Being Human
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - To be human is not something that can be defined by any one individual. Rachele has her own code of ethics and views having lived in a world alongside other humans. Ghok is an alien with a culture all his own, but becomes more human than he is. Yet the question that arises is: what does it mean to be human?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Aliens   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

“It was a mistake,” Rachele says. “I should have known better.” She takes a large gulp of the drink.

“That’s what you’re supposed to say, isn’t it?” Ghok asks half-heartedly. “But if it was a mistake, why are we here right now, in bed together and naked?” Rachele glances at him with unreadable eyes. “I mean, we’ve had sex twice tonight. We are most likely going to do it again, right?”

She cannot believe how in just such little time he seems more human than alien. In a way, it excites her. “Oh, fuck yeah,” she confirms with deadpan honesty.

“It seems like we’re full of ... of...” he continues, trying to find the right word to use.

“Shit?” the woman offers. He nods and then she argues, “It’s different now. The damage has been done.”

“I guess you can say that,” Ghok says with a bitter chuckle. “Strangely, I had no qualms with leaving my home and my people. But I did not give consideration to yours. In fact I didn’t care what happened with them, only you.”

“Do you think about it much?” she asks after a brief silence.

“Occasionally,” he admits with a sigh. “It is more because of our time away from each other. I feared that my lack of emotion over your crew’s lives was keeping you away from me—keeping you from contacting me.”

“Well, I live with it every day,” she says bitterly. “I thought I could just forget about it and keep going, like it never happened. But it comes back to haunt me.” In truth, Rachele was able to block Ghok from her mind most of the time. She reasoned him away as a one night stand, a fling. She figured he was opened to a whole new world and had forgotten about her. She was ready to move on from him, especially because she already had the tragedy sitting in the back of her mind all the time. But that all fell apart the moment she began to suspect that his seed had taken root inside her. Then the news of her friend’s death came. Rachele quickly found herself unable to suppress the thought of guilt and shame any longer.

She rolls onto her side and looks at Ghok straight in the eyes as she continues. “Sometimes I can’t even look at myself in the mirror. When I do, I just look so miserable or pissed off and it really hurts. It feels like the woman on the other side wants to slap me for fucking up so bad, for what I’m responsible for.”

Ghok reaches out and places his hand on her side in a comforting gesture.

“I wish, really wish, that I could just go back and not do it. I know I can’t. It’s just all fucked up,” she rants. Her anxieties are pouring out of her with such momentum that she finds herself on the verge of revealing her pregnancy to him. But part of her mind, the rational part, steps in and stops her. If she drops this bombshell and he isn’t prepared for it, it surely will spoil the rest of the night. “I don’t know what the fuck to do,” she continues, veiling the true nature of her predicament with vague language. “I don’t have a fucking clue how to deal with any of this. I sure as hell can’t talk to anyone about it. Who knows what they would do to me. I’d be worse than a prisoner. The only thing I can do is try to work it out myself.” A sense of melancholy slips into her voice as her detachment from the uncertain future ahead of her wears thin.

Ghok caresses her body gently up and down in a comforting gesture. “It will get better,” he tells her in a voice that betrays his lack of confidence in those words. He has seen enough on his world to know better than that.

“Yeah...” Rachele replies in a soft, emotionally exhausted tone. They stare at one another in silence for a while, a weak smile on the woman’s face that expresses her gratitude.

“Do you think that this, tonight, is going to be just as big a mess to deal with?” the alien asks.

Rachele cannot help but smirk at his ignorance. It’s not like she can get any more pregnant, and no one has any idea that they are together. “Like I said, the damage is done,” she answers.

Ghok seems to take a measure of comfort from her word. The heels of his hand brushes against the side of her breast as he absently caresses her. Meeting his gaze, Rachele sighs softly as the silence between them grows. Like the entire evening, nothing about the silence is awkward. If anything, it is extremely soothing, offering her the opportunity to process everything that has been discussed at her own pace. There is something about the intimate contact that Ghok gives her that adds a measure of dependability to his words. Perhaps things will work out for the best.

“You really like these, don’t you?” she asks in a voice that is garnished with the slightest hint of pride. She gestures toward her breasts with her eyes to eliminate any confusion the alien may have.

Ghok raises his brow. The question surprises him a little because of the sudden change in her. He may have grazed it a couple of time as he caressed her, but it wasn’t in any way intentional. Lowering his gaze onto the flawless mounds, he shifts his entire four fingered hand onto the breast that it has been skirting and tests the firmness with a gentle squeeze. “They are ... pretty impressive,” he replies with a smirk, in a tone of voice that somehow makes it sound like he is understating his opinion.

“You know, there are women out there with far larger one than me,” she says, testing the water so to speak.

“I know,” Ghok replies. “But I like these, not those.”

Rachele smiles warmly, clearly pleased by his answer. “Here then,” she says as she simultaneously pushes herself closer to the back of the bed, propping herself up on her pillow while reaching over to grab the alien by the back of his head. Gently, she pulls him closer until his face is only inches away from her chest. “Go for it,” she tells him in a sweet voice.

Ghok meets her gaze for an instant, expressing at first disbelief and then immense gratitude. His eyes widen, like a wild animal that has just spied its prey. He watched her puffy pink nipple as it dances fluidly before him in response to the kneading that he is still giving it. Then he leans forward to take the nipple into his mouth to eagerly suckle upon her. And he suckles her intently for a good long time, lapping her nipple slowly with his mouth muscle and tracing loops across her velvety flesh. When he is done for the time being he plants many slow—adoring—kisses upon various other points of her breast, before turning his head to suckle upon the other. He continues to massage her breast in rhythmic, circuitous motions. Without his face in the way, his hand is free to play with the pliant mound however he pleases.

Rachele feels something skim across her lower thigh. She peers down and is surprised to see his erection protruding from his pelvis as stiffly as a board. She runs her fingers over the alien’s bald head as he delights himself. She cannot help but smile. Males anywhere is the universe of any species seem to all be the same—aroused by the same things. She is enjoying his attentions, especially since he is so gentle.

Even though the alien has only had limited experience with breasts, and hers alone, Ghok seems to know what he is doing. A lot of men who have in the past been in a similar situation with her had merely attacked her breasts like wild men. They would grab at them, pulling this way and that, without any sense of what it felt like for her. Ghok’s approach is more on the opposite side of that spectrum. He attacks them with adoration. Every gesture he makes expresses a reverence for her breasts. He throws on countless kisses upon them, treating her areola like they are holy site, patiently and fastidiously anointing them in his salvia with his tongue. His kneading grasp is firm, but also tempered. He takes care not to abuse them at all. The more attention he lavishes upon them, the louder they hum with carnal excitement.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.