Phoenix Rising: the Immortality Curse - Cover

Phoenix Rising: the Immortality Curse

Copyright© 2019 by Slutsinger

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Phoenix Rising took the gaming industry by storm. The AI controllers said they could write a world more realistic than any created by humans; they succeeded. Virtually anything was possible. David was about to test how far that went. He was fascinated by the in game prostitute Hulda. But in his innermost fantasies, he didn't want to have her: he wanted to be her. He was going to be a whore. He had no idea how hard that would be. Female character, male player.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Sharing   Humiliation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Prostitution   Royalty  

From the Video Blog of Ariel, the First Immortal Whore

What a day! Tomorrow I am up for my guild initiation. And I think I’m finally making some progress with Master Kessler. At least, it sounds like she will listen and change her mind, even if she starts out assuming the worst when it comes to me.

I just finished my class on initiation. I can bring one person with me for support. It will be a powerful experience both from a sexual and magical standpoint.

Once I am initiated, then I get the guild protection against rape. As an immortal, I am not sure what that will mean for me. At one level I know: I still have the game’s consent controls to protect my player. But soon I will have ways to defend my boundaries in game. The part I don’t know is how I will balance those tools.

I will also get the magical tools whores need to practice their trade. Much of the following days will be filled with classes in using these tools.

The big surprise is that Jonathan is the mage who handles initiations. Yes, The same Jonathan who often mans the membership desk. He’s apparently really powerful; given everyone else around, he must be master rank. Yet everyone just calls him Jonathan. I wonder why.

I’ve made it back from the main guild where I met with him. No one is in the main training room at the training brothel. But I can smell the musk of my classmates; they have been busy while I’m away. I smell two men at least. One is definitely Bruce. I can’t be sure, but I spent enough time with Nathan that I think I would recognize his smell. So the second man is probably Xavier, because it doesn’t seem familiar. I’m guessing there is Samantha, Florence and someone else.

The princess’s door is cracked open. I look in. She’s sprawled on her bed in a simple one-piece dress.

She motions me in. “Hello, Ariel. Take a seat on the bed.”

I do. “I haven’t seen you around in a while.”

“I had business at the palace and keep; I returned last night late.”

She licks her lips. “But now that you are back, can a whore get herself cleaned up?”

“Have you been busy?” I lift her dress. She has nothing on under it. “Oh, I can smell you have.” I scoot between her legs. With Smell of Sex powered, her musk is rank. Yet it is turning me on.

I guess it is not surprising. You read porn talking about how the first time someone eats out their lover, they are amazed by the smell and taste. In the real world, sex reeks. Sure, now, I love the taste and smell of an excited pussy. But in the beginning, it was the taboo, the nastiness, that made it hot. Now I’m used to that smell.

And I realize that after a few weeks of Smell of Sex, smelling potential lovers this strongly, knowing exactly how dirty they have been (and with whom), is going to be natural and make me even more horny.

Aubrielle looks at me. “You got Smell of Sex.” I nod. She squirms. “I think I might die of humiliation.”

“But you’re going to die happy. This turns you on.” Fuck, I can actually smell her getting turned on as she thinks about what I’m doing. I am sniffing her cunt from just a few inches away. “We both know what I’m going to find when I lick the slops out of your cunt. Mixed in with what your lovers left is fresh excitement. If I reach in a finger now, will I find you freshly wet?”

“Uh huh.” She is flushing with excitement and humiliation.

There’s something going on here I don’t understand. It’s the princess, so it is probably related to commoners. I sniff again. “Oh, it’s not the fresh excitement is it?”

“Oh, fuck no! Please don’t.”

This is one of those times when ‘no’ means ‘yes, please I’m going to come so hard’. “It’s not the fresh excitement is it? You’re embarrassed that I’m going to lick you out and know that each of those lovers excited you. Each time you got turned on. I might even be able to tell if you came.”

She shivers.

“How many of them were commoners?”

She yowls.

“Answer the question.” I consider slapping her, but I don’t know if she is into that. I don’t know if I’m into that either; now is probably not the time to learn.

She whispers, “All of them.”

“So, is that why you want me to eat your cunt slops? You want someone to know how nasty you’re being. You want to share that—to share that it gets you off?”

She nods. I dive in. I lick away each of the three men she’s been with. And yeah, she got really turned on each time. This is so hot. It’s not quite her getting dirty to give me a cream pie. In a way it is though: She knows I like this. She wants to share how much she’s pushing her own boundaries with me—she wants to share things that she cannot even bring into words. But her body will betray her secrets, and she hopes I’ll lick that out of her.

