Phoenix Rising: the Immortality Curse
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Slutsinger

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Phoenix Rising took the gaming industry by storm. The AI controllers said they could write a world more realistic than any created by humans; they succeeded. Virtually anything was possible. David was about to test how far that went. He was fascinated by the in game prostitute Hulda. But in his innermost fantasies, he didn't want to have her: he wanted to be her. He was going to be a whore. He had no idea how hard that would be. Female character, male player.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Sharing   Humiliation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Prostitution   Royalty  

The door opened. “Ariel?” It was Hulda’s voice.

“Yes.”

She heard Hulda sniffing. “Ah, I smell ya frigged yourself good.”

“Uh huh. Look, Hulda, I—”

“Ya okay? Still good with what we’re doing?”

“Yes. But look, I kind of—” she had been about to talk about the mess she had made of the bed. But Hulda had been out there doing all that, and her first impulse had been to make sure Ariel was still in a good place. Ariel was touched by the care: she had just been here masturbating, while Hulda took the real risk.

“Oh, yeah, I’m good,” Ariel said, “but what about you. It was not too humiliating? Nothing bad happened out there?”

“Oh, honey. I’m good; it’s my job. Your cream pie’s starting to run down my legs though. Want I should spread out and let ya dig in?”

Ariel moved to give Hulda space. There was no avoiding the cold, wet spot. “Yes, but I kind of made—”

Hulda plopped onto the bed. “Oof that’s cold.”

“Yeah, as I was saying. I made a mess.”

“Aye! Ya did your part an had a frigging good time.”

Ariel groaned.

Hulda solved the problem with the simple expedient of spreading the coverlet under her butt. Hulda put herself on display, legs spread and dripping cunt exposed.

Ariel bent towards the whore. The smell was without comparison: that lass had been fucked. She was musky and sweaty. And it definitely was not just Hulda’s own scent. The smell of semen was as unmistakable as after David finished reliving his time in game last night. Ariel ran a finger along Hulda’s pussy lips and sucked it into her mouth. Yeah, Hulda was as dirty as she could have hoped for. “So, what happened,” Ariel asked.

“It started normal like. There was an immortal. His friends dared him to ‘do it,’ an so I take him up stairs. We had a jolly romp once he got over timid.” Ariel probed Hulda with her tongue. Her pussy was tightly closed: Hulda had strong muscles. The tip of Ariel’s tongue stole a drop of pungent cum from their clutches.

“Then there was Fyrefang3.”

“Oh you did? Both of them?”

“Yeah. Ya got him all worked up. From the mess in his clothes, I guess ya got him off too. Even so, he sees me and I ain’t seen them eager like that before.

“You think it was me?”

“Ain’t no doubt. His gnome was all disappointed, missing your show.” Hulda placed her hand on the back of Ariel’s head. “Ya eat your immortal’s spend an I tell ya all about it.

“Ain’t going to be licking it out though. I relax and ya’ll be slurping to keep up.” Hulda’s hand pressed her head into Hulda’s crotch. As the flood gates opened, her tongue was granted entry and she slurped at the creamy depths of the mess within.

“They were so eager an curious I decided to tell them. I tell em how you’re down here frigging yourself while I build up a nice cream pie for ya to eat.

“I had him in my hand. I talk about how ya almost chose him cause eating his spend was the dirtiest thing you could imagine, an his cock gets so hard its like to explode.” Her face was covered in Hulda’s lovers’ cum. Oh, she could certainly smell Hulda. But most of what she tasted, most of what she smelled—most of what covered her face, mouth and nose was thick creamy cum from all the lovers who had found release in her whore.

“He tells me an his gnome how nasty this is in the immortal world. Guess it’s kinky as all fuck here too, but hearing it like that had us turned on. For a bit, I worried I’d done made a mistake telling him.

“But he’s all eager and excited.” Ariel was shivering from the embarrassment of having Fyrefang3 know that she had ... know she was slurping at what he (and those others) had left, licking up every last drop, drenched in her dirtiness. Having an immortal know was deliciously dangerous. If she ever let slip the link between character and player, then he could find out all the way back in the immortal world.

