The Smith - Cover

The Smith

Copyright© 2019 by Shaddoth

Chapter 22: Auction

July 5th 2021

Rachel stayed over at the house enjoying her two extra days off from the holiday. The girls were late this morning getting dressed. I wondered if they decided to play some more. I was wrong in my assumption. They were on the stairs whispering.

“Breakfast is ready. Come and eat.” I called out to see what would happen.

I was in for a surprise today. Rachel led the way with her arm across her breasts with Cat trying to hide behind her lover. A thin silver O-ring centered under the redhead’s sternum. Thick silver mesh straps radiated out under and around snug against her torso, one chain split her perky mounds attaching to her collar. From the O-ring down to a four-inch corset made of the same silvery chainmail. The chain mesh garters, instead of running down the older girls’ thighs met between her legs forming a panty of sort. Rachel’s fine short landing strip was mostly visible since the chain didn’t meet until the very edge of her clit. Both wrists had the same two-inch-wide chainmail with interwoven larger rings, same with the ankles.

“Very nice. Turn in place.” The scarlet haired girl blushed causing her naturally pale skin to attempt to match the shade of her hair. “That is not the way you were instructed, arms out. Sigh. One last time ... better. Now spin slowly. Let me see what you are wearing.”

Besides the strap under her breasts there was a thin mesh that went under her center becoming a single thin chain hooking to the back of the corset. It had to be a little tight since Cat was shorter waisted than her taller friend.

Cat was still trying to hide.

“Very nice. Is it a little tight?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. Step aside. I know Cat has been dying to show me hers.”

She did. And Cat’s was ... rope. A rope shabari outfit. A dual strand squeezed her nipples tight against her lean frame. The rest of the coarse hemp like ropes framed the beauties with a twisted center section attached to the collar. The bikini was high-waisted triple hip wrap with three center ropes all tight. The two outside ones looked like they stretched the skin away from the center where the middle rope was snugly splitting her nether lips. “Turn.” Her hands kept twitching to move to cover herself which she resisted with great will. Only then did I notice that she was on the balls of her feet. Like Rachel’s, Cat’s outfit must have been digging in, not very comfortably either.

From behind, the rope one piece ‘swimsuit’ didn’t look all that out of place. The three strands met under her and wove into a single thong on the way up her firm tush. The bikini back even had an adjustable cinch clasp for the back.

“Pictures first.”

“Master!” Complained Pet number one. Rachel’s complaint was not far behind.

“You know the rules. Every outfit must be Imaged. Outside.” Very reluctantly, they obeyed.

I brought out a special surprise that I had been waiting for the right moment to use.

“Hand behind your heads.” I commanded.

I had the pair bend, embrace, stand back to back, kiss, lightly pinch and hold the opposite’s nipples. Then I got evil.

Normally Cat would have gotten the silver ones and Rachel the gold ones, today it was reversed. Each acquired a set of remotely activated vibrating nipple clamps. In addition, my younger Pet received a third, normally meant for her clit, I attached it to the rope dividing her pussy letting it dangle conspicuously. Her shock spoke volumes. Rachel’s was clipped on the meeting place that served as a sort of panty or private covering whatever it was called. Gusset? ... Her vibrator end was tucked in eliciting a shriek when I turned the settings to low.

From the box of Fun Stuff, I handed each a feather duster. “Top to bottom after breakfast, I want the library spotless.” Smacking each on their butts for good measure. Cat walked into the house in a daze while Rachel ran mincingly escaping my line of sight.

Bringing up the app and turning the rest of vibrator attachments on low while they ate and tried desperately to hide themselves evoked the responses I was hoping for. Both half-screamed in shock, while grabbing their privates and breasts when I spiked the settings in unison.

“IF any of your attachments are removed at any time today, punishment will be incurred by the minute. You are both warned.”

Cat’s hands flew off her body while Rachel’s left pressed against her lower abdomen for a few heartbeats before releasing. She was already panting.

“New rule today only. You may only touch yourselves While the Vibrators are activated. Is that clear?” I was looking straight at Rachel but both were included both in that command.

