Taking the Class: Part 3 - Cover

Taking the Class: Part 3

Copyright© 2019 by Ivan_Ronical

Chapter 15: Friday Night: 11:30PM

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 15: Friday Night: 11:30PM - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. Meeting the parents of the girl you may or may not actually be dating is never easy, and this is even more accurate for Will White after being caught in the bed of Alaina Bishop by her oncologist mother before school. Can Will's wit and cleverness save him from the horrors of a dinnertime with the doctor, or will he be fall prey to the appetites of an older woman?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Horror   Humor   Mystery   School   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Mom: Made call.

Alaina sighed and dropped her phone back into her bag. That’s a relief.

“For the last time, Will, you can’t. Family only.” said the older man. He shut the back of the ambulance with Laura inside; the girl was breathing from an oxygen mask and strapped into the stretcher with the woman EMT looking on attentively. The man turned back around to face the concerned teenager. “Look, buddy, it’s touching that you care so much, but I’ve seen this a million times, okay? We got lots of doctors with the Classes and Skills to back up their knowledge; she’ll sleep off the sedatives and be fine in the morning. Go home, rest up, and get her a bouquet or a hashtag or whatever kids do these days.”

Will’s shoulders slumped.

The gruff EMT started towards the front of the ambulance. His radio crackled, and he started talking into it as he walked away.

“Poker night’s officially over, I suppose,” said Carla.

“THE FUCK YOU MEAN I GOTTA TAKE HER ALL THE WAY OUT THERE?” came a shout from the EMT.

Mom sure works fast. I wanted Laura to get her just deserts, not fucking die. There’s probably not much chance of that if she’s got Mom looking after her, even if she wanted to.

“Glad it didn’t end up being more serious,” continued Carla, poking at her phone. “And now that this is all taken care of, I’m off to probably be late to this shoot. Girls, Will, it’s been fun.” She stepped over to Alaina and leaned in. “That was a hell of a kiss,” she said, licking her lips and then grinning seductively. “If you’re ever interested in a repeat with someone a bit more experienced, give me a call.” She winked, then walked over to a nearby black sedan where a man was waiting to open the door for her.

Did she just hit on me? She totally just hit on me! Wait, how would I call her, anyway?

“Let’s go back in,” said Will, still staring in the direction that the ambulance had disappeared in. “I’ll round up the guys and they can drop me off at the hospital.” He ran a hand through his hair. “Sorry the night had to end so dramatically, ladies.”

“No, no, it’s not your fault!” said Tiff. She grabbed his hand and pressed it to her chest. They began walking back into the club.

A little surprising that Jillian just left in the middle of all that, but I guess she doesn’t owe Laura anything. Ugh, what a disaster. Why did I think that would be a good idea? Even if it had gone the way I expected with the vomiting, there’s no way Will would have done anything but sit around holding her hair until she finished. And he’s not going to want to do anything now, either. At least I’ve still got the level for that Trait. Barely, I guess.

Alaina trailed after them. Probably not a lot of time left until all that arousal comes back. Fuck, what am I supposed to do? It’s not like I can kidnap him or any ... thing... She blinked. Or is it?

“Hey, wait up,” Alaina called loudly as they walked through the booming bass. Her shoes clicked quickly as she caught up. She tugged on Will’s sleeve. “Hey, idea,” she said with a smile. “Why don’t Tiff and I drop you off? Then the guys can stay, and you don’t have to hunt them down.”

Tiff gave her a quizzical look.

Alaina nodded slightly.

“Would you? That’d be great if you could,” said Will, his lips curving into a pleased smile. “Thanks, Alaina, you’re a good friend.”

The words felt like a knife to her gut, and her smile drooped momentarily. That really fucking sucks. Ugh.

“Will, you wanna go wait by the elevator?” said Tiff. “I’m just gonna grab my bag upstairs, okay?”

“Sure,” said Will. He peeled off and headed towards the bar.

Tiff beckoned for Alaina to follow and headed for the stairs.

Okay, it’s definitely back now. All I wanna do is grab Tiff’s butt. She keeps wiggling it back and forth like that in front of me; how am I supposed to control myself?

They walked back into the private room after Tiff keyed it open.

“New plan?” asked Tiff. She grabbed her bag and turned back to face Alaina, who stood in the doorway.

