The Smith
Chapter 18: Students

Copyright© 2019 by Shaddoth

Rachel left after dinner, worried about how she was going to explain the turn of events to her family and her boss. The two-inch black leather collar with its downward point and gold ring was not that noticeable but it still was obvious and couldn’t be removed. Catherine had cautioned and instructed her on its emergency uses.

“Master, do you think Rachel will work out?”

“And you ask me this now?”

“Please don’t be a Jerk about this?”

“Rachel ‘working out’ is entirely dependent on you, I believe.”

“I think so too. The Optics room was hard.”

“It was supposed to be. If either of you balked, I would have removed the collar and barred her from returning.”

“She wouldn’t have balked. She doesn’t know how bad you can be.”

“I have it recorded. Do you want to watch?”

With narrowed eyes as if saying ‘I told you so’... “NO! Thank you.”

“Was your play different?”

“Yes.”

“How so?”

“Fine.” ‘I don’t want to talk about this but you will be a Jerk and press the issue, won’t you?’ “It’s like we were performing. Like being watched. I had a hard time relaxing.”

“Were you able to relax?”

“Some. I couldn’t completely.”

“What about your new Sister?”

“She didn’t care.”

“Didn’t care about what?”

“Being watched.”

“Being watched by me or anyone.”

“Just you I think.”

“Will it be easier next time?”

“I thought you weren’t going to be a Jerk anymore tonight?” she replied from her kneeling position at my side. The normal homework lesson review had ended and now was time for personal questions and the State of Catherine’s Wellbeing. “Probably. Stupid humans can get used to anything. We adapt. Especially with Jerks like you constantly pushing us.”

“Would you rather have had me make you demonstrate your affection on the rug in front of me or on the dining room table?”

“No, I am not ready for that. Can we hold off on those for a while?”

“Yes.” Her relief at the reprieve was palpable with that answer.

“What do you think of a new bed for the two of you?”

“Where would it go?”

“Where do you think?”

“We need one, Rache squirms.” Of course it was all her fault. Catherine never mentioned her own magical cover hogging abilities...

“Order something that will work for the two of you.”


“A new fashion accessory, Miss Kresge?”

“Yes, Mr. Weathers.”

“It seems familiar. Interesting cameo. Did you get the report transcribed from Miss Jones yet?”

“Yes, Sir. It’s filed with the normal date code,” Rachel sweated at the boss’s insight.


Somewhere in a Mediterranean hospital.

“What did you say?”

“Four armed men entered the secure ward last night at three AM and broke out patient A from D-ward, room 2542.”

“Was anyone injured?”

“Two nurses making the rounds were killed, each in the same manner. A stiletto through the jaw and into the brain. Instant death. That was it.”

“Did we ever discover what caused the change in height? A decrease of two centimeters over three months is concerning.”

“No...”


March 18th 2021

“I’m ready to start testing the circuit for Eagle’s Device, Master,” stated the seventeen-year-old in a her flamboyant clubwear. That she was also barefoot amused the hell out of me. The LooK resulting from my amusement further increased my levity.

“Can’t you be serious?” Catherine demanded.

“Show me.”

The three-layer chip had a simple but direct design. Every module and repeater indicated a flow of electrons towards the tip where the paths all ended up at a single point. Almost as if there was an intentional missing gap for the power to jump to. Perhaps the tip of the arrow would have a post to receive all that input.

I asked my student to explain, step by step, every minor and major pathway and each module’s purpose. A day later we went over the theory behind the proposed Device and what Cat had planned on accomplishing.

“Show me your power source.”

The power source she designed was a simple, overpowered, disposable capacitor. Anything else would be a waste since once her EMP exploded, everything inside her Device would be melted slag anyway. That she chose a Unique type of energy generation, not that it was a surprise since we had spent long hours together working on it, gave me hope that she could pull it off.

“Show me your arrowhead?”

