Fidèle
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2019 by Barahir

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Superstar sommelier Luke Bronson wasn't prepared for the breathtaking Kathryn Lloyd Maddox to walk into, and then out of, his life over the course of one unforgettable night. An old family friend's invitation to reinvent the wine cellar at his tranquil lakeside estate should have been a perfect way to take his mind off a woman he couldn't otherwise forget. But life, like wine, is full of surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex  

“So, here’s how’s this is gonna work...”


Kathryn was sitting on the bed, visibly aroused but patiently waiting for negotiations to wind down. Luke was standing right in front of her, still paralyzed save for his reflexive wince every time Wendy poked him in the chest.

“As you know, I’ve been thinking about this for a while. And then, out of the blue, your lover somehow managed to make it possible. She even kept me so busy rearranging my bar that I didn’t have time for second thoughts. So here we are. Just in case it’s unclear: unless you decide to chicken out, we’re going to have sex tonight. But despite my admittedly inexplicable interest in your junk, I am a lesbian, I have some rules, and I need you to pay attention.”

Luke nodded, unable to respond.

“As you can imagine, I also want to spend some time with your date. You can interrupt here and there — this is a threesome, after all — but don’t be pushy about it, or we’ll start competing and that always ruins threesomes. And speaking of things that ruin threesomes...” With surprisingly little hesitation, she leaned forward and gave him a kiss even longer and more intense than the one she’d planted on him several weeks earlier. It was, at least from Luke’s perspective, surprisingly passionate, and he was even more surprised at how much it affected him. When she finally broke it off, they were both breathless. “Thank you, by the way.”

“For what?”

“I wasn’t talking to you, moron.”

From the bed, Kathryn interjected, “I made sure he was as smooth as possible.”

“Good job. Kissing him was actually almost pleasant. Did you do the rest, too?”

“Of course. He was a little nervous, but it was fun. I’ve always enjoyed shaving my partners, male or female. There’s something really intimate about it.”

“For you, I’m sure there was. I’m just happy the hair’s gone. Now Luke, eyes on me. Here’s what you can do: touch me, kiss me, lick me — though don’t be upset if I point out how insufficient your oral skills are — and fuck me. Pussy or ass. Both, preferably. I’ve had so many things shoved inside me over the years that you don’t need to patiently stretch my holes, and in fact you don’t need to be gentle, either; if I tell you to pound the shit out of me, please understand that I mean it.”

“He’s really good at giving head, Wendy. I’m not saying you have to try, but you should give him a chance.”

“Hmmm. How about I let you go first so I can judge your expertise?”

“As many times as you want.” Kathryn’s own hunger was impossible to miss.

“Don’t set unachievable targets. Anyway, as you’ve probably figured out by now, she shaved you bare so I could at least contemplate going down on you. This is a serious anxiety for me, because while I love being throat-fucked by dildos, I find the idea of an actual dick in my mouth more than a little repulsive. And yet, I’m still weirdly curious about it. Don’t be surprised if I do, but don’t be disappointed if I don’t. I haven’t decided, and don’t you dare try to decide for me.”

He was able to nod, but it took an enormous expenditure of will.

“The one thing I know for sure is I don’t want is your jizz anywhere near my mouth. Elsewhere on my body is gross enough, though I’ll tolerate it for the sake of your creepy perversions, but the closer you get to my face the more annoyed I’m going to be. In me is fine. On the advice of my doctor, and in response to the pleading of everyone who’s ever dated me, I’ve got a contraceptive implant designed to fuck with my hormones — without it, my usual raging bitchiness is intolerable whenever I’m on the rag — so you don’t have to worry about knocking me up. And, to be honest, it’s much better that you blast away inside me instead of her, because otherwise she’s going to be spending half the night using douches, enemas, and toothbrushes so I can put my tongue in her without being repelled by your man-goo. Is that absolutely, perfectly, crystal clear?”

Another nod.

“Okay, there’s the strident dyke lecture. Here’s the wary but trusting friend speech. I intend to get carried away, I already know she does, and I expect you to as well. This isn’t my first group shindig. Accidents can happen when everyone’s going for it. If you break one of my rules, I’m not going to freak out and run away — unless it’s the one about your goop near or, god help you, in my mouth — though you can probably expect some verbal abuse. But if I suspect that something’s not an accident, there’s going to be a problem. Understood?”

A third nod. He was, he suddenly realized, unfathomably hard.

