Fidèle
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Barahir

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Superstar sommelier Luke Bronson wasn't prepared for the breathtaking Kathryn Lloyd Maddox to walk into, and then out of, his life over the course of one unforgettable night. An old family friend's invitation to reinvent the wine cellar at his tranquil lakeside estate should have been a perfect way to take his mind off a woman he couldn't otherwise forget. But life, like wine, is full of surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex  

Luke was trying to decide between sneakers and sandals — he hadn’t thought to bring boat shoes — when he heard a car pulling into the driveway. That’s strange. Bill’s not supposed to be back until tonight. Deciding that sandals were a better choice with water involved, especially as they were probably coming off anyway, he rushed to put them on while surprisingly high-pitched squeals of greeting found their way through the open windows. I guess it’s not Bill, then. Unless he flew to LA for some very specific surgery.

The sight that greeted him once he opened the door brought him to an even more astonished standstill.

Definitely not Bill.


“What ... what ... how...?”

“Silver-tongued, isn’t he? The night I met him he was all slick lines and relentless adulation, but ever since he arrived it’s been impossible to get him past caveman preschool. It’s so disappointing.”

“I probably should’ve warned you. A few months ago, I watched him lose control of his basic functions in the presence of an outrageously attractive woman. I’m not sure they ever returned.”

“Is that right? And now there are two of us. No wonder he’s sub-verbal.”

“So, big shot, now that Kathryn’s sprung her surprise, are you gonna come over here and give me a big old heterosexual hug so we can pretend you’re not secretly checking out my tits, or are you just gonna stand there drooling like an idiot?”

After a few more moments of choosing both drool and idiot, Luke finally stepped forward. “Wendy! Holy shit, how did you get here?”

They hugged like giddy teenagers, laughing with joy at this incredibly unexpected reunion, while Kathryn wryly observed, “She got here by car, of course. We really are going to have to keep you away from complex machinery and sharp objects today, aren’t we?”

Luke ignored her japery, instead focusing on a more (and literally) pressing matter. Wendy does have nice breasts.


While Kathryn went back inside the house to finish assembling supplies, Luke gave Wendy a quick tour of the cellar and his living quarters. Not usually all that easy to impress, Wendy was visibly agape at the entire setup, and lovingly fondled more than a few outrageously expensive bottles.

“Damn, kid. I take back what I said. You really did get luckier than any nerd who’s ever lived.” It was a reversal of what she’d said to him the night he’d struck out with Kathryn, and she winked as realization dawned. “Now, stop consuming me with your oppressive male gaze and help me grab twice as much wine as we need. I haven’t been on a boat in a while, and not on an actual lake since I was a kid.”

He blushed a bit, for he had indeed been checking her out. Partly because of Kathryn’s repeated insistence that they were more than just friends, but mostly because she was dressed much differently than he was used to. Her sleeveless, punkish t-shirt bore the image of some musician he’d never heard of, and revealed an extensive network of tattoos that obviously covered more of her body than he’d previously imagined. Her breasts tented the material, the prominent points of her nipples clearly visible through both the shirt and the neon yellow bikini top underneath it. Below that she wore tight green boy shorts — the thin cords of her bikini bottoms peeked out above the waist — that revealed some extremely enticing curves and valleys, but also the surprising athleticism of her heavily tattooed legs. Luke had no idea that Wendy did anything more strenuous than lifting cases of wine, but it was obvious that she did something to keep in shape. Rather fantastic shape, actually. Luke allowed his eyes to wander for another indulgent moment before pulling a handful of bottles from the rack.

Kathryn’s right. I’ve been taking our relationship for granted because there’s no chance of hooking up. I’d wager she knows a hundred times more about me than I know about her. I’m going to change that, starting right now. And she’s right about another thing, too: Wendy’s really hot. How did I miss that?


It took twenty minutes and a half-dozen trips between the house and the lakefront to load up the boat with food, drinks, and supplies. Kathryn was (or so he gathered from the briefest of glimpses through her sleeves), sporting a white bikini that covered just as little flesh as the black one, but — as expected, given her pale skin — also wore a loose white linen coverup that looked, to his fashion-unconscious eyes, like a sort of modified caftan. To the extent possible, her hair was tucked into a wide-brimmed hat with a cord that secured it below her chin. When she was finally finished directing the preparations, she turned to the others and asked, “So, who wants to drive?”

