Fidèle
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2019 by Barahir

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Superstar sommelier Luke Bronson wasn't prepared for the breathtaking Kathryn Lloyd Maddox to walk into, and then out of, his life over the course of one unforgettable night. An old family friend's invitation to reinvent the wine cellar at his tranquil lakeside estate should have been a perfect way to take his mind off a woman he couldn't otherwise forget. But life, like wine, is full of surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex  

Luke shook his head in amazement as he approached a bed littered with sex toys, batteries, and long-dried stains of unknown origin. Some of that’s undoubtedly lube, which probably means I’m going to have to replace the sheets instead of having them washed. They were close to brand new, too. Well, at least they were sacrificed for a magnificent cause.

The most attractive element of the chaos was its centerpiece: a pair of sultry nymphs curled like intimate parentheses, their faces only inches from each other’s pussies. Their final act before falling asleep had obviously included mutual oral pleasure. Both were adorned with jeweled butt plugs, and there was a bumpy and intimidatingly large dildo resting atop Kathryn’s open palm. The tacky residue of even more emissions randomly streaked and mottled their skin. It must have been quite the bacchanal. Bending close to Kathryn’s ear, he opened his mouth to whisper a gentle encouragement to wake up.

“I can already smell the coffee, lover,” she murmured.

“I didn’t think you were awake.”

“Well, I have plenty of reasons not to be. But I neglected and teased you so much yesterday that I don’t want the first thing I taste this morning to be coffee.”

“I’m really okay with...”

“Luke, I guess I wasn’t clear. I want your cock in my mouth and your cum in my stomach. Let’s see if we can do it without waking her up.”

Keeping an eagle eye on his best friend and unexpected sex partner, Luke quietly unfastened his pajama bottoms and presented his rapidly tumescing organ to Kathryn. She took most of its length in a single swallow, her tongue dancing an intricate choreography of pleasure as her hand caressed his balls, and it didn’t take long for him to approach the precipice. She was stealthily fingering herself as his explosion gathered force. Covering his mouth to stifle a groan of ecstasy, he poured thick gouts of cream over her tongue. Her own climax arrived as she gulped down his load.

“Jesus, you two are as noisy as you are predictable. Luke, for fuck’s sake, you don’t think I’m going to wake up when some dude is having sex right next to me? Anyway, when you’re done sullying her beautiful lips with your disgusting ooze, get your ass into the kitchen and make me breakfast.”


Unlike the two of them, Luke had gotten a (barely) acceptable amount of sleep. Only once had the volume of their cries arrested his slumber. He’d opened the door and leaned against the doorframe to watch for a while — Kathryn was enthusiastically working the double-headed dildo in and out of Wendy’s holes, while the latter was coming just as vocally as she had when he’d been involved — then quietly closed the door and put a pillow over his head. He could still hear them, and his inevitable erection was its own form of distraction, but he managed to get back to a sleep that lasted until shortly after dawn. Sneaking back into the bedroom for clothes didn’t disturb their postcoital comas in the slightest. He showered, dressed, and walked a few blocks to the best of his local markets for breakfast ingredients, some of which were already in preparation when he decided to wake them up.

Wendy grumpily begged Kathryn to brush her teeth before she’d accept a morning smooch. Luke had no reason to tease or complain, for both proceeded to greet him with scorching kisses and handsy enthusiasm. While the tenderness and passion of Kathryn’s erotic embrace was already quite familiar, that he was making out with Wendy was something he was still struggling to wrap his head around.

“So,” Wendy asked, “we’re going to DP you this morning, right?” She was already halfway through a second bagel laden past the tipping point with cream cheese, lox, onions, capers, and fresh dill. I wonder what she does to stay in such fabulous shape if this is how she eats? She’d folded both legs beneath her and was leaning on the table, essentially inhaling her food. He glanced between her legs and noted that her lower lips were swollen and glistening with arousal. Kathryn, for her part, was sitting with perfect posture; back subtly arched, breasts prominently displayed, thighs together, both feet on the floor. She looked like an impossibly beautiful living sculpture.

“That’s the plan.”