I was correct in guessing that the tips of the pointed, leaf shaped arrowhead were three pronged with the two peripheral ends shorter by a half inch than the main point. The head, by necessity, was broader than Eagle’s basic arrowheads. Hopefully, it would still be in spec after assembly.

I could see a minor flaw in the design but would have her print out the chip, assemble the capacitor and stamp out the leaves for the frame. “Monday, you can start working on the physical.”

“Monday?!?” She protested the delay, with Excessive Volume.

“Monday. Tomorrow’s Rachel’s party or did you forget?”

“Fuck. Can we go to Riley’s jewelers in ten minutes? I have to get changed.”

That was a first. Never before had she truly sworn in my presence. “Go as you are. Since it’s a bit chilly, you will be wearing a coat anyhow.” Clubwear week, Catherine’s least favorite. The halter had a single string under the arms keeping the red sequined top in place. It was meant to flap when she bounced more than hinting of the treasures underneath. The Dayglow belt-skirt employed scarcely overlapping strips of sequined cloth to tantalize with glimpses of underwear that might or might not be underneath the mini. The yellow beret added the primary touch with the added bling.

Cat only wore that particular outfit when she was absolutely positive of NOT leaving the house or receiving visitors.

“Do you or don’t you want to go last minute shopping for your lover’s birthday present?”

“Let’s go,” my student capitulated.

Cat did her best to ignore the stares her hat generated at the fine jeweler’s. For punishment of the crime of swearing, the disgusted teen chose dancing to techno rave for thirty minutes over five stripes of the cane after we returned home.

My ears bled while my pet worked off her punishment in the library bouncing and briefly flashing me now and then when I bothered to look up from my review of her power theory. Some of its implications concerned me.

“The sheen of sweat looks good on you. I’m curious. Do a handstand for me.”

“Jerk,” ‘don’t be such a Perv.’ “You dance for thirty minutes straight and see how you feel.”

Her hidden usage of calling me a ‘Perv’ had increased since Rachel joined us.

“Handstand for a long thirty count,” I ordered.

“Ugh, you just want to perv on me.” But she obliged. The halter acted as expected and fell across her face revealing the sweat covered firm round breasts. The skirt was stiff enough to mostly remain in place since she kept her legs together.

The hat stayed on, secured by numerous barrettes. It would have to as it would be expected to last for the few hours that the girls would bounce around the floor.

I nodded and dismissed my student. She would have a long day tomorrow.

...

“My daughter is wild, always has been.” Robert handed me a bourbon. “Her mother and aunt are a handful, but not to the extent of Rachel. I have been informed that it was her and Catherine’s choice. They are the ones that insisted and brought the matter up to you. Is what they tell me correct?”

“It is. I even tried to dissuade them.”

“I have been told, repeated by Abigail and my wife, that she needs a stronger hand. I never could do that.” The father of my latest Pet stared off in the distance, ignoring the fifty or so friends and relatives gathered before him.

“It’s hard to discipline your own children, when they mean no harm.”

“Have you had children of your own?” Robert Kresge asked absently.

“Yes. They are gone now.”

“I can’t imagine a worse fate than outliving my children.” The genial husband and father returned to the present.

“Her collar is a protective Device similar to Catherine’s.” Robert nodded as if that were to be expected.

“Thanks.” He rejoined his family.

...

“Do it again. Do you see this linkage here? It can’t survive the voltage you are trying to pass through.” The computerized magnifying circuit array helped us locate the areas that she needed to work on.

“Aaargh. A week and I still don’t even have one of the three boards correct.” my student railed to the skies about her design.

Rachel had left two hours ago, giving Cat enough time to make another run. She was improving fast. Very fast.

...

April 5th.

“I think it’s right this time. Please o’ great God of Devices. Be right,” she chanted fervently.

The three-layer chip looked good. “How many power supplies have you made?”

“Six. They take forever. I wish you hadn’t told me how much those rare earth metals cost.”

