Taking the Class: Part 3 - Cover

Taking the Class: Part 3

Copyright© 2019 by Ivan_Ronical

Chapter 5: Tuesday Night, 7:29PM

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5: Tuesday Night, 7:29PM - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. Meeting the parents of the girl you may or may not actually be dating is never easy, and this is even more accurate for Will White after being caught in the bed of Alaina Bishop by her oncologist mother before school. Can Will's wit and cleverness save him from the horrors of a dinnertime with the doctor, or will he be fall prey to the appetites of an older woman?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Horror   Humor   Mystery   School   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

“Hey, man, how did it go?” asked Vinnie. He looked up from the table that he was hunched over, a textbook and pages of notes spread across it in a more-or-less organized fashion. “You’re back pretty early. Is that good or bad?”

Will made it down the last couple stairs and tossed his backpack towards the opposite end of the couch. He put his hands on the back of his head, rubbing them up and down. “It went ... well, I think?” He glanced at the television, recognizing the animated show that was playing. “I unloaded the dishwasher and cleared out the sink for you, by the way.”

“Damn, thanks, man. Mom’s been nagging me about that since I got home. And what do you mean, you think?” said Vinnie. He put his pencil down. “Shouldn’t you know?”

“It’s a little complicated,” said Will. He walked over to his end of the couch and started opening his backpack.

“Complicated like how?” asked Vinnie. He turned on the couch, putting one leg under him and looking over at his friend. “If you don’t wanna talk about it that’s cool, Will.”

Will sighed. “No, it’s not that, Vin. It’s just ... There’s some stuff that happened that I can’t talk about. It’s private, and you know I respect that.”

Vinnie nodded but remained silent.

“Nathan showed up right after we got back with his brother, and they fixed the tire,” Will continued.

“How’d that go?” asked Vinnie. “She flip out?”

“No, she ... I think she really appreciated it? At first I thought she was upset, but then she... Thanked me. And it was a good thanks.”

“Nice!” said Vinnie. “That was a great idea. I knew it’d work as long as you didn’t rub her face in it.”

“You were right again, Vin. Anyway, after the tire she had me help make a shepherd’s pie. Well, two of them. She’s like clockwork in the kitchen, Vin, it was unbelievable. And then the flavor when it came out! I didn’t even know shepherd’s pie could be that good.” Will leaned back on the couch, his eyes closed as he recalled the taste.

“Damn, that good?”

So good. I wish I had leftovers.” Will’s eyes opened. “Wow, I think we ate an entire pie with just the three of us.”
“Like a casserole dish sized one? That’s a lot! Hold on, three of you? Both her parents weren’t there?”

“Nah, her dad wasn’t. I didn’t want to rock the boat by asking.”

“Smart choice, man. In the soaps that’s always a landmine that the guys step on. Then the dad always comes back later in the season as a villain or something.”

“Er ... They do?”

“Yeah, Will, and it’s the dumbest shit, believe me. You don’t wanna chance going down that path.”

“Vin, my life isn’t a soap opera.”

Vinnie gave him a confused look. “Gonna quote Daniel on this one: You fuckin’ serious right now, bruh? You’re actually gonna say that to me? Lemme ask a quick question: Alaina’s mom—scary?”

“You ... could make a case for it.”

“Beautiful?”

“Yup.”

“You see where Alaina gets a lot of her personality?”

“Yup.”

“Read this.” Vinnie handed him a piece of paper. “I scribbled this down in class after you told me you got invited to dinner by her mom. It’s how a really bad and predictable soap that Jess loved went when the guy finally had to meet his girlfriend’s mom. She played this fucking scene a billion times that summer because she liked the mom so much. Ugh, I think I could even recite the lines by heart now, but I shortened it for you because I’m such a good friend. This is how bad and clichéd it could’ve gone.”

Will took the paper, looking at it skeptically. “Alright, what do we have? Guy comes from insanely rich, old money family but is estranged from his parents. The guy and the girl are making out when Mom shows up in revealing clothing and is unreasonably attractive. She teases and flirts with the guy to embarrass her normally unflappable daughter.”

