The Smith - Cover

The Smith

Copyright© 2019 by Shaddoth

Chapter 25: Seduction

A giggling teen walked into my den holding her tablet. “I think Rachel needs a ‘time out’. Look.” Thrusting her prepped tablet to me, I watched Cat’s parted lover have a public meltdown.

“The courier’s face was priceless. Maybe she should take a break and finish up the class at a later date.”

“Ya think? Batshit crazy.”

“You’ve been watching too many of Moria’s old fights.”

“It’s your stupid robot. She doesn’t understand steamed or lightly cooked. If it’s not a hockey puck it’s still alive.”

“It’s only been three days. Take your time with it.”

“I know. You’re not helping, Mr. ‘I will eat anything served’.”

“Beats starving.”

“That is SO not allowed. No poor Master starving in his long travels stories.”

“How are you doing?”

“Stressed. The lasers are either not cycling fast enough or they shoot through schools.”

“Could be useful if someone was hiding behind a school. We can discuss it tomorrow.” I stood. “Come with me.” I led her to our bedroom and removed my tie. “Stand here.”

“What are you going to do?” she asked nervously.

“Stand here.” she inched forward. I double wrapped my tie across her eyes. “Come closer.” I was seated at the edge of the bed. Cat crept closer only stopping when her knees brushed my inner thighs. I had to hold her still with my left arm when she jumped in fright when my right hand undid the top button on her light pink pants, accidentally brushing against the exposed flat belly.

“Hush. Place your hands on my shoulders.” I waited until she complied. Slowly, I unzipped her slacks, eliciting a full body shiver. Taking ahold of each hip, “Wiggle. Some help please.” I inched them down past her ass bringing most of her panties with them. Once clear of those delectable curves, the cotton slacks fell to her knees smoothly. I left her low riding white boy shorts scrunched up where they were.

“Deep breath.” Her cream sweater came with two low hanging two-inch-wide ties to cinch at the waist leaving a three-inch gap at the bottom of the sweater. Don’t ask me why, I wasn’t a fashionista. I untied the simple knot. Slipping my left hand under her ribbed sweater, I held her in place despite the nervous reaction at my touch. Gradually I stood, making an effort not to spook her. “Raise your arms.”

Breathing quickening, she raised each arm above her head. Gently I removed her sweater. “Place your hands behind your head, it’s okay to lock your fingers together.” It took her a shaky try or two but Cat joined her hands and pressed them against her head. My fingers glided down her elbows to her sides pausing at the open cup of her white open cup bra. “You like the feeling of this type of bra, don’t you?”

“ ... yes.”

“Yes what, Pet?”

“I like the way the silk rubs against me.”

“Are you sure that is the only reason?”

“Some are more comfortable.”

Encircling her left nipple with my right thumb, caused her to sway alarmingly, “Anything else?”

Her blush went for miles. “Exposure. I like it when I know its bare and no one knows it but me.”

I gave her a light kiss. “Good girl. Honesty is rewarded.” I could practically hear her heart beat. I bent down and lifted her right, then left leg, removing her slacks. I coaxed her feet further apart until they were a little more than shoulder width.

Standing, I traced the inside of her thighs hovered on her ass making random spirals before drifting off to her flanks. “How does this feel?” I whispered into her ear from behind.

“Scary.”

“Scary how?” I continued the whispered conversation.

“You can do anything to me and I can’t stop you.”

“Can’t or won’t?”

“Both.” I kissed her shoulder at the base of the neck. Starting from the left and ending up brushing her right earlobe. My hands rested on her hips the whole time.

“Are you saying, if I want to do this, I can?” my fingers stretched to the inside of her V with the thumbs wrapped around the hips teasing the top of the mound area while I nibbled her ear.

Cat’s breath caught while she continued shivering, unable to reply. “And this too?” while nibbling at the base of her neck, my hands slid up her stomach with my fingertips taking advantage of the open cups to encircle and tease those turgid nipples.

“Do you like this?”

“yes.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“no.”

“Get on the bed. Not in it.” she followed instructions and crawled on all fours, then laid flat. I unbuttoned my shirt, took off my shoes and socks. Finally, my belt, leaving my pants on. Lifting her right leg, I separated it from its left. Climbing on the bed, our bed since the shootings, I placed my knee between hers and started by unclipping her bra but leaving it where it was.

