Fidèle - Cover

Fidèle

Copyright© 2019 by Barahir

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Superstar sommelier Luke Bronson wasn't prepared for the breathtaking Kathryn Lloyd Maddox to walk into, and then out of, his life over the course of one unforgettable night. An old family friend's invitation to reinvent the wine cellar at his tranquil lakeside estate should have been a perfect way to take his mind off a woman he couldn't otherwise forget. But life, like wine, is full of surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex  

“Did you really have to squirt all over my face and spit cum in my hair?”

“Yes, I really did.”

“You’re a filthy bitch.”

“Yes, I really am. Anyway, call me all the names you want. You know you loved it.”

“I did. I really did. But you’re still a bitch.”

“I told you that this morning. Weren’t you listening?”

“I was distracted.”

“Would you like me to distract you again?”

“Of course. Out of curiosity, when are we going to let the men join us in the shower?”

“As soon as I’m done distracting you.”

“But ... ohhhhh god, Faith...”

“Don’t call me Faith. Call me a filthy bitch.”


Luke and Alejandro leaned against the bathroom counter, watching the women kiss, fondle, stroke, and finger each other amidst a hail of playful insults. While they’d long lost count of Kathryn’s climaxes, Faith seemed to be building to a third.

“How long do you think they’re going to make us stand here and watch?”

“If the decision is left solely up to Faith, it will be quite some time, for she is profoundly intrigued by your lover and her unreachable limits. I suspect Kathryn will be the one to release us from mere voyeurism. Though I am surprised that you view this as a hardship, considering what has transpired.”

He laughed. “Not at all, and in fact I’m grateful for the break. Still, I do feel a little gross. What do you think Faith’s got planned for us, post-shower?”

“It is well that you have already accepted her need to direct events, for she can be somewhat disagreeable when she does not get her way, especially in matters of sex. I cannot tell you for sure, but having participated in a fair number of group scenarios with her, and knowing how they usually progress, I predict that we will engage with each other in various combinations until Faith is ready for us to do to her what we did to Kathryn last night. After that, we may be granted another brief refractory period, for I assume Kathryn will desire her own repeat performance. In fact, it is likely that we will be asked to perform that way as many times as we are able. That said, multi-partner sex is especially fatiguing, so...” He trailed off, stealing a glance at Luke.

Kathryn was moaning obscenities as she came on Faith’s thrusting fingers. “After that, she’ll suggest we pair off with each other’s partners for a while. Is that what you were about to say?”

“It is. But only if you and Kathryn are amenable.”

“It’s fine. I’m fine. Twenty-four hours ago, I might not have been, but the only thing I doubt at the moment is my stamina.”

“Remember that you have access to reinforcements.”

“You know, I had forgotten. Thanks for the reminder. Still, there are other forms of weariness for which I don’t possess pharmaceutical solutions. I’m curious, though: if we’re going to pair off, does that mean you and I will be standing around and twiddling our thumbs again while we wait for them to do more of...” he gestured at the shower “ ... this?”

“I do not believe so. I think we are witnessing the last time Faith and Kathryn will exclude us.”

“Really? That surprises me. Faith made her interest pretty clear, and vice-versa.”

“I am surprised as well, for I did not expect it, and of course Kathryn may have a contrary opinion. But at some point early in the dominance and submission play, Faith’s priorities changed. Your concentration was elsewhere, and in any case you would have no way of knowing what was unusual about her demeanor. Having observed her as a dominant many times in the past, I can assure you that how she interacted with the two of you was most unusual. I believe she has decided to prioritize your needs over Kathryn’s, which I am quite sure was not her intention this morning. I do not know how to account for it, but...”

“I think I do.” Alejandro fell silent as he awaited insight, but Luke just pursed his lips. “‘l’ll tell you later, because it’s something Kathryn should hear as well. Also, there’s this: telling both of you might embarrass Faith, and that’s a difficult opportunity to pass up.”

It was Faith’s turn to cry out in climax as Kathryn fell to her knees and buried her face in the model’s pussy. “I am intrigued but dubious, for very little embarrasses her.”


