Being Human
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - To be human is not something that can be defined by any one individual. Rachele has her own code of ethics and views having lived in a world alongside other humans. Ghok is an alien with a culture all his own, but becomes more human than he is. Yet the question that arises is: what does it mean to be human?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Aliens   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

There are no spare robes in the bathroom. It’s not surprising considering Rachele is a single woman and there would be no reason to have more than one unless it was for backup. So Ghok is left having to wrap the towel around his waist. He isn’t exactly sure why he does this. He is certainly bound to be bare before too long, and it isn’t like the woman hasn’t seen him completely naked before now. But there is something about stepping out into the bedroom nude that feels a bit too presumptuous.

Hesitating a moment with his hand on the door handle, Ghok sighs. He steps out of the bathroom, trying to wear the most casual expression he can possibly mimic from the many human he has interacted with. He tries to be casual, but the second he sees Rachele, he pauses in an instant. The sight of her lying on the bed, her robe wide open and revealing everything is a shock to him. Her hair is still wrapped up in a twisted towel standing upright upon her head. “Hey you,” she says, greeting him with a sweet voice and warm grin.

“Hello,” Ghok answers, trying to sound casual.

“Come over here,” Rachele invites him warmly, waving him over with a clumsy motion of her foot.

The alien smirks as he struts over toward the bed. The idea of climbing on top of her and taking her makes both his hearts race. The woman spreads her legs apart, exposing her rumpled folds to him. It is if funny to think that he has been in between these thighs several times, but this is really the first time he has actually seen it like this. As a matter of fact, this is the first pussy, human or otherwise, that he has ever seen. And like every other part of Rachele’s body, it is a tantalizing sight. Everything is smooth on her, making him wonder why her species has any hair if they simply shave it all off. Her folds are parted slightly, revealing the flawless pink tone of her inner lips with their surface glimmering from her juices.

Ghok places a hand on his towel and is about to release it when she says with a smile, “I want you to lick my pussy.” The alien hesitates, unable to hide his shock. “Fair is fair,” she says, her expression instantly turning serious. “I sucked your dick, now it’s your turn to repay the favor.”

Ghok sighs. This isn’t what he expected to hear. Like any human male virgin, he has never licked a pussy. He doubted with the Nehrezl’s rule of mating once in a lifetime there was room for anything like this. He looks her in the eyes. Rachele establishes her dominance with the raising of a single eyebrow. So trying to feign an enthusiastic smile, the alien crawls onto the bed and lowers himself down between her legs. He pauses for a moment. The woman’s snatch is only inches from his face. He can feel the warmth radiating from it. The scent of it saturated his nostrils.

“Come on,” Rachele says again in a sweet voice as she wiggles her hips teasingly. “It won’t bite,” she jokes.

The alien pokes his tongue out half way, and then with a bit of resolve, all the way out. He makes a timid, brisk lick that barely skims her inner folds. Rachele doesn’t even seem to notice it. He pauses for a moment while he evaluates the brief experience. The contact was so glancing that his tongue hadn’t even registered any taste. Cautiously, he went in for another pass, this time extending his tongue deeper into the gap. Then he licks her again, then a fourth time, a fifth, a sixth ... Each time he is a little braver than the last. He ventures deeper into her, brushing through her core with slower and slower strokes. When he is able to discern the unfamiliar bittersweet taste, he doesn’t particularly care for it, but he is immensely glad that it doesn’t disgust him. And it does wonders for his confidence.

Rachele simply lies back watching him. She decides to give him time to acclimate to the new experience. After all, he is an alien licking an Earthling’s pussy for the first time. She simmers away on the subtle stimulation he is giving her, while anticipating the pleasure she is about to have once she had thought him everything she knows.

Ghok persists until his mouth muscle is probing her as deep as it can go, wiggling around inside for a second or so before retreating to begin the cycle all over again. Going down on the scientist is starting to agree with him. He is able to liken the sensation of parting her flesh with his tongue to the feeling he gets doing likewise with his cock. He is a little concerned though that the woman hasn’t really reacted to it yet.

“Hey, Ghok?” she eventually says. “How about working on my clit a little?” She hints to him by reaching down to massage the sensitive nub for a couple of seconds.

The alien studies her clit for a second, figuring out just how he is going to go at it. When Rachele removes her fingers, he leans in and gives her a lick from back to front that briefly brushes over the little button. His second attempt is more accurate, giving it a decent stroking and the third attempt, even more so. Ghok settles into a pattern of faster licks for a little while before changing things up a bit, coming at her nub from different angles.

Rachele sinks into the mattress and sighs. Her mouth curls up in a quivering grin. The stimulation her alien lover offers makes her entire body feel alive. In many ways his inexperience makes for an enjoyable experience as his experimental approach toward the task, providing some unexpected sensations. Her chest begins to heave and her pulse starts to race. The mindless little moans that she begins to make are music to the alien’s ears.

He watches with awe as she reaches in to slowly massage her yielding breasts. His blood becomes saturated with primal hormones as she plays with them. It feels like a tease. Deep down, Ghok knows that she is doing it for her own gratification, but it feels like a tease. Right now, he loves it and hates it. He knows that if he makes any attempt to take her now, she will almost certainly balk and reject him. He will have to restrain himself for the time being.

“Mmm ... lick it, Ghok. Lick my pussy,” she instructs in a lusty voice.

Ghok does as he is told, eager to give the woman her satisfaction so that he will be free to tend to his own needs. He begins quickly flicking her clit with his tongue. He pushes himself to do it even faster, but he is unable to maintain his most brisk pace for long without slowing for a rest. The variations in his speed send tingles through Rachele’s body in surges. Her breasts are so full of excitement that her hands cannot keep up. She kneads them in and out to their limits while tweaking her nipples repeatedly. Her soft whimpers turn into breathier, louder moans. She is starting to be loud enough for neighboring apartments to be able to hear her. But what little restraint she had begun with has been discarded by now. She is highly aroused and enjoying it. She discards all her concerns, including what the neighbors might think if they hear her getting laid by an alien. Though no one will know it was an alien, she would like to think that they would. For his part, Ghok doesn’t care much about the noise either. All he can think about is how much he wants to get his cock inside her hot snatch.

“Ghok? Ghok? Rachele utters, struggling to channel her breath into coherent words. “Ghok!” she says clearly, finally catching the alien’s full attention. “Well, don’t stop!” she orders. Ghok begin rhythmically lapping her clit once again, keeping his eyes locked on hers, attentively awaiting the next set of instructions. He doesn’t have to wait long. “You know what works real good? If you trace around it with your tongue,” she tells him with ragged breath. “Do that!”

The alien instantly obeys, tracing his mouth muscle around, first with shapes over her erect nub and then numbers and letters of the Nehrezl number and alphabet system.

Rachele’s head drops back onto the mattress like a rock. Her wanton song grows louder than ever. Her hips begin to pivot up and down as she starts arching her back, making it difficult for Ghok to keep his tongue where it needs to be. The spectacle before him is driving him insane. Watching the woman squeeze and mash those gorgeous lumps of flesh every which way imaginable to the limits they allow despite their small size.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.