He stopped reading and looked up at Vinnie, who was motioning for him to continue. “The guy manages to hold his own for a little while,” he read, slower than before, “but eventually her mom reveals that she has it out for the guy’s dad because he tried to hit on her one time, and she flips out on the guy.”

Will lowered the paper. “You wrote this in class?”
“Yup.”

“Today?”

“Yup.”

“From a soap that your sister watched?”

“Keep reading.”

Will looked down at the paper. There were only two lines remaining. “Then guy’s ex bursts in from out of nowhere with a knife and says she’s pregnant...” he stopped reading and crumpled the paper into a ball before throwing it at Vinnie. “Who watches this shit?”

“Man, you were just getting to the good part where it turns out the ex girlfriend escaped from a mental institution and the main girl’s dad is the father.”

Will leaned his head back on the couch and covered his face with his hands. “Vin, please. Just ... Not tonight, okay?”

Vinnie scratched his head. “So did you at least get her mom’s approval?”

Will grunted his affirmation.

“Alaina seem happy when you left?”

Will grunted again.

“Sounds like a win, man. Now help me out with this Trig. We’re doing this stuff with half angle identities now...”


Will sat in Mrs. Schmidt’s French class wondering how he’d fucked up while the teacher droned on about some aspect of cultural history or another.

How did I fuck this up? Alaina seemed like she was in such a good mood last night. But then she seemed like she was avoiding me this morning. He recalled the memory from earlier that day.

“Um, hey, Will,” she said as she approached the doorknob holding a sheaf of papers. She gave him a wary look. “I didn’t know you came in this early.”

He’d gone in early, thinking to have a quick chat with Estela and see how she was holding up, but he decided to make a detour and check whether Alaina was in her office on the way.

“I have a thing,” he said with a grin, standing near the door’s hinges. “Thought I’d see if you were here on my way.”

“Oh. Yeah, I’m here,” she said, not looking at him. “I was just, um ... I was dropping some papers off, and then I have a morning meeting with Principal DaSilva. First Wednesday of the month, y’know. Need to ask about Nathan’s new desk.”

“Right,” he said, sensing that something was off.

“Anyway, I need to hurry or I’ll be late.” She pulled a key out and unlocked the door. “I’ll talk to you later, okay?” She said, glancing at him as she opened the door.

“Sure,” he said. “Here after school still?”

She paused in the doorway. “Oh. Right. Um, yeah. Definitely!” She flashed him a small smile. “I have to run, see you then!” She squeezed into the room and pulled the door shut behind her.

He tapped his pencil’s eraser softly against the empty surface of his desk, scowling at the chalkboard. Was it too much to check on her in the morning? Last night was a bit overwhelming, but she seemed so happy right before I left.

He paused his tapping. Was I supposed to call her or something afterwards? Is she upset because I didn’t? Isn’t that real couple type stuff, though? She made it pretty clear yesterday that she doesn’t see me that way.

“Mr. White, perhaps you’d like to answer? {I’m sure you know that it’s August first, but I have to call on you once in a while to be fair. 0%}You seem to be staring so intently at the board. {It’s nice to see you paying attention for a change. 1%}” Mrs. Schmidt’s voice broke into his thoughts.

Will blinked, focusing on the writing on the board for the first time. “August first, 1914,” he said.

“Merci,” she said before launching into more details of the French engagement into the First World War that he either already knew or didn’t care about.

Maybe it’s something related to her Class? That seems about as plausible as anything. But what kind of change could it be?

His eyes widened slightly as something obvious occurred to him. Fuck. It must be that. She’s still pissed about last week. She said we’d be even after Monday, but when my Trait was still working on Saturday she was pretty definitively thinking she’d never forgive me. There’s no way she’d change her mind on that so fast.