“An for the next part ya better get to licking like ya mean it.” Hulda guided her head. “Cause it was right humiliating—more than I’d of guessed—an I’m gonna need to be nice and horny to get past that in the telling.

“Uh huh, keep on like that. When La—rather, when his gnome hears our plan, she goes crazy.

“It’s like she’s climbing up my body to get to my face and lick all over. She’s looking for your taste. But also rubbing herself against me an almost humping.

“Soon they got me set up like normal—between them, my face in her crotch, his cock in my cunt an hands on my tits. She’s half wild, thrusting her hips an rubbing her crotch against my face before I even start.”

As the tale unfolded, Ariel built up a rhythm. She was having an effect. Hulda started to breathe more heavily.

Hulda continued, “He starts out slow. Says he is too close from my hand and the tale.

“But she’s talking all dirty. She asks him how he’d like to give that immortal slut her dream. He could make her all dirty. She bucks harder when she says that.

“Then ya could come and eat his spend pure and fresh out of his dirty little gnome. She calls herself that. An she’d wash it down with more squirt than ya could handle.”

Ariel was rubbing her legs together, building that tingle between them, while she sucked on Hulda’s clit. By this point Hulda was panting.

“Uh huh! An ya’d get off on that no doubt. At least if ya survive how wild they’d be. Cause they were both crazy by then. He’s pounding away like he’s gonna push all the way through and fuck her through me. An she’s rubbing my face against her like she can actually shove it all the way into her tiny gnome pussy. Fuck, yeah. Right there. Harder! Yeah!

“I was close like I am now. Yeah, pushing back and meeting him. My hands on her little tits squeezing an pulling.

“An she asks him how he’d like to record ya eating his spend while he fucks ya. An share the recording like he does when she rides him.”

Hulda came now, perhaps even harder than Fyrefang3 had exploded in her hearing his lover’s twisted fantasy.

Ariel was floored. The idea had her turned on, at least as a fantasy. Fyrefang3 seemed to think it was hot. Somehow that gave her space to think of him—and his twisted girlfriend—doing that to her. It would be even more nasty than with Hulda as a proxy. Perhaps it shouldn’t be: she could look at it as just a threesome. But because it was about being dirty with a random stranger’s leavings, actually involving him made it more vulnerable. It made it more exciting. And the idea of sharing that video? Wow! That was hot, at least so long as it never happened. Some things were just too scary in reality.

Although, she wondered if anyone else had been recording her show in the common room. Fuck! Fyrefang3 probably recorded his time with Hulda. For all she knew, the two of them were fucking now, watching the gnome talk about how dirty they would like to be with Ariel.

“Wow,” Ariel said.

Hulda gently pushed Ariel away from her crotch. “Sure something. I had no idea ya’d turn them on so much.

“Course ain’t just my cunt’s all dirty for ya. Lick there.” Hulda tapped along her leg where she had dripped. Ariel’s tongue followed her finger.

“And there. Just ya follow my finger and lick it all up.”

Ariel couldn’t believe she was doing this. She couldn’t believe that Hulda was doing this—showing her spots of cum, sweat and who knew what else to just lick up. She couldn’t believe the whore was sharing so much of her body. She couldn’t believe that Hulda was just saying “here’s another spot.” She wasn’t judging Ariel. This wasn’t as hot as thinking about Fyrefang3, but it was liberating. She was tasting all of Hulda—tasting all the little bits of her night. And it was nasty, but that had become okay. It was kind of neat to trace the tang of Hulda’s sweat as it merged into a splatter of cum under her breast, and to have that just be something she got to do.

Ariel raised her face. “So, what about Master Greatax. How was that?”

“Ah. I think ya have a fan in that dwarf.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well he wasn’t having none of my plan. Still there in britches and jacket.

“He had to know before he was gonna do a thing. And so I told him.”

“Told him? About what I ... what we’ve been doing?”

“Aye. My family’s known Greatax long. Him stubborn like that, I could walk away and not milk him for ya, or tell him an like as not have him straining in my hand.”

“So, what exactly did you tell him? I can’t think of someone I’d be more uncomfortable telling.” Well, she could think of plenty of people: everyone from her real life. But as for people Ariel (rather than David) knew, Greataxe was at the top of the list.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.