“Okay. Well, then...”

“Wait,” Kathryn interjected. “Luke, are you okay with all of this? I don’t mean her boundaries, I mean everything. Us springing this on you. Me being with her. You being with her. I know you two have talked about it in the past, but it’s a really big step in your relationship. And seeing me with someone else — in person, I mean — isn’t something you’ve had to face, either. I’ll freely admit that I really want this to happen, but if you’re not comfortable we can call it off right now.”

He stared at Kathryn, examining the smallest details of her features. Signs of arousal were evident everywhere. But when he returned his attention to Wendy, instead of being confronted by her own naked lust for Kathryn, he encountered something unexpected: vulnerability.

“Luke,” she said in a quieter, vastly more uncertain tone than she’d employed moments ago, “I like you. I really, really do. If you didn’t have the wrong equipment, I could probably even admit that I love you a little bit. Unfortunately, once we get past the emotion itself it’s kind of a dealbreaker. I know I’ve teased and suggested and flirted with the idea of us trying each other out one day, and I’m sure that you didn’t think it was any more likely to actually happen than I did. But ... well, look. We’re about to get naked, and then it will happen. Right here, right now. Kathryn’s right, though: tell me that you truly don’t think this is a good idea, or that you can’t bring yourself to be with me, or even that you don’t want to watch me with her, and we’ll stop here. No hard feelings. It won’t affect our friendship, I promise. As much as I want to lick her brains right out of her skull, I won’t touch her unless it’s okay with both of you. That said, you know I want to feel you inside me, right? Aren’t you even a little bit curious about how much fun that might be?”

Her uncharacteristic earnestness was almost as shocking as the situation itself, and in an instant the hastily constructed armor around his heart and his tongue fell away. “Wendy,” he said, clasping her hands between his, “you really are my best friend, and I freely admit that I’m terrified by the idea of that changing. I think you’ve always known I’m secretly attracted to you — certainly long before I understood it myself — but Kathryn finally made me face just how much. If you’ll promise me that we’ll still be friends no matter how this goes, then the answer’s an enthusiastic yes. To everything. I agree to all your conditions, and I apologize if I get something wrong along the way. I’m very much looking forward to touching you, tasting you, and especially to being inside you. Even if you don’t want to say it, I will, and without hesitation: I love you, Wendy. Not in a romantic way, but because I can’t imagine my life without you in it.”

Like an octopus suffocating its prey, Wendy embraced him in a full-body hug so forceful he had trouble breathing, whispering her affirmative promise. Kathryn, for her part, seemed on the verge of tears. “You two are so beautiful right now. It’s such a shame it wouldn’t work out. Can’t you see just how great you’d be together?”

Luke found himself welling up in turn, and he thought he even heard Wendy sniffle a little bit. Sure that she was about break the mood with a cutting remark, he decided to do it for her. “Judging by the way her nipples are drilling into my chest, I think the answer’s yes.” Her body jerked as she pushed him away, but there was nothing but playfulness in her eyes.

“Cheeky bastard. Just for that, I have a challenge for you: make me come with your tongue — just your tongue, no fingers or toys — and I promise I’ll try to suck your dick. I should warn you that it might be even more difficult than identifying the wines I poured.”

In an attempt to live up to her epithet, he countered, “Are you going to issue the same challenge to Kathryn?”

“Fuck no. If she’s any good at all, she’ll make me come about twenty times an hour. Maybe more. You do remember that I’m attracted to women, right? Honestly, she’s so fucking gorgeous that I’m close to coming just from thinking about her nibbling on my snatch.”

“You’re more than welcome to stop thinking about it so I can make it happen, you know. If you two are quite finished with the witty repartee, can we please get on with it? I’ve been sitting here horny and abandoned while you improvise your way through a dirty-but-heartfelt comedy skit. Have you forgotten who made this threesome possible? Me, that’s who. If one of you doesn’t do something naughty to me very, very soon, I’m going to kick both of you out of the bedroom and take care of my own needs.” Though she said it with a smile, Kathryn’s fingertips were gliding around her curves ... an unconscious habit Luke already recognized as a sign of barely controlled arousal.

Wendy came to her rescue first, lifting her from the bed and leading her to Luke’s closet. They pushed his clothes to the side, retrieving a pair of hangers and matter-of-factly disrobing. While neither of their naked bodies were a mystery to his eyes, seeing them together and in such close proximity was a strain on the fraying threads of his resistance. He resolutely avoided touching his cock, instead choosing to sit on the bed and admire their contrasting figures.