“New plan. We go to your car, I convince Will to let me go down on him in the back seat, my Trait activates, and then he’s all better. Then we go back to my bed.”

The raven-haired girl giggled. “That’s kinda evil.” She walked up and pressed herself against her red-headed admirer. “You know,” she said, tracing a finger down Alaina’s neck and into her cleavage, “I was getting a teensy bit jealous when you and Laura were making out before.” She leaned in and sucked briefly on the taller girl’s neck while her hands kneaded the other girl’s chest. “If I kiss you now, would you call an ambulance for me?” she asked, staring up with parted lips.

Alaina clenched her hands at her sides. “Tiff, I think you’re really close to finding out, and I don’t want to hurt you.” If she kisses me again anywhere I’m gonna lose it.

Tiff pulled back slowly, staring with yearning. Then she grinned. “You know, I almost feel like it’s worth it to find out right now. But mostly I wanted to make sure you didn’t forget about me, Laina.”

“Definitely no chance of that, Tiff,” said Alaina. She shivered as a wave of nearly tangible lust poured through her. “But no more teasing, alright?”

“Fiine,” said the other girl, pouting. “But you’re so much fun to tease! You’re gonna have to make it up to me once we figure things out!”

Alaina rolled her eyes. “I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that. Let’s get back downstairs, I don’t want to chance my Class level dropping.”

“Oh! Yeah, definitely not!” Tiff’s eyebrows shot up, and she hurriedly reached for the door handle. “Sorry, I kinda got distracted. You just look so sexy in that dress!” She pulled the door open, immersing them once again in the pounding bass of the club.

They started off towards the stairs. “Tiff, how is my dress sexy?” Alaina shouted after her companion. “Did you not see Carla’s or Laura’s dresses?”

The shorter girl turned back with her nose wrinkled. “Laina, I don’t like girls, okay? Only you,” she shouted back.

Only me? That’s ... It’s kind of hot? Even if it’s because of my Quirk. They reached the bottom of the stairs and headed towards the far side of the bar. A pair of college-aged guys who somehow seemed like more Daniel versions of Daniel approached, then veered away when they caught sight of the death glare that Alaina fixed them with.

Will was waiting by the elevator, looking around anxiously. He showed a small, relieved smile when he spotted them. “Ready to go?” he asked as they got closer.

“Yup!” said Tiff. She punched the button and gave a nod to the security guard nearby who was sipping from a glass of water. The door dinged open immediately, and they piled in.


“Thanks, Dom!” said Tiff.

“My pleasure, Miss Tiffany,” said the older, Jamaican-sounding man. “Please drive safely.”

“Always do!” she called from the driver’s side of the car as she sank into the vehicle.

Will had followed her around to sit behind her.

Or, knowing him, probably to make sure she doesn’t trip and fall into a passing car or something. Dammit, Will!

Alaina waited until the other two had already shut their doors before quickly joining Will in the back seat. Showtime!

“Hey, Tiff, how did he know to have your car ready out here, anyway?” asked Alaina, ignoring the confused look that Will was giving her. She shifted In her seat, allowing the skirt of her dress to catch under her leg and rise upwards.

“People in the security booth watch the cameras and coordinate with Dom and the rest of the valets,” Tiff said from front seat as she navigated the city’s night traffic. “When someone leaves, security calls down so the car gets brought out. It was Daddy’s idea to have the valets always try to time is so the car pulls up right when you walk out the door. He said it was the kinda thing that would give the club its own special charm.”

“That’s pretty cool,” the girl in the back seat commented. She squirmed a little in her seat, causing her dress to ride up even higher, and licked her lips.

“Huh, I never really paid attention to it before, but my car does always get there as I’m walking out,” said Will. “I always just figured that I had really lucky timing.”

Tiff giggled. “See?” The girls met eyes in the rear view mirror and the one behind the wheel mimed looking at Will.

Alaina turned her torso slightly along with her head as she looked over. Will’s eyes flicked up just a hair too late. Busted. She grinned at him. Hm, I don’t remember seeing that in his pants when we left. Maybe Tiff’s right and this dress is really working for me.

“So, uh, Alaina, I figured you’d want to sit up front with Tiff to keep her company while she drove,” said Will.

She leaned towards him slightly, watching as his eyes dipped to her chest for a fraction of a second.

He adjusted the position of his legs awkwardly.