“Funny, I didn’t hear a response from either of you.”

“Yes, Master.”

“yes, master.” the second from Cat was barely audible.

“What is clear, my Pets?”

“We can only play with ourselves when you vibrate us, Master.”

“Cat?”

One day that blush might pass her navel. I’ll keep trying until then. “I won’t play with myself unless you have the vibes on, Master,” she added mortified, half out of breath even before breakfast was half eaten.

Rachel dropped and broke a plate while cleaning up after breakfast. Just because I tapped a little icon was not a good reason for her to do so in my opinion. “Tisk. A broken bowl. Carelessness is to be punished. Once you clean up that mess meet me in the library.”

“Yes, Master.”

Ten minutes later both young women entered the library in a low haze. I pointed at my feet. “Kneel facing me on the chair, Rachel. Cat, start on your dusting.” Cat gave a me a worried look for her friend before starting to dust. The worried redhead’s overheated brain did not comprehend my intent.

Rachel hadn’t done this punishment exercise before. When her knees started sinking between the seat cushion and my legs spreading her further, she started panicking. “Keep your hands behind your head, Pet.” I reminded the girl in a calm tone while she struggled to maintain that position along with her balance. The sinking eventually halted with her knees spread leaving herself wide open.

I clicked on the app causing both girls to moan aloud in sync. Rachel’s legs automatically tried to close but were prevented. Cat dropped to her knees, torn between relieving herself and me looking on. The girl in my lap began uncontrollably twisting and Jerking. Cat gave in after two minutes of straight stimulation, her hands seeking out her over stimulated core.

“Rachel, would you like to come?” I asked pleasantly.

“YES!”

“Yes, what Pet?”

“MAY I come, Master?”

I paused the vibes and Cat half cried half moaned. “Remember the rules Pets.”

I flicked Rachel’s nipple vibrator while she twitched. I did my best to try and ignore Cat’s hunched over panting. “Unfortunately, Rachel dear, you must maintain that position for a while. If you want me to assist you, you must ask nicely.” I tapped the remote for thirty seconds again. Cat gave me a vicious look since she was just in the motions of standing and ended up leaning her head against the bookshelves for support.

“Please, Master. Make me come. Pleeease.”

“That wasn’t so hard. Now, was it?” I left the vibes off while my fingers pushed aside Rachel’s strap and fingered her to a good orgasm. She collapsed against me not bothering to try and hold position. Not that I blamed her.

“Pet, would you like to come too?”

“Jerk!” ‘Of fucking course, I want to come’.

“Say it nicely.”

“Yes, please. May I come, Master?” I turned the vibes back on and you would have thought that Rachel was being electrocuted. Cat even stopped what she was doing to watch over her lover. Catching her eye, I crooked my finger and Catherine knee walked to me. “Kiss her. I will not turn the machines off until you do and you both come.”

Rachel turned her head to accept Cat’s tongue, her hand in her partner’s rope bikini bottoms, fingers moving furiously. Rachel gave up all pretense of anything else besides making love to her partner whether or not I was the cushion.

The two ended up on the floor, each with their respective fingers inside of the other. Their kiss deepened with the older ending on top of the younger. I turned my Imager on and watched the two play for the next forty minutes. The vibes were only on for the first fifteen of the forty.

“He’s such a perv.”

“I know right?”

“Oh, would you rather have had me join you?” I asked absently.

Cat blanched. “no.” The now terrified girl breathed out her denial.

“I don’t know, Master. I think KittyCat likes that idea.”

“Rachel!” Cat growled.

“Just imagine Master making you crawl up to him with your arms bound behind you. He reaches out and takes control of you, by your beautiful thick hair. You resist...”

“Rachel, stop.” This was interesting.

The older girl suddenly trapped the younger, whispering loud enough for everyone to hear, “You resist. But not really, since it’s what you really want deep down. He pulls you nearer and nearer...”

“Rache ... please.” Cat started begging and instead of trying to get away or fight back she curled up into herself.