Luke raised his hand. “I can. It’s been a while, but I at least promise not to run into anything. Don’t tell me you own a boat that you don’t know how to operate?”

Hands on hips, she playfully scolded, “I know everything about it, actually. But I want to relax and get to know our guest, which means you’re hired. Though the pay’s not quite what you’re used to.”

“Cruising around the lake with two beautiful women in bikinis? Mere money couldn’t possibly compare.”

Kathryn laughed, but Wendy snorted in mock disgust. “Don’t be gross, perv.”


It took Kathryn a while to go over the controls with him — despite her carefree offer to let him drive, she was understandably cautious with what was, as she’d told him, one of their more expensive indulgences — but soon enough they were on their way. He held to a steady, easy line while the ladies uncorked a bottle of Prosecco and set about making Aperol spritzes, but once they had drinks securely in hand he concentrated on getting a feel for the boat, making both wide and narrow turns and then, once he felt confident enough, opening up the throttle to see just how fast it could go.

Quite a bit faster than he was comfortable with, it turned out.

He let it ride for a while anyway, enjoying the adrenaline rush of pushing past his limits. He couldn’t hear anything but the roar of the engine, but every once in a while he glanced back to observe the ladies deep in animated conversation. The idea of them becoming friends made him smile, though he had to forcefully put down the enticing but impossible alternatives his imagination suggested.

Having reached what seemed to be more or less the midpoint of the lake, he cut power and they drifted to a stop. It was a peaceful, nearly cloudless day, with a light breeze cutting the heat of the sun just enough to make everything comfortable and, more importantly, bug-free. Wendy handed him a freshly assembled spritz as they assembled around a table close to the center of the boat.

Wendy’s straight blonde hair — a little longer than when he’d last seen her — was accented by vibrant pink streaks that looked like candy stripes when she tied it behind her head, as she had today. Without a moment’s hesitation she pulled her shirt over her head, offering him the requisite grimace as he openly gaped at her chest. He immediately grasped the opportunity to tease. “You know, now that I don’t have to secretly check them out with big old heterosexual hugs, I have to admit that you do have really great tits.”

He expected the usual retort about men and their inability to look away from women’s breasts, but her answer surprised him. “About time you noticed.” Kathryn nearly snorted her cocktail through her nose, reaching for a napkin to mute the coughing fit that followed. “Then again, with her around I don’t blame you for having boobs on the brain.” This didn’t help Kathryn’s coughing fit, though it added a lovely new layer of pink to her already reddening cheeks. Wendy waited for both to subside before asking a series of even more outrageous questions. “You ever have those things molded? Sculpted? Ever posed for nudes? Because if you haven’t, you should seriously consider it. Those, my dear, are epic works of mammary art that deserve immortalization. Especially before gravity kicks in, though you’ve apparently found a way to defy it so far.”

Yep. There we go. Hard as a rock. To be honest, it took longer that I thought it would. But if Luke felt lightheaded at Wendy’s queries, it was nothing compared to how he felt when he heard Kathryn’s answers.

“Well ... yes to all three, actually.” Luke sat absolutely still; injury seemed a surety if he attempted to move. He was grateful he wasn’t holding his drink, as it certainly would’ve been all over the deck by now.

“Oooh, really? When? Where? Spill the juicy details!”

Kathryn’s soft laugh grew, at least to his ears, sexier every time he heard it. “I’m not sure how juicy most of them are. I was rather desperate for money in college, but I didn’t have thirty-plus hours a week to spare waiting tables or serving drinks. Sorry, no offense intended.”

Wendy shrugged. “None taken.”

“Good. Anyway, art classes usually pay their models, and they pay nude models more, which meant I could work a fraction of the hours and make almost as much.”

“At the cost of everyone knowing exactly what your tits look like.”

Now it was Kathryn’s turn to shrug. “I didn’t pose at my university. I’ve never been particularly modest, but I’m undressed by more than enough eyes no matter what I’m wearing. No need to accelerate the process. Anyway, molding took the longest — though it was definitely the most common request, which I suppose is its own form of compliment — and so I upped my price for that until the demand leveled off. Since it was the only one of the three that required physical contact, I felt it was reasonable to ask for more. Looking back, it’s a little odd — and admittedly slightly arousing — to think just how many people who weren’t lovers put their hands on me. On the other hand, posing for drawing. painting, or sculpting was vastly easier work and I could usually listen to recorded lectures at the same time, so whenever exams were approaching I restricted myself to those. Anyway, I’m sure that, in some form or another, my breasts and other body parts — or at least someone else’s idea of them — are still on display here and there on various campuses, or maybe even in houses and offices.”

