The Smith - Cover

The Smith

Copyright© 2019 by Shaddoth

Chapter 13: Fallout

Contrary to my guess, the UF President didn’t invite Cat to dinner. Morning UF, This Day, Wakeup, followed by hosts of countless other national and regional talk shows all sent invites to Catherine to grace their show and boost their ratings.

I contacted Jeremy Larkin that morning at his work and offered my Whitelisting program for his family’s phones. Which they accepted gratefully. Cat, via Colleen, applied for and received Admin rights to Smith’s_KityCat.Fan and posted a notice that she was swamped with her studies so no requests would be accepted at this time for interviews. With an added Thank you and selfie of her in a peach sundress with burnt orange flowers.

“Did you have a good chat with Gretchen?” Professor McCraken returned Cat’s call forty minutes after she placed it.

“She’s weird.”

“Oh?”

“But you are right, there is a lot of noise being made over me, but she says it will die down in a few days. Mostly.” Cat skipped over her comment from earlier. “The ones it won’t die down with are the rabid fans, the haters, and the ‘big shots’.”

“Do you disagree?”

“No, she explained it pretty well. She also recommended that I not make another big splash for a few months.”

The phone call between the two lasted over two hours while locking me out of my den. I was glad she followed my suggestion. I believed she was too.

Two weeks later Cat snapped at me for watching her swim in a green thong instead of eating breakfast at the table like usual. The stress from the fast pace of her studies had built up enough that I needed to act.

Exiting the pool at the opposite end, ignoring me standing with my arms crossed next to her towel she dried off without a word. “After your shower, dry off but do not dress. Meet me here.”

“Fine,” she pouted, stomping off.

While Cat showered, I retrieved a special-order package that arrived two days ago after a substantial rush order fee.

She returned with her hair mostly dried and combed wearing the same beach towel as earlier. “What?”

“Drop the towel.” She took a step back at my tone.

“Sorry for snapping, it’s just that...”

“Quiet. Drop the towel.” She did and stood naked before me.

“Stubble?” I gave a disapproving look. “If I find stubble after your afternoon shower, I will shave you personally. Is that what you want?”

“No.” she gave an exasperated sigh. “I’ve b...”

“Quiet.” She quieted. “Stand up straight, arms behind the back and keep them there ... Legs further apart ... Good, hold that position.”

Levering open the first black box, “You will tell me the second these cause you physical pain. Do you understand.”

“Yes, Master.” She tried to look to see what was in my hand with minimal movement.

“Taking an ice cube from her iced tea, “Don’t move or speak.” I circled the area around her nipple until the little nub stiffened. Ignoring the sudden intake, I clipped on the ring first on her left nipple then her right. Pet looked down to see silver rings pinching the sensitive protrusions with two dangling silver balls on bars that swung freely, shaking, her every movement caused them to Click together sending vibrations throughout her upper body.

“Wha...”

“Quiet, I am not done yet. Didn’t I say do not move and don’t speak?”

“Sorry.” her head snapped back in place.

“Quiet.” Tears formed; I hadn’t been that strict with her ever.

The nose ring with the floating bead was next. The slight tug confirmed it was in place. By now she was shaking holding back the tears. “Open up and Say ‘Ah’. The little mouth opened a quarter way and an ‘ah’ escaped. “All the way open and do it again.” Slumping, Pet gave up resisting the tears. Forceps in the left hand, I snagged her tongue and stretched it, the right used the applicator and centered my specially designed upper and lower magnetic Devices (Don’t try this at home!!!), before releasing them. Those Devices were harder to design than I expected, to meet my safety requirements.

“You may close your mouth for now.” Finding another partially melted cube, I circled her belly button causing a strong flinch of avoidance. The belly button clip on ring with the same two pendulum set up snapped easily into place.

“Lift your leg ... now your other...” I slid up the new, very tight silver panties. Instead of strings or cloth, the fabric was replaced by strings of ball bearings. Same with the triple thong strap. I pulled a little extra causing her to try and stand even taller to escape, then made sure that the three strands were in the correct place, one to the left, one to the right and the shortest separating her folds. Snapping the waistband firmly in place, I looked over my work.