When she comes, she gushes, washing everything away with her fresh climax. I’m dripping by this point. I swing around and lower my cunt to her face. Sure, I’m turned on already, but watch how fast she brings me to join her in orgasm. It’s good to be dirty.

Aubrielle holds me. “You’ve really been working on your fears,” I say.

“Yes. It’s been...” she trails off.

“Hot and scary and humiliating?”

Her head nods against my breast.

“Has it been good though? Do you feel like you value yourself?”

“Yes. Some of them didn’t even know. It’s refreshing to be valued because I’m good at fucking and fun to be with rather than because I am in the line of succession for Berg’s Keep.”

“It might be even better to be valued because you’re a wonderful and interesting person.”

“I think I get that here too, at least from the rest of our group. You, Nora and Xavier understand how hard this is for me. And you support me.”

“Yes.”

We hug. I ask, “So you’ve been out with clients in the front area?”

“Yes. There weren’t many but some came in over lunch.”

“Are you up for more? I was hoping to see if I could get in a bit more practice before my initiation tomorrow.”

“You are being initiated?”

I catch Aubrielle up on the last day. I’m smiling; she is genuinely happy for me.

She is also up for some time with clients.

“Just a second,” I say. “I’m hoping Nathan will agree to come with me to my initiation.” I think he will be a good choice. We have chemistry; I will enjoy getting closer to him. He understands magic. I think he will learn from my initiation, and he will likely help teach me what he learns.

“That’s really brave of you, taking him,” she says.

“What do you mean?”

“Just it’s such a vulnerable experience.”

“I think we have good chemistry.” “Whatever you think is best for you. It’s your experience.”

I pop open Nathan’s door to ask.

“Ariel?”

“Hi, Xavier.” I blush. The two of them are in Nathan’s bed. I think they have just finished whatever they were doing. Xavier is in Nathan’s arms. I feel a twinge of jealousy. It’s ridiculous: Nathan is not mine. I guess I’m upset that there is distance between Xavier and I, jealous that Nathan is willing to get close to him even though I cannot. That’s petty and I will get past it. I benefit from our group being close.

“I didn’t mean to interrupt,” I say.

“It’s fine. The door was not latched,” Nathan says. He smiles at me. I’m surprised how much better I feel.

“I’m getting initiated tomorrow. I was wondering if you wanted to accompany me.” I grin at him. “Jonathan said I’m going to be out of control horny, so you’re likely to get jumped.”

“Oh, no, the horror!”

“But you would get to observe the magical aspects and see what you could learn.”

“Well then, I think that makes up for any getting jumped.” His smile reaches to his eyes. I know he’s teasing me.

“Okay, I’ll get you tomorrow. Aubrielle and I are hoping to spend some time out front.”

“See you then.”


Things are more complicated than I expected when we get to the front room. The floor manager says we cannot work out front without permission of our trainers and some form of supervision. Florence is around, but she’s in a room watching Susan and a client.

“Aubrielle, if you trust me, I have an idea for getting you some good experience.”

“What’s your idea?”

“I think it will be more fun for you ... well, at least more humiliating, not knowing.”

“Humiliating is a good thing?”

“Think how turned on you got when Nora examined you. And then just now, when I realized why you want me to eat your cunt slops.”

“But ... but to do that in front of a client? It turns me on but ... I don’t know if I should.”

I hold her hand. “It’s up to you. Remember, I will be there. And we can always stop if it goes wrong. But you know you don’t have to.”

She squeezes my hand back. “I trust you. I’m even excited thinking about you doing something. I’m also so nervous.”

“I understand. We will take care of each other.”

She nods.

I invite her to a party so we can talk privately.

Ariel: <so who should we try to seduce?>

Aubrielle: <The immortal warrior with the big sword.>

Personally I think he looks like a dork. He’s wearing full chain mail with a huge sword in the middle of a brothel. There’s no threat, and it’s got to be uncomfortable. All he’s showing is that he has no flair for the role playing aspects of the game.

I have different ideas anyway. I’m looking at the most common of the ephemerals: people in here to splurge on some unaccustomed pleasure for a special occasion. Aubrielle must at least suspect I’m going for an ephemeral. I give her a hint.