Using my fingertips, I started at the lovely neck and drew lines, spirals and circles as I made my way down her spine and shoulders to the lower back. Her ass was quivering with the clenching as I passed the twin indentions brushing across her bunched-up panties. The sharp intake alerted loud and clear that I neared a sensitive area. A single finger followed the cream silken contour past her guarded rosebud to the damp split region of her femininity. A few strokes there before heading along the insides of her thighs making sure the backs of the sparsely haired limbs were not forgotten.

Sitting on my heels I traced her arches getting reactions similar to an electrical shock Using different patterns, I retraced my steps spending a little extra time teasing her wet folds before dallying on the contours of her derriere and floating upward. Hands and most of her arms buried under the pillow her face was pressed against, I changed tactics and kissed my way down following the previous path explored by my fingers.

Groans and moans becoming more and more audible as I neared her creamy center, implicitly granted permission when Cat’s knees spread further apart allowing her ass to naturally lift off the bed. My three or four licks immediately caused a convulsive reaction of her slamming her mons back into the bed. I continued on my journey to her feet.

I placed both knees between my Pets for the return trip up her legs which instinctively went to close. I tapped her ass lightly and reluctantly the teen thrust it up. “Might work better if you were on your knees.” She obliged.

Knees spread, head down shoulders flat against the bed, Cat quivered in silent anticipation. Sliding aside the thin material, I lapped gently at first then harder and deeper with her physical and vocal encouragement. The steady backwards pressure from that shapely ass gave me a green light to continue.

Holding that position until she was ready to come, at the first jerkaway from my control, I wrapped my hands around her hips preventing escape. I didn’t release my hold on the quivering girl until her second full orgasm ended.

I allowed the spent teen to collapse sideways and curl up before removing her half-lowered panties tossing them to the side, bra followed seconds after. Stealing the pillow from her death grip, “If we are to continue, you must participate. If not. Then nap time for the two of us beckons. As ever, it is your call Catherine.” I kissed her, with the juices of my Pet still evident on my lips, not that she was complaining from the enthusiasm of the returned kiss.

Breaking the kiss, “Maybe next time, Master. I’m too messed up right now.” she excused herself while clutching on for dear life.

Taking the covers, I wrapped us both up and under the patterned Italian silk. Instead of her usual spooning, her soft yet firm body draped mostly on top of me with her legs splitting mine. Nipples tried to bore holes in my chest and that chin found the perfect spot for maximum discomfort under my shoulder.

Cat’s death grip eased up as she relaxed. Sleep eluded the both of us. But neither would move for any reason including the naked silver haired beauty in the doorway. A quick smile from our guest and she returned to her healing sleep.

I did not miss the intent desire, focused on me in those red eyes.

...

“Don’t bother showering until after your swim.” Cat’s call greeted me on the way to the bathroom. Cocking an eye at the resting teen stretched out wantonly on the bed, I followed directions to see where she wanted to take this and how far.

I swam for the proscribed thirty minutes, showered and came down to a waiting breakfast in Cat’s seat, while she ate her Shredded Wheat in mine while scanning through her tablet wearing one of my shirts, belted around the waist and a pair of gray slacks.

“Your assignment for the day is to design a trailer for the Car.”

“Specs?”

“Twenty-four by ten. Eight feet clearance in the interior. Don’t forget the lights and signals. Car will have to be modified a little for the power shunts and hitch.”

“Sounds workable.” I sat in her usual seat at the dining room table and began on my assignment.

Half hour later. “Smith come here please.” Catherine beckoned from my den. Hers for the day it seemed.

“Passwords and permissions,” she ordered.

“Illya: Accept new user. Catherine Larkin. At the prompt state your name.” Catherine did.

“You are in. That computer is on a closed system. It does not connect to the net.”

“Thanks.” She made shooing motions. “You can get back to your work.”

...

“Charlene Carter? ... Smith’s assistant ... We can discuss your concerns after Smith’s hearing on the 19th. Do you have an update on the Larkin assassination attempt? No? I expect one shortly, call back on this number ... What about the Xhinese situation in regards of multiple kidnapping attempts of Miss Larkin? ... Any progress? ... it’s only been nine months? ... Find out ... Do that.” *Click.

