Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 133

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 133 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“Beware of more powerful weapons. They often inflict as much damage to your soul as they do to your enemies.”
—Greg Cox, The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh


Over the next few days, I spent intense loving time with each of my girlfriends. It wasn’t all spent in bed, but a lot of it was as I focused on reconnecting with each one. I spent some quality time with Cindy, too, some of which wasn’t even about music. I took her to get a burger for lunch one day just for a chance to talk where there were no instruments to distract us. It was a good conversation after a few false starts. We talked about what she liked to do that wasn’t related to music (eat) and what goals she had in life that didn’t involve her flute (have a family). We walked around the mall for a while after lunch and I wasn’t all that surprised to find her hand in mine.

I guess I was more surprised than anything when her mom and dad gave her permission to spend New Year’s Eve at the farm with us.

“Is there anything significantly different about your behavior at the farm than at the Ren Faire?” Mark asked.

“No. I guess not,” I said. “We’ll have dinner, play games, watch the Times Square Ball drop on TV, and probably all collapse in a heap on the floor until morning.”

“It’s the heap I’m worried about,” Betty sighed.

“I think we set that precedent already,” Mark overrode her. “Cynthia, you’re a big girl now and we trust you to make good decisions. Jacob, we’re trusting you with our little girl and expect the best from you and your pod.”

“Yessir,” I said.


Nanette and Brittany got back from Kansas on Monday.

“It was so cool!” Brittany said. “She’s a real trucker. She didn’t have Monday to Wednesday off but we got to ride with her in her cab and that included sleeping in the berth at night. I might become a trucker, too.”

“Wasn’t it awfully crowded in the berth?” I stupidly asked.

“We found both interesting and comfortable positions,” Nanette laughed. They dragged me over to Nanette’s house and demonstrated a couple of those positions.

Rachel and Livy went to Chicago Wednesday to pick up Beca. We skyped that night as we all wished Joan a happy birthday.


“You guys don’t have to be so reserved just because the little kid is here,” Cindy said as we were all hanging out at Donna’s on New Year’s Eve. “If my being here means you can’t act like you normally do, I should go home.”

“Cindy, we’re just...”

“I know what you’re just doing,” she said. “And I know if I wasn’t here, you’d probably all be naked and making love. I’m not, like, ready to participate in any of that but I don’t want to stop you, either. Go ahead. Get naked. Make love if you want to. I don’t mind. There. Now I’m topless, too.” Cindy stripped off her T-shirt and we all gasped. I tried not to stare at her lacy bra on those delicate little tits. It was hard, though.

I mean hard.

Nanette visibly cringed away. She’d been the most paranoid about being sexual around Brittany when she was fifteen. Donna and Sophie seemed either relaxed or resigned. Of course, it was Beca who dealt with the issue.

“Okay, Cindy. We appreciate what you’re saying.” She stripped off her own T-shirt but unlike Cindy, there was no bra under it. “You are right that we’re pretty casual about clothes. We like our bodies and we like each other’s bodies. But we never want to make any of our pod mates uncomfortable by our nudity. That doesn’t just mean you being uncomfortable with us being nude but us being comfortable with you being nude. Since your parents gave you permission to be here among us when you are below the age of consent, and since they know a good portion of us are sexually active, we can consider that to be their consent for you to participate. But not to force yourself on anyone.”

“I wouldn’t force myself...”

“Taking off your shirt could have been considered that way. So, let’s just say everyone here tonight is a part of our pod and can engage in whatever level of nudity they are personally comfortable with and if we aren’t comfortable with it, we’ll ignore it. Good?”

“That’s good,” we all agreed. I saw Desi get out of her bra as quickly as she could. She’d never dream of going out without that support but when she was just lying around at home, she hated them. I wasn’t sure what to do, until Rachel reached over and pulled at my shirt.

“Relax, baby. Help me with my shirt, too?” Topless was no big deal to me but when Rachel’s boobs came into view, I couldn’t help caressing them a little.

“Guys, we should make one more rule,” she said loudly enough so that everyone turned and saw my hands on her tits. “A few kisses and loving caresses are fine, but if you’re getting into a heavy make-out session and it looks like it’s going all the way, go get a room. We’ve got four bedrooms and there’s no reason for us to make a display of ourselves if we’re making love.” There were nods all around. “For example, just now, Livy and I are taking our boyfriend upstairs and we’ll be back to play more games in a while.” With that, she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the stairs. Livy was already halfway up them in nothing but her panties.


“As soon as I saw Cindy in her bra, I knew you were going to have problems standing up,” Rachel laughed as she pulled my jeans and boxers off. Livy stood over my face, making sure my tentative erection was at full force. “I figured our best bet was to bring you upstairs and tie you to the bed so your girlfriends could take turns visiting you.”

“What?” I screamed, starting to sit up. My face rose straight into Livy’s pussy and I lost my train of thought.

“Not literally. And you can come downstairs any time you want to. But ... well, this is going to be a hard night for you,” Rachel giggled. “We’ll be making love to each other, I’m sure, but we all want a little Jacob action. Got it?”

“Yeah. I’ve got it.” I licked the length of Livy’s slit as I felt Rachel stretching a condom over me.

“This is so you don’t go off too quickly and then can’t get up for another,” Rachel instructed. “But it’s also so none of us girls end up with come running down our legs when another of our girlfriends wants to lick us.” Instructions finished, I felt Rachel slide down the length of my cock as she buried it in her pussy.


It wasn’t like there was a line at the door waiting for the gift of Jacob’s cock. But sometime during the night—before or after the ball fell—I was led by the hand to the bedroom that had been designated as mine and was fucked by my girlfriends. They did a pretty good job of keeping me hard without coming most of the night, too.

Sophie and Brittany were the only other pair who double-teamed me. And dipping from one to the other as they lay face to face kissing and grinding made it impossible for me to hold back coming. I think it was in Brittany. Desi wanted a little one-on-one time but focused on getting off and getting out.

“I’ve got you Saturday and Sunday after the show,” she said. “I just wanted a little New Year’s Eve reminder. Love you, Jacob.” She did get her panties on before she bounced downstairs again. I had a pair of track pants in one of the drawers—the ones I’d worn to run in last Saturday—so I just slipped those on without bothering about underwear or socks or a shirt. The girls were playing a lively game of spoons. Nanette and Cindy were the only ones left with bras on. Such a contrast. Nanette in a sports bra that did nothing to enhance her small chest. Cindy in a very girlie lacy bra that I’m sure she chose just for this occasion. I tried not to stare, but I could see the tracery of her nipples beneath the lace.

Something happened in the game and Nanette stood up saying she lost and needed a drink. Of course, nothing alcoholic was in the house. Donna had insisted on that. I was standing in the kitchen so I grabbed a glass and used the ice maker to fill it before handing it to her.

“Just water,” she said, leaning against me and filling the glass. “Take me to your room, Jacob.”

The time with Nanette was slow and gentle. She shunned the use of a condom and said she’d be happy to carry my sperm in her vagina for the rest of the night. She didn’t intend to take her panties off again. She lay beside me and soon we were joined, moving minutely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.