Kathryn’s like an impossible sexual fantasy come to life. Until I met her I would’ve scoffed at the notion that someone like her could actually exist, and to be honest I still struggle to believe she’s real, much less that we’re together at all. That said, she’s essentially the same flawless vision whether or not she’s wearing clothes. But Wendy’s gruff exterior falls away when she’s naked, and suddenly it’s like she’s ten years younger. She’s so lean, taut, and trim, but there’s no mistaking she’s a woman, either. I admit that I don’t usually like such extensive tattoos, but hers are really beautiful, and aside from her clitoral piercing she left all her naughty bits untouched, which makes them stand out in a really sexy way.

Kathryn’s unclothed body was entirely new to Wendy, at least in person, and as they smoothed and hung their dresses, she was having a hard time keeping her eyes off the other’s curves. Neither dress had permitted a bra, so now they were standing in chromatically opposing ensembles of lacy panties and high heels ... Wendy’s in white and Kathryn’s in black. An angel and a devil. Though I have to admit that I’ve never, ever imagined Wendy as an angel. He was unable to hold back an amused snort at the mental image, and it got their attention.

“Is something wrong?”

“Let me guess: he’s struggling with the fact that I’m wearing white.”

Luke shrugged. “Based on your usual behavior, can you really blame me?”

“No, I suppose not.” But she was already back to her avaricious study of Kathryn, who’d taken the opportunity to remove her heels and was sliding a sliver of delicate black lace down her long legs. Biting her lip, Wendy hastily caught up, all her attention focused on the glistening wetness between Kathryn’s thighs. She was breathing heavily, and though her hand was inching towards Kathryn’s breasts, it didn’t seem to be moving under her conscious control.

Kathryn grabbed her hand, pressing it against her breast and stroking the backs of her own fingers across the hard point of Wendy’s left nipple. The blonde gasped as she watched Kathryn touch her. Aside from the thrilling eroticism of the moment, it was a jarring sight for Luke; Wendy’s usual brash sexual confidence seemed to be failing in the presence of her current companion. Despite the painful swelling in his pants, he attempted to settle back, eager to watch them explore each other’s bodies. But then Kathryn dropped her hand and the younger woman looked up, surprised and a little bit disappointed.

“I’ve never been with a man and a woman at the same time, but I’ve seen and read more than enough to know how this play is supposed to start. I want to throw out that script. I don’t mind putting on a show ... in fact, I’m absolutely dripping at the thought ... but I don’t want to start with one. Wendy, I know we talked a little bit about this on the phone, but you’re not actually here to be a surprise for Luke, nor are you here to satisfy my desires. I want us to be equal partners in everything we’re about to do, and so I want to begin another way.” Leaning close to Wendy’s ear, she whispered something that made the smaller woman’s eyes go wide for a moment. The hand that wasn’t touching Kathryn was kneading her own breast, two fingers urgently tugging on an erect nipple.

“Oh, that’s hot! Yeah, let’s do that first.” She turned to him with a promising glint in her eyes. “Hey peepshow, why the hell are you still dressed?”


“We’re actually starting with this?”

“I mean, you’re welcome to keep kissing me for a while if it satisfies your weird puritanical urges, but ... well, here...” Wendy swiped two fingers through her labia and wiped them across Luke’s lips. “I’m not going to get any wetter. You don’t look like you’re going to get any harder. I think you want to fuck me, I know I want you to fuck me, so stop dicking around and get in me!”

Despite her demand, he still couldn’t quite bring himself to acquiesce. Wendy was on her back, legs spread wide in invitation. He was kneeling between them, mesmerized by her swollen and glistening lips. Kathryn was next to them, observing with a mixture of amusement and arousal.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake.” Wendy sat up, dragging his face to hers and prying his mouth open with her tongue. As soon as he engaged with the kiss, she fell back to the bed, bringing him with her until he was exactly where she wanted him. The head of his cock poked around the entrance to her wet channel, but he was too engrossed to reposition himself for entry. Kathryn moved behind him, gripped the base of his shaft, and fed it into Wendy’s eager cunt. As soon as he felt her heat envelop him, instinct took over and he slid all the way inward, bottoming out with a moan of pleasure. Breaking their kiss, he stared into Wendy’s golden-hued eyes; eyes that met and returned the intensity in his. Mere moments later, they were both wearing broad grins of amazement and incredulity.

