Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 109

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 109 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“Satisfy people’s desire for the ridiculous and they will accept your idea of the sublime.”
—Maurice Willson Disher, Clowns & Pantomimes


8 JULY 2020

We’ll be leaving shortly. The ‘time off’ has been limited. I’ve rehearsed the serious stuff with Cindy each day but not with the intrusion of our teachers. That’s something I’ve learned about musicians. We are expected to know our parts and be able to put them together with other musicians on demand. That’s a bit I might have trouble with. It has to be note perfect.

Monday night, Em and I spent the night with Nanette. It was wonderfully peaceful and refreshing. As well as sexy as hell. It’s like Em knows our oldest lover’s body like she knows her own. And our conversations are far more life-oriented rather than school and growing up. I’d have to say, if nothing else, Em has aged over the past year. It doesn’t show in her body but it shows in her speech and her opinions. My own opinions were handed down from another life. I spend most of my time correcting them. Emily’s are being grown from within and it is very difficult to contradict her.

And my truck is running in top-notch form. Thanks to Em. She said that part of driving was maintaining your vehicle so it never let you down. I hadn’t looked under the hood of a vehicle in twenty-five years and was amazed at what I saw. Em gave me an instruction course on both the mechanics and the electronics.

Rachel and Livy are in bed with us. I’ll be separated from them three and a half weeks before I see them again. Or Nanette or Donna. When Donna asked us to stay over Sunday night, it wasn’t for her benefit but for Beca’s. We did our best to get her to join us, but in the end, Donna went to bed alone while Em and I did our best to show Beca how much we loved her.

This morning, Em and I will pick up Sophie, Brittany, and Desi for the trip to Denver. At least this time, I have another experienced driver who can share the task with me. 1200 miles is a long way and we need to be camped by Friday afternoon with the Denver Renaissance Festival opening at four o’clock.

The girls said they wanted to go for a fast run this morning before we leave. That means I’d better wake them up.


There is nothing to be said for the drive across Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, and Nebraska on I-80 except, ‘Damn, it’s a long way!’ At least it was a different route than repeating I-70 yet again. We were on the road by seven-thirty after tearful goodbyes with Mom, Dad, Pey, Rachel, Livy, and Nanette. Em and I split the driving and pulled into a Motel 6 near Des Moines for the night. Luxury accommodations with two queen-size beds and five of us to sleep. I was amused when the coin toss was to see who would get to sleep with Em and who had to sleep with me. Desi and Brittany shared me nicely between them but we ended up in a fit of giggles over all the moaning and noise coming from Sophie and Em. We finally told them we all needed to get some sleep or we’d be too tired for another long drive tomorrow.

At least in Des Moines, there was a Starbucks a couple of blocks away from the motel and we ate breakfast sandwiches and got huge cups of coffee. For comfort’s sake, we rode two in the front with the center rest down to hold our coffee and three in the back. Sophie joined me up front and kept me talking about what I might write for a story performance. Cindy and I talked a little about it in our two rehearsals but hadn’t arrived at a conclusion about what we’d do. Her mom always seemed to be at the door of the practice room during any silence in our playing and we didn’t want to expose our plan just yet.

Desi and Emily took the second half of the drive to Big Springs, Nebraska and I got left seat in the back with Sophie sandwiched between Brittany and me. The sleeping arrangements in Big Springs were about the same as Des Moines, thanks to another Motel 6. This time, Sophie gave me all her attention while Brittany and Desi tag-teamed Emily. No one had to call a halt to things because we were all so tired from the long drive we didn’t need to be prompted to go to sleep. There’s no Starbuck’s in Big Springs and we satisfied ourselves with greasy breakfast burritos and trucker coffee at Flying J.

Brittany rode shotgun in the morning, making sure I made the turnoff from I-80 to Denver and using GPS on her phone to guide me to the Renaissance Village. The farther West you get, the more liberally the notion of a Renaissance Festival was taken. We’d had our share of pirates and steampunk in Kansas, but in Denver, an entire portion of the festival grounds was taken up with Frontier Town. A permanent frontier settlement and fort was more the focus of the festival with the typical Renaissance village set up as a temporary addition. I wasn’t sure how it would work with our music.

“Just play what you usually play,” Riko said. Cindy and her mom flew in that morning and were already in the booth when we got camped and arrived. “But let’s change up the costuming for the girls.” She produced four western costumes that had them dressed more as saloon girls. Betty started to protest and Riko handed her a costume, too. She looked pretty good as a gunslinging madam.

We kept to most of the typical music and acting Friday night, returning to the Renaissance portion of the village for our two performances on a little stage. It was interesting that the girls looked pretty much as at home in their costumes in the Renaissance village as they did in the western settlement and fort. I didn’t change costumes and for all intents and purposes looked more like a Kwai Chang Caine when we walked through the village. Of course, Cindy had a sort of Chinese flute she called a dizi that she used when we were in the western part of the fair. It worked pretty well.

Friday night, I looked up the theme music for Kung Fu and practiced it. I introduced Cindy to it Saturday morning, and master that she is, she picked it up right away. We were early enough we could practice a while and found a second, longer theme called ‘Dragon’s Eye.’ We added both pieces to our repertoire and were very successful in our performances throughout the long day. I did a lot of tapping on the lute instead of strumming to add the percussion aspects to the piece while Cindy carried the flute part.

“This should show you that you can quickly improvise to the story,” Em said. “You and Cindy can put music to any theme. You need to improvise more.” I guessed she was right. Saturday night when we crawled into our tent, there was no question about who was sleeping where. Em was flying out to San Diego Sunday afternoon and shared her warmth with me as we made love much of the night. More or less quietly.

When the troupe returned to the booth after our first afternoon performance, we found Emily packed and ready to go. Betty had kindly volunteered to drive her to the airport. We each—Desi, Brittany, Sophie, and I—had a long kiss goodbye. Cindy hugged Em and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Em whispered something to her and then she and Betty were off. The rest of us still had five hours of performing to go and we headed out. At least this time it would only be a week before I saw her again.


It was an interesting drive to San Francisco. Cindy and Betty turned in their rental car Monday morning and joined Desi, Sophie, and Brittany in the truck. She raised an eyebrow when she saw the bed in the back of the truck as I packed their bags in the back. It was pretty much covered with luggage and I just said, “I use it when we’re camped at the festival.” That seemed to put her mind at ease. She and Cindy claimed the front seat and I was thankful Cindy provided a buffer between us.

And Betty wasn’t afraid to drive the big truck. We traded back and forth as we headed up I-25 to rejoin I-80 in Wyoming and then head west. Wyoming is really pretty along that stretch with a number of mountain passes. But there really wasn’t suitable accommodation until we reached Park City, Utah. It was a long day and after a decent meal, we went to our rooms. Cindy, of course, camping with her mother, who intently looked elsewhere as the girls and I went to one room. A room with a king-size bed and a nice bath.

It was a toss-up as to how far we’d go on Tuesday with Betty and me once again sharing the driving. It was a long and boring drive to Reno. Betty had just begun her first leg of the trip when she realized Sophie was sitting beside her with Brittany riding shotgun. She looked in the mirror with concern and found me already leaning against the passenger door in back with Cindy in the middle and Desi on the left. She couldn’t say too much as Cindy was the smallest of the three and I guess she didn’t complain when she saw all three of us leaning to the right sound asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.