“Master brings you ever so close. You can smell his musk. The same scent as when you crawl into his bed. Yes, that one. The one you love so much.” Rachel’s hand wormed down my younger Pet’s stomach as she continued her narrative.

“Master’s scent. Soon you will taste him and know. Know that is what you always wanted and needed.”

“Bitch.”

“Admit it KittyCat.”

“Don’t call me that.” Cat began squirming against her current tormentor’s hand that had snuck between the resisting younger girl’s legs.

“KittyCat. Master’s. KittyCat. Aren’t you?”

“Bitch.”

“Master’s KittyCat. You purr at his feet ever night longing to be stroked and petted.”

“Rache, why are you being a bitch?” She started to pant as Rachel tugged and stroke the immobilized teen.

“Look at Master. Your Master. Tell me you don’t want him. Tell me you don’t desire him. Tell me you don’t love him.” Cat’s kiss shut Rachel up. In a sudden reversal she pinned the older girl who let her imagination wander and pounced. Kissing was probably the best way to do it. The following fifteen minutes was a contest of strength and endurance. Wrestle fuck was the only name I could grant the pair’s aggressive behavior.

“I think we can declare that you both won. When you find energy to move again, you can shower. But do not put on more clothes. I expect you back down here in thirty minutes. My library still needs dusting.”

“Dusting my ass, you Jerk.” ‘pervy Master’

Rachel just giggled.

Later, after fifteen minutes of naked dusting, I dismissed the pair to their own devices.

...

“Master did you modify those Vibrators?” Catherine asked after seeing her lover to her car.

“Yes, both yours and Rachel’s have been synced to your body rhythms.”

“You suck. They are too strong. Can you lighten them some?”

“I can. Do you want to test them out?”

Eyes widened. “Not right now.”

“That’s fine. Did you both have a good long weekend?”

“Yes.” Sigh “I won’t get to see her for a couple weeks. Mr. Weathers is going to Ireland and she has to go with him, he is only taking two aides.”

“It’s not like you two don’t talk almost every night as it is.”

“Not the same.”

“Ready to get back to work?”

“Yes.”

...

“I need help.”

“Explain.”

“Can you show me how to convert the fabricator to 3D?”

I had been waiting for her to ask. We had hundreds of hours of work ahead of us. “Let’s begin.”

...

“Are you sure this is necessary?” asked the freshly shorn violet haired teen. Her new haircut had been the goal all along, but she could only convince herself to modify it in stages. The left side of her head was buzz cut and died black. The rest was a dark purple, combed over and chopped parallel with the teen’s chin. Cute and very feminine, I thought. The blindfolded student stood before the table with the fabricator’s main Drive disassembled. Her task was now to reassemble it.

“Begin.”

I reviewed Moria’s propulsion that she had traded with me for Shuttle2 looking for ways to make it more stable. I knew that most of the issue lay with the Power supply shorting during a controlled surge. When the second one went, there was little hope for it. I might need to even scrap that design and approach from a different direction.

...

“No extra screws or washers. Its runs just as new. Considering it is new. That is a good thing.”

“Jerk. That was harder than expected. I think you were right in making me do it this way.” ‘Don’t be mean.’

“Glad you approve.”

Sigh. “What’s next?” Absently, Cat combed her fingers through her hair while deep in thought. Again.

...

“I need to think about this.” Cat in her serious theorizing mode, stood and entered her personal class room which she had been using more often since the Fabricator project started.

...

“Miss me? Your HAIR, it’s gorgeous! Why didn’t you tell me?”

It looked like both of them needed a break.

...

July 27th.

Cat entered my den in today’s blue lace demi cup and narrow front lace thong ensemble. “Professor McCraken, Jerk, invited us to a party.” ‘quit staring.’

“When and what kind of party?”

“Your type,” she grimaced. “14th of next month.”

“And you want to go. Tell Gretchen yes, for the both of us.”

“Can Rachel come?”

“Not this time. It will be too public.” Gretchen had sent me the invitation too.

“Okay. You get to tell her then. Oh, and I think I solved it.” Cat added with a huge, world-dominating grin.