“Wendy, we’re...”

“I know! Can you believe it?”

“Not really.”

“Well, it took you long enough. I started offering years ago.”

“‘Have sex with my best friend the lesbian’ isn’t exactly something I could write in the day planner.”

“Shut up, you dork. You’re not having sex with a lesbian, you’re having sex with me. Ain’t no other lesbian that wants your dick, trust me.”

“Even better.”

“Meanwhile, I have to point out that you’re still not having sex with me. I admit that I’m not the biggest expert on hetero mating rituals, but aren’t you supposed to be moving or something?”

“You got it.” He started pumping, keeping a close eye on her facial expressions. It was a somewhat desperate attempt to hold off his long-denied orgasm, and to his surprise it actually worked, for while she was vocally enjoying the physical sensation of his spear pumping in and out of her slick pussy, she seemed to be struggling with everything else ... shock that they were actually doing this, the pressure of living up to the promise of such an unlikely fantasy, and especially the unfamiliar feeling of a man on top of (and inside) her. He varied the speed and depth of his thrusts, but it was clear that there was a resilient mental barrier between their joining and her release. Eventually, she sighed in frustration.

“I’m sorry, Luke. I know exactly what you’re thinking, and you’re right. The problem is that I’m not quite relaxed enough to get past the idea of having sex with a man, even if it’s you. I’m pretty confident I’ll get there before we’re done, but right now I could use a little intervention. Kathryn?”

“Yes?” She’d returned to her place at their side, idly massaging her clit while she watched them couple.

“Kiss me.”

“It would be my pleasure.” Luke raised his head as Kathryn’s moved between them. He could no longer see their faces, though their passionate soundtrack was more than enough compensation. Kathryn wrapped both arms around Wendy’s head, locking their mouths together. Wendy’s hands, which had heretofore remained stiff and unmoving at her sides since Luke first penetrated her, wove into Kathryn’s long hair, clutching, tugging, and exploring.

But the abrupt change from deliberative pairing to abandoned triad meant that he wouldn’t be able to hold off his climax very much longer. He started fucking her with greater purpose, driving his overheated shaft into her increasingly drenched cunt. Her moans of pleasure assured him that it was working. “I’m getting close,” he grunted, straining for a few more moments of resistance.

Wendy managed to wrest her lips away from Kathryn’s and pant in rhythm with his inward thrusts. “Just ... one ... more ... minute ... oh ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... harder... harder... yes...” Her legs started trembling, and suddenly she shrieked, “Oh FUCK yes! I’m coming on a fucking dick. I can’t believe I’m coming on a dick. On your dick. It’s so good. Fuck, fuck, FUUUUUCK!” Kathryn sealed off the rest of her filthy verbal explosion with another kiss, but the shaking spread to every part of Wendy’s body.

Luke was on the brink of a shattering climax, and it felt like his skeleton was melting. He knew that so many hours of anticipation and stimulation without release meant that he’d stored up a mighty load, and the thought of filling Wendy with a tsunami of his cream was the trigger for his long-awaited orgasm. “Wendy! Jesus, I ... I can’t ... oh god, take it!” The rest of his words were lost in a mighty roar as he paused, drove his cock as deep as it would go, and erupted. Kathryn had repeatedly hinted that she knew the secret to coaxing forth his most copious emissions, but it was nothing compared to being relentlessly teased, pleasured, and denied for the greater part of a day. He felt like he couldn’t stop coming, didn’t want to stop coming, and he shuddered over and over again, intimately aware of every scalding jet of ejaculate that raced through his shaft and blasted into the depths of Wendy’s forbidden cunt.

She was still coming when the sensations grew too intense for him to remain inside her any longer. Jerking himself free, he sat on his haunches, watching his manhood twitch and pump as if it was still trying to deliver his semen into the nearest available orifice. But, at least for the moment, his well was dry. The same couldn’t be said of his staff, which was a sticky mess of their mingled fluids; Wendy, too, had been a generous source of lubrication and orgasmic effluence. A white blob of his cum was slowly oozing from her stretched-open hole; judging by how sore his testicles felt, there would soon be a great deal more in its wake.

