Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 108

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 108 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“What makes lovemaking and reading resemble each other most is that within both of them times and spaces open, different from measurable time and space.”
—Italo Calvino, If on a Winter’s Night a Traveler


I WAS UP and on the road at three in the morning Friday. Em had managed to find a cheap redeye flight that got in at ten till six. I was not going to miss being there when she arrived. Mom was already up and had an insulated cup of coffee for me to take along. She—well, everyone—thought I should have someone traveling with me but I wanted ... I needed to be alone with Em for a while as soon as she arrived.

It was as quiet a drive as could be expected in a pickup truck. I put some classic rock and roll in the CD player and set the cruise control at one mile per hour below the speed limit. It was early enough to miss morning rush hour in Indianapolis and I cruised into the airport parking lot two hours and fifteen minutes later. As soon as I got there, I glanced at the arrivals and then ran for a restroom.

I was dancing from foot to foot when I saw her come through the exit and rush toward me. I just caught her in my arms and swung her around, trying not to clip anyone with her feet. And then we kissed. It had only been three months since we kissed goodbye in San Diego but I was starving for her lips. There was a little applause from laughing passengers who had to step around us. I set her on her feet and looked at the little backpack she’d dropped when I grabbed her.

“Do you have luggage to claim?” I asked. She looked at me.

“Why? Am I going to need clothes?” she asked. I stared at her dumbly. “Yes, you doofus. I decided it was too much hassle to pack light and carry it on. But if the bag isn’t at baggage claim, I might go naked anyway.”

“That suits me fine but you might want to wait until we get to the truck to start undressing.” Em was pulling her shirt over her head.

“It was cold on the plane but it’s plenty warm here,” she said while holding her T-shirt down with one hand and pulling the top off with the other. “Let’s go see if my bag made it from Los Angeles.”

“Los Angeles? I thought you left from San Diego.”

“Yeah. There’s no direct flight. I was not happy spending four hours at LAX.” It turned out that her bag came off the plane with the others and I rolled it behind me while refusing to let go of her hand as we walked out to the truck.

I tossed her bag in the back seat and quickly raised the arm rest and stowed my coffee cup so she could sit in the middle seat.

“So this is what you chose for your car? Can you even get out of town without a full tank of gas?” she laughed. She had no difficulty sliding to the middle and buckling up there. “I guess it does have advantages,” she said as I kissed her. “I’ve missed you so much, J.”

“Ditto that. Let’s stop at Bob Evans for breakfast before we head home.”

We had breakfast, sitting on the same side of the booth and feeding each other like we were newlyweds or lovers. We were. Now that she was with me, I wasn’t as frantic to drive and either get home or anyplace else. Back in the truck, she laid her head on my shoulder and before I’d hit I-69, she was asleep. I stopped at the rest area near Gas City and Em sleepily sat up straight. She wiped a bit of drool from my arm.

“You’re much more comfortable to sleep on than the plane,” she yawned.

“Want to stretch out a little?” I asked.

“On a picnic table?” I opened the gate of the truck and slid out the bed. I planned ahead for this and had it all made up. It was narrow but I figured it would be plenty for what we wanted. “You naughty boy!” she exclaimed after she’d hopped up on the bed and I slid it back in. I followed her and closed the gate. I blocked the window open a few inches.

“Now you can take off your clothes if you want,” I said. She was almost ahead of me.

“I was afraid I wouldn’t get a chance at you until tonight,” she whispered as she helped me with my belt and zipper. “I’ve been dreaming of this for three months. I almost suggested you stop at that motel back in Anderson.”

Em was trim and her upper body was muscular from handling the wheel of her truck. I traced the tattoo on her shoulder blade and put kisses all over it. Then we were wrapped in each other’s arms and getting sweaty in the close confines of the truck bed.

“Is this legal?” she giggled as I massaged her breasts and she positioned me to enter her.

“The sign says eight-hour parking limit. I’m sure they expect people to take naps here.” We didn’t actually nap. Not for a while. Sliding into Em was as wonderful as I remembered and we took our time, sweat slicking our bodies enough that she could slide effortlessly up and down my torso as we made love.