“Oh? Show me.” She scampered out of my den, leading the way.

...

July 30th, I had helped her build the 3D fabricator after approving the final plans. Final assembly and Device Creation were all up to her now.

...

Her Device was finally Created, but Catherine passed out shortly after. Off to bed she went and didn’t wake until three the next day. Rachel mothered her all weekend. Both of us refused to let her anywhere near her new Device, which she was too tired to complain much about.

MSCF Mk II made two rows of three coffee-can sized capacitors in just under two hours Monday morning. We stopped the machine and gave each capacitor a thorough testing which took the rest of the week. I wasn’t allowed to mention Mk I. Ever. On pain of Burnt Sandwiches. Forever.

Mark II’s were stable and a vast improvement compared to anything else on the market currently. Cat was both pleased and displeased. She had calculated a much higher yield from the micro supercells, but their stability was excellent. Next step was to search for a better binder for the layers. That was mostly trial and error but each run necessitated swapping and cleaning the hoses.

By Tuesday she finally found one that made her happy. Then I showed her the price tag per gram. “Can’t be helped.” Then I showed her the environmental impact of that particular chemical. “Ugh, that sucks, why didn’t you show me that first?” We searched on.

Thursday, she happened on an organic acid that caused a spike in energy density, a true blend of both capacitors and batteries. Best of both worlds. Honestly, I wasn’t sure how she did it, I was glad she did though.

The cost per watt tested out very well. The first two batches of six went in the testers. Then I made her break the Fabricator down and check for any issues. There were none.

“Come with me.” I still had not allowed her to tell anyone of her success, including Rachel.

Cat sat nervously while I printed something out. “You have some decisions to make. I know you intended this to be a stepping stone for your power supply for your yearend project.”

Calming her down, “SMCF is viable commercially. Your Device can make you a very wealthy young lady. But that will also come with an equal number of hassles.”

I had her full attention. “You currently have one Device. You can sell it as is to BMW or whomever for one to two hundred million dollars and let them do with it as they please. The new battery would dominate the high-end Electronic Vehicle market. No one could compete, but they would only be able to make a few batteries a month. Is that what you want?”

“Not really. No.”

“The next option would be to set up a small shop and sell the capacitors either individually or in bulk to whomever wants them. With only one Device you would make a killing but there would be a great deal of pressure for more Devices.”

I let that sink in. “Or you could make five to ten Fabricators. Given each takes a week, I would allow up to ten. And sell those to the highest bidders or a flat rate to whomever comes first. Or you can set up your own shop with the five to ten and sell the new capacitors however you want. You have the rest of the day off, tomorrow too. And the lab is off limits. If you are thinking of the latter two, Moria might be good to talk to. Rachel might have some ideas, so might Gretchen. I am here too. Now shoo.”

“Do I have to make a decision now?”

“You never have to make a decision, if you think that it is better to keep the Device to yourself then do so.”

She was on the phone all day. I even received a notice from Jacob that billing hours were accumulated.

“Master,” Cat tentatively began while kneeling next to me for our end of night review. I waited. “I talked to Moria, she charged me a Million dollars for consultation fees.”

“Did you pay it?”

“I owe her. But yes.”

“And?”

“She had a ton more suggestions than you did. But only three I liked ... One; sell half to BMW and put the rest on the open market after I made a small clean lab and factory. Someone else would have to run and operate taking most of my revenue. Two; make a couple more Fabricators, two or three and lease them to a corporation that already has the infrastructure in place to handle the rest.” She took a deep breath. “Three; build the ten and set up my business. Get someone I trust to run it and rake in the profits while ignoring it.”

“Did you talk to anyone else besides Moria?”

“Our lawyer, Mr. Peabody for three hours.”

“What did he say?”

“He would only represent me if you agreed and I went for option two or three.”

Catherine was conflicted.

“How much did Moria say three would cost?”

“Two hundred to two seventy-five for set up alone, depending on how I packaged them. Double that with extraneous costs. I need to plan for six months operating costs before I open the doors.”

