Being Human - Cover

Being Human

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - To be human is not something that can be defined by any one individual. Rachele has her own code of ethics and views having lived in a world alongside other humans. Ghok is an alien with a culture all his own, but becomes more human than he is. Yet the question that arises is: what does it mean to be human?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Aliens   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Rachele is patient. She has nowhere to be after all. Besides, sucking Ghok’s cock isn’t exactly an unpleasant use of her time. She loves cock—it’s as simple as that. She loves having it pushed through her cunt lips when it is all moist and open. She loves feeling it pounding away inside her. But most of all, she loves playing with it in her hands and mouth.

She doesn’t have to make any particular effort to arouse him. Simply running her lips all around the spent member as slowly as she can is more than enough to get it to come back to life as if she were resuscitating it. Periodically, she takes the tip into her mouth and makes it a point to probe the little slit with the tip of her tongue. Within no time flat, she notices that Ghok’s cock is growing. When it begins to stiffen, she finishes the leisurely oral massage and gives him a proper blowjob. At a far more serious tempo, Rachele draws the length of his selling organ in and out of her mouth while never letting the tip escape her lips. But once he is at full attention, the woman promptly quits sucking and stands up. Ghok glares up at her with confusion etched on his face.

With a smile, Rachele grabs his erection firmly and pulls on it as hard as she can without inflicting any pain. “Come on,” she instructs in a matter-of-fact tone. “It isn’t comfortable her. I want to back to my quarters.” Ghok has no choice but to get up and follow her lead. She leads the alien back to the place where they fucked after that first night back on the ship. Her grasp upon his tool doesn’t loosen at all, leaving him no choice but to allow her to lead on. The brief trip does allow for the alien to view the human’s attributes from behind a little more than he has been able to before now.

When they stand at the side of the disrupted bed, Rachele gently pushes the alien onto the mattress. He looks up at her longingly. By now there is nothing left of him beyond his primal craving for the embrace of her hot pussy. Rachele has unveiled a whole new world to him. His old life with his future sex life ending before it even begins is gone and replaced with one he would have never known to exist. He is resigned to staying on this ship with her, awaiting his fate—whatever it would be—in a decadent combination of cum, saliva and sweat.

Rachele climbs on top of him and almost immediately plunges her slick snatch onto his rigid mass of meat. They begin to writhe together and quickly develop a rhythm that maximizes the sensation of Ghok penetrating her. They wrap their arms around one another and hold on tight, hungry for the many sensual pleasures of each other’s bodies. Being on the run and fucking soon after they got on the ship, plus doing it again in the mess hall and all without much rest, neither Ghok nor Rachele really have the energy to go again. Yet their resolve to enjoy themselves burns hotter than any sun in the universe.

Ghok grabs the human’s ass and squeezes harder and harder until it starts to hurt her. But even then it is far more arousing for her than not. Her head slumps over his shoulder. All her energy is concentrated in her frisky hips. Every time the alien thrusts into her, Rachele quietly moans into his ear, making him want her more and more. Their faces are so close together, yet they hesitate to kiss. For the Nehrezl that kind of affection isn’t part of their society. For Rachele it feels like commitment. But what does commitment mean for two aliens floating in space with a death mark on them? Besides, the lingering reluctance has no chance to last, not with the air so thick with sexual tension from their throbbing sexuality. Plus, Ghok is a quick learner.

The alien begins mouthing her shoulder, delighting in the taste of her flawless, sweaty flesh. He moves up to the side of her neck, drawing a hearty sigh from the woman with his hungry kisses. Eventually, their lips snap upon one another like a fish lunging upon an all-too-convenient bated hook that teases its senses until it cannot take it anymore. Their tongues go wild, playing with each other’s and exploring the other’s mouth. Ghok rolls over on top of Rachele and she doesn’t have the strength to resist. The bed gives to the powerful pumps of the alien into her pelvis. It is made for comfort and it seems as if the alien is seeing just how far the mattress’ limits are. Ghok raises his head, his breath heavy and ominous as he loses himself in the sublime caresses of this human’s cunt.

“Wait...” Rachele suddenly protests, but Ghok doesn’t immediately react. “Wait... !” she insists in a louder voice. She holds his belly back just enough to impede his thrust and get his attention. “Are you about to cum?”

Ghok simply looks down at her with a guilty look in his eye. He is still thrusting back and forth, still sampling her delights, yet very gently—as if he hoped she wouldn’t notice him...

“Fuck, Ghok,” she sternly chides him. “Don’t forget I need to cum too.” Then as an afterthought, she pushes him off of her more forcefully and the alien grudgingly backs off, removing his ardent alienhood from her hot box. “Lay down,” she commands in a contrastingly warm tone, patting the mattress right beside her invitingly.

Ghok does as he is told, taking the intermission to reach over and fondle one of her perfect breasts. Rachele doesn’t resist. Instead, she rolls over onto her side, turning her back to him and giving him another great view of her tight ass. Once her mound of flesh slips out of his grasp, his hand ventures lower to caress of those enticing cheeks, and the sexy thighs beneath it. The human backs her hips up so that her ass is almost touching him.

“It’s better this way,” she begins to explain, knowing that the different angel will give the most erogenous parts of her pussy the best contact with the alien cock. She reaches between her legs and finds the rigs shaft that she knows is waiting for her. Her twat is buzzing with excitement, aching for the tool to fill her once more, to ravage her with its merciless pounding. She keeps calm though, not giving in to eagerness. She guides it to her folds and then shifts her hips just enough to take the tip inside. “Okay, fuck me,” she says in a voice that is both slutty and sweet all at once. “Don’t rush it, we have time,” she adds in a far more serious tone. And though she really doesn’t know if they have time or not, there is still no sense on rushing. After all, if they are going to die, what could be better than with him inside her?

Ghok hardly needs instruction, but it does come as a sobering reminder. He is not only new to fucking a human, but new to fucking in general. With his hand now firmly locked upon her hip to hold her steady, he begins to thrust against her gently. He quickly adds vigor, increasing his pace at an almost imperceptible rate, watching for any cue of disapproval from the woman. Eventually he plateaued at a pace that is immensely pleasurable, but also does not feel like it will push him toward a quick finish. If he wants to be more energetic, his fear of having Rachele pull away from him again keeps these urges in check.

Her moans of arousal are music to the alien’s ears. Having more sensitive hearing allows for greater response from him. The changes in pitch let him know just how close she is to her ending. His other hand slips beneath her and latches onto her exposed breast. The ample handful of warm, supple flesh fills his hand with splendor. He kneads and massages it—almost as if he is making love to it with his hand. He enjoys it almost as much as he does the human’s snatch. The females of his species are definitely missing out of something special. Ghok pulls her entire torso closer to him, wanting every single part of her perfect form more and more with each passing second. He buries his face into her wavy black hair and drinks in her smell. There is a subtle lingering scent beneath the dirt and grime and sweat that seems to consume his senses. In every way he is full immerses in her sexuality. He could die here and now if it meant doing so with her.

While Ghok’s cock constantly probes her tender flesh, Rachele rubs her clit with firm, circular strokes. Her nether regions are bursting with excitement. Her body feels so hot. It is like she has been tossed into a sun and left to bake. Then suddenly she feels the alien’s fingers encroaching onto twat, assertively pushing her digits out of the way. Without words, Ghok is telling her that he wants to take over her masturbation. He wants to be the one to make her cum. It surprises Rachele, but it also excites her more than a little. She remembers him telling her that the Nehrezl are extremely fast learners, picking up what they see and adapting to it very quickly. Grudgingly, her fingers surrender the hard nub to his.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.