Phoenix Rising: the Immortality Curse - Cover

Phoenix Rising: the Immortality Curse

Copyright© 2019 by Slutsinger

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Phoenix Rising took the gaming industry by storm. The AI controllers said they could write a world more realistic than any created by humans; they succeeded. Virtually anything was possible. David was about to test how far that went. He was fascinated by the in game prostitute Hulda. But in his innermost fantasies, he didn't want to have her: he wanted to be her. He was going to be a whore. He had no idea how hard that would be. Female character, male player.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Sharing   Humiliation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Prostitution   Royalty  

From the Video Blog of Ariel, the First Immortal Whore

I am excited after my time with Hulda. She’s good at her job, and I enjoyed that for sure, but mostly it was good to talk over everything that is going on. Talking past the few things that are bothering me leaves me free to be excited about taking the next step as I walk home.

It’s true: the training brothel and particularly our class has come to feel like my home in game. It has been a short time, but very intense, character-changing stuff. I feel like I belong.

The rest of my team agrees, or at least they have been waiting for me. I walk in. Nora is sprawled out, legs splayed, dripping on a bed in the middle of the main room. “Ah, there ya are Ariel. Come get your cunt slops.”

“And hello to you too, Nora.” I smile and step over. She pulls back her legs and opens herself fully. Her clit is prominent and engorged. Her cunt is a mess. My tongue starts swiping cum out of her slit. I suck at her depths. “So who am I cleaning up after?”

“Xavier and Bruce and an immortal Bruce selected out front.” For me this is all kind of silly: an in-joke that took on a life of its own.

I realize that for Nora, it’s more. She is still flushed; still worked up. I know how to eat out a girl, but she’s more responsive than my skill accounts for.

I have two fingers in her so I can talk. “It turns you on this much to have someone play with your slops? To get dirty and then give that to someone else?” I feel her getting wet and squeezing against my hand.

“Uh huh,” she pants. This is really doing something for her.

“Well, let’s share. Lick my face clean.” It is awkward for me to move my face up while keeping my hand in her, but I manage. Her tongue feels strange against my face. She is licking at my whole face like a dog might, but the texture of her tongue is wrong for a dog. I am not sure I’ve ever felt a human tongue against that much of my skin. It tickles.

She has to stop licking, she’s panting so hard. She’s squeezing her cunt hard against my hand.

“Okay,” I say, “I’ll go finish up down there.”

My face is back in her cunt. I said her clit was big before. It’s even more engorged now. I nip at it and Nora squeals. Well, if she likes it that way, this is easy. I suck on her clit hard and she comes, spraying my face with her squirt. I lick that up too, so I can tell her about it.

Nora is sated.

Samantha has been fascinated by the process of me eating Nora’s cunt slops. Actually, everyone in the room watched. For most, I think it was simply what was going on, combined with a desire to be part of the group. Samantha’s attention is riveted on me though.

When Nora gets up on shaky legs, Samantha tells me I need to sniff and lick at the wet spot she left behind. I give her a good show, rubbing my face and sniffing where Nora lay.

“My turn next!” Samantha lifts her skirt, exposing her crotch. “Come over an see.”

I bend down and sniff at her. Smells like a girl. I could totally believe she’s had sex. A perfunctory sniff is sufficient: Samantha doesn’t seem like she needs me to lick her out.

She’s practically bouncing as she drags me to her room. “An then in here!”

She points at her bed. “There! First time I’m fucked as a whore.”

“Who?”

“Xavier! Done pounded me good. An I look up and there’s Bruce standing in the door. Can ya believe that?”

“Yes.”

I sniff and rub at her bedding. I can smell her scent, but it has dried. I’m not sure I can find exactly where the deed took place. She’s happy though. She hugs me when I’m done and then drags me back out to the main room.

“Did the two of you get to the bed Florence used?” Nathan asks.

“O, no! Over here.” Samantha points. “Florence had all the guys.”

“Even Bruce?”

“Yeah! An ya should of seen the show those two put on.”

There were nods all round. “I guess it is not surprising that a master and an artisan trainer know their craft.

“Her mess is there for ya.”

