Being Human - Cover

Being Human

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - To be human is not something that can be defined by any one individual. Rachele has her own code of ethics and views having lived in a world alongside other humans. Ghok is an alien with a culture all his own, but becomes more human than he is. Yet the question that arises is: what does it mean to be human?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Aliens   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

It is a small town, without much of a night life. With nothing better to do, pretty much all the young academics who attended the funeral arrange to meet at a local restaurant to have dinner together. Most of them worked with Rachele and the others in some capacity in the past. Ghok attended too, mainly because of the food. Earth food differs so much from that back on his home planet that he just doesn’t seem to be able to get enough of it.

The lively atmosphere of the meal is a welcome change for everyone, having only hours earlier attended the depressing funeral and reception. Most of them had returned to their hotel room to change into more casual outfits. There are many mentions of the crew and their mission. Instead of grieving for the lost though, they are now mostly celebrating their contributions to the scientific world. Since everyone here had some kind of contact in whatever capacity with the dead, the members of the crew had some influence in whatever discovery or project that had taken place since.

There are probably a little more than twenty people in all from the funeral gathering here and it is inevitable that the large table becomes mostly a disorganized rabble of cross-table discussions as new ideas begin to be shared. These are all academics and researchers after all, so it is bound to happen. Seats switch from being occupied to unoccupied to occupied, by someone else often as people move around to join particular conversations that pique their interest.

Rachele had changed from her funeral attire into something lighter—a less than formal dress with a neckline that shows more than a hint of her cleavage. She may not have a hell of a lot, but it is enough. She had deliberately bought it one size small so that it would show it off along with her figure better. She had packed it for this trip even though she hadn’t expected to ever use it. Knowing that her tear would ruin her makeup, she didn’t wear any to the funeral. But for the dinner, she had applied a distinct level of it to highlight her beautiful features.

Some might complain about it for a small gathering of people who had just buried one of their colleagues. And usually scientists worry less about their appearance than their research. But Rachele is like every other scientist. She got to where she is through other means that many would never consider and frown upon. She didn’t get that expedition set out of sheer luck or skill. Besides, she has another reason for it: she wants to look her best for her alien lover.

She spent much of the afternoon reflecting on Ghok’s words, his meanings and his actions. She certainly had never forgotten their time together, often dreaming about it at night. If there was one thing she could count on, it was having a dream or nightmare involving him. Thinking about his erection inevitably led to thinking about having sex with him again. It didn’t take her long to realize that is isn’t such an absurd train of thought. All they needed was some time alone, away from all these people.

So she took a gamble that paid off. Rachele weighed her options. It was either she return to her apartment and spend the night alone—perhaps watching something boring on the news—or going out. At least if she went out with her fellow academics there was the chance Ghok would be there. Of course there was the off chance he would just show up at her apartment, but she wasn’t sure if he knew how to find her. Ultimately she decided to go out. If he wasn’t there, at least she would have something better to do. After all, if she had stayed at home she would just end up thinking about things and barely getting any sleep. A night of fun, and perhaps casual sex, would be the perfect remedy to keep her distracted. It had been a rough day, so some fun would be a welcome change of pace. On the flipside of things, Ghok’s erection was unmistakable proof that, on a purely physical level at least, he wants her. He never outright explained his feelings, nor did he deny fucking any other human women in the month and a half since they have seen one another.

When the evening begins to wind down, the checks are paid and the first people start saying their goodbyes. Everyone has some project going on somewhere so the world isn’t going to stop for the mourning of just one person. Rachele takes advantage of an empty chair beside Ghok and casually makes her way over to it. She sits down, turning her legs toward him so that he will get a good look at the last few inches of her smooth thighs and everything below. “I rather not be alone tonight,” she whispers to him. “I’d rather have you, but I’ll take whoever I can find at the bar.”

She means every word of it. She is getting laid tonight. She needs the distraction. She understands the need to be discreet with the uncertainty of a positive outcome should the rest of the world learn of their sexual relationship. And dresses as she is, there isn’t a single guy in the place that will turn her down. Rachele doesn’t really want some random guy, and not because she doesn’t know what she is going to get. She could get a guy that is finished in five minutes or some guy that would just treat her like a ragdoll, doing whatever it takes to get his rocks off. Getting fucked like that could be a lot of fun, but tonight she really wants Ghok’s tenderness. He is her first choice ... always.

