at once. He feels tender fingers gently stroking the side of his cock and there is no further doubt about where all this is going. It seems his work for the night isn’t done after all. And Ghok doesn’t mind one bit.


It is well and truly morning by the time the alien wakes up. He has been fast asleep since that final spooning fuck with Rachele. But it was a restless sleep and he still feels tired as hell. He must have woken up, then drifted back to sleep several times before he finds the strength to wake up properly. And the first thing that strikes him once, he gets his bearings, is that he is all alone. Rachele is nowhere to be seen. This in itself feels somewhat awkward, but then he realizes that considering what has transpired in the past twenty-four hours, this morning is going to be awkward no matter how it begins.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.