Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 126

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 126 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“This will be the first of a thousand worlds that we will give life to. For we are gods, and we are lonely, so we shall create.”
—Adrian Tchaikovsky, Children of Time


DONNA’S HOUSE looked like a nudist colony Sunday morning. I followed the delightful asses of Rachel and Livy down the stairs to the kitchen where I caught them each in a big hug and kiss before letting them go to help get breakfast ready. Donna was standing at the stove wearing an apron and preparing the griddle for pancakes. That left her butt bare and inviting as I stepped up behind her and wrapped her in my arms. My cock nestled snugly between her buns.

“You’d better get your arms inside the apron so they don’t get spattered with grease,” she said as she rubbed the back of her head against me. Oh, yeah. I could even help protect her precious bits if I placed a hand over each of her breasts. “What time are Cindy and John showing up today?” she asked.

“We decided to start around eleven. Cindy doesn’t like getting up early,” I laughed, squeezing her breasts slightly. She looked up at the clock over the stove. It was just nine.

“Beca, take over for me on the griddle, please,” she called. Beca was quickly right there beside Donna, dressed in her own pinafore apron. Donna pushed back, moving me away from the stove so Beca could take over. Then she reached back and grabbed my stiffening cock. “You need a shower before she gets here so you don’t smell quite so much like your girlfriends’ pussies.” She led me by the cock into her bedroom and started taking off her apron. When I saw her standing there naked, I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed, which was such a mess I couldn’t tell where the end of the sheets was. I just laid her back on top and dropped to my knees so I could feast on her magical pussy.

I guessed right. Donna was ready for my mouth and in a few minutes, ready for my cock. We rolled onto the bed, touching and kissing more actively than we’d ever done before. It seemed neither of us could get enough of the other in our hands or mouths. I liked to take my time with my lovers but it was clear to me that this was a race to the finish and I picked up the pace of my thrusts into her while her volume rose.

She twisted hard and I rolled to my back. She came up posting on my cock with her head thrown back and her hands pinching my nipples. I pounded up into her and returned the favor by twisting her nipples a little harder than I usually do.

“Yes!” she screamed. Her pussy clamped down on my cock as she drove herself down to my pubic bone, rocking and shuddering. There was no way to delay my fulfillment but it was multiplied ten times over just by seeing her in such a state of ecstasy as I held her breasts in my hands and continued to rock in and out of her vagina.

She fell forward, supported in part by my hands cupping her boobs. Eventually she was lying on top of me, kissing, and I moved my hands down to her perfect ass.

“You were a wildcat!” I said. “I love it!”

“I’ve been thinking about this all morning,” she giggled, clenching and releasing her pelvic muscles around my cock. I might have to start up again if she kept that up. “Ever since Sophie and Brittany held me down and had their way with me. I was nowhere ready to quit when we decided to make breakfast. We should get that shower now.”

“I might need another round after that.”

“Haven’t you seen the convenient hand bars and seats in my shower? See if you can carry me there without coming out.”

I tried but getting out of bed while still connected proved too much. Nonetheless, as soon as the shower was started and we stepped in, Donna bent forward and I slid smoothly back inside her. We were working ourselves up pretty well when Nanette slid the shower door open and joined us.

“Oh, that looks like fun,” she laughed. “I got here just in time.”

“You might be too late,” Donna panted.

“Then I’d better hurry.” Nanette got down on the shower floor and pressed her face against Donna’s pussy as I continued to saw in and out. Nanette has a facile tongue and managed to even get a few licks in on my cock while she was beating Donna’s clit. Donna and I both exploded and I fell back a step, coming out of her. Nanette was right there to clean Donna out and get her another orgasm with her tongue. “Told you I got here just in time,” she giggled.

I pulled Nanette to me and kissed her as we all three washed the sex and sweat off each other.


“So, is it ‘Mozart in Hell’ today?” Desi asked when John arrived. Cindy was just a few minutes behind and her mother walked around to the back of the house with her.

“Yes and no,” I said. “We can’t use that name because it is Gambetta and Crary’s rendition. We’re simply billing it as ‘Mozart’s Piano Sonata No. 11 in A Major.’ We have our own hell to go through with it.”

“That’s really what that riotous piece is called?” Rachel asked. “I thought it was just a spoof. I didn’t know it was really Mozart.”

“Well, the whole Sonata isn’t as crazy as that one part but nearly everyone recognizes the Turkish March when they hear it. They just don’t realize that’s what it is,” Cindy said.

“We got Vinnie and Jannie to work on the arrangement with Cindy,” I said. “It might not be quite as riotous as Gambetta and Crary’s version, but I think our setting and staging is what will sell it.”

“Speaking of which, what are we going for? Rig up your instruments,” John said, handing us our pickups.

“We really want the country ambience,” I said. “We’ve got straw bales out by the woodlot, the swing here on the porch, and plan to do one on the tractor. Then cut them all together—with your kind expertise.”

John held up a hand to silence us all as he listened through his headset as he pointed a mike around.

“We’re going to get a little sound out here, but I think it will be subtle enough that we can keep it smooth. Everyone is going to know this isn’t a studio recording, though.”

“I think we’ve established pretty clearly that we’re performers, not recording artists,” Cindy said. “That’s the whole purpose.”

“We should include a take on that fallen log out in the woodlot,” John said, nodding to Donna. How did he know about the ... Oh. Yeah. He used to live here part time with her. I put the flash of jealousy out of my mind by remembering what I’d been doing with Donna a couple of hours ago.


The recording went well. John was pleased enough with the sound he was getting that he managed to get everything in half a dozen takes. We did the piece all the way through at each of the locations while he moved as quietly as possible around us with the camera. Livy, being the tallest girlfriend, got to hold a mike on a boom that would capture our music but also the surrounding ambience in each of the settings. We were finished in three hours. A little exhausted, but we were all happy.


We’d taken so many practice exams in the past two weeks that the two-hour timed test for the PNSAT was almost a letdown. This time, it was obvious to all of us that the test was adaptive. One of the things we discovered through the sample tests was the art of hesitating. Ray Long had asked us to record our observations and send them to him each day and hesitation was one of the first we could contribute. The purpose of having a timed test like this is to see how much you can accomplish in a short period of time. Even if you get some answers wrong, responding quickly to questions shows a strong aptitude. I could get every numbers question correct, but if I took twice as long to answer them, it would show a low aptitude.

I realized how we’d been programmed at school. We are supposed to do well when we are tested to show how good we are. My new attitude toward school was to do well at what I liked and fuck the rest. For two weeks approaching the test, we were coached by our teachers to perform well so we would get good placement when it came to National Service. To perform well, you need to respond as quickly as possible to all the questions and get as many as possible completed. But the very pressure they put on us with a timed test was specifically to show where we could perform quickly and where we couldn’t. You could ‘do well’ on this test and show a high aptitude toward ditch-digging.

The four of us who were taking the test came out of it Wednesday pretty exhausted. I really needed the seven-mile run Jock sent me on after school. I set my pace and emptied my mind of everything else. I just ran. I’d have two days of light runs to stay loose before we headed to Terre Haute for the state championships Saturday morning.


They don’t exactly take a fan bus for cross country. In fact, we were only taking one team bus since we were only running nineteen competitors in three races. There would be seven varsity men, seven varsity women, and five varsity 10k runners. Twenty-four school teams and at least a hundred individual runners would be competing. Jock said there’d be 150 in my race. Nanette and Rachel were following the bus in Nanette’s Beetle. I was sure there were other fans who would make the four-hour drive, but not many. Livy and I boarded the bus at seven and found a seat. We leaned against each other and went to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.