I can’t believe I fucked that up so badly. I just zoned out on my Trait like usual after hearing that she was horny and seeing her checking me out. He sighed. And then last night after everything, Alaina probably realized she was getting too close. Shit, I was getting way too far ahead of myself with all this.

Maybe ... Maybe I should apologize again?

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he ended up being the last to leave the room after the bell rang.


Will caught a glimpse of Alaina after his third class of the day, but she immediately backpedaled, disappearing back around the corner she’d appeared from.

He drooped, feeling suddenly sluggish. I should definitely apologize again. She said I should still come to her office after school, so maybe I’ll get a chance then?

He nodded to an underclassman who called out to him, giving a wave of acknowledgment. His next class was nearby, but with each slow step he took, it felt like the end of the day was getting further and further away.


Vin said not to over-think it, but I just can’t—

“Will! Oh, I’m so glad!”

He heard a familiar, sickeningly-sweet female voice from behind him on the way to his fifth period English class. Ugh, just what I needed today. I didn’t reply to your messages, take a fucking hint!

“Can you help me with something? {I really need you! 70%}It’ll just take a sec, please? {Say yes! 80%}” Laura Jansson pushed past him on his left side, her dull green eyes looking up at him hopefully as she leaned in, chest-first, while walking backwards. Her long, annoyingly-blonde hair swayed from the quick-stepping she was doing to avoid tripping. The faint scent of her cloying perfume tickled his nose uncomfortably.

To think, that smell used to get me turned on with just the smallest whiff.

She was dressed more conservatively than usual today, wearing a pair of sensible jeans over her spindly legs and a fluffy, pink, scoop-necked sweater with a white turtleneck that covered what most guys at school had dubbed her Assets. The result was that, under the bright lighting in the hallways, at this proximity, and with the angle she was leaning at, he could see through the translucent turtleneck just enough to see what color bra she had on.

Will sighed, averting his eyes. Typical Laura. Teasing isn’t teasing if you do it all the time. He took in his surroundings, hoping someone was nearby that he could call on for a rescue, but the hallway was almost completely emptied out; it was time for the next class period to start. I really need to stop talking to Mrs. Erikson when I’m pressed for time. At least Alaina isn’t around to get even more upset because my ex is trying to get back together with me. Ugh, I still need to figure out how to try inviting her to that jazz club with Vin and Rita now that he finally got the okay for it. After I apologize. “What is it?” he asked reluctantly.

“Well...” Laura began, hesitant to speak. She turned back around to walk timidly at his side.

What a pain. Will spotted a girl he recognized pushing out of a lavatory up ahead on his right. Isn’t that her “friend” Reena? Maybe I can get rid of her...

Reena watched them approach, her usual smirk on her face.

“Hey, Reena,” he called out when they neared. “I—”

Laura shoved him from the side. Hard. He stumbled through the door and into the bathroom while flailing his arms. “What the hell?” he said once he’d regained his balance against an old radiator up against the wall. That’s it, I’m seriously never going to speak to her again. I’ll block her number, that’ll be the end of it. He turned back around to demand to know what she was doing—

—And she grabbed his face between her hands and locked her lipgloss-burdened lips against his, pressing her slimy tongue into his mouth.

What the fuck?

She slid her tongue into its usual place under his, then began to lick slowly up—.

He pushed her away, his eyes wide. He stared at her. “Laura, what—”

She pressed her fingers to his lips, cutting him off.

What the fuck is she doing? Will’s hand came up and grasped her hand, feeling her soft skin against his. He rubbed his thumb up and down it unconsciously.

Laura bobbed her head from side to side a couple times, as though she was waiting for something, her silky, golden hair framing her face like a halo.

Her brilliant green eyes drew him in, and he felt like he was falling into an emerald abyss the longer he stared into them. His surroundings faded away, leaving only him and Laura.

The blonde’s moist lips parted, and she broke eye contact to steal repeated peeks at his mouth. Her face edged closer to his.

He could feel her hot breath against his chin. He drew in air through his nose, finding the delightfully spicy perfume that he’d missed so much.