I should start the engines again. Because if I keep listening to this, I’m going to do something I haven’t done since puberty: make a mess in my shorts. Instead, albeit with hands on the verge of uncontrollable tremors, he assembled another round of drinks.

“How about nudes? Did you pose for photography classes too?”

“Yes and no. It was only one time, and there was only one photographer. Given what happens with nude photos these days I guess it was unintentionally prophetic of me, but while I didn’t mind having representations of my body out there, the idea of actual pictures made me uncomfortable. That said, I did a rather naughty photo shoot for a friend.”

Both Luke and Wendy caught the subtle change in intonation underlying the word “friend,” though only Wendy said so out loud. “A little more than a friend, eh?”

Kathryn’s smile was equal parts seductive, wicked, and embarrassed. “Let’s just say that some of the photos were quite naughty indeed.”

Oh god. I’m going to die. I’m going to die right here. Every drop of blood in my body just rushed straight into my dick, and I’m going to drop dead from catastrophic anemia at any moment.

“Kinky! I don’t suppose you’ve got those lying around somewhere.”

“Actually, I do. I’ve got your email address now, so I’ll send you a few of the highlights. Maybe not the really dirty ones, but...”

Her offer was interrupted by Luke’s forehead repeatedly thumping the table.

“I think you’ve broken him, Kathryn.”

“Well, it’s not the first time, and it probably won’t be the last. Especially once I tell you about the photos. In one, I had my...”

His face still pressed into the table, he moaned, “Please, please, please, stop. I’m quite literally going to expire right here on the boat. I’m not nearly strong enough to hear you finish that sentence.”

“Awww, kid. I’ve never seen you like this. I’ll have to remember to make fun of you the next time you’re pretending to be all suave and worldly while trying to impress a hot chick at the bar.”

Like a drowning man, he weakly raised his face to look at her. “Mercy. I beg mercy and respite.”

Both of Wendy’s eyebrows shot up, her surprise at his uncharacteristic pleading plain. “Kathryn, maybe you’d better send our boy here a few of those photos, just to loosen him up.”

“No, I think that’s both inappropriate and unnecessary. After all, he’s here for at least another month. It would be much more entertaining to show him in person.” Luke’s head fell back to the table as the ladies’ gentle laughter taunted his very soul.

Wait ... does she mean the pictures, or...?


They’d finished their spritzes and were starting on the wine when Wendy suddenly stood up. “I want to take the boat for a spin, but I want to do it before I’ve had too much to drink, because it’s been a while for me, too. Don’t worry, I paid close attention to everything you told Luke.”

Kathryn gestured her approval, but Luke was surprised. “When did you learn to handle a boat? I thought you were a city girl from birth.”

Wendy gave him a slightly disappointed look. “Girlfriends, you dope. One was an heiress whose family had several, and another one captained a great big yacht owned by some international banker type. Oh, and get this: his wife made it very plain that she didn’t approve of hot girl-on-girl action, so we made it a point to christen every single surface on that tub with our sinful ladyjuices. Especially their bed.” As was becoming their pattern, Kathryn dissolved in fits of laughter while Luke, still hard as a rock, wore an increasingly pained expression.

As Wendy gradually eased the boat forward, Luke and Kathryn moved aft. He was surprised when she gestured for him to sit so close that their thighs were rubbing against each other. Probably because the engine’s too loud to hear otherwise, though it’s not exactly helping to quell my arousal. They clinked glasses while Wendy went through her own ritual of acclimation, and he did his best to avoid trying to peer through Kathryn’s coverup to study the promising terrain underneath.

“I like her even more now that I know her better. Actually, I take that back: I kinda love her. I can definitely see why you two are perfect for each other.”

Shaking his head, he glanced at Wendy before replying, “As I keep telling you...”

“I know, I know. It’s still a shame, though. Maybe you two should just enter into a sexless marriage and take on all the side pieces you can gather.”