“It’s not a problem. They came out better than you expected, didn’t they?”

“I had to use them. The restricted quantity that we were allowed to get is abysmal.”

“Are you going to assemble the whole head or just do an integrity test with the full source behind it?”

“Assemble it and then test,” she correctly replied. Twenty minutes later, the head was assembled by the Bots. It was too dangerous for either of us to do by ourselves.

“Remember this is just an integrity test. The real thing can only happen when you add your Intent.”

“I know.”

In the test chamber, a speargun was prepped for her arrow and aimed at a standard target. The low velocity setting was calculated to be enough to trigger the mechanism.

Behind the double set of forcefields the timer counted down 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... 0. Silently the arrow shot off at the steel encased circular target. Sparks flew and the arrow glowed with an eery green light as it bounced off the ‘8’ ring to the left of center while instantly turning into molten slag.

Checking the results on the computers was not pretty. “That is an excessive amount of Gamma radiation.” I noted dryly.

“Higher than I calculated. But still within tolerances. If the traces are good, then I want to give it a try.”

Three days later, after confirming the traces indeed were all good, she and I sat down in my library across from each other.

“Everything is as you said. Do you believe your Device will work?”

“Yes, Master.”

“No Doubts?”

“I trust my theory and my calculations. Professor Schmidt agrees with them too. And my conclusions.” I began to question my student’s theory and its foundations, each question deeper and more detailed than the previous. I was satisfied three hours later.

“Okay. Go and make lunch. I’m hungry and you need to eat first.”

She grumbled at the delay but complied.

...

“Name your Device.”

“EMP Arrowhead Mk I.”

“Describe your Device.”

“A disposable projectile set to release a directed EMP burst on impact.”

“With the components before you, assemble your Singular EMP Arrowhead Mk I, focusing all your belief and efforts for the past year on your creation. Believe in me, believe yourself, and believe in your creation ... Focus Catherine, Focus. Feel the life of your device. Empower it with your Intent.”

The assembly and securing the components to the base of the arrowhead was done in a straightforward manner as if she had done the same procedure a thousand times. She probably had in her dreams for the last few months.

It took her less than twenty minutes to assemble the Device when the Bots took sixteen. Excellent.

“Can we test it now?” the drained, eager girl pleaded. I hadn’t the heart to have her rest first, knowing she would get none until the test was complete. Pass or fail. I didn’t see any ill effects when she summoned her Intent which boded well. It was either a complete failure or a success.

I didn’t need to read the computer results. When the inner field dropped once the arrowhead pierced the thick steel wrap of the target, it proved that the EMP effect worked. Now we could only hope that the Gamma radiation was completely converted to the pulse and that the directed wave was indeed cone shaped from the point of origin.

“It worked...” crumple. Her head slowly fell against the keyboard of the monitoring computer causing a steady *beeeeepppppp ... from the speakers with multiple keys depressed at once.

Such admirable willpower that girl has for one so young.

After checking her pulse, which was slow but steady, I carried my student out of the test area through the workshop and up both sets of stairs to the bedroom and tucked her into my bed. She would be out for a while. Maybe even a day or two.

...

When Rachel came over to stay for the weekend the following night, Cat was still asleep. “You can check on her but don’t wake her. She needs her rest.”

“Will she be okay?”

“Yes, all she needs now is sleep and rest for the next week.”

“When will Cat awaken?” The newly non-teen, hugged herself in the doorway, looking at the sleeping beauty ensconced in the middle of my bed with an IV drip hanging from a hook at the top of the bed post.

“Tomorrow, sometime.”

“Did it work? Did she make a Device?” Cat had informed her Sister that she was testing but still had not been allowed to tell anyone, even Rachel, what her Device was going to be.

“Yes, it worked. The first few times always takes more out of us. My first time I was unconscious for a week.”

Rachel removed her top and slacks, having come straight from work, and slid in next to her love. “A diaper?”