“She’s not even here. Does it really matter?”

Even Xavier gets into the game. “Of course it does. She—well we left a sloppy mess. Who’s gonna play with it if not you?”

Everyone is teasing me. Then Samantha’s face falls. “Or ya thinkin we’s mocking ya? Nah, just got caught up in the fun. Ya don’t have to of course. We promised to treat ya right; that’s important.”

I am sad watching her face fall. She was so happy and care free before, and now, joy is draining out of the world. I wasn’t actually upset before, but I am happy she cares about how I am doing. I grin at her. “No I’ll do it. It just seemed kind of silly, the whirlwind tour of where whores have made a mess.”

“Yeah exactly.” She smiles back.

“Our silly,” Nora says. “Us havin fun together.”

“I can get behind that. And it was all of us here. I even saw you Bruce, egging me on. And Xavier!”

Xavier shifts uncomfortably, but slowly, he smiles back at me.

If we’re going to be silly like this, I have a part to do. I get down to business. It turns me on a little bit rubbing and sniffing with everyone gathered around watching. I finish. They clap and we all laugh.

Samantha is back to being a fountain of happy. I catch her before she can leave. “At the end, that was silly. But earlier, in your room, that wasn’t silly at all was it?”

“Nay, that were something else.”

“If I get it wrong—treat it as silly when its bigger—let me know. That’s easy to mess up. I know it hurts when it’s big for you and the other person doesn’t get that.”

She nods.

“And Samantha?”

“Yeah ma’am?”

“Thank you for remembering to treat me right. It was all good, but I am happy you checked in.”

“Yeah.”

Whoring is complicated. Take what just happened. For Nora, she got off on what I did. She’s kind of the opposite of me. She gets off on making messes and sharing them. We probably fit together well. As I know her better, and if I’m in the right space, I bet we have some intensely hot cunt slops games. Although we all need to find some way to tease her good about that name. It might be more than just the erotic elements for Nora, but I cannot tell.

For Samantha it clearly wasn’t erotic. It might be sometimes; when she first brought it up, she implied it would be nasty in a good way. Today, though, it was not erotic for her. Even so, it meant a lot to her.

Perhaps she is looking for ways of coping with parts of being a whore. She knows she will be sharing her body; she’s giving up a lot of the traditional notions around personal integrity and space. I think Samantha is sharing or celebrating dirtiness as a way of connecting; as a way of establishing new norms around her body. She wants to share that with me (or perhaps us) to have a community that shares those norms to support her. She might be saying to herself “Look, I’m fucked every which way. That’s great, isn’t it?” or something like that.

Of course Samantha also wanted someone to share her transition of being fucked as a whore. I am honored that she chose me to commemorate the event, although the commemoration itself is unusual.

This is a guess though. To truly understand her, I’d need to understand how groups and community work for the orphans. Did they form a strong family that we are replacing? Or were the orphans in some sort of competition? I don’t know, but I am glad I could be there for her.

Later, with the entire group, it was different than Samantha or Nora alone. That was just fun bonding as a group. That kind of connection will be good for all of us.

“Ariel?”

“Yes, Master Craggs?”

“Are you ready to go out front?”

With Bruce? “I thought I was going with Florence.”

“We can’t be sure when you immortals will return from your world. You can wait for Florence if you’d feel more comfortable with her, but I can take you now.”

I wink at Bruce. “You are a bit prickly, but I know you care about us.”

“So, you want to go now?”

“Yes, I’m nervous, but excited. I think I can do this. I kind of just did: Nora and Samantha had different needs and I managed that.”

Bruce considers. “Yes, you did.” He continues, “Out there is a different kind of challenge. Based on what I saw with the other trainees, I am more confident you are ready to try that challenge too.”

I got a party invite from Bruce Craggs. “I didn’t know ephemerals could have parties. I mean I knew an immortal could invite an ephemeral into a party, but I didn’t know you could host a party of your own.”

“Just because every immortal starts the game with a map and communications scroll doesn’t mean we can’t get one. Higher level ephemerals often buy one; it’s more expensive for us but often worth it.”