When the men were finally invited to enter the shower, they were immediately targeted by their partners. Lake savored the delicious residue of Faith’s juices on Kathryn’s lips as she ground her own pulsing center against his erection. The model playfully chewed and nibbled on Alejandro’s neck, raking her nails down his chest and then wrapping both hands around his swelling organ. Soon, the essential function of a shower was forgotten as hard cocks slipped into eager cunts and a chorus of echoing moans filled the humid chamber.

As if by prearranged signal, the women disengaged and switched, falling to their knees and hungrily sucking a mixture of vaginal fluids and pre-cum from their throbbing cocks. A great deal of extra effort was expended in an attempt to make sure that every delicious drop was lustily consumed, after which Kathryn stood and isolated herself under the spray. Seeing Luke’s confused expression, she explained, “Faith assures me that, no matter how much I like to bathe my lovers, she enjoys it more. Far be it from me to deny such a beautiful woman her fetish, though I admit a whispered threat to deny me another orgasm had something to do with my decision.”

Faith was already at work on Alejandro’s muscular body, using her hands, a large cloth, and handful after handful of liquid soap to cleanse every inch of his flesh. By the time she was finished, her expression was patently meditative, though her arousal was revealed by nipples swollen to the size of small marshmallows. When she moved on to Kathryn, she spent far more time than was strictly necessary making sure her various orifices were comprehensively scrubbed — at least to the penetrative limit of the model’s long fingers — and when she rose from her task, the redhead was flushed, breathing heavily, and very obviously on the brink of yet another release. Luke received the same treatment as Alejandro, though he flinched when she inserted a soapy finger into his ass. Kathryn snickered at his reaction.

When she was finished soaping and rinsing, she made the trio stand next to each other, facing the shower wall. She knelt behind them, spreading their cheeks to expose their puckered holes and using her tongue to ensure that their rear entrances were thoroughly pristine. Each of the men received about ten minutes of incredibly enthusiastic analingus, and there was no question that it energized them both. In her already aroused state, however, even a few seconds of such treatment were too much for Kathryn. She slapped her palms on the shower wall and came hard, beseeching Faith to keep probing her ass with her agile tongue. Which she did until she’d driven her to two more orgasms, without touching or stimulating her in any other way. Suddenly, Kathryn grabbed Faith by her hair and dragged her to her feet for a searing kiss.

“Now do you understand,” Alejandro asked as the ladies’ mouths fused, “what I meant about Faith and showers?”


Faith pulled Alejandro to the far side of the bed and flung him onto its surface; an unlikely feat of physicality given the tremendous difference in their body masses, but one to which the photographer must have happily acquiesced, given how effortlessly she toppled him. With her own expression of ravening lust Kathryn did the same to Luke; straddling his hips, mounting his rigid pole, and impaling herself to the root, hissing with pleasure before she’d even completed her first downward motion. The punctuating slap of flesh against flesh suggested that the other duo was fully engaged in their own passionate rutting.

Flattening herself onto his chest, her marvelously soft breasts the only thing keeping every inch of their flesh from melding, she grabbed his face and plunged her tongue into his mouth, then wrapped her arms around his head and began moaning adorations into his ear.

“Luke, I love you. Thank you for this incredible gift. Everything we’ve done has been amazing, and I don’t expect that to change, but whatever happens just remember that you’re the most unbelievable, most perfect sexual partner I’ve ever had. Whatever I said or did last night and this morning, whatever I say or do today, don’t ever forget that.”

Sliding his hands down to squeeze her thrusting buttocks, he whispered back. “And you’re mine. This is unimaginable sexual excess — I’m still not sure I believe it’s not some insane fever-dream — and I’m having the time of my life, but I’m never happier or more fulfilled than when I’m with you. I love you.”

Several minutes of furious pounding allowed the two already-on-the-edge lovers to reach near-simultaneous orgasms. They were still grinding against one another, drifting along slowly receding waves of pleasure, when the others followed. Kathryn was just lifting herself from Luke’s shaft when Faith leaned over — in the process freeing herself from her own impalement — and started slurping on his semen-streaked spear, feeding on it from base to tip and then chasing the load already seeping from Kathryn’s well-fucked hole. As she tongued and sucked out the rest, Kathryn twisted herself around to fasten her lips to the model’s pussy and return the favor, afterwards engulfing Alejandro’s messy rod as Faith focused her oral attentions on Luke’s cock. After a few more minutes of enthusiastic fellatio, she started to reposition herself, but stopped. Her luminescent eyes stared a question at him.