He wasn’t the least bit surprised when Kathryn urgently nudged him out of the way. With a focused and ravenous thirst, she fastened her lips to Wendy’s dripping sex, noisily licking and sucking forth his cream. This immediately sent Wendy back into a convulsive orgasmic frenzy, and this time there was no barrier to her unfathomably explicit exhortations.

“Lick my dirty cunt you greedy cum slut. Suck it hard. Get your tongue in there. Drink all that nasty jizz. Clean me out. Shit, that’s right ... oh, fuck, yes! Don’t stop... christ, I can’t stop coming ... oh, shit...” On and on it went, until any hope Luke had for a restorative pause between erections was utterly obliterated. Many minutes later, with Wendy still in the throes of what seemed to be a semi-permanent climax, Kathryn sat up. Her cheeks were bulging and her eyes were bugging out. It looked like she was attempting to smile, but instead she smacked Luke on the chest.

“What did I do?” he protested, though he knew full well what he’d done. Kathryn’s eyebrows went up as she gently poked him in the balls, then mimed an explosion with her hands. “Oh, right. I remember now,” he added with a mischievous smile. “Well, who’s fault was that?” For the first time since their relationship turned sexual, she was visibly struggling to contain the sheer quantity of his ejaculate, and he was enjoying the sight.

Wendy was massaging her sensitive entrance, occasionally peering at her fingers (apparently to make sure there were no lingering remnants of his emissions). At one point she tentatively sniffed a fingertip, wrinkled her nose in displeasure, and returned to meditatively stroking her swollen clitoris. “So, is she going to swallow it or what?”

“She’s going to swallow, I promise. She’s just enjoying it for a while.” Kathryn nodded a brief confirmation. “You actually want to watch?”

“Honestly, I’m not sure. That’s the first time I’ve ever had that particular vileness in my previously inviolate pussy; even in my drug-induced hazes I made the other two dudes jack off into a tissue rather than fouling my snatch. It’s kinda grossing me out, but it’s fascinating at the same time. I suppose it’s like going to the zoo and watching animals lick their own balls.” Kathryn smacked Wendy on the thigh, covering her mouth with her other hand; the slightest hint of laughter would send his seed geysering past her lips. Closing her eyes, she tilted her head back. Her throat rippled ... once, twice, thrice ... and her cheeks deflated. She swirled her tongue around her lips, moaning with satisfaction.

“Wow,” he murmured, “that was...”

“Disgusting.”

“I was going to say hot.”

“You’re disgusting too.”

“Sorry, Wendy, but I agree with Luke,” Kathryn interjected, still licking her lips. “There was so much, but every drop was delicious.”

“Great. Now you’re both disgusting. My clit’s going into hibernation until spring.” Luke stole a quick glance, verified that she was kidding, and went back to admiring Kathryn’s bliss. “Actually,” Wendy added as she rolled off the bed, “I’ll be back in a little bit. I just figured out what she’s going to do next, and since I don’t want to watch that either, I’m gonna take the opportunity to prepare for some things.” Grabbing one of her bags, she disappeared into the bathroom.

“See what happens when you spend all day teasing me?”

“Mmmmm. That was so good. Let’s do it again one of these days.”

“No way.” She pouted, theatrically batting her eyes in supplication, and he couldn’t help but laugh at her dramatic playfulness. “Really, I mean it: no. It was interesting ... and by the way, congratulations on discovering something that Liz never even suggested ... but I have zero interest in repeating the experience. It was way too frustrating.”

“Even if it ends in a threesome with two gorgeous women?”

“Not that I want to dissuade you from future pursuits, but not even then. Speaking of which, did you really just decide to pick up the phone and suggest that she join us in bed? Or — I can’t believe I’m asking this — was it her idea?”

“It was a little more involved than that, but it was my idea and I had it before I called her. In fact, I’ll admit that I’ve fantasized about it ever since that day on the boat ... and yes, that means I was thinking about it even before you and I had sex. The idea was the easy part, though. Convincing her to say yes was a little more challenging. It wasn’t that she was reluctant, necessarily, it was that she was afraid of what would happen if we got all the way to this point and then you said no. I assured her you wouldn’t, though I admit that that assurance played a role in getting you all worked up before dinner. You’re not upset, are you?”

“Given what it’s led to, how can I be? So how did you do it?” Kathryn flushed, and he realized that the answer was right in front of him. “Never mind, dumb question. Were our identities reversed, I’d have said yes too. Here’s a better one: why did you do it? I don’t want you to think I’m ungrateful — I’m as overjoyed as I am overwhelmed — but I’m also a little surprised. No, a lot surprised. After what happened with Irina, I obviously wouldn’t have objected if you two preferred to explore on your own without me being involved.”