Ariel: <What about him over there?>

Aubrielle: <I think he’s a tanner’s assistant or apprentice or something. You wouldn’t.>

Ariel: <You could totally go right up to him and seduce him.>

Aubrielle: <No, not in a million years. Besides, do you think he can even afford the rates here?>

Ariel: <That depends on what we charge, now doesn’t it?>

Aubrielle shudders next to me.

I don’t actually like how the tanner’s assistant or whatever looks at the people around him. There is little joy or amusement in him. But I think I’ve found our target: a farmer two tables over laughs and smiles as he takes in the brothel. He is as common as they come. From here he seems friendly and happy.

Florence emerges from her room. I catch her eye.

“Is something wrong,” she asks?

“No, I was wondering if Aubrielle and I might find clients.”

She glances around the room. “What did you have in mind?”

I stand close to her and whisper. She looks thoughtful. “Susan is doing well enough that I can supervise all three of you. Sure, have fun.”

“Do you think it is too much?”

“No harm in trying. You and Aubrielle are strong enough that I can help you out if it is too much.”

She lets the floor manager know I have her approval. We spend a minute discussing the details.

Ariel: <Here we go. For now, you can follow but not too close.> I saunter over to the farmer. “Are ya interested in a good time?”

He smiles. “Aye, lass.” I slide in next to him, his leg against mine. His hand reaches around me.

“I’m Ariel. I’d like to introduce you to my friend Aubrielle. I think we could have a lot of fun.”

“Oh, honey, I think ya’d be enough for one farmer. Ain’t got the coin for two, an reckon I ain’t got the stamina for two fine whores neither.”

“She’s a princess. Like a real princess—royal and everything. When are you going to get another chance to bed a princess?”

He shakes his head. “I thank ya right proper for the offer. Going that far above my station, I’d Like to be so nervous I couldn’t get my pants off. Ya might be more my speed.”

Aubrielle: <He didn’t want me. The commoner actually didn’t want me.>

Ariel: <I think he’s scared. You gonna be okay?> I hope she doesn’t take the rejection too hard.

Aubrielle: <Yes, I’m fine. It’s just ... he actually did not want me ... he didn’t even pretend.>

“Wow, Bill. Someone offers me a princess, an I’d at least take a look.” Bill’s friend is another farmer at the table between Bill and the Tanner’s assistant. He’s in rough trousers and a flannel shirt. A battered straw hat sits under his chair.

I tell Bill that I might be back later if he’s still around.

I walk to Bill’s friend and offer my hand. “I’m Ariel.”

“Peter,” he says. I feel his rough calloused hands as we shake. He pats his leg invitingly. I sit in his lap; his arm encircles me.

“So, you’d like to take a look at the princess?”

“Aye.” His shoulders slump. “Ain’t got much coin though, just so’s ya know.”

“Aubrielle, come over here.”

She sashays over and stands to my left, in front of Peter. She curtsies. “Well met, Peter. I am Princess Aubrielle Berman, second in line for Berg’s Keep and fifth in line for the Throne in the Hills.” She didn’t turn on the princess effect though. I don’t think it’s a skill, but she has royal poise or charisma or something ... sometimes, she draws your attention, bigger than life. I’m glad she didn’t do that. Peter, for all that he is more adventurous than Bill, probably couldn’t face that.

“My lady, I don’t right know how to treat you.”

“Aye, well, I’m a whore trainee too. Treating me that way might be simpler all around.”

Ariel: <Thank you for setting him at ease.>

Aubrielle: <It’s hard, encouraging a commoner to be familiar ... hot too though, just throwing myself out there.>

I guide his hand up under her bodice against the skin of her belly. She strokes his arm.

“This is okay?”

“Aye, because Ariel guided you. On your own, keep hands outside clothes until you’ve paid.”

Ariel: <Oh, fuck. I’ve been so used to what we’ve been doing as trainees, I was teaching bad habits.>

Aubrielle: <I said I trust you; let him do whatever you like. Letting him know the rule was just so he’s not surprised with someone else.>

I run my hand along his other leg. “It’s not often that you get to see a princess. I think we can make an exception to the rules and let you look and touch as much as you like.” He’s getting excited; not so much that I can feel him pressing against my butt, but enough that my skills can detect it.

The princess leans forward. Her breast brushes against his arm. She smiles as she continues to gently pet him.

Peter gains confidence as he sees that both Aubrielle and I are comfortable. “Ya’s both a sight to make a man happy.”