His naked companions were eating, sipping coffee, and talking as matter-of-factly as if they were having a discussion about the weather. Luke was finishing off a pan of scrambled eggs, but fumbled his spatula at the bland utility of her answer. “Uh, the eggs are ready. Bacon’s on its way. You’ve got bagels and fruit. The fridge is pretty empty, but can I get you anything else?”

“Juice? I know we kinda covered you, each other, and your bed with it last night and this morning, but at the moment I’m in the mood for something that doesn’t taste like pussy. Not that I won’t be right back to drinking from that well at the earliest possible opportunity.”

“Right, I almost forgot! I bought pineapple juice.” He set a large bottle and three empty glasses on the table. Kathryn put a hand in front of her mouth, trying but failing to stifle her snickering.

“I’m missing some sort of private joke, aren’t I?” Wendy mumbled through a mouthful of food.

“Not really private, no, but I guess you’d have no reason to know. Pineapple juice is supposed to make semen taste better.”

“Does it?”

“I have no idea, but I’m probably the wrong woman to ask because I love it no matter what. Diet does change the way it tastes, but so does drinking from a different, um, what did you call it? A different well? You could find out for yourself, you know. I’d be happy to arrange a blind tasting.”

“Yuck. You’re ruining my appetite.” The messy pile of fallen bagel accoutrements that she shoveled into her maw a moment later gave lie to her expression of distaste, but Luke was carefully considering what he’d just heard.

Is she suggesting what I think she’s suggesting? I guess that after last night and today it would only be fair, and she has hinted at this particular desire before, but ... well, no need to worry about it now. Still, I’ll definitely have to bring it up later. He covered his sudden bout of curiosity with a little teasing. “Kathryn, no more caramel-coated apples for you either?”

“I’m pretty sure I ate a few dozen of those last night, so I think I’d like to enjoy something else before heading back to the county fair for more. Anyway, you bought that for yourself, didn’t you?”

“Well, technically I bought it for W...”

“The answer’s still no,” Wendy groused as a small hail of crumbs escaped her lips.

Shrugging, he plopped the finished bacon and eggs in the middle of the table, pulled out a chair, and sat. “I know I’m repeating myself, but you two realize you’re going to kill me, right?”

“Lover, we wouldn’t have it any other way.” Temporarily abandoning her breakfast, Kathryn crawled into his lap, planted a scorching kiss on his lips, and then returned to her seat ... but not before pilfering a slice of bacon and shoving the entire piece into her mouth before he could object. He was just beginning to recover his breath when Wendy replaced her. There was no kiss, but her breasts were pressed against his chest and her nipples were as hard as diamonds as she ungently sank her teeth into the end of his nose.

“Ouch! Hey!

“Stop whining. I guess I had to sleep on it to decide how I really feel, but your dick is nice and I want to make sure you put it everywhere inside me before I leave. You heard that, right? Everywhere.

“Adorable. My little penis-loving lesbian’s all growed up,” Kathryn sarcastically cooed between hefty forkfuls of egg.

“Nah, I’m just toying with his mind, though I’m serious about the dick and where I want it. Here’s an actual question, though: when we DP her, do you want her ass or her pussy?”

“Wendy, that’s a silly thing to ask. Clearly he wants my ass.”

“You mean you want him in your ass.”

“I see no difference between what you said and what I said.”

“Anal whore.”

“Put that on the same t-shirt as ‘cum slut’ and I’ll happily wear it. Anyway, you should talk.”

Wendy immediately reddened and tried to remove herself from his lap. Intrigued, he held on tight. “I have no idea what you...”

“Two toys at once? Two?

Wendy’s furious blush was a wonder to Luke, who’d never seen her so thoroughly embarrassed. “Yeah, okay, I admit that was...”

“Hot. So damned hot. I almost wanted to try it, but I’m way too tight.”

“You really are, and I don’t get it. I mean ... you know I’m kidding about the whore thing, but you’re not exactly averse to anal, and even I grasp that the dude here isn’t exactly tiny. Why are you still so snug back there?”

“You were not kidding, because we both know it’s the truth. Anyway, the answer is that I don’t know. Believe me, I’ve done everything I can to alter that reality,” she added with a sultry smirk. “It loosens up while I’m active, but it never stays that way for long. Thankfully, I rarely feel pain unless I’m dealing with something really big. Taking Luke the first time was more difficult than I wanted to admit, for example. For better or worse, I guess I’m just built that way. Not that I think anyone who’s had the pleasure is likely to complain.”