I don’t know if whatever Laura did is wearing off or if he just thinks I look hot tonight, but this is probably the best opening I’m going to get. “I was going to,” Alaina began. She bit her lip and overtly looked down at the cock-shaped outline in his pants. “But then I thought about it and it seemed like maybe I could be a good friend if I sat back here. You seemed awfully pent up tonight, Will,” she purred. “And stressed, too!”

Her hand reached across the seat and began walking up his leg while she stared into his blue eyes. “I’m offering to help you out.” Her eyes flicked down for a long moment as her hand reached its target. “Just while we drive.” She stroked her fingers over the outline. “What do you think?” she asked, biting her lip once more.

“Er,” said Will. He frowned. “I don’t know, Alaina. I’m sure that’d be more than a little weird for Tiff, and I’m not really in the mood with how Laura—”

“Oh,” said Alaina, adopting a crestfallen expression. She pulled her hand back and placed it on her lap. “Right. Yeah, sorry. I guess...” She sighed and squirmed in her seat. “Yeah, I wasn’t thinking.” She showed him a tight smile. “I’ll just tough it out.” She bit her lip, then looked out the window and squirmed again.

“Alaina, is it...” he trailed off. “Um, is it your Quirk?” he asked in a concerned tone.

Got him. “No, it’s fine,” she said, still looking out the window. She shifted in her seat again, turning her legs toward him. “Don’t worry about me, I know you’re really—”

“Alaina.” His hand reached over and pressed on her shoulder. “If you need help—”

Tiff, I’m stealing your move. Alaina’s hands shot out and grabbed his. She tugged it under her skirt and turned back to him, biting her lip once more. “It’s ... It’s pretty bad...” She released his hand.

Will sighed in annoyance and pulled his hand away. “Why didn’t you just say that to start with? Alaina, we’re friends, you know I’d help you out with your issue if it gets bad.” He turned to look towards the front. “Uh, that’s assuming—”

“Totally fine with me!” said Tiff cheerfully. “If Laina wants to suck your cock or something then you can pretend I’m not even here. We’ll totally be at that hospital soon. Just close your eyes and enjoy it if you wanna do that!”

“So ... Can I, Will?” asked Alaina, her hand creeping back over towards him.

“Well...” he raised his wet fingers absently to his lips and licked them clean.

Will blinked. A confused expression spread across his face. “What was I saying?”

Alaina pulled her seatbelt loose with her right hand, and her left hand went to his zipper. “You were about to tell me how much you like it when I go down on you,” she said, pulling the zipper down. Her right hand joined her left, and she held his fly open while she reached inside. “You do like it, don’t you?”

“Uh,” he said, his eyes losing focus.

There it is. Her hand wrapped around his cock. It twitched in her hand as she dragged it out into the open. Before he could say another word, she leaned over and captured it between her lips.

This is going to be a lot more difficult without—FUUUUUUUUUCK I FORGOT HOW GOOD THIS TASTES! She sucked furiously at the beads of pistachio ice cream that had collected at his tip. How did I live without this for four seconds, let alone four fucking days? She shut her eyes.

Her tongue swirled around the head, ensuring that she didn’t miss any. Her world closed in until the only thing remaining in her life was her mission: to obtain more of this amazing flavor. She slid downwards with her lips along his shaft, allowing her tongue to continue rubbing along as she progressed.

She moved back up, lapping at the tip in case more dessert had appeared. There was none. So mean! She adjusted herself to get a better angle, then gave the cock a few experimental pumps with her hand to see if maybe—

It twitched in her hand and a small droplet of bliss appeared against her tongue. She moaned.

Something grabbed her hair and held steady, not pulling or pushing her in any particular direction. It stayed with her as she began to slowly bob up and down. She found the presence on the back of her head soothing, as though she was being encouraged.

She moaned happily. Every dozen or so strokes, she came up and swirled her tongue all over the tip of the tasty cock, capturing everything and sucking a little extra for good measure. It wouldn’t do for any of it to go straight down her throat before she could taste it!

A second something grabbed at the back of her head, joining the first. She purred, enjoying the extra sensation as her lips brushed against something rough. Her tongue rubbed harder. Was this the best way to get more of that ambrosia-like fluid?

After spending a while like that with her tongue lapping over and over, she realized she needed to breathe. She backed off a little, inhaling once her throat was clear.