“I was thinking ... actually, let’s table that discussion for another time. I need to do what Wendy didn’t want to watch before she gets back.” Falling to her hands and knees, she slurped Luke’s cock into her mouth, drawing her lips along his length to gather the mix of his and Wendy’s nectars, swallowing, savoring, then chasing down the rest with her tongue. When she sat up again, smacking her lips and feeding a few stray drops into her mouth, she looked puzzled. “Wendy!” she called, loudly enough to be heard through the bathroom door.

“Yeah?”

“Do you use some sort of scented oil?”

“Caramel-covered apples, right?”

“Exactly! Well, salted caramel in this case.”

“Ewww. But no, I don’t. That’s just me, and even though I can’t really taste it myself, I hear that all the time. One chick was so convinced I was concealing some sort of horrible infection that she made me visit her gynecologist before she’d go down on me again. Just a weird trick of body chemistry, I guess. Though I don’t mind being told that I have a sweet pussy.”

“You certainly do. I’m looking forward to some unfiltered exploration.”

“Damn it, you’re gonna make me come if you keep talking like that. Lemme finish my business first.” The door clicked shut and Luke heard water running, though it didn’t sound like the shower.

“Caramel-covered apples? Really?”

“Don’t worry, you’ll get a chance to taste for yourself. You’ve been challenged, remember?”

“I do, but I think the deck’s stacked against me. If she has reasons for not wanting to come — and I think she does, given her half of the wager — I doubt I can force her to, and I’m not sure I want to try.”

“That’s an admirably respectful way to look at it, but the truth is that she does want to suck your cock. While I’m sure she’ll have plenty to say about it, she’s not going to fight you, or at least not for long.”

“She told you this?”

“No, but I can tell. She wants to make you come with her mouth. The problem, of course...”

“ ... is what happens when she does. Right, okay, I get it. But I’m not sure there’s a sure way around it. Even if she’s not very good at it, just the idea of her doing it is going to have me on a very short fuse.”

“Well, I have some ideas, but let’s save them until they’re needed. Meanwhile, I don’t suppose you’d be interested in occupying my desperately neglected pussy for a little while, would you?”

“I seem to remember ‘neglecting’ it for several hours this afternoon.”

“Luke, if you’re really not prepared for how insatiable I am, how are you ever going to get through this threesome?”


They were engaged in languorous, romantic coitus when Wendy reentered the bedroom, grabbed her other bag, and disappeared again. “You two are sinfully hot,” she called through the cracked-open door. “Make sure you’re still going when I get back. I can’t usually get off to het porn, but this is way better, and I want to see if it’s different in person.”

Luke was only moving an inch or so at a time, happy to remain buried in the pulsing heat of her cunt while she moaned her ecstasy into his mouth. In the aftermath of his thunderous climax he was nowhere near another, but she was poised right at the threshold ... gripping, kissing, and grinding in an attempt to merge their flesh beyond the physical boundaries of sex.

A few minutes later Wendy was cross-legged on the bed, rubbing her clit and looking on with escalating arousal as Kathryn shuddered from head to toe, cried out his name, and came, accompanied by a thunderous cacophony of wailing.

Through clenched teeth, Wendy sucked in a breath as she climaxed in turn. “Luke,” she whispered once she’d recovered, “I might have to take back some of what I said. You two are...” But the thought went unfinished, and he was far too lost in Kathryn to ask what she’d left unsaid.


Eventually, Luke rolled away from Kathryn’s supine form and Wendy crawled across the bed to take his place. Despite the fog of an almost spiritual postcoital arousal, he was riveted as they kissed, hands roaming and bodies writhing. He soon realized that the only other time he’d been with two women, their sapphic interactions were more of a show for his benefit than an expression of genuine passion. This, however, was the real thing. Methodically working her way down the redhead’s exquisite body, Wendy suckled her neck, massaging and cupping her breasts until her mouth joined her hands. It took a little while for Wendy to discover the secret of Kathryn’s nipples, but when she did she spent a long while pleasuring them, patiently exploring the orgasmic possibilities. Kathryn’s stomach was wet with sloppy kisses by the time Wendy finally spread her thighs, visually devouring her weeping entrance like someone who hadn’t eaten in months.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.