Nice.

“Are you being pinched anywhere? Is there pain?”

“no Masser, tere is no pain.” She looked very displeased with the balls in her mouth affecting her speech.

Good.

“How about now?” I tugged lightly on her nipple rings.

“no Master, tere is no pain.” Slower and a little better.

“How about now?” I set the pendulums swinging from her nipples, both knocking against each other. Getting a subvocal moan from her.

“No, Maser, there is no pain.”

“Pet do you know why you are being punished?”

“I’ve been bitchy.”

“And?”

“Short tempered.”

“Good this will make it easier. Give me twenty-five slow jumping jacks.”

“Here?” she squeaked out.

“Give me twenty-five slow jumping jacks.”... “now give me twenty-five pushups, hold the up for a two count.” Those she had to work at... “Now give me twenty-five sit ups.”... “stand up. Any pain?” She was perspiring from both the exertion and little balls doing their jobs.

“No Masser, sere is no pain.”

“That’s good, now go walk around the yard while I make breakfast. You earned additional punishments for making me repeat myself numerous times.” She blanched at that.

Cat came in flushed when I called out for her. And worried. “Put these on.” I handed her the locking magnetic bracelets from the belly dancer outfit. She did with great trepidation. I pulled out a four-inch bar of the same material. “Come here.” I pressed one end against the hoop on her collar. Taking her hands, I guided them up to the dangling end of the bar. Once the three touched they adhered.

Taking ahold of the leash, I led her to my chair. After seating myself, I guided her to straddle my right leg. I felt the strings of bearings dig into my leg so they too had to be digging into her.

Eating breakfast of ham, over easy eggs, and toast which I occasionally fed to my very quiet, very still captive. Not that she cared for eggs but she wasn’t given a choice in the matter. Occasionally I would shift positions feeling her wince.

Smacking her exposed right cheek, mostly for the noise and startlement effect, “Up”. She unsteadily stood. All the while I held her leash.

“Clean up, make sure all the dishes are spotless and put away.” Dropping her leash, I was able to do my morning readings. The normally ten-minute task required almost forty-five before she staggered out of the kitchen. Frustration, more Frustration and even more Frustration warred with the mounting inflammation and sensitivity of her three hot spots.

“All completed?”

“Yss Masser, all -one,” she replied in a slight daze.

“Follow me.” I led her outside to our normal Imaging spot, terrifying the girl at the thought of me recording Images of her in her current state.

“You know the drill.” Her feet spread apart and with a command so too did her elbows. The Images were brief but thorough adding to her self-imposed misfortunes.

“Bring two glasses of ice water and a straw to the library.” my Pet turned and wiggled back into the kitchen trying to get more sensation from her tormentors, unaware of her minute actions. Cat needed two trips since her wrists were still bound to her collar, limiting her carrying ability. I watched and waited in my chair for her second return and the shakily placed glass with a straw in it on the table.

Reaching out and pulling her chain towards me, “Place your knees on either side of my legs and face me. The perspiring, bound teen, slowly eased her way over my lap, knees sinking between the cushion and the sides of the chair, spreading her legs further as she settled.

“Why didn’t you seek help when you were feeling overloaded, Pet?”

“i don’ know.”

“Look at me. Did you at least talk to Colleen about it?”

“no, Masser.”

“Gretchen, who might have understood much better than any of your other acquaintances or friends?”

“No, Masser.”

“Did you speak with me, who would have instantly done something about your stress less drastic than this?”

“no, Masser.” I bet she really hated that tongue lock, from the look on her face when the chained and ringed girl misspoke.

“Were you afraid that I wouldn’t help you?”

“No.”

“Were you too proud to tell your friends?”

“No, Masser.”

“Too embarrassed to tell your friends?”

“No.” She hesitated. I was getting closer.

“Did you think that no one could help you?”

“Kinda.”

“Did you think that no one could understand you?”

“Kinda.”