His head dipped slightly.

Laura’s mouth met his—tentatively at first. Her velvety lips brushed against his, and her tongue skimmed through the opening. She leaned her head back a little, a joyful smile on her face as she met his eyes.

When he failed to push her away, she leaned her face in once more, her eyes closed and lips parted. Her hands came up slowly, roaming over his chest and coming to rest again on his cheeks. Their mouths met, and this time neither of them was quick to stop. Her tongue slid back into its home beneath his, lapping at his frenulum and making his mind go blank for a moment. She moaned sweetly into his mouth, and it was music to his ears. He closed his eyes.

Will moved his hands to her hips, pressing his thumbs under her shirt and into her sexy, flat midriff. He rubbed towards her navel, then ran his hands up and around the outsides of her sweater just how he knew she liked it, grazing the sides of her chest.

Her tongue fluttered around his as he pursued her back into her own mouth. She moaned again, urging him to continue.

He did, his hands scooting up under her turtleneck and sweater and lifting the garments up over her chest. He cupped the most-desired breasts in the student body from underneath, flicking his thumbs over the cups of her light pink bra where he knew her nipples would be.

She moaned a third time, standing on her tip toes and leaning deeper into the kiss. Her hands twined tightly in his short hair. She had let her tongue be cornered, submitting to his caresses.

He needed more. He reached his arms around her, pulling her towards him by the small of her back. The feel of her tall, lush body against his made him moan.

One of her hands slithered between them, reaching down to squeeze his aching erection. She pulled her head away from him, breaking the kiss and leaving his tongue with one last quick lick across the tip.

Will’s head was spinning. “Wow,” he said, leaning heavily on the radiator.

Laura leaned against the taller boy, her head resting comfortably on his shoulder where it belonged. She sighed contentedly and wrapped her arms around him. “I’m sorry for pushing you in here, Will. I ... I hope I didn’t hurt you?” She peeked up at him with her bright green eyes. “I kept trying to talk to you, but you wouldn’t listen...” She drew a circle idly on his back. “Do you ... Do you hate me?” she asked in a demure tone.

She’s sorry for pushing me? Oh, right. She can push me into a girls’ bathroom any time if she’s going to do that afterwards. “I don’t hate you, Laura,” he said honestly. How could I hate her when I like her this much? That doesn’t even make sense. He drew her body against him more tightly, stroking his hand down her back. “Maybe I have been a little hard to reach lately,” he added. “What did you want to talk about?”

“Well...” she said. She nestled more closely into his neck, and the smell of apple-scented shampoo wafted to his nose. “I know, um ... I know I messed up.” she said quietly. “I’m messed up. And I’ve been way more messed up...” Her hands gripped the back of his shirt. “Without you,” she said in a voice almost too quiet to hear.

The older girl put her face into his shirt, breathing deeply. She sighed, her face still against his chest.”I’m sorry, Will. I’m really sorry. I’ve been missing you so much.” She looked up at him with watery eyes. “Can...” she sniffled, clinging to him like she was afraid to let go, and rested her face on his shirt again for a moment.

Has she been like this ever since I broke up with her? He felt his stomach churn. I’ve been avoiding her so much. I don’t think I saw her even once at school.

She relaxed her grip and tilted her head back again to watch his face, her hair hanging down in a disorderly array around her head. “I’m so sorry, Will. Please, I’ll do anything if...” Her lip trembled. “Can you give me one more chance?” she whispered, her entire being radiating hopefulness. “Please, Will? I mean it, I’ll do anything. And it’ll be better than before. I’ll be better, I promise!”

I think a few minutes ago I would have said no with ease, but I feel so bad for her. Laura’s such a nice girl. Sometimes. But it’s not totally her fault either, is it? He looked down at her pleading green eyes. It’s not fair, she knows I can’t say no to her when she looks at me like that.