I accept the invite. “Give me a minute to change and we can go out front.” I change into one of the lacy tops with the leather skirt. In that, I feel sexy like a whore should.

Bruce hands me two small objects—pebbles? I’m not sure what they are. I look at him blankly.

“Blue one is a Cure Disease. Red is Remove Pregnancy. This all gets easier once you are initiated and gain Whorecraft.” He gives me the long set of instructions on how to use the crystallized spells depending on what services I end up providing.


The training brothel serves a number of related purposes. Mostly, it seems like it’s a place where people can pay less in exchange for giving the guild more flexibility in what’s provided. The floor manager is generally an artisan getting their certification to run a brothel. Training classes like ours spend time running through the guild. People wanting to focus on some specific skill may come through the training brothel after their initiation, offering a discount for clients who will let them focus on that.

Then there are the trainees. Apparently, earlier, Bruce walked out and asked who was interested in taking turns with a trainee; that’s how he found the immortal who I cleaned up after. Stuff like that isn’t common in a normal brothel, but happens here all the time. In some ways, the training brothel hosts more sexually adventurous activities than most parts of a more normal brothel.

I’m not here for that though: my job is to treat the room as much like a normal brothel as I can. It’s a room full of people, each of them with their own desires. My job is to sell those desires to them; I use whatever skills I have to help unlock any door that stands in their way. Ultimately, my body is the tool that brings their desires to reality. I’m hot; I’m amazing, and I can help them unlock their dreams.

I even sort of believe it. I’m also nervous. I don’t just want to be meat for them to drool over. I want to be good. And if I think about you watching my stream ... no, I just can’t do that now.

I see a couple of immortals—man and woman—sitting at a table. They catch my eye. I’ve lost Bruce; he is talking to the floor manager. He looks at me confused.

Ariel: <Oh, sorry should I have waited for you?>

Bruce Craggs: <It’s okay. They have noticed you; it would be rude to wander off. Don’t spend too much time if it doesn’t work out.>

Ariel: <Roger>

Oops, he probably doesn’t know what that means unless he’s spent time adventuring with immortals.

I am at the table. “Hi. I’m Ariel. May I take a seat?”

“Sure.” The woman, name of VickyVore was level 25 with a mage’s casting wand at her side. JungleTank9, her companion is level 23 and built like his name implies. He’s in loose-fitting leather pants and shirt, although with a tap of his interface he might easily be ready for combat.

The woman isn’t bad at all, but I don’t feel anything for her friend. I’m beginning to wonder whether Ariel leans more towards women than I would have guessed. Then I notice the notification:

Notification

The immortal Jungletank9 has sex disabled. You can discover this by thinking about your interest in a particular immortal. You will not be attracted to immortals with sex disabled.

That makes more sense. I couldn’t imagine why the game would surprise players with characters whose sexual orientation didn’t match their player.

“So, what brings you here?” I ask. Jungletank9 looks at me like I’m crazy. “I know we’re in a brothel. But which one of you is looking? What are you looking for?”

He frowns. “That’s kind of personal, don’t you think?”

“Oh, Joey, it’s okay.” She looks at me. “We kept joking about in-game brothels. You know, kidding around, wondering what it would be like. It took on a life of its own and we realized we could just come and see.”

She sighs. “I was hoping Joey here would find someone he fancies. But it’s just not working out.”

Ariel: <Bruce, ya think he’s got sex off because he’s not interested or because he doesn’t understand his settings?>

Bruce Craggs: <Only an immortal’d notice him to consider it might just be settings. Ask; you might embarrass him if he’s just hiding lack of interest from his girlfriend, but sometimes that happens.>

“Joey, you’re not going to have any chemistry unless you turn on Sexual Interactions on the realism panel.” I laugh. “It happens to all of us. I had almost hired a whore by the time she pointed out I’d be really frustrated if I never turned that on.”

Jungletank or Joey or whatever isn’t impressed. “Of course sex is on. You gotta turn on adult content to even see this building as more than something vague and nondescript.”

I didn’t know that. Still, he’s wrong. “Adult content is not the same as sex. Different settings.”

VickyVore nods. “Well, that’s stupid,” JungleTank says.