Lifting her gaze, Rachele looks the astounded alien in the eyes just long enough to let him know that she is indeed talking to him. There is a look of deep conflict on Ghok’s face. “I never thought...” he begins before stopping himself and taking a moment to think before the next set of words tumble from his mouth. “I had many women wanting to have sex with me, but I turned them all down. The Nehrezl pick on mate for life. Even though we are supposed to do it once and never again, we have one mate. I’ve broken the rules on that one time thing, but I picked you as my mate for life.”

Rachele feels hot as a rush of embarrassment overcomes her. She nods a quiet reply as she cannot find anything really significant to say. “I...”

“I understand that I should have been more clear,” Ghok says, saving her from further embarrassment with him. “I should have told you this earlier. I understand you are acting in this manner to have me make a choice, to gauge what I am thinking.”

She cannot believe what she is hearing. To under estimate this alien would be a great mistake. He is perceptive, seeming to understand humanity more than those that actually study it. “Okay,” she says softly. Grabbing a napkin and a pen that has been left on the table, she scribbles something on it and hands it to him. “Wait here for about fifteen minutes after I leave. No one will suspect us. Come to my apartment.” Ghok nods. “I’ll leave the door unlocked,” she concludes. And with this, Rachele stands up and makes her cheery goodbyes to those colleagues still there before strolling out the door.

The following minutes are agony for the alien. The wait is nearly unbearable, especially for a species that is perhaps the most patient in all the universe. He chides himself for not expressing himself to her earlier. But he has thought she had moved on. Her actions on the ship confused her, yet he understood. He carried that understanding forward to back up her story. But without the contact from her, he just wasn’t sure she still even thought about him anymore. Then her actions tonight proved that she was willingly to do whatever it took to grab his attentions and find out how he felt.

He really wants to fuck her too. At one point, the memory of her naked body leaning over him as she pins him to the bed, her delectable breasts swaying lightly from side to side as she gyrates, plays through his mind like a movie reel that never seems to end. He begins to get another erection and it takes all his concentration to stifle it. There are plenty of other women on this planet that look as good as she does. Some have larger breasts, and some smaller one. Many are of different sizes and shapes with varying designs of their cunts. But he was truthful when he told her that he chose her as his mate for life. She is the only one he wants. If she didn’t want him, then he would lead the celibate life he was already meant to live.

Right now though, even with his patience and concentration, his blood is utterly saturated with hormones from too many primal thoughts and too much convenience. He needs to blow his load or he will go crazy. He has been watching the time. It has only been nine minutes since Rachele left. By the time it has nearly been the fifteen minutes, the stress is killing him. He goes around briskly saying his goodbyes to everyone before leaving. Many of the academics are hopeful that he will visit them to aid in their researches, especially their new ideas involving alien life and technology.

Not knowing the town, Ghok has to take a taxi to get to her apartment. While the town cannot compare to any of the cities he has visited, and the fact that a large college sits here with an incredible collection of active and eager minds, this place is pretty quiet. Within five minutes he is sitting right outside Rachele’s apartment complex, the college in plain sight. As he pays and steps out of the cab, he becomes more and more anxious. This anxiety is still new to him, as is the money system. He is thankful that as of right now, he has an unlimited use of it. By the time he is standing at the threshold of her apartment, his two hearts sound like a drum battle reverberating through his whole body.

And despite the burning eagerness that drove him here so briskly, Ghok hesitates outside Rachele’s door for nearly two whole minutes while he grapples one last time with what will happen once he steps through the door. What they did has been kept hidden, what they are going to do might not remain that way. Eventually, he summons up the resolve to rap lightly on the door. He doesn’t want to put her in danger—anymore than has already been done—but he also cannot stand to be away from his mate any longer. Several seconds pass with no reply. He tries the knob, and as promised, the door is unlocked. He timidly peers inside, terrified that he may have somehow gotten he apartment number wrong.

The lights are on, but nobody is home. He steps inside, gently closing the door behind him. He thinks that he can hear the sound of running water coming from what he can only assume is the bedroom. Cautiously, he proceeds. As he slips into the bedroom, eh spots the distinctive dress Rachele was wearing on the floor by the door to the bathroom. This is definitely the right apartment. Near the dress is also a matching set of sheer black, lacy panties. Seeing as to the shape and size of her breasts, Rachele really doesn’t need a bra to contain them.

Seeing the woman’s undergarment on display like this really hammers the point home that they really are going to fuck again. Ghok feels the blood rushing to his cock as he continues on to the nearly closed door of the bathroom. He pushes it op[en. The bright light is much harsher than the muted lights of the rest of the apartment. The noise of the shower is quite clear now. He tries to peek inside, kind of like he wants to know what he is in for before giving away his position. But it is no good. He will never be able to see anything without actually stepping into the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.