“Does that include me? Did you think I wouldn’t understand or be able to help you?”

“No ... kinda.”

“Why did you not try?”

“I don’t know.”

“Don’t lie.” I gave a light twist to her left nipple ring. Causing a wince.

“I didn’t wan...”

“Did Not Want What?” I twisted again.

“I do’t kow, I guess I was’t sinking.” Again, the magnets on her tongue messed up her speech; the more emotional she became, the stronger the effect.

“Not thinking...” She paled at my repetition of her unsatisfactory excuse. Holding her eyes with my own. “You have a choice. Your fingers,” I brushed her fingers with my own. “Or mine.” I brushed her chained pussy with my fingers causing a jump and a stiffening.

“HERE!” the trapped girl squeaked out.

“Here.”

“Please.” She begged me not to make her do this.

“Choose.”

“I will,” she gave up and admitted defeat. Her pretty soft brown eyes moistened.

Pet’s knees were spread wide and half sunk into the cushions with my legs keeping them that way, trapped between them and the arms of the old leather chair.

I released the bindings of her wrist to the collar, but left the wrists bound together. The tiny coins on the bracelets chimed with her movements as she tentatively reached under her spread ‘V’ and began touching herself while tightly closing her eyes. Hiding.

With the crook of my finger I cupped her chin. “Open your eyes Pet.” She shook her head in denial. Twisting her right nipple via the ring, “Do it.” She peeked, further reddening. “I don’t feel your hands moving. Unless you plan to prolong the experience which I don’t mind.”

That got her moving again. The minutes passed as her breathing became shorter and shorter before plateauing. “I can’t” she cried in frustration.

“Then ask for help.” I calmly increased her torment.

“I can’t”

“Ask. For. Help.”

She tried harder, but because she was trying too hard, the need increased but the goal became further away.

Slumping against my shoulder, Cat mouthed into it, “elp e lease.”

“Help you what, Pet?”

“Come.”

My right hand sought her right hand and guided/forced her to pleasure herself. My controlling her hand movements quickly ramped her up again if the chunk of flesh that was bitten out of my shoulder was any indication.

Cheating, I fished an ice cube out of the nearby glass and drew a line between her breasts down until it entered her chain panties where I inserted the frozen cube. Her muffled shrieks when the chilled object touched her most sensitive spot along with the strong bucking, signaled the onset of her first orgasm. After the initial shudder, more ice was added and my hand became willingly accepted by her instead of forcefully guiding her fingers with mine. She actively pressed her mound even harder at my touch. The second and a final third strength sapping finale made her beg and plead for me to cease. My Pet was too sensitive at that point for me to continue.

I encouraged her to sip some water while holding her and stroking her back.

“I’m stuck,” Cat admitted a while later when she tried to extract herself. Once upright along with me, I individually removed the clip-ons causing a strong wince as blood rushed back in before setting the silver slip on rings aside.

“Take those off and shower.” I referred to her panties. I had read not to leave them on after ‘play’.

“Umm.” she looked at me hopefully.

“Um what, Pet?” I asked

“Nevermind.” A dejected expression spread and I thought I understood.

“Catherine.” When the bashful teen looked back up at me, I placed a gentle kiss on her lips which she gladly accepted and returned. My little Pet had more bounce in her step as she ran to do my bidding than had been present since the press conference with Moria.

When I heard the shower turn off, I entered the bathroom. Taking the towel from her, I dried my Pet off and helped her blow dry her hair. Taking the leash inches from the collar’s ring, I led her to my bed while still naked. “Get in.” she did, unsure and slightly afraid.

I removed my slobbered shirt revealing a few large bite marks and numerous shallower ones. Her embarrassed shy smile held a hint of mischievousness and charm. I wedged off my shoes before slipping beside her curled up form and spooning into her.

“Go to sleep for a while.” I commanded as my arm wormed its way under her pillow. With the sheets in place and my warmth, she started relaxing when I indicated I would go no further. I wasn’t sure if she ever did completely fall asleep in the next hour and a half, but she did rest and unwind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.