He gestures for a while. It hits me; not one thing, but a lot of little things that hit me all at once. Suddenly, I notice his smell. It is nice. I had looked at him before, sure. But now, he catches my eye. I notice his muscles; I notice the way his shirt drapes against his body. Yeah, so if you ever want to really hit someone hard with chemistry, stand next to them and turn on sex while they are focused on you. All the things that might normally build up over your first few minutes of interaction hit at once. I didn’t quite need to jump him, but I am sure going to give him a second look. And the way he was terse and assumed I didn’t know what I am talking about? Well, everyone gets off to a bad start from time to time.

To him, I was no longer some chick who was trying to correct his game play. His gaze drifts down from my face. “So what about you? Are you going to try something or just admiring the scenery?”

“I’m a whore trainee. But I don’t think you had quite finished when I interrupted. If you do find someone you fancy, what then?” I wink at him.

“Not so fast.” VickyVore wasn’t going to let me slip in the whore trainee bit. “What do you mean whore trainee? Like those girls going around and ... throwing themselves at people?” Both their focus was riveted on me.

“You came to a brothel. It’s not surprising that the whores ... that we are looking for clients.”

“And you’re like that?” He is not literally drooling, but I know he’s thinking about what it will be like if I am like that.

I grin at him. “Yeah, looking for my first real client—looking to help someone have some fun.” I hope for more than just that, but you gotta start somewhere.

VickyVore asks, “But you’re an immortal. How? Why?”

“How? That was fun. I tried to join the Whores Guild. They said no. I made a scene big enough that I got the attention of one of the AIs.

“So there I am having to convince one of the creator AIs that I get to play a whore. Turns out it’s kind of a big deal, but when the AIs move they move quick. One moment they are not sure they will let me play. The next, I’m right there, negotiating the rules for how the class works.”

“And you ... wow! That’s cool.” I’d say Jungletank9 has found someone he fancies.

“Yeah, once the dust settled, it was cool to be there fighting for immortals to be able to play Whore with a creator.”

VickyVore won’t be distracted. “But play whore?”

“I met a whore. She’s why I rolled this character. We did all sorts of things—I’m still doing them really. Never would have been able to bring myself to live those fantasies without her.

“But the hottest thing was watching how she made that happen. I want to do that. I want to be there for someone who’s always wanted to do something. I want to make it happen.”

VickyVore nods. “Wow. I sure wouldn’t do that.”

“It’s hard. Not like normal quests. Mostly I’m fighting against stuff inside me.”

“Interesting.” She pauses for a moment. “So can I ask a question?”

I nod.

“What’s with all the groping? I think most of the customers in here would get thrown out in a real-world strip club for things they are doing.”

“I’ll show you.” I stand and sidle closer to Jungletank9. “Touching is generally okay so long as you stay outside the clothes and stop if you get asked.”

“So I could just grab your ass right now?” he asks.

Why does he think I moved over right next to him? “Yes.”

He does of course. His hand reaches out and pats my ass. When I don’t slap him, he starts to fondle me. “That’s fine.

“Because you are an immortal, I’d need you to hire me or to give explicit consent before I can return the favor.”

“Joey, what are you doing!” At VickyVore’s words he grabs his hand back like my ass has burned him.

“It really was okay.”

“But still! He shouldn’t just do that.”

“Joey didn’t bother me.” I return to my seat.

The conversation has lost its momentum. I hope I can get things going again. “But enough about whore trainees for now. What happens if Jungletank9 there does find someone he fancies?”

“Oh, I think he’s done that already.” VickyVore winks at me.

Jungletank9 sighs. “Yeah, Ariel you’re certainly hot enough, and there’s chemistry. It’s so tempting.”

He shakes his head. “But no. What Vicky and I have is really special. I don’t want to mess that up.”

“Would he?” I ask. “Sounded like you were hoping he would find someone.”

She nods. “I am. I think he’s always wanted to play a little wild. I’d like to give him that opportunity.”

“But I grab her ass and you get upset.”

Her lips crinkle down. “That’s because you were being an ass. You don’t just grab some girl’s butt! You can’t treat her like she’s just there for you to paw.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.