A squirt of liquid landed towards the back of her tongue. More! She swirled it in her mouth, nearly passing out as she had an intense orgasm. She left her lips just below the base of the head, and her tongue licked softly—but insistently—at a small ridge she’d found on the right side of the cock she was worshiping.

Another spurt! She sucked it out, triggering a smaller orgasm when the creamy pistachio flavor registered.

This must be the spot. She lapped, teased, and laved it as best she could, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Her hand began a gentle up and down motion on the shaft.

A big load of her favorite cum shot out onto her tongue. She whimpered, her legs squeezing together as she came again. She swallowed, and a second shot coated the inside of her mouth. She fell over, struggling to keep her lips around the source of her ecstasy. She tried to swallow, and another shot squirted out, striking her uvula and making her gag for a moment.

So she removed her uvula. It seemed silly, anyway. What was the point of it while she was trying to suck all this delicious cum out? It’d just get in the way. While she thought of it, maybe her mouth was a little too cool for all of the ice cream flavor to want to come out? She heated herself a little. Just in case, right?

She lapped at the head of the cock some more. It couldn’t be tired, could it?

A fourth squirt coated her mouth. Yay! She licked some of it off her teeth. Wait! Some of it went between her teeth! She removed all of those too—better safe than sorry. It was easier this way, anyway. All she needed was her tongue to taste and lick!

But why did she only have one tongue? So inefficient. A second one appeared, then a third, a fourth, and—

The somethings on the back of her head pressed down suddenly. She whined, but grudgingly allowed her mouth to be pressed further down the cock. She had all her tongues now, anyway, so it didn’t matter as much, she supposed.

She put a dozen or so of them—the most sensitive and delicate ones—to work gently licking at the head of the cock where it was lodged in her throat. The longer ones she started to wrap around the shaft, trying to milk all that yummy cum—

Another squirt! Her increased sense of taste caused her to black out for a second when she tasted it. This time it was a much bigger quantity than any of the ones before. Much better. This is how much should come out all the time!

The delicious fluid was coming out faster now, almost in a constant stream. She licked as best she could, struggling to taste everything as it flowed directly down her throat. She moaned, then screamed as a particularly intense orgasm struck her.

The flow continued unabated now, like a faucet had been turned on. She continued, reveling in her newly-found euphoria. This was paradise.

She lay there without moving—save for all her tongues—for an indeterminate amount of time, trying to savor every single drop of the divine solution that continued to pour down her throat.

So. Delicious.

A thought struck her. She began to panic. What if she drank it all now? What if she was too greedy and there was nothing left the next time she wanted her favorite life-giving beverage? Maybe ... Maybe it would be worth it anyway to just drink it all now? She pondered it while she drank.

No, that wouldn’t be very responsible. Being responsible was important. She didn’t know why it was true, but she knew that it was. So, reluctantly, she dissolved most of her tongues. She procrastinated for another minute or two, making sure the base of the cock was very clean. Maybe she’d accidentally misplaced a drop or two there! She had to be sure.

Grudgingly, she began to slide her lips back up the shaft. The somethings on her head no longer pressed down, and were instead just dead weight on her. Her lips reached the edge of the head, and she swallowed a few more times. Well, maybe more than a few. But she didn’t lick anymore! She was just waiting for it to stop so nothing got wasted.

And so the time passed as she didn’t suck—much—at the tip of the cock while it continued ejecting its cargo into her waiting mouth. But eventually, it stopped. She swirled her tongue around the heavenly liquid while being careful not to accidentally brush against anything else. She swallowed, then pulled her mouth off the cock. Her head lolled to the side, and the cock came to rest across her lips.

She gave it a kiss and sighed happily.

Seconds passed.

Alaina licked around the inside of her mouth. What the fuck just happened.

Her eyes opened, and she glanced around. Under the dim, passing streetlights, she could make out Will’s head over her.

His cock lay across her plush lips.

She stared down at it. I know I shouldn’t, but I still want to suck it. Maybe just a little—No! She triggered her cleaning Skill. Can’t do that again.

Alaina struggled and flailed around a bit before finally managing to right herself into her seat. I feel amazing right now. What level—Yup, Will’s definitely back. What the fuck. I’m gonna have to talk to Mom about this. But enough of that now.

She looked around. Almost home. Wow, really almost home. She turned to look at Will. His head was tipped to the side against the window. Ugh, I feel like this happens every time.