“I feel like I’m truly at home now,” she whispered when we were both sated and lying clasped together.

“I could really use a nap,” I said. “I’ve been on the road since three.”

“We’ve got seven and a half more hours,” she said as we lay back on the pillows. It didn’t take long for both of us to be asleep.

I awoke to my phone buzzing in my back pocket about half an hour later.

“Are you safe?” Mom said immediately. “We expected you back by now.”

“We had to stop for a nap,” I said. “I guess it’s over now so we should be home in an hour or so.”

“Let me talk to your sister.” I handed the phone to Em and she chatted with Mom while I petted her. When she finally told Mom we weren’t starting back until she hung up, the call ended abruptly.

We spent a few more minutes kissing and petting but it was getting really hot back there and we reluctantly put our clothes back on and got out of the truck. The little breeze there was cooled us off as we headed toward the restrooms. It was almost eleven and the temperature outside was climbing to an early July muggy day.


Mom had delayed any of the rest of our pod from coming over until after we’d had lunch with the family. Of course, Pey had to have time with Em as well and we just sat with the family to catch up for a couple of hours. Mom and Dad were both taking an extended long weekend that would include Friday, the Monday holiday, and Tuesday. Our girlfriends started filtering in about four and Dad had prepared steaks for the grill. Nanette and Donna got there about five-thirty. We sat in the back yard well into the evening hours, swatting at mosquitoes and telling stories. Em spent a few minutes holding each of our girlfriends, including Donna.

“We have a little change of plans for Sunday,” Donna said. “It seems someone invited a highly protected teen to the cookout. The only way to make it work to the mother’s satisfaction was to have everyone over in the afternoon. I hope all the pod will still come in the morning, though.”

“That works for me,” Emily said. “I can’t wait to see your house now that I’ve heard so much about it. What should we all bring?”

“Don’t expect steaks,” Donna laughed. “The parents all volunteered to bring things so we’ll grill burgers and brats and everything else will be potluck.”

“Deviled eggs!” Emily said. “Can I make them at your house?”

“Definitely! Why don’t we all fix our dishes during the morning while we’re getting reacquainted.”


Saturday was a family day for the Fourth. Emily, Livy, Rachel, Nanette, and I all went for an early morning run at Donna’s farm. I was surprised to find Beca there and making us breakfast when we came in to shower. Breakfast was mostly fruit and toast, though she’d done up a plate of sausages for those of us who needed protein after our run.

“I’m staying out here with Donna this week,” Beca said. “Isn’t that cool? It’s so peaceful. And I’m trying to be useful as well as ornamental.”

“We’ll find out how useful you are when I start mowing this afternoon,” Donna laughed. “I’ll make a farm girl out of you.” After we’d cleaned up breakfast and had a little kiss-fest, the rest of us headed home.


“We need a serious meeting before the guests get here,” Emily said. The two of us had spent last night sandwiched between Rachel and Livy. It was a wonder any of us could walk—or that we were awake—Sunday morning. Those of us who were running got out to Donna’s early for a five-miler. By the time we were out of the shower, complete with a little messing around, Desi, Brittany, and Sophie had arrived. Beca again served a huge bowl of fruit with a plateful of sausage and bacon.

“What’s up, Em?” I asked.

“I’ve been holding back some information because it needed to be just our pod without families to talk about this. I wish Joan was here but, Beca, you need to jot this down and tell her when she calls you tonight.” Beca immediately ran to Donna’s study and got paper and a pen. Em’s tone pulled all of us to attention.

“Do you need me to leave?” Donna asked. We all looked at her.

“Donna, do you really think you are not part of this pod?” Nanette asked. “You know there’s no initiation ritual. You don’t have to have sex with Jacob to be part of our pod.” Donna blushed but nodded and Em went on.

“I got a grade promotion, effective on my one year anniversary this coming Wednesday,” she said.

“That’s great, Em!” We all joined in congratulations.

“I was also offered the ‘opportunity’ to enter the management training program.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.