“Gods, why does everyone think so small ... Small. That’s it!”

“Why does the atmosphere here taste different today?” Inquired a voice from the shadows.

“Cat decided to swap roles today.”

“Who was she talking to?”

“The State Department assigned a new officer to me. I haven’t spoken with her yet but she had left numerous emails with her contact information. Looks like Cat found it and took the initiative.”

“Does she do that often?”

“Take initiative? On her projects? Yes, other matters, not often.”

...

“The inside is eight foot wide, eight feet high and eighteen feet long. The first four feet will be taken up by an engine and a power source. I added a removable wing design to attach to the rear of the Car. The hitch will be a simple addition. Redesigning the rear bumper and body will be the hardest part.” I, kneeling in Cat’s usual place at night reviewed, my day’s projects.

“How was your day in the catbird seat?” I asked once my report was completed.

“Good mostly. I called Rache and had her come home on the next flight. She can finish Fab Class later if she wants. She sounded worse today than in the vid. I also talked to the state department. I told them to talk to you after the FAA hearing so they should leave you alone until then.”

“I decided to redesign the Laser. I made a mistake trying to make it too small.”

“What does your new design look like?”

“I kinda went overboard.”

“And?”

“It kinda looks like a minigun with a cylindrical encasement around the barrels and a shotgun’s stock, handle and trigger. The chamber is wider and I designed a mechanism to revolve the four lasers pulse timing for the barrel openings in case I need to penetrate hardened material.”

“Like schools?”

“Don’t be a Jerk, schools aren’t hardened. I was thinking about powered armor or cars.”

“It will have two settings?” I asked.

“Five. The lightest setting would just leave light burns on normal flesh unless concentrated over time. 1000W is enough to make anyone run away before burns start setting in. That one is good from one to ten meters.”

“The second is the same but meant for distant targets. The third, I expect to bore a hole through medium powered armor in a couple seconds from up to twenty meters. The fourth is a long-range setting ... Under twenty-five meters it will be just bright lights. Fifty to one hundred is optimal after that it drastically falls off.

Third and fourth, the spinning adds a gyroscopic stability.”

“The Fifth?”

“Fifth; One hundred to six hundred meters. Sixth; five hundred meters to fifteen thousand meters. My calculations show it will cut a hole through two inches of Stainless-steel plate in .5 seconds.”

“How big is it and how much does it weigh?”

“It depends if I can modify the Power Source. If I can. It will end up in the stock. Forty inches. If not then only thirty-four inches and it will have a hanging Drum before the trigger.”

“Weight is twelve to sixteen pounds. Might be more depending on the Power Source.”

“How much do you think it will cost to build?”

“Stock, chassis and barrels are cheap. Less than five hundred dollars. The laser components are mild at five hundred each.”

“Four of those.”

“Two thousand and some. The lenses, I found a place I can order from. Those are almost three thousand each. I need twelve and will order twenty.

Sixty thousand.”

“Yes, sixty thousand for the lenses. But making them myself would be wasteful.”

“I agree.”

“The Solid-State matrix are seventeen each but should last a year.”

“Sixty-eight thousand.”

“And the Power Source. Not sure on that. It all depends if I can rework the casings or need to add a drum. Either way, should be less than five hundred and I will need a spare. They are rechargeable too. The rest are just extra parts not even a couple hundred dollars.”

“One point three million. Not shabby for a gun that shoots through schools. Better deals than toilet seats in the Pentagon.”

“Ha. ha...”

“Have you ever fired a gun before?”

Sigh. “I knew you would ask that. No.”

“Tomorrow then.”

“Shoo, you’re dismissed.” Cat waved me off for the final act of the day. An amusing one at that.

Cat came up after I settled into bed, looking unsure of herself. Fumbling with her leash, it detached after ten seconds or so, causing my eyes to widen. She had to have prepared that a while ago or already unlocked it and reattached it when it was off.

“On your stomach,” I was ordered. It seemed that role change day was not quite over yet. Unlike her the night before, I didn’t bury my head in the sand and watched Cat unbuttoned my shirt that she wore, unzip her slacks, enter the bathroom for oil, and climb onto bed, only to be seated on my tush.