“Money first. Do you know anyone that would lend you three hundred million dollars?”

She shot me a dirty look. “Yes.”

“What will they ask for in return?”

“A percentage of the business.”

“So, of these groups that have the money, any you trust more than the others?”

“You, Moria, and the Kresges. You most.”

“What do you think is a fair Percentage for three hundred million. Remember you will need operating costs.”

“I don’t think I should sell more than thirty percent.”

“Twenty million for one percent. Next question. What will you make and how much can you sell it for?”

“The main product will be the EV batteries. Six of the new capacitors are needed to make one battery, forty-hour work weeks fifty weeks. It’s one thousand batteries per week. Each capacitor material costs are $3600 to make so $21,600 per battery, make it 23 thousand with the connectors and packaging,” she added mentally.

“Go on.”

“If I have 8 stations make batteries, the price is 92k per hour and 3.7 mil a week in materials .15 million a month, six months operating expenses are 90 million plus utilities plus wages and other stuff, on top of the three hundred starting costs.”

“How much would you sell each battery for?”

“I don’t think I can get more than a hundred thousand each. The ones they have now are okay, I guess, and they are fifty.”

“At a sale price of a hundred thousand each how many can you make in those first six months, assuming you have workers to man the machines?”

“Eight stations at 4 batteries per hour it’s 640 per 40-hour week.” 64,000,000. She gulped as we did the math.

“Over sixty million dollars a week in sales IF you sell them all. How many do you think you can sell a year?”

“All of them. They can be used for other things besides cars.”

“Even at that price?” I probed.

“I could lower the price. If I dropped it to seventy-five thousand per, there would be a huge waiting list.”

“Stick to seventy-five thousand each for now. Remember just because they say that the Battery packs for the current electronic vehicles are fifty, that is the retail number. The wholesale number will be 75% of that and the actual will be lower depending on volume. Figure on ten or twenty percent lower.”

“Instead of three hundred you now need 400-mil start-up. For six months. But your product will generate that back in three to four months and the rest is mostly profit. IF there are no issues.

“Is your goal money or power?” I asked.

“Of course not.”

“Then consider your investors. Four hundred million to give to an untested seventeen-year-old is unheard of. SI was started with a hundred fifty million.”

“You?”

“And others, mostly Moria’s own money.”

“If I set the share price at 20 million with a maximum of ten percent each would be 200 and thirty is 600. Will that be enough?”

“Yes. Are you only planning on asking for three investors?”

“Yes. I don’t think I want anyone else involved.”

“Understandable. I already have an offer on who might be able to run the company for you. It is someone who is untested but who you can trust. In my opinion they are too young for such a large undertaking. Besides there are other reasons to consider.”

“Who?”

“Robert Kresge is willing to invest with the caveat that his daughter runs it for you. I believe he would invest anyway. But it’s something to consider. Or you can give her a position and let her earn further promotions. But remember, this business is a learning experience. Not your goal. Nor will I allow you to spend much time on it outside of creating the Fabricators. Starting and building it is fine. The rest you sit back and collect or not collect.”

“I need to think.”

“Do that. Don’t forget we leave tomorrow for your party.”

“It’s not my party, it’s Professor McCraken’s,” she complained.

“Have you decided what to wear?”

“It arrived today. I’m borrowing your staff.”

“Staff, which staff?” I frowned trying to think of which one she meant.

“The one in locker13. You know the one with the Acorn.”

“I’ll make you a wand if you want. That one is very dangerous.” I saddened at the memory. “Especially for you. Never use it.”

“Sorry, I didn’t know.” She looked at me worriedly.

“Its fine.” Dino, Sigh...

...

Gretchen chastised Cat at lunch Saturday afternoon, “That joke on your website stirred a frenzy.”

“What joke was that?” I asked. I hadn’t paid much attention to Catherine’s fan site.

“She didn’t tell you?”

I looked across the table at an ‘innocent’ teen. “Spill.”

The top heavy, blonde professor of Metallurgy cackled, “She posted a sticky asking if anyone had five hundred million that she could have.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.