“Would you ... I mean, do you mind... ?”

“Kathryn’s surprisingly fussy about this, but given the choice between just going for it or constant cleanup breaks, I choose the former. Anyway, knowing her insatiable thirst I’m pretty sure she already found everything there was to find. In other words, get that delicious pussy over my face.”

“Awww, Luke, you say the most romantic things. But,” she added with a nod at the others, who were already locked in their own steamy sixty-nine, “are you sure you’re right about her being fussy?”

“Maybe she thinks I have more delicate sensibilities?”

“Considering what you did to her a while ago? I doubt it!” she laughed as she dropped her well-lubricated sex onto his face.

The gagging and choking from the other side of the bed indicated that Kathryn was still unable to deepthroat Alejandro in her “normal” state, though based on the regularity of such sounds it wasn’t for lack of trying. If Faith possessed any oral limitations at all, they weren’t apparent, but in contrast with her earlier efforts she was varying her technique to control his sensations rather than engaging in effortless sword-swallowing. She spent as much time pleasuring his scrotum as she did his staff, and more than once her tongue quested downward to explore his ass. Still, her prodigious deployment of sophisticated oral technique seemed designed not to drive him to climax, but rather to maintain his arousal for whatever reconfigurations might follow.


Kathryn was on top of Faith, her flame-colored tangles obscuring a brief interregnum of noisy — and, judging by the rest of the sounds they were making, eminently effective — mutual cunnilingus before the panting redhead begged the men to stop watching and participate. “All you two did earlier was tease and torture me. Don’t you think it’s time you give me what I really want?” Luke scuttled around the bed, picking up the lube along the way, but before he could uncap the tube Faith drew his tumescence back into her mouth, deftly slurping on the tip and Kathryn’s clit with practiced and impressive coordination. Alejandro took his place in front of the redhead, and after a few quick tongue-swirls around his thick glans she redirected his cock into Faith’s drooling cunt.

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed a few moments later. The only person who didn’t immediately react to her outburst was Faith, who kept up her diligent two-way oral service as if nothing of importance had occurred. Alejandro looked startled and stopped moving.

“What’s wrong?” Luke asked, though at first glance he saw nothing out of the ordinary.

“He completely disappeared inside her.”

“ ... okay?”

“You don’t get it. He’s all the way inside. Every single inch. How is that even physically possible?”

“Mmmrrldyou I’m a freak,” Faith retorted as she clumsily disentangled her mouth from their organs, sounding somewhat annoyed at having to offer an explanation. “But is there any way we could talk about this later? I’m multitasking down here, and it’d be really hot if you’d do the same.”

“But ... right, sorry,” Kathryn apologized as she leaned closer to tongue Faith’s swollen bud and Alejandro’s pistoning rod. He alternated orifices; plumbing the depths of Faith’s sex for a while, offering his shining monster (and its succulent coating) to Kathryn’s lips, then returning to the model’s slippery hole. Luke fell back on his haunches, forcing Faith to break contact with his shaft so he could coat it with lube. Another dollop of the gelatinous substance found its way into Kathryn’s ass. And then, so did his cock.

No longer bound by a need to hold back, he began sodomizing her in exactly the way he knew she loved most. Her sharp cries of pleasure — muffled by Alejandro’s truncheon whenever it sealed her mouth — rewarded his efforts, and though he sawed in and out of her overheated rectum for a fairly long while, he deliberately (albeit with escalating difficulty) withheld his own release. Suddenly, Faith pushed hard against his thighs, grabbing hold of his dick as it popped free of Kathryn’s anal canal and sucking it into her mouth, then returning it to the redhead’s steamy cavern. The instant he plunged back through her anus she came, right on cue ... and only moments later convulsed again, this time with far more force than before. Alejandro was furiously pounding the model’s cunt while Kathryn gave her clit a rapid-fire tongue bath, and her throaty moans as she peaked created an orgasmic duet. Luke’s thrusts accelerated until he too lost control, flooding Kathryn’s bowels with ejaculate and turning the duet into an off-key erotic trio.