My left hand runs up along his leg and brushes against his crotch. Happy all right. As a whore, seducing a client, there’s a thrill and power when you can get a physical reaction. I guide Aubrielle’s hand down; she too brushes against him. He blushes.

“No shame in reacting,” she says. “You’re with two girls hoping you’ll enjoy yourself. Who wouldn’t react to that?”

“Don’t wanna treat a lady wrong.”

I whisper into his ear, “You are in a brothel. We appreciate the respect. Getting excited is okay.”

Aubrielle: <I cannot believe I’m doing this.>

“Sometimes a lady wants to be treated a certain way.” She is running a finger along each side of his cock.

“Ya keep that up an I’ll embarrass myself in my pants.” I shift around, rubbing myself against him. I’m turned, half facing him. My breast rubs against his arm. Aubrielle is still bent over him, stroking his cock through his pants.

I lick my lips. “It wouldn’t be the end if you spend in your pants. Imagine the princess bending her head down as she unbuttons you and fishes you out of the mess she got you to make. Her mouth closes over you. She licks and sucks you clean, enjoying the taste of her earlier success. I reckon that’d get you hard soon enough.”

“You’re too much.”

“Oh, no, we’re just getting started. Sit back and let the princess touch you while I give you something to look at.”

I stand behind Aubrielle and begin to work her strap down over her left arm.

She has to change hands so I can get to her right arm. Of course, that gives her a chance to brush the other breast against Peter as she leans In. Once the straps are gone, I am able to roll her gown down and expose her bra. Her breasts show through the lace.

Soon, the princess’s dress and skirt pool at her feet. She stands before Peter in stockings and shoes. I don’t need any skill to smell her excitement. Peter is visibly flushed.

Aubrielle: <I don’t know whether to come or die from the humiliation. This has me so turned on.>

Ariel: <Just wait.>

Peter is getting bolder. He’s stroking the top of her leg, just where the stocking ends.

I carefully fold the princess’s clothes.

Aubrielle: <Oh, he likes it when you bend over.> The next time I hold the position far longer than is required. As I turn around to face him, I catch him still looking at me. I wink.

Now I stand next to Aubrielle, leaning forward and smiling at him. He rubs at my breast through the dress and top. “This okay?”

I nod. “I think we can offer two girls for the price of one—the three of us together in a room.”

His eyes fall. “I’d like that ever so much.” He tries to remove his hand, but I place it back. “I ain’t got coin for even one of ya.”

Aubrielle: <Then why is he here? Great lady, I’m turned on, and now he’s backing out?>

Ariel: <Probably, he’s dreaming; hoping. Don’t give up yet.>

“You must splurge sometimes. If you spent enough on yourself that it was a special time—so much that you couldn’t do it often, but not enough that you would regret it—how much would that be?”

He looks down in embarrassment. “It’s been hard with the goblins raiding lately. Ten coppers’d be a right splurge now, but not so much I’d lose the farm or starve.”

Aubrielle: <Oh, Great Lady, you’re going to do it aren’t you? I’m going to be a five copper whore.> She brushes her hand against her cunt. She can’t quite bring herself to frig in front of Peter, but I think she wants to.

“If the princess agrees, we can accept that price.”

“Why? Ya alone’re worth more than twice that, even here. An the princess ... ain’t got no idea”

“People are worth more than money all the time. I think if you do this, you’re going to remember it as something special for a long time. You’re going to remember this more than a rich merchant who comes into the main guild, picks out a girl, and pays the price she asks without even thinking.”

“Aye, that’s right true.”

“I want Aubrielle to see what it is like to touch someone’s life like that. As trainees, that’s worth more to us than money.” I catch Aubrielle’s eye. “So, princess?”

Aubrielle: <You’re going to make me say it?>

She pauses. “Peter, we accept your offer. We are honored to take you as a client.”

He is shocked. “I ain’t believing this. Thank ya princess an Ariel.”

“You’ll have some story to tell! Telling of the time you bedded a princess for 10 coppers.”

Aubrielle catches her breath. I think she is dripping.

“Aye, an Bill there to say it’s true.”

“Let us get a room.”

I go to get a key from the floor manager.

Aubrielle: <The floor manager is going to kill you over the price.>

Ariel: <Nah, I talked to Florence. She said I needed to charge; that will make it more meaningful. But I got permission to charge as little as I needed. It’s not like you or I see the money.> Although after my initiation, I will start getting some of the money. We file into the room. “I ain’t done this before. Well, not in a long time, leastwise,” he says.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.