“I’d try to give you a real massage but your muscles have muscles. I’d need a jackhammer.”

“I appreciate everything you do for me.”

“Don’t butter me up, this is hard enough. How are your hairs finer than mine. And you’re a guy and old.”

“Only old?”

“Ancient even. You know, you are good at that.”

“At what?” Her light touch with the scented oil felt very good and it had been so very long.

“Redirecting questions.” Practice... “Even Dr. Death treats you with respect and I noticed Professor Ek acting odd. Some people do and some don’t. I’m not talking about the ones that respect or fear you for your Devices. This is way more than that.

“It’s like some big secret that only a few know. Lissa knows too, I can tell.”

“Are you sure it’s not from me being a nice guy?”

“HA. ‘It is to laugh’...”

“What do you think it is?” I probed.

“That girl in the picture with the warlord. The blonde one. She looks just like the one from the Monaco altercation that Moria had at Christmas.”

“And you don’t think it’s a coincidence?”

“It would make even more sense on why both Moria and I were attacked by his men. The Warlord Aero Dory has a funny name, almost Greek sounding. Maybe he thinks he’s Ares reincarnated or something. Even his warband has the same theme. They are called Ekundu Mawimbi or Red Tide.”

“Your theory has a few holes. He doesn’t look Greek to me. More South Afrikan than anything and no one ever mentioned that Aphrodite was under five feet tall. That may have been noticed.” I pointed out lightly while enjoying the light massage.

“Maybe she was not always that short. I went back over the confrontation between her and Moria. Moria made some comments that were compelling. Like that she had lost too many believers and had shrunk as a side effect.”

“You are hypothesizing that believers are the ones that fuel the Gods’ powers?”

“Maybe some of it. That can’t be their only source or they would have all died out long ago.”

“How do you add in a black African Ares then?”

“Adapting to his new worshipers. Look at the Roman and Greek gods, they almost completely overlap, but not quite. In order to survive they would have had to become more Roman in appearance and behaviors with the new set of worshippers.”

“Why aren’t the gods strumming up more believers then?”

“Maybe they can’t anymore or something changed. If you are Hephaestus, the short blonde woman is Aphrodite, and the Warlord is Ares, then where are the rest? What about the Egyptian, Indian, Aztec and Xhinese Gods? Where are they?”

“This is your theory. Where are they hiding or did something happen?”

“IF a pantheon full of gods lose their home country, they would have to migrate. It would be normal for the Greeks to go to Rome since the Romans were very interest in all things Greek.”

“What happened to the current Roman gods when the Greek ones came?”

“Either war or they were taken over somehow. The result would be the Greek ones won and took on new names.”

“Then?”

“When Rome fell, the Gods would be out of a home and instead of this time staying together, they split up.” By this point Cat was tracing spirals in the excess oil on my back.

“Warlord Dory; that means spear in Greek, Africa would be the perfect spot for a crazed war god. Don’t you think?”

“The warring states of southern Africa have been in turmoil for millennium. I agree it would be a good place for Ares.”

“Aphrodite, I guess would find rich Mediterranean visitors to latch on to. So, Greece, Spain, or anywhere along the coast would do, as long as they had high end resorts.”

“Zeus?”

“No sign of him, I looked. Athena might be in Britannia. Not sure. If she is, I think she is being protected by the Crown.”

“What makes you think that?” Cat gave a long list of reasons and hints she had found. Proving that her inquiries was not a one-day search.

“Hera, I found nothing, Poseidon, I think is in the Polynesian Isles, Demeter, Apollo, Artemis I also found no sign of. Surprisingly, I discovered murals and signs of an old cult in Stalingrad for Dionysus up to World War II, after that no signs since.”

I sighed in memory of my lost friend.

“And there is That. I have mentioned Dionysus a few times and every time you give a big sad sigh. Compelling don’t you think?”

“There might be a story behind it, besides me being a God in disguise and remembering a Brother who went missing or died.”

“There might be, but when I added up everything, it’s just one more arrow pointing the way. I think Moria agrees too.”

“You even have an artificial leg. Hephaestus was lame.”

“And the ugly part?”

“You aren’t Sean Connery or Cary Grant. But you aren’t ugly. Maybe to the other gods you weren’t perfect, which made you ugly in their eyes.”