When he recovered from the momentary blindness that accompanied his release, he realized that Alejandro was kneeling right next to him, awaiting his turn in Kathryn’s nether hole. Luke crawled to the other end of the bed, entirely unsurprised when his lover sucked him into her mouth, moaning as she pleasured his shaft back to readiness while Faith maintained her diligent efforts between the redhead’s thighs, adding two stabbing fingers to her forever-busy tongue. When he was fully lubed, the photographer eased his bludgeon into Kathryn’s ass, driving inexorably inward until there was no more left to give her. By this time she’d already inhaled every last inch of Luke’s cock, and so her climatic scream was more like a throttled exhalation, but the two men easily found a steady rhythm, stroking into her at both ends while she groaned and shuddered in ecstasy.

With all three working to pleasure her, there was no holding back her orgasms, and they started to arrive with accelerating frequency and increasing volume as the men used her body for their (and her) sexual fulfillment. Faith, who’d forced her other hand in between their perspiring bodies to tweak and caress Kathryn’s nipples, ensured that no pleasure point remained unstimulated. Alejandro’s thrusts grew arrhythmic and frenzied, and a few minutes later he added his prodigious load to her colon. Luke tore himself from her sucking mouth, freeing her wails of pleasure to fill the room.

The last few drops of Alejandro’s cum found their way directly into Faith’s mouth as she nursed on his fat glans. Luke bent down to kiss his barely responsive lover. Faith rolled Kathryn over until the redhead’s semen-streaked nether entrance was directly over her open mouth. The mixture of both men’s seed flowed onto her outstretched tongue. She swallowed in stages, then probed inward to gather the rest as Kathryn and Luke’s kiss continued.


By mutual agreement, they broke for lunch. Drinks were concocted and consumed — Cynar spritzes with Meyer lemon wedges this time — and vegan snacks were greedily (or grudgingly) devoured.

“So, Faith, I’m starting to get the vague impression that you’re into rimjobs.” Kathryn’s deadpan observation caused Luke to choke on a half-swallowed mouthful of raw cauliflower.

“Really? And I thought I was being so secretive about it. I freely admit that it’s a longstanding obsession. The first time I had sex with a woman, I was feeling naughty and uninhibited, looking for more and more places to use my tongue, and so I just went ahead and tried it even though I didn’t know whether or not it would feel good for her, much less whether or not it was within acceptable bounds. Her reaction turned me on so much that I’ve at least tried to do it for pretty much all my lovers, but it’s true that I’ve never known anyone who likes doing it as much as me. I can go for hours and be perfectly content, even if nothing else sexual is happening. Under the right conditions — if I can be made to feel like it’s coerced or forced, which of course it never actually is — I can come just from tonguing someone’s ass. On the other hand, it’s probably the most vanilla of my kinky fetishes, which should give you an idea just how perverted I really am.”

“Which part do you like best?” Kathryn inquired with an aroused gleam in her eye. “Is it the submissiveness, that most people consider it particularly dirty even though you call it vanilla, or that people who are into it really like the way it feels?”

Faith raised an eyebrow. “I knew you were a fellow analinguist. It’s like we were somehow separated at birth, despite it being rather obvious that we have different parents.” Luke saw something flash across Kathryn’s face, but it passed before he could inquire. “It’s all three, really. I’ll also admit that who I am plays a part in it, at least since I became famous. The idea that I would willingly, even eagerly, lick someone’s ass is always a huge turn-on for my partners, which ends up being a turn-on for me. That said, the humiliating secret truth is that this is one of the ways I manage my enormous ego: I feed its most deviant sexual needs, and in return it allows me to be less of a bitch the rest of the time. I especially love doing it to someone who’s never experienced it before, just for that moment when their eyes bug out ... though of course that restricts me to just the one position, so I can see it when it happens. And yes, there’s certainly some submissiveness at play. As for how dirty it is ... I mean, it’s not any dirtier than sucking on a cock that’s just been in someone’s ass, which I notice you’re also quite into. Maybe even more than I am, though I’m certainly not shy about it as long as everyone’s clean. Which leads me to my semi-invasive question: what’s your deal with Luke going down on you after you’ve been inseminated? You didn’t seem to worry about it with Alejandro.”

“It’s not...” She shot a slightly worried look at Luke before continuing. “It’s not specific to him. Sometimes I’m okay with it, but there have been others I wouldn’t let do it, either. He’s assured me that it’s not a big deal, but it is to me. With Alejandro I didn’t care either way, and of course with you it’s different as well. It’s hard to explain, but...”