Between gasping laughter and sputtering indignation, he managed to retort, “I guarantee you that the very last thing Wendy wants is a beard. I’m pretty sure she came out at conception. Plus, I don’t think having a super-sexy wife would help me with the ladies unless they swing both ways, and then she’d be trying to steal them from me, so...” He careened to a sudden stop, fixating on the fact that he’d just called Wendy “super-sexy.”

“Threesomes, then?”

This time, he did choke on his wine. “Seriously, are you both trying to kill me? Is this a conspiracy you cooked up while you were planning this little escapade? Are you going to dump my body overboard when I’m gone?”

But Kathryn wasn’t looking at him. Instead, she was rather blatantly eyeing Wendy’s taut posterior. I’m never, ever going to go soft again, am I? Luke sighed and capitulated, enthusiastically joining her study.

“Don’t tell her I told you this because she’ll never let it go, but personality-wise she’s a lot like the only woman I seriously tried to be in love with.”

“Tried to be?”

“A story for another time, but the upshot is that I failed. Still, we dated for about a year, and not a single day together passed without something exceptionally naughty happening.” She grinned at his dazed expression and patted him on the knee. “I’m terribly sorry, Luke, but I don’t have any pictures.”

Oh god. I need to get off this boat.


“Hey, big shot wine dork, pour me something blind.”

“You got it. Kathryn, you want to play too?”

“Sure, why not? But don’t I have an unfair advantage because I know what’s in the cellar?”

“Actually, come to think of it, Wendy has an unfair advantage because she was watching when I pulled most of the bottles. I brought two of everything, so she’s got a one in six chance, and I’d lay a lot of money on her getting every single guess right.”

“Well, maybe this should be a solo challenge. Let’s see how I do under the intimidating glares of the pros.”

He poured three glasses, keeping an eye on Wendy while she swirled and sniffed. Almost immediately, she looked up, momentarily lowered her sunglasses, and winked. I knew it was too easy for her. Luke sidled around to whisper in her ear. “I have to warn you: what happened at your bar wasn’t a fluke. She’s really, really good at this.” Keenly aware that Luke didn’t hand out this sort of praise easily, Wendy joined him in watching Kathryn work her way into the wine.

“Good acidity. A little bracing, actually, but there’s plenty of fruit. Well, not fruit exactly ... maybe some underripe green plum, or some strange cousin of apricot, but more like ... hmmm...” She sipped again, considering. “Ripe celery? And a hint of pepper, but it’s like white pepper rather than black.” Wendy again lowered her sunglasses to reveal her rapidly widening eyes to Luke. He smiled approvingly, as if he was somehow responsible for Kathryn’s skill. Which, of course, he wasn’t. “Is it ... is it Austrian? Grüner veltliner? I don’t usually remember producers very well, so I’m just going to make a wild guess. Needle, Nigel, whatever the name is? Oh, and it’s one of the riper ones if that applies, though I don’t remember those words either.”

Wendy’s mouth was hanging open, only partially obscured by the hand she’d raised to mask her shock. Kathryn glanced at her, then back at Luke. “How badly did I do?”

She’s amazing. Fucking hell, I’d be totally smitten even if she wasn’t devastatingly attractive.

“The name you’re searching for is Nigl ... and Kathryn, everything single thing you said is correct. It’s Austrian grüner veltliner from the Rehberger Zwetl vineyard. Are you sure you don’t want to switch jobs for a while? I’ll hand you bottles and you can do all the super-exciting typing while I stare at you in admiration and wonder.”

With a broad smile, Kathryn stood, circled the table to where he was sitting, grabbed his face, and gave him a big, sloppy kiss on the cheek. “You’re my inspiration, wine stud.”

Wendy cackled and snorted as he turned the deepest possible crimson. A color which only darkened when she added, “Hey, does anyone mind if I get my tits out? I hate tan lines.”

Luke whipped his head around, unable to stop himself from gawking in amazement as she untied her top to reveal pale, conical breasts crowned with extremely prominent — and very much erect — nipples surrounded by rose-hued areolae. In contrast to most of the rest of her body, her breasts remained unsullied by ink.

“Speaking of mammaries meriting memorialization...”