“So, I am a God now, am I?”

“A fallen and trampled one maybe,” She giggled while sitting on me, which felt amazing.

“It would explain things. You made your first forcefield when you threw your Net over that bitch the adulteress. Does ‘Invisible Unbreakable Net’ sound familiar?”

“I’ve heard the story.”

“I bet you have.” She was having fun with this. “Roll over.”

“What do you think about Aphrodite?”

“Nothing,” I had no feelings for her any more.

“What about Ares?”

“Nothing,” I lied.

“What do you think about Dionysus?”

“The world could always use more joy and laughter. Mankind needed more gods like him and fewer like Hades.”

“What about if Moria kills the Warlord and the girl?”

“I have read up on the warlord, who you think might be Ares. Whether he is Ares or not, I believe he would be a hard target to catch or kill. Thirty years of fighting in the jungles with tens of thousands of supporters, plus the local sympathizers would be difficult even for her.”

“Who is older, you or Dr. Death?”

“Aren’t I supposed to be getting an oil rub while you give me the third degree?”

“Not until you answer the question.”

“No idea. How old is Leonard of Prague?”

“The Hero Association thinks he is three to five hundred years old. I believe he is a lot older.”

“What is ‘a lot’?”

“At least a thousand years.”

“What do you base that on.”

“Dr. Death would never have been seriously wounded by that sniper. Lissa was and she is around two hundred.”

“Maybe the sire has a stronger bloodline than the childe.”

“Maybe, but I don’t think that is all it is. Let’s say one thousand. Are you older than that?”

“Yes. My turn. And you promised to massage me if I answered, not just draw storks on my chest with your nails. What am I to you?”

“My Master.”

“Does my age matter when I assist your learning?”

“No.”

“Do you think I would be as good as I am if I were 40 instead of 400?”

“Probably not.”

“Then what about Moria. She is about 40. Would you say that you wouldn’t get a good education under her?”

“Not as good.”

“But still good enough to become a Device Master similar to her?”

“Probably.”

“But she is 40, so does age matter in teaching?”

“Some.”

“Look at Doctor Roboto. He is almost 60. He’s older than Moria. And he is the next best.”

“But Moria learned under you. She doesn’t count.”

“Ah. So, learning under me is the key, right?”

“Yes.” She didn’t see where I was going with this.

“As your teacher. Does it matter if I am 40, 400 or 4000 years old?”

“As long as you aren’t going to croak soon.”

“Thanks for the good thoughts ... Hands.” She started back up again, slowly rocking back and forth as she tried to rub the oil in my chest. “So, if it doesn’t matter that your Master as a teacher is old, then does my age matter to some other aspect of you?”

Caught off guard she froze. The tiny red bikini covered behind was pressing lightly against my manhood. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

“How does my age concern you, Catherine?”

“You suck.” She got caught in her own trap and admitted it. “It’s hard, you know.” She sighed, unwilling to blurt out her feelings.

“‘Master’ has many meanings. Doesn’t it?”... “Catherine?”

“You know it does,” she admitted softly.

“And like your favorite word, that you can say meaning many different things. Who knew that the word Jerk had infinite meanings when coming from you?”

A single teardrop fell but the girl did not stop her light massage of my chest.

“Master does too, when coming from you. Doesn’t it, Catherine? Or have I been misreading you all along?”

“It’s not fair.”

“That I can hear your real intent? I thought you made it clear you liked me reading the messages hidden behind your usage of ‘Jerk’.”... “Or is it the use of the Master word I was not supposed to interpret?”

Another tear drop fell.

“Catherine, look at me.” She had been staring at my chest avoiding my face as much as possible. “I meant what I said last night. It’s all up to you. We will go as far as you want and no further.”

“That’s not fair to you.”

“What isn’t?”

“You know what I mean.”

“In the last two weeks, you have been sharing my bed in your panties and nothing else. Have I showed you any displeasure or unwillingness?”

“no.” her small voice hid many meanings.

“Not even when you get ‘comfie’ every night?” She knew what I meant. She loved to press her behind into my groin and wiggle so that I would center on her crack, letting its warmth spread.

“no.” She didn’t even blush.