“It was painful for you? Kathryn, I’m so sorry. I had no idea. You were...”

“Vociferously demanding that you sodomize me? I not only meant every word, I was, and am, eager for you to take my ass as often as you want, which is a tiny fraction of how often I want you to do it. I don’t really mind pain when it leads to such incredible pleasure. In fact, sometimes I actively like it. We’ve talked about this before, you know. Feeling your cock plowing my bottom is well worth any price.”

Wendy smirked, for his organ was threatening to burst out of his pants. “But...”

“Shhhh. You’re about to do something that I’ve wanted done to me since I first realized I loved anal. You should concentrate on that instead. And speaking of things I desperately want inside me, would you mind very much if I stole the rest of your bacon?”


“Can we play around a bit first? Wendy, I know you were shoving things in my ass all night — admittedly, I was begging you to because Luke cruelly neglected my anal needs — but I want to make sure I’m ready.”

After an efficient six-handed cleanup of the kitchen — their mounting lust was surpassing their ability to ignore it in favor of other hungers — Luke hastily shed his clothing and joined them in the bedroom. Kathryn and Wendy were already engaged in noisy foreplay.

“No problem. With the ongoing exception of his jizz, I’m up for pretty much anything. What do you have in mind?”

“You licking me, me licking you, Luke in my ass.”

“Hot. Do you mind if I suck on him every once in a while?”

“Of course not! Though I’m a little surprised you’re into such perversions.”

“Says the woman who practically vacuumed his cock-phlegm out of my rear end. Honey, I’ve inhaled hundreds of fingers and toys fresh from my or someone else’s rectum. If I had any reluctance, it wouldn’t be the ass, it’d be the dick. We’ve both been keeping things clean; there’s a reason I packed an enema kit, after all. Besides, I think I pretty thoroughly explored your ass last night. I doubt there’s anything left to learn.”

“Mmmmm, you sure did.”

“Luke ... are you okay there, pal?”

“For the third time: if the two of you keep talking this way I’m not going to need either one of you to get off.”

“Now that would be a terrible waste. Come over here and stretch my hole, lover. Open me up. Get me ready for two of you.”

She keeps calling me “lover.” That’s new. I like it. “Seriously, I kinda need both of you to be quiet, or at least to talk about something other than sex. Otherwise I’m going to be on injured reserve for a while.”

“Is that some sort of sports reference? Didn’t we talk about this?”

“Dude,” Wendy added, “I think we’ve already proved that we don’t really need you.”

“Actually, Wendy, I need him.”

“Oh, alright. You breeders are so easily hypnotized by dick.”

“You’re one to talk.”

“Fine, fine, I’ll be good. Anyway, in a few minutes I doubt either of us will be able to talk very much. Fuck her in the ass, Luke. Fuck her hard. Whenever you feel like it, pull out and shove it down my throat for a while. If you do it often enough, you might not even need to replenish the lube.”

Wendy’s teased me before, but this is an entirely different level. It’s a good thing her mouth’s going to be occupied for a while.


Their morning was an orgiastic wonderland of new experiences, at least for him, and he reveled in every moment. After driving Kathryn to innumerable orgasms, Wendy eagerly slurping on his cock every time it slipped free of her nether hole, they reversed their alignment and he pounded that hell out of Wendy’s ass while Kathryn provided the oral interludes.

After a brief cleanup, they were back on the bed and he was pistoning into Wendy’s cunt from behind while Kathryn’s tongue fluttered back and forth between her clit and his swinging balls, after which he scrambled around and impulsively but forcefully impaled Wendy’s throat, keeping it there until the very moment before his explosion, them yanking himself free and plastering Kathryn’s upturned face with ejaculate. Wendy, who’d twisted around for a kiss, tried to recoil in disgust, but Kathryn begged her to stay and watch as she lustily consumed every morsel of his cream. Wendy’s facial expressions eventually drove him to side-splitting fits of laughter, though he noted with interest that she didn’t actually move away. Then he was back in Kathryn’s ass, rotating his hips and steadily priming her hole while Wendy crouched behind him, spreading his cheeks and tonguing his shaved rear entrance, though she issued vociferous complaints that his buttocks weren’t entirely free of hair.