“Um, you okay now?” asked Tiff. She looked into the rear view mirror with a worried expression. “You didn’t reply or anything when I tried before, and Will tried to get you to stop a couple times...”

Did he? She considered it. Huh, looks like that obedience part of the owner Trait is gone. She grinned. “Never felt better, Tiff! Sorry if I scared you.” I keep losing my fucking mind whenever I taste his cum now. That’s pretty frustrating. I can’t even enjoy it. Or maybe I’m enjoying it too much?

“S-sure,” said Tiff, still giving her a worried look in the mirror. “Is Will...”

Alaina looked over. “One sec,” she said. She leaned across the seat and tucked his still-erect—somehow—cock away, then grabbed his head between her hands and pressed her lips to his.

Mmm, I’ve missed these lips. Dammit, Will, I’m supposed to be the one with the sexy, kissable lips, not you! Her tongue quested forth and brushed against his. Argh! No! You’re not supposed to taste like coconut! That’s Tiff’s flavor! Be blueberry tonight! Blueberry! BLUEBERRRYYYYY! Yay!

She licked his blueberry-flavored tongue. So good! She pulled back, searching for any sign of change, then frowned. “Come on, Will, don’t be such a baby,” Alaina muttered. She pressed forward again, meeting his lips more softly the second time. She poked at his tongue once more. This is supposed to work. Why isn’t this working?

Alaina jumped when he licked her back. She leaned away and watched as his eyelids fluttered.

“Whoa,” said Will. He blinked, then clamped his hands to his head. “Whoa.”

“Feeling better?” asked Alaina.

Will yawned. “I feel fucking great,” he said, rubbing his eyes. “But also like I just slept for way too long.” He stretched his arms over his head, then ran a hand through his dirty blond hair. “Wait, where even am I?” He looked over with a look of profound confusion on his face. “Alaina? What day is it?”

He’s back! “Hi, Will,” said Alaina shyly. Fuck, he’s back! I was so determined to tell him I like him before, but now it’s all—

“And me!” said Tiff from the driver’s seat. “What do you mean ‘what day is it’?” she giggled. “It’s Friday, silly!”

“Friday?” said Will, looking forward. “What the hell? Wasn’t it just Wednesday? Shit, this is just like that time—” He cut himself off abruptly and turned to Alaina. “Hey, weren’t you avoiding me? Did I ... Um, was I supposed to call you or something after dinner on Tuesday?”

What.

Wednesday?” said Tiff, wrinkling her nose as she looked back at him in the mirror. “You really don’t remember anything?”

“Hm,” said Will. He raised a hand up the side of his face as he stared at the seat headrest in front of him. “The last thing I really remember ... I think I got a message from Vinnie saying Rita was okay to go to—Did we go to the jazz club already?”

“We ... No, we didn’t,” said Alaina. We should probably save this for tomorrow or else he’s going to be too messed up to fuck me. “We’ll—Hm. How about we talk about all that tomorrow? It’s kind of a long story, and I don’t want to ruin the mood.” She caught Tiff giving her a worried look in the mirror and gave a slight shake of her head. Also need to figure out some way to cushion this a little for him...

“Mood?” asked Will. He turned back to her. “Hey, seriously though, Alaina. Was it something I said, or something I did, or what? I really...” He sighed. “I really want to know.”

Alaina blushed. At least it’s dark so he probably can’t see. Was he really that bothered by it? “Is it really that big of a deal?” she asked.

“It is to me,” he said. “Uh, look ... Ah, shit. Alaina, if you’re still pissed about last Monday, I get it, alright? I’m really sorry, that was a totally fucking stupid thing to do.”

Monday? He thinks I’m still mad about that? Fuck. Ay was right. How am I so bad at this kind of stuff? “I’m not mad about last Monday any more, okay? So don’t ... Don’t worry about it,” she said softly. “I was avoiding you because ... Um ... It’s kind of hard to explain?” she continued in a halting manner, avoiding the question. “I, um, sort of needed some time to think. And...” She sighed in disgust. “I’m really bad at this, alright?” Then she leaned over and kissed him.

It was a softer, more tender kiss than she would usually have given him. She cupped his face in her hands, her lips pressed gently against his, and she met his tongue cautiously rather than forcefully. She brushed against it, then retreated back to her seat, blushing furiously. “I missed you,” she said in a shy voice, almost too quiet to be heard.