“Maybe you don’t have to. Let me take a guess: it’s your latent submissiveness. It feels like a dominant act to you, and you don’t enjoy that with lovers to whom you’d rather be submitting. You didn’t worry about it with Alejandro because...”

“ ... I don’t feel like being submissive with him. Not anymore, anyway. I think I did the very first time we were together, but I was still exploring my sexuality back then and didn’t really have a fully formed idea of what I was feeling. But after yesterday, and especially after what I experienced this morning, I know I couldn’t feel that way again. Not with him.” She turned to the photographer with a guilty expression, as if she’d just remembered he was in the room. “Don’t get me wrong, Alejandro. Sex with you is not only every bit as amazing as I remembered, it’s better because we’re not distracted. I’m having a wonderful time that I hope isn’t even close to over. Still, while I care for you a great dea, l I can’t give you everything I give Luke. I’m sorry, and I don’t mean to hurt your feelings, but...”

“I assure you that I am in no way hurt, Kathryn, for the unexpected renewal of our sexual relationship has revealed that this truth applies to both of us. I feel the same as you, and while I am also enjoying myself I have no desire to interact with you in that particular fashion. While I have learned to act as a dominant, it remains an act. I engage with it solely for the pleasure of partners who desire such things, and I have become quite good at it, but for myself I would be perfectly content to never do it again. It is in no way an essential part of my sexual nature. Much of my education was, as you have probably guessed, under Faith’s tutelage, or at least guidance. In this I was fortunate, for despite her preference for submission, Faith is also an enthusiastic and skilled dominant. As you learned for yourself this morning.”

The model raised a hopeful eyebrow. “I don’t suppose you’d be interested in...”

“As I have told you every other time you have asked, my acting skills do not extend that far.”

“But couldn’t you just try to... ?”

“Do you remember what we agreed would happen if you asked this of me again?”

Faith’s nipples sprang to attention, and a shudder ran through her body. It was as if she’d been hit by a massive wave of fresh arousal. Staring at the elaborate light fixture in the middle of the ceiling, she responded, “Yes. Yes I do.”

Luke couldn’t help himself. “Do I even want to know?”

The model’s eyes lit up, and she excitedly clapped her hands. “Oh! It’s time for kinky show-and-tell!” She opened a nightstand drawer and extracted a device that resembled a television remote, pressing and holding one of the buttons. Small panels opened up on either side of the light fixture, and from them two metal poles descended. At the end of each were sturdy rings; larger versions of the smaller rings cleverly worked into so much of the furniture. When they were about seven feet from the floor, Faith released the button. “I’ll be hanging from these later tonight while he ensures I won’t be posing for any swimsuit photographs in the near future. Since I just broke my promise to stop asking him to let me dominate him, I’m sure it’ll be for a really long and deliciously painful time. In fact ... baby, when you’re done turning me into an artwork that no museum would touch, that’s the photo I want you to send them. Okay?”

“It will, like everything that precedes it, be exactly as you wish.” This drew another shudder from Faith. Luke noted that Kathryn was staring at the rings with a look of raw lust, adding another entry to his rapidly growing list of things he needed to learn and, hopefully, explore with her. “As this appears to be the time for asking challenging questions, I have one of my own. Faith, while we were preparing for Kathryn’s ordeal, I witnessed some highly unusual interactions between you and Luke. Unusual for you, I mean. If it is not a secret, may I ask what transpired?” Faith blushed, but remained tight-lipped. This appeared to intrigue the photographer even more. He turned to Luke, who was grinning ear-to-ear.

“This is also the answer to the question you asked in the bathroom. She was explaining how I’d gotten off on the wrong foot and assuring me that everything would be fine; that Kathryn truly desired everything we were about to throw at her. Along the way, Faith wagered that she wouldn’t use her safe words.”

“Well, at the time I would’ve confidently taken her side of that bet,” interjected Kathryn. “I had no intention of pausing, stopping, or interfering with anything. But then I...”

“You don’t have to explain. It’s exactly what you said a few moments ago: you didn’t want to submit to Alejandro. Whoever finally made you come would be the person to complete that stage of your submission, and that needed to be me. With the benefit of hindsight and context I see it quite clearly, but I’m glad that Faith figured it out so quickly, because it would’ve taken me a while. Anyway, it wasn’t a bet with two sides; she just said that you wouldn’t and told me to come up with some sort of penance in case she was wrong.”