“Aww, thanks Kathryn. Yeah, I like the girls too, though I doubt they’re on display in any museums. On the other hand, since I’ve let pretty much every girlfriend and hookup I’ve ever had take all the pictures they want, if they’re not already everywhere on the internet by now I’d be really surprised. Luke, don’t trip over your chin.”

“Uh, sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it, perv. If I minded you looking I wouldn’t be topless right now. Anyway, this is all about me seducing Kathryn.” In response to the other woman’s delighted laughter, she added, “So are you going to join me or not?”

This is a dream. There’s no way this can possibly be a real thing that I’m experiencing. I must have slipped and hit my head while we were loading the boat, and now I’m on the verge of death, hallucinating an impossible life I never actually led.

Kathryn looked down, and two pairs of eyes followed to stare directly at her still-concealed chest. “Well, the problem is that I don’t tan, I just burn and freckle, so I try to stay out of the sun. I suppose I could take my top off anyway, but it’s going to be pretty anticlimactic because you’re not going to be able to see much of anything. Not to mention that you’re already doing quite a number on poor Luke all by yourself, and I’d hate to add to his troubles.” Indeed, he was practically gasping for breath, looking back and forth between Wendy’s exposed chest and the even more fabulous breasts he’d seen most of yesterday.

“Eh, take it off anyway. Join me in spirit and I promise I’ll let my imagination do the rest. As for him, I suspect that he hasn’t stopped imagining them since the night he met you.”

“Just for that,” Kathryn laughed as she pulled her arms into her sleeves, “I’m going to send you the full set of photos.”

Definitely dead. They’re probably trying to shock my heart back to functionality right now.

“If you really want to. I’m weirdly fascinated by dicks, especially for a lesbian, but I don’t usually want to see the dude that’s attached.”

A microscopic white bikini top joined Wendy’s yellow version.

“Well, to be completely candid the dick in question is somewhat, um, obscured from view in a fair number of the shots, so you’d probably be disappointed.”

“Oh, that kind of naughty! Then yes, I absolutely want to see them, you dirty, dirty girl.”

I haven’t even written a will. I wonder if they’ll bury or cremate my remains? My poor parents, mourning their son before they’ve even reached retirement age. I bet it’s going to lead to a hell of a eulogy. Cause of death: boobs and bawdy conversation.


If there was any obvious way to see for sure that Kathryn was topless, Luke was incapable of finding it. Though it certainly wasn’t from a lack of trying.

If only she was backlit from the side, instead of direct sun that makes her coverup opaque.

Wendy, meanwhile, had shed her shorts and was now about ninety-seven percent naked. He was painfully aware that the tattoos blanketing much of her body continued into the tiny bit of it he couldn’t see. He was also aware that she’d pierced her clitoral hood, for the ring was clearly visible through the thin fabric of her bikini bottoms.

Well, I said I wanted to learn more about her...

Coming to mutual agreement that further imbibing was probably unwise without food, they nibbled on cured meats, hard cheeses, tinned sardines and cockles, olives, and so forth ... all things that would be fine without constant refrigeration ... and debated the wisdom of a swim.

“How’s the water?” Wendy asked.

“Quite nice this time of year, actually. It’s pretty deep where we are, though, so be careful.”

“I’m a good swimmer, and if necessary I can provide plenty of references for just how skilled I am at holding my breath.” Even Luke had to join the laughter at her boast, though it helped cover for what was becoming a somewhat painful state of arousal. Isn’t there some warning about this in those erectile dysfunction ads? How many hours before I’m supposed to call a doctor?

“C’mon wine boy, let’s dive in. You coming, Kathryn?”

She shrugged, pointing up at the sky. “Full sun, so unfortunately it’s not worth it. Besides, it’s not wise for all three of us to be off the boat at the same time. Don’t worry, I’ll stay here and fight off pirates with a corkscrew.”

“Suit yourself. It’s just you and me, kid.” Leaning close, she whispered, “And maybe the water will finally take care of that stiffy you’ve been sporting since you parked us here.” He gaped at the back of her head as she leapt off the side, whooping with joy. He followed her as soon as he’d regained what little sanity he had left. Kathryn adjusted her hat, smiling and laughing at their antics.

As they paddled, dove, swam, and splashed each other with increasing competitiveness and countless insults, Wendy took every opportunity to make things even more difficult for Luke. More than once she overtly smooshed a breast into the side of his face or “accidentally” introduced a thigh between his. That his erection wasn’t even close to subsiding was all too clear, and eventually he’d had enough.