“Less mess.”

“You have no soul. But she does smell clean. Thanks, Master.”

“Try not to wake her.”

They both came down in thin nightshirts the next morning while I was eating breakfast. I slept on my chair, not wanting to disturb my student’s recovery.

“You didn’t tell me about me passing out,” Catherine complained sleepily. “It really worked. Didn’t it?”

“Yes, it really worked. And no, you may not look at the results. You are barred from the workshop for seven days.”

“A week? Why?” the expected complaints arose.

“Recover. That is an order. You may go in the pool to relax, but you may not do your normal laps.”

“I don’t think I could do a single lap right now. But at least let me read the results,” she pleaded.

“I have no problem with you seeing the results ... once you can swim for twenty-five laps continuously.”

“Ugh. That’s not fair.”

“Tough. Eat your cereal.”

By Sunday, I had enough of her pouting and moping, even Rachel was getting irritated with her younger lover.

“Catherine, follow.” Not having the will or the energy to resist, she did without complaint. “Take off your dress and lie on your back on the table.”

“What are you going to do?”

“Rachel, help her with her dress since she can’t even follow a simple instruction.” My purple haired teen stopped fighting as Rachel unzipped Cat’s flowery lilac dress.

I cuffed her wrists and ankles then used a strap to secure each to a second prepared cuff to a different table leg for each limb. I didn’t have to cut off the panties since they were side ties. “Rachel, this Pet needs something soft for a pillow and the same for under her knees.”

She dashed off.

I cut up an apple and returned to my bound miserable teen. “Open ... Bite but do not chew.” I gave her a quartered apple to hold on to. The added blindfold was a first for her.

“She is not allowed to come. Is that clear, Pet?” I informed Rachel when she returned.

“Yes, Master.” Eager and worried. With a devilish smile, Rachel helped me torment the bound Cat with ice cubes, tongues(hers), prickly wheel(me) and hot wax. More than once our bound girl choked on her apple as she bit thru it, and each time she was ‘punished’ by a hot wax dripping on her exposed mound followed quickly by Ice drawn just out of reach of her folds and exposed clit.

Thirty minutes later we ended our torment as I dragged a very reluctant redhead off the squirming minx. She looked ready to dive head first into a very dampened center that quivered with every near miss.

“Will you be good and stop bitching about recovering until I say so Catherine or do you believe you need more punishment?”

“I’ll be good, Master,” Cat replied from the Ozone. Rachel had been very ruthless in her teases. Close but no Kewpie as we repeatedly tormented our captive.

I removed the latest half bitten through apple, “Rachel, strip and sit on her. Pet, show your thanks to your Sister.” That dress was off so fast, I wondered if she had prepared it beforehand. The panties too. Neither wore a bra that often in the house unless the outfit called for one. They were young and firm enough that it wasn’t needed

The eager girl straddled the purple and brunette’s head and sank down. Cat received the message loud and clear, not that she had a choice in the matter since all four appendages were stretched out and secured. The redhead’s mew of appreciation as she bent slightly forward let the audience, me, know that the younger girl was doing her task well.

I left the pair briefly, returning with my Imager. Rachel was stuck between a hammer and anvil on seeing the Device which worried the both of them, deciding after unsuccessfully trying to hide herself, gave into my evil plot. The three whirling portions of the Devices might even spur her to greater heights. Cat had commented more than once that her lover liked me watching.

Recording might be a step up from that.

After Rachel visibly shuddered and moaned through a good come, “Now together. Thank her properly Pet. And no stopping for you Cat.” After repositioning herself, I added a thicker pillow for behind my younger Pet’s head for support.

The Devices worked their silent magic, recording the Images of the two while I sat in my customary chair for meals. Removing the blindfold from my captive mid-way through, revealed a pair of glassy brown eyes. It wasn’t long before the more experienced girl had the ‘punishee’ gasping and shuddering as she too attempted to deliver a repeat performance.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.