Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 113

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 113 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.”
—Larry Niven, Ringworld


WE WERE OUT OF CAMP by six Monday morning. It was a long drive to Fort Wayne and we all had things to get done before school started on Wednesday. We loaded our four vehicles and were through Louisville before rush hour got too intense. Brittany was humming happily in the middle seat next to me. We hit the Starbucks at Columbus for bathrooms, sandwiches, and coffee, then we were back on the road. I pulled into my driveway for the first time in a month at eleven o’clock.

Of course, Mom and Dad were at work and Pey was over at Livy’s house with the rest of the summer kids. That’s what Sophie and I had planned for. We jumped out of the truck and practically dragged Brittany through the house to my bedroom.

“The birthday girl should be in her birthday suit,” I said, grabbing the hem of her T-shirt. Sophie was working on her shorts.

“Oh, my God! You remembered. I thought everyone forgot,” Brittany said.

“And, like the little brat you are, you weren’t going to tell anyone. Did you plan to pout and make everyone feel bad?” I demanded.

“Um ... No ... Maybe.”

“You’ve been manipulating everyone for a year now because you were jailbait. Now you’re sixteen. What do you think you’re going to hold over Sophie’s head now?” I asked.

“Sophie? You know I love you, right?” Brittany whimpered.

“Oh, yes, baby girl. And you know I’m going to spank your bare bottom now, right?”

“You are?”

“You’re the age of consent now, Britt. Do you consent or not?” I laughed.

“To getting spanked?”

“Everything comes together. All or nothing.”

“Is that fair?”

“What kind of a little brat would ask a question like that?”

“I ... guess ... I consent.”

We moved quickly. I sat on the bed and pulled Brittany across my lap with her bare bottom ... I just had to pet that beautiful round bottom a little. It was sticking up in front of me and I slid my hand down its curve and between her legs. Sophie cocked an eye at me and I nodded.

It was a good thing I had a grip on Brittany when Sophie smacked her bottom the first time. I think she levitated off my lap and her spasm drove my finger into her already wet box. Sophie didn’t waste time teasing with her swats. She counted them out as she spanked her niece. In the meantime, I wiggled a second finger into Brittany’s hot twat and managed to get my thumb on her button. Brittany was building a head of steam and Sophie held off the last swat until Britt started to tip over the edge in orgasm. That last swat topped off a come that made her pass out.

I laid Brittany out on the bed and Sophie and I quickly tied her hands and feet to the corners before we got undressed ourselves. I had Sophie’s naked dancer’s body in my arms, kissing her, when Brittany struggled up from her little nap and discovered she was tied.

“What are you... ? Why am I... ?” I squeezed Sophie once more and we turned to face Brittany.

“It’s time you learned what a year of bratty behavior earns you, my quince,” I said. “A year ago, you had me to yourself at your big party. Now the party is smaller and we have you to ourselves. It’s time you learned what it’s like to be teased and manipulated for our pleasure.” I got up over Brittany and pushed my cock in her face. “Suck.” Her eyes got big and she nodded as her mouth opened for my cock. There were a number of little gasps around the invader as Sophie went to work between Brittany’s legs.

We were careful. We didn’t plan to hurt our little lover. It was all a game to teach her that she was now fully a part of us and not the bratty youngest who always had to have her way. And she went about the process of sucking my cock enthusiastically, even as Sophie manipulated her up to another orgasm. Brittany screeched out her come just as I filled her mouth with mine. She spit come out her nose.

I had a bottle of water on my nightstand as well as a box of tissues, so I cleaned her up and gave her a drink without untying her. Brittany’s eyes were glazed over and it was obvious Sophie wasn’t letting her come down. I hadn’t looked to see what she was doing.

“Mmm. That was good but I want to fuck now,” I said. “You have this perfect little body and I want my cock pounding in and out of it.”

“But ... but ... she’s ... Sophie ... has her hand in my pussy.” I looked down between Brittany’s legs and, sure enough, Sophie had her hand almost completely inside our little lover. I wasn’t worried. Brittany had told me Beca had her hand up there more than once. Without releasing her, I rolled her onto her side and Sophie resumed licking and fisting her. I grabbed my lube and lathered my cock thoroughly.

“I think there’s room for both of us down there,” I whispered in Britt’s ear as I cuddled up behind her. I poked a bit and positioned my cock at her anus. “Don’t you want to be completely filled?”