“You are young and you asked for time. You haven’t even figured out who you are yet. Why in the name of Gaia would I rush you if it could possibly damage you?”

“You wouldn’t.”

“Then have no fear. Even if you decide to go a different direction later, I will never hold it against you.” She smiled at my unintended pun. “Remember, I let you tease me. The first time was on you. After that is on me. I could have stopped it at any time.”

“It’s still not fair to you.”

“I’m older, my patience is better. Let me worry about me.”

“It’s not easy.”

“Never said it was. ‘Sucks’ doesn’t it?” I said giving one of her phrases back to her.

“Jerk.” ‘Thanks, Master.’

“I think my chest has enough oil to steam to Shanghai.” Lightening the mood, Cat poured more and splashed it around before moving to my arms. And didn’t stop until I was completely covered.

“You’re all oily. Go shower. Don’t mess up MY bed.” Her bed now, was it?

I wasn’t sure if I was surprised or not when she followed me in a minute after the water temperature evened out and I began rinsing off the excess oil. Still dressed in her red strapless bikini, the petite teen, who was slowly growing up, helped me to wash off the oil. This time I was nude and not her. A first. Using her loofah, she dragged the scratchy soft pink sponge down my chest and across my manhood while staring in my eyes from a foot below.

“Still not ready to go too far, but I think I can do this.” More soap was added and my body received a fair scrubbing. Both back and front. She played around a little, very little, but it was a beginning.

As usual, when we were in bed, she wormed her cute tush into my groin, settling down with my left arm draped over her shoulder.

“Good night, Master.”

“Good night, Catherine.” She was asleep in her usual fifteen minutes. Not I. I also had to contend with a peeping recovering guest.

...

“Master, there is a Sheriff’s van here. I didn’t think you were receiving visitors.”

“They aren’t here for me. Let him in.”

“Aren’t you Deputy Martz? From the CPS case, ages ago.”

“That is me. Are you ready for your lessons, Miss Larkin?”

“Lessons?” giving me a dirty look for not informing her beforehand. As usual, Cat inquired what was going on.

“I was told you finished the firearms written course already. Was that in error?”

“Master had me do that two weeks ago.”

“Then you won’t mind completing this quick test before we begin.”

“Sure.”

“There is a lab coat hanging in the garage Catherine.”

“Smith?” Unsure if I was playing a joke on him or her, Deputy Martz questioned ambiguously.

“I didn’t tell her, and yes she had completed all the written requirements.”

“Good.”

“I’ll set up a firing range next to the shed. I’ll bring a Bot over and activate the force field. You won’t have to worry about stray shots.”

“Miss Larkin. Have you ever used a weapon before?” I nodded behind her back.

“Yes, a Device. I practiced on it. It’s the size of a short fat pistol.”

“Like this revolver here?” The instructor pointed at the standard Eagle revolver on the table which was much larger than any she had used before. Deputy Martz laid out a large selection of revolvers on a portable table. Nearly all were too powerful for Catherine.

“Yes, sir. I have also test fired a laser mounted to an automatic test bed.”

“Any gunpowder weapons?”

“No sir.”

“This here is a standard 1911 pistol used by most police departments in the UF...”

...

“Six hours and not a single second of boredom or inattention.” Sigh. “I wish all my students listened like women do. They don’t have bad habits formed and although many are a bit squeamish, they still follow through. Hell, they form their own clubs and each and every one sneaks behind the others backs to get extra instruction.” Cat’s firearm instructor bemoaned to me after her first lesson ended.

“Thanks for your help, see you Tuesday?”

“At ten again.”

...

“How was it?”

“I loved firing the shotgun but I didn’t like the recoil. My shoulder will be sore for a week. The pistols, I didn’t like at all. Even the .22s were hard to hang on to.”

“Tuesday will be rifles. Those have gas cartridges in the stocks which reduced the kick.”

“I read that, and hope it’s true.”

“Go ice your shoulder and wrap bandages around your wrists.”

“Lasers are better.” With that declaration, the young goddess of her new weapon stomped off to treat her soreness.

...

“Bitch, that class was worse than the ethics of business.” The two hugged. Noticing Cat’s wince, Rachel had to hear the story behind it and then got mad at her all over again for not being invited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.