“I hope you are feeling particularly creative,” mused the photographer, “because I think you will find that Faith enjoys most forms of penance so much that they cannot achieve your desired result.”

Faith’s blush deepened, but she nodded confirmation. “Oh, I guessed that right away. Which is why I didn’t want to suggest anything sexual or kinky. What would be the point?”

“Indeed. But then I am confused, because whatever you said clearly unnerved her, yet she was obviously stimulated as well. That is a combination of emotional states to which I have never borne witness except under extreme duress, like the kind she wishes me to inflict this evening.”

Luke smiled, feeling enormously proud of himself. “I asked her on a date.”

Kathryn gasped. Faith buried her face in her hands. And Alejandro, for the first time since their arrival, burst into uninhibited roars of laughter.

“That was exceedingly well done,” he managed once he’d regained his composure. “I cannot imagine how you discovered her secret vulnerability so easily, but I congratulate you.”

“But ... I mean, I admire the sheer audacity of asking Faith Anderssen on a date, but why is it such a big deal?” inquired Kathryn, obviously stunned by Luke’s suggestion and bewildered by Alejandro’s reaction.

Faith remained unwilling to answer, so Alejandro supplied one for her. “This is something that Luke could not have known when he agreed to her wager. As he correctly inferred, the likelihood of him naming any sexual or deviant practice with which she was not already familiar and that she does not already enjoy was infinitesimal. She possesses, as one might crudely but accurately observe, no more virginities to offer. Except this one.”

“I still don’t...”

Faith removed her concealing hands and looked to the heavens, as if begging to be whisked away. Then, with a sigh, she surrendered. “I’ve never been on a date.” Kathryn added a second gasp to her first.

“I started modeling before I was old enough to date. I was in high demand right from the start, which meant that I didn’t have time to date. Pretty soon, I dropped out of school and traveled with a tutor who doubled as my guardian whenever my mother couldn’t be at my side. The only people my age that I interacted with were other models, and since I was working hard and studying the rest of the time, there really wasn’t much time for socialization. I was propositioned, of course, but for some reason I always said no. At the time I didn’t know why, because I definitely had all the normal curiosities and desires that girls that age have, yet I was apparently uninterested in actually experiencing any of them with my peers. Years of therapy finally helped me understand it: I left home at such a young age that I craved a substitute father figure, and those wires somehow got crossed with my budding sexuality. I know... such a cliché, right? Anyway, you can imagine just how many creeps lurk around our industry waiting to take advantage of that sort of thing, so even though I still didn’t know why I wanted an older man to be my first, I instinctively knew I had to be extremely wary.”

“It probably won’t surprise you to learn that I got my wish without too much trouble. Nor that I seduced him, rather than the other way around. It was all very literary. By that time I was old enough for it to not also be illegal, but even so I was still too young to be with, much less be seen with, a gentleman his age. Still, I’m afraid I made myself impossible to resist. Eventually, he smuggled me back to his place and we did the deed. And then we did it again, and again, all afternoon and well into the night. I was very, very lucky in that sex was fantastic right from the start — I guess that’s the primary benefit of a man who knows what he’s doing — and by the time he delivered me back to my hotel, I wasn’t a virgin anywhere, I was drawing up plans for an encore, and I was already thinking about who my next conquest should be. It was more or less the same story with my next dozen lovers ... the sneaking around, that is, because each and every one of them was older ... though by that time I’d learned that I was into women as well.”

“That said, even after it became possible to be more open, I just wasn’t interested. Sometimes there were good reasons to keep my liaisons hidden — too big of an age difference, a woman afraid of whispers about her sexuality, a partner who was either with or supposed to be with someone else — but by then I’d learned that I didn’t need to be wined, dined, or chatted up to decide whether or not I wanted to fuck someone. All I really cared about was that they turned me on and that they could keep their mouth shut afterwards. Eventually, of course, I became too famous to go on dates without it being a big huge public spectacle of which I wanted no part. And so, here I am: a woman who’s never once had to decide on which date I’m going to put out, because the answer’s always ‘before there is one.’”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.