Finally, it was time for the main event. Though she was going to begin as the most passive of the three participants, Wendy was clearly turned on by what was about to happen, moaning as the inward-facing portion of her bidirectional strap-on slid into place. Kathryn’s demeanor was a mixture of pressurized arousal and trepidation, and as he reached for the lube she sounded a tentative alarm.

“I’m sorry, but for the first time in a really long while — well, since I guess you’ve both seen it, the first time since my photo shoot — I’m nervous about whether or not everything’s going to fit. Wendy, can that thing be replaced with something smaller?”

“Of course. This is extremely advanced sex-tech, after all,” Wendy answered with a wicked grin. “But I’m not sure what you’re worried about. You haven’t had any trouble accommodating his dick, and it’s the same size.”

“Yes, but there’s only one of him. While the idea is incredibly arousing, I’m not sure I’m physically ready for two cocks that big at the same time. I hope we can work up to it later, but...” She bit her lip. This was, Luke realized, the first time he’d ever seen her shy away from a sexual act.

“Don’t worry about it,” Wendy replied, unstrapping the device and gripping both dildos — one dry, the other already glistening with her juices — as she wiggled and then unscrewed the exterior-facing version, dug around in her bag, and replaced it with something shorter, narrower, and pinker.

“Luke, now it’s my turn to apologize to you. Do you mind if she’s the first one in my ass? I’m so invested in this being everything I’ve ever wanted that I don’t want to take any chances.” Instead of answering, he joined her on the bed to give her a deeply soulful and passionate kiss, then flopped onto his back and patted his thigh. Smiling with unbridled affection, she mounted his cock, groaning as it slid into her channel. He heard the sticky noise of lube being applied to the dildo, then felt Kathryn’s shuddering contractions as Wendy’s fingers worked even more into her rear entrance. Crawling into position, Wendy pointed the thin shaft at Kathryn’s puckered hole and pressed inward. The meat in their erotic sandwich was uncharacteristically tense, and as a result her sphincter resisted for a few moments before opening and accepting the intrusion. The moment it surrendered, Kathryn reared upward, clawing at his chest and shrieking.

“Okay, I can’t stand it anymore. What the hell just happened?” Wendy demanded with a look of concern.

“She comes from anal penetration,” he absentmindedly replied, enraptured by the beauty of Kathryn’s orgasm.

“So do I, but...”

“No, I mean she comes the exact moment she’s first penetrated. Haven’t you already noticed?”

“I thought I was imagining things. Well fuck, now I feel defective. Seriously, every single time?”

“Close enough.”

“Damn. Damn! You realize this only strengthens my argument that she’s some sort of sexbot sent to us by libidinous alien benefactors, right?”

“Listen,” grumbled Kathryn, who’d finally recovered from her climax, “I’m happy the two of you are so enthralled by my sexual quirks, but this is the first time I’ve ever been doubly penetrated. Can you pause the comedic sci-fi podcast for a while and start fucking me?”

Wendy’s eyebrow elevated. It was accompanied by a salaciously evil grin as one hand disappeared between them. “Tsk-tsk. So impatient. So demanding.”

“I’m not ... oh GOD!“ she yelped as her body was wracked by another convulsion, “you didn’t tell me it was a vibrator!”

Wendy shrugged. “What you’re giving up in size you’re gaining in functionality. Luke, are you ready?”

The buzzing was already threatening to hasten his own climax. “I think we’d better hurry,” he hissed.

“So impatient,” she repeated with a smile, moving her hips. He couldn’t do much more than grind against Kathryn; her thighs were gripping his sides so tightly that he could barely move. It was probably for the best, however, as it helped delay his inevitable explosion. Kathryn’s, on the other hand, came quickly, often, and hard. The first few were accompanied by short, sharp wails, but soon she utterly succumbed to the ravages of pleasure, resting all her weight on him and gasping into his ear like she was being throttled as Wendy savaged her rectal canal. Tears of joy moistened his cheeks, and uncontrollable trembling was a constant. Eventually, he became aware that she was unsuccessfully trying to form words.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.