He brought one of his hands up and pulled her hair off her face. Her lips turned into a tiny, almost imperceptible smile of hope. He glanced over at the door.

“Is someone going to barge in on us if we talk for a little while?” he asked.

The blonde goddess shook her head quickly. “No way!” She looked back slowly at the door, then turned to him again, her expression turning worried. “I mean, I don’t think so? Reena said she would skip class and watch the door...” She began nibbling on her lip. “I hope she is...”

“If she said she would then I’m sure she is,” said Will. She seems so down. “I have some questions about stuff. Do you think you’re okay to do this now?”

Her lips curled upwards slightly, then drooped, a troubled expression on her face. “Maybe? I...” Her nibbling intensified. “If it means you won’t hate me anymore then I’ll ... I’ll do anything, Will. Even if it hurts me. Even if I’m...” she trailed off and didn’t continue.

“Is it that bad?” he asked.

Her eyes widened, and she pushed away from him. She brought her hands up, waving them back and forth in front of her still-exposed chest. “No, no, it’s not bad at all!” She forced an awkward smile onto her face. “See? I’m good!”

Will caught himself staring at her amazing cleavage and averted his eyes. Ugh, she’s lying, isn’t she. This is new. She must be trying to impress me. “You can pull your sweater down,” he said.

“Oh,” she said, looking down at herself. She looked back up at him with disappointment. “You don’t want to look?”

“Well...” he said, looking down despite himself.

“It is a little cold in here,” she said, sounding glum.

I can see that.

She pulled her turtleneck down, sliding it with tantalizing slowness over her exposed torso. She repeated the process with her sweater. Her eyes never left his, and when he looked back up at her, she bounced her eyebrows at him. “I would have taken my bra off if you wanted,” she said. She held the ends of her turtleneck and raised them teasingly until her navel was barely visible again before pulling the shirt back down.

Will cleared his throat, wishing he could find a way to adjust his pants without her noticing. I forgot how distracting she can be. “I have a couple questions. If you’re okay to answer.”

The small smile that had appeared on her face vanished again, and she seemed again dispirited. “Oh.” She looked down at the floor. “If ... Yeah, okay.” She sighed. “Um, if it’s...” She nibbled on her lip again, looking up at him from under her lashes. “If it’s not too much, could you give me a little pick-me-up first?” She gave him another hopeful smile, but it crumpled quickly. “I mean, I’m sorry. What’s wrong with me, I can’t just—”

He put his hands on her waist and drew her closer until their lips met.

Her tongue reached out again, taking up its residence beneath his. She let out a happy sigh and started lapping at the underside of his tongue, just as she always did at the start of their kisses. A reminder of what she’d always been willing and eager to do for him.

Will’s head went blank again for a moment from the pleasure.

Laura pulled away after another moment, her eyes still closed and a blissful expression on her face.

“Better now?” he asked, letting his hands slide off her. I forgot what an amazing kisser she is.

She nodded a little. Her eyes were still closed, fluttering open after another moment. She squirmed in place a little. “Thanks, Will,” she said sweetly, her smile not fading. “What do you want to know?”

I feel bad even asking now. I don’t want her to lose that smile. “Why did you start lying about where you were going?” he asked, trying to keep from sounding accusatory. “I waited at your house for almost an hour that final time before I gave up and left. That wasn’t the only time I had to wait a while, either. It was happening pretty often towards the end.” He stared down at her, his face wrinkling in unconscious annoyance at the memory. “I’m not going to jump to any conclusions, but you know how I feel about lying, especially if it’s something that affects someone you supposedly care about.”

The super-senior girl’s smile evaporated with each word he spoke until nothing remained. Her brow furrowed and she opened her mouth, but then she clamped it shut. Her shoulders sagged, and her expression became somber once more.

Ugh, I did it again...

“I’m sorry, Will,” she said, staring at the floor. “It’s just ... I thought...” She crossed her arms in front of her. “I got a part-time job. And I didn’t want you to be upset about it. It paid really well, but...” She shifted uneasily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.