The interior of the car was silent for a time.

“Oh,” Will said in a tone that seemed like he probably understood what she meant.

“Yeah,” said Alaina. She stared out the window.

The car pulled into a driveway.

“We’re, um ... We’re here!” said Tiff, her cheerfulness sounding forced.

“We were going to your house?” asked Will.

“Yeah. It’s part of that whole complicated story. I’m going to un-complicate it, but I’ll need a minute.” Tiff’s getting nervous again. Need to fix that first. “Um, this might sound weird, Will, but would you mind waiting over by the front door for a few minutes? Of the house, I mean. And I need you to think about the taste of coconuts. Like, really think about it like your life depends on it. Okay?”

“After a kiss like that, I think I can do at least that much,” said Will. He got out of the car and shut the door.

“Should I ... Um...” Tiff hesitated, looking downwards. “Should I go, or...”

“Tiff. I’m going to get out of the car for a sec, alright? If you drive off right away, I’m going to be super upset. Got it?” Alaina stared into the mirror. I knew I wouldn’t get a stupid Quirk like this if I didn’t also get a loophole for the gross-out Trait.

“Okay...” Tiff didn’t look up.

Alaina grabbed her bag and got out of the car. It’s so nice out tonight! I can’t believe I was cold before. She shut the door and took a couple steps forward before depositing her bag on the ground. She tried the handle, then knocked on the passenger side window.

Tiff looked over, and Alaina mouthed, “Unlock the door.”

The door clicked. She got back into the car and closed the door behind her.

“I know—” began Tiff.

Alaina raised her right hand to the raven-haired girl’s face and stroked it under the illumination of the car’s dome lighting. Then she leaned forward at a glacial pace.

Their eyes met.

The redhead’s lips brushed against Tiff’s. So soft! “I’ve been waiting all night for this,” she whispered.

At last, Alaina pressed her lips solidly against her date’s. Her eyes closed, and she repositioned, kissing the other girl’s smaller lips at a slightly different angle.

Tiff let out a barely audible moan.

I. Want. Coconut! Alaina gingerly pressed forward with her tongue and immediately encountered Tiff’s tongue. It tasted like coconut.

YES! She licked it.

Tiff licked back.

The kiss deepened, and Alaina’s arms wrapped around the back of the smaller girl’s neck, running down her braid. Tiff, meanwhile, moved her hands forward and began to grope her date’s boobs.

Alaina moaned, Tiff whimpered.

Their tongues wrestled playfully with each other, frolicking around from one mouth to the other and in between.

Tiff’s breathing quickened. She moved her arms around Alaina’s neck, running her fingers through the taller girl’s auburn tresses.

Alaina herself used her right hand on the back of Tiff’s head to press the shorter girl’s lips more tightly against her own. Her left hand stroked tenderly over the side of the face she was kissing.

They separated after an amount of time that was neither short nor long.

“Wow,” said Tiff, breathing heavily.

“Wow.” echoed Alaina, panting with lust.

Their eyes met once more.

“You taste like blueberries!” said Tiff. She licked her lips, then leaned forward and teasingly licked Alaina’s.

“It might have been a lame pickup line, but I told you I had the absolute best tasting blueberries ever, didn’t I?” asked Alaina, a coquettish smile on her face.

“You taste sooo good, Laina!” Tiff squealed, licking her lips and staring at Alaina’s mouth.

“You taste like coconut,” said Alaina. She ran her tongue over her lower lip. “And I’ve been wanting to do this all fucking night.” She leaned in and crushed her lips into an even more intense kiss, closing her eyes once more.

Need to make up for all that time I’ve been thinking about this. She split off another tongue and began stroking Tiff’s from the top and bottom simultaneously.

Tiff began moaning again instantly, her hands coming up to cup her lover’s face.

Two isn’t enough. Tiff deserves more. She had to wait for so long. A dozen smaller tongues formed up and began massaging the inside of the unsuspecting girl’s mouth.

Alaina ran her hands around Tiff’s shoulders and back, sensing with a Trait exactly the right spots to touch. She poked, prodded, caressed, and teased her way all along the older girl’s upper body until her hands moved up high enough.

She rubbed her thumbs behind the whimpering girl’s ears, then began to softly squeeze her way up them, the whole time pillaging Tiff’s coconut-flavored mouth with her tongues.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.