“Would you stop that?” he hissed. “I’m serious: it’s actually getting painful.”

She backed away, but regarded him with a curiously serious look before answering, “If it’s that bad now, what the hell are you going to do for the rest of your time here?”

“Huh?”

Rolling her eyes, she floated onto her back. Her breasts were extraordinary in this setting, rising like delicate, snowy peaks above the lake’s surface. “You really are the dumbest person on the planet, you know that?”

“While I’m sure that’s true, I still don’t know what you mean.”

“Whatever, you dope. I’m getting out. I want to open that Yarra Valley stuff. Imagine: an Australian chardonnay that I actually want to drink.”

“The Luke Lambert? Yeah, let’s do that. Hey, Kathryn,” he called, “can you flip the ladder over the side?”

A few minutes later Luke was dripping water all over the deck, opening and pouring the wine while Wendy toweled herself off and applied more sunblock. “Do my back?” she asked, handing the plastic bottle to Kathryn. Luke tried to play it cool as he watched her rub cream onto his friend — Wendy’s eyes were closed, and she was pretty clearly imagining a more enjoyable variation of an already erotic scene — but, as a result, he was considerably less efficient in his own efforts to dry himself.

Taking the sunscreen from Kathryn, he finished as much of his own reapplication as he could accomplish on his own, then paused, beset by indecision over whether or not he should ask someone to cover what he couldn’t reach.

“Gimme. I’ll do it. Just don’t get any ideas, pal.” Before he could recover from his surprise, Wendy was running her hands up and down his back. It felt like half-sunblock application, half-rough massage — her fingers were surprisingly strong — and the brief but blessed interregnum between erections was already in danger of ending. Kathryn observed in silence, downing her glass in two great swigs and pouring another.


They’d been idly chatting about restaurants in the city — to his relief, there was a significant reduction in innuendo — when Wendy stood up, an impish look on her face. “Look, I don’t actually mean to be the slutty exhibitionist here, even though I am a slutty exhibitionist, but I rarely sunbathe with clothes on. Kathryn, would you mind terribly? I already know what the dork’s gonna say: something monosyllabic and useless accompanied by lots of drool.”

Kathryn’s lips tightened and her breathing rather obviously accelerated. For the first time, Luke — already dazed at Wendy’s request — saw a sign of Kathryn’s concealed nudity, for when she inhaled the faint outline of an erect nipple was briefly visible, even through her coverup. Did I miss this before, or have her nipples only recently achieved this state? And if so, what’s the cause: Wendy, or the entire situation? I’ve returned from the brink of death-by-innuendo, but here’s me going into anaphylactic shock. And if she says yes...

“Sure, be my guest. I assume you want me to join you?”

Though he couldn’t clearly see her eyes through her sunglasses, Wendy looked like she was thinking about devouring the redhead. Seeing a rare opportunity for a moment of revenge, Luke cleared his throat. “Speaking of drool...”

“Like you won’t be reduced to jelly yourself.” Well, she’s right about that. “Okay, bottoms down.”

Now I’ve learned two more things I didn’t know: Wendy has a heart-shaped tattoo with an arrow pointing at her vagina, and she either waxes or had her hair permanently removed. No one can shave that cleanly, unless she did it this morning.

When the rest of Kathryn’s bikini fell to the deck and joined the small pile of swimwear on the table, he audibly gulped. Wendy just smiled, reclining on one of the benches that ran along the sides of the boat.

“So how about you, Luke? Going to join us?” To his immense consternation, Kathryn immediately cast a vote in favor.

“Uh, no thanks.”

“Gosh, Kathryn. Do you have any idea why he might refuse right now?”

They snickered as he returned to banging his forehead against the table.


From time to time he caught Kathryn studying Wendy’s form; that is, he noticed whenever he wasn’t memorizing it himself. She eventually flipped over — her ass was considerably narrower and more muscular than Kathryn’s, but still eminently enticing — and drifted into what appeared (judging by her snoring) to be a sun-induced nap. One of her legs slipped from the bench, leaving her sex more than fully exposed. Luke was forced to acknowledge that Wendy was both visually stunning and entirely unashamed about revealing her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.