“You’re going to ... there?” Brittany started to hyperventilate and I pushed in to her round little bottom. The rapid breathing exploded into a scream as Brittany started coming again. I knew how tightly she could grip her pussy muscles and figured Sophie would be lucky to escape with her hand intact. I soon felt the same about my cock in her rectum. She squeezed so tightly that my first spurt felt like the pressure of a firehouse was ripping up the length of my cock. When she felt the bursts in her butt, she ramped up again and this time, I passed out.


“Do you think that giving me orgasms like that will stop me from being bratty?” Britt giggled as she lay sandwiched between Sophie and me. Our play had continued for over an hour and included Sophie riding Brittany’s face while I munched her muff. I had to admit that by the time I’d cleaned up my cock good and fucked Brittany’s elastic pussy, I was thinking this was a reward all the way around.

“You know, we might just do the spanking without the fingering,” I said. “If nothing else, that would leave you frustrated.”

“We could change all those lovely orgasms to edging,” Sophie said. “I’d never let you come if you were bratty to me again.”

“Oh, Sophie, I love you. I’m sorry I’ve been a brat. Sort of. It was fun and you were always there for me. I love you. I love you.”

I glanced at the clock and rolled out of bed. “I have to get a shower and get to cross country in an hour,” I said. “Are you two going home smelling like my room does right now?” We all piled into the shower and then I dropped them at home on my way to cross country practice.


I was amazed at the number of guys and girls on the field for cross country. Wasn’t it just last year we could hardly field a team?

“Hopkins!” Jock yelled at me. “Field one! Follow that man on a six-minute mile. Don’t pass him. Lock on and follow his pace.” Me? I glanced at my watch and tapped in my pace. Guys were gathering behind me on the track. There must have been fifty of them. “Go!” Jock yelled. I took off, hitting my six-minute stride in a few seconds. I wondered if Jock was sure I could hold this pace after being gone all summer.

Four laps and about half the followers were more than a hundred yards behind me. Of course, the real athletes—many I knew from last year—were running stride-for-stride with me.

“Keep going! Same pace!” Jock yelled. I kept going. When we glanced back across the track half way around, we could see Jock waving all the slower runners off the track and telling them to stretch out. He flagged the rest of us on. We were spot on at two miles in twelve minutes. “Keep going! Same pace!” Jock yelled. Crap! He was sending us on for a third mile. There were only about twenty of us still running as the slowest were culled again. I lost myself in the rhythm of the footsteps and shut everything else out. There were half a dozen of us ... maybe ten ... running at the same even pace when we came around the twelfth lap. “Keep going! Same pace!”

The guy next to me looked over and I shrugged. We kept going. We’d done three miles in eighteen minutes. I knew the guy beside me could have run the 5k about two and a half minutes faster, but he wasn’t prepared for a fourth mile. When Jock flagged five of us on for another mile, we were all showing signs of wear. It’s a good thing he didn’t ask for a kick. None of us had one to give. He flagged us off the track and we walked off the run. Across the way, I could see Livy’s blonde ponytail leading the pack of girls on the other sports field track. So many runners this year that we had three new coaches.

“Five guys score in cross country,” Jock said when he’d called all fifty of us together. “No matter how many run. These five were in scoring position after five miles. Was it because they’re the fastest? No. It’s because they ran their race. How many of you last five have done a thirty-minute five mile before?” I raised my hand and one other guy—the one I expected would be our star harrier—raised his. “Those of you who came off the track after one mile, I want you to focus on staying with the leaders during that mile. If you came off the track after two miles, focus on staying with the leaders for two miles. If you can stay with those leaders after three miles, there’s a chance you can score in some of the meets we’ll be running in. And when you are all able to keep the pace for five miles, we’ll see if you can match Hopkins on a full 10k. Have you run a 10k in thirty-six minutes, Hopkins?”

“No sir. Forty-two is my best so far.”

“You mean it would have taken you twelve more minutes to finish another mile?” We all laughed at that. I wondered if I could hold that pace for another mile. That would be something!


Jock intended to split the team in two and run both JV and Varsity. He said we’d be running the five-mile test twice a week so I should be ready to set the pace. That was great, but I didn’t think it would help my standard cross country time at 5k. I’d managed it at seventeen minutes, but I needed to work on picking up my pace in order to be in those top finishers.

That’s when Jock hit me with the second bit of news. A lot of things were changing this year. We were now on an accelerating plan of physical fitness in school. The Service Education Act had passed in the spring and over the next three years it would be required for kids to have first two years, then three years, and then four years of PE. The PE waiver was granted to anyone who participated in an interscholastic sport. And the cross country rules had added distances of 8k and 10k. They were considered ultra cross and were a separate event. Jock intended for me to run the long distances.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.