Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 107

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 107 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“Summer-induced stupidity. That was the diagnosis...”
—Aimee Friedman, Sea Change


DONNA AND I didn’t become lovers that day but we crossed a major hurdle. We were no longer a teacher and student. We were a man and a woman. Beca was humming happily in the kitchen when we got back to the house and seemed to have a lot of dinner preparations under way.

“Go light the grill, Jacob,” she said. “The burgers are ready to cook.”

“Yes, dear,” I said, giving her a little squeeze and kiss on top of the head. Donna came back outside with me to show me the general operation of her gas grill then went back in to help Beca with the food. It was funny how at home Beca seemed to be at Donna’s. It was like having her visit at my house. She was just one of the family. And now Donna was, too.

We had a simple feast of burgers, salad, and corn on the cob. The first of the season, Donna said. For me, it was a treat just having teeth that could tear the tender kernels from the ear. Good stuff. After we’d cleaned up, Beca and I headed for the truck. Donna joined us and gave us each a reminder that she was joining us. Beca was pretty out of breath when she’d finished kissing our new girlfriend. I have a runner’s lungs, of course.

“Where are you staying tonight?” I asked Beca.

“With you,” she sighed. “I’m the only one of your girlfriends who never spends the night with you.”

“Um ... Brittany hasn’t,” I said.

“Here,” Beca said. “And you can bet she will sometime soon. Maybe not until her birthday as the parents all want deniable culpability.”

“Is that what the big to-do at Brittany’s was today?” I asked.

“Brittany texted me while you were practicing. I guess grandma had a few choice words asking her daughter what she thought the quinceañera was for. Apparently, she assumed you’d been having sex with each other since last summer,” Beca laughed.


“B? Are you going to sleep in Em’s bed or with J? I’ve been kind of messy this summer and haven’t cleaned my room,” Pey said.

“Oh, well, I guess I’ll have to sleep with J then,” Beca said. “You should get that room cleaned up though. Em will be home Friday.”

“She never sleeps there,” Pey huffed. “Yeah. I’ll clean it tomorrow.”

“When did you become B?” I asked as Beca followed me into my room.

“Last week when I was over for dinner. I ... um ... kind of slept in your bed that night. Peyton said I was going to be one of her sisters and that my name would henceforth be B and she should be called Pey.”

“Bossy little thing, isn’t she?” I laughed.

“And a sweetheart. Um ... If you don’t want me to sleep in here, I’ll go in with Pey, but ... please?”

“Beca,” I said, picking her up to hold her face to face. There was a foot difference in our height. “I love you. I’d love to have you sleep with me. I won’t try anything. But if you’d sleep here, I’d be very happy.” She gave me a quick peck on the lips and I put her down. We brushed our teeth and got ready for bed. I just stripped to my boxers and turned to find Beca in just a pair of panties. “Um...”

“It’s hot, Jacob. Two people in a bed will just make it hotter. I don’t want to wake up in wet sticky clothes. Do you?”

“No. I don’t usually...”

“Take them off, J. I know we’re not going to have sex. I’m really not prepared. But I also know your penis is probably the only one in this universe I’m not afraid of. Bring it to bed and hold me until it gets too hot and sticky to touch,” she said. She hopped onto the bed, shoved all the covers down to the foot and lay down. I complied and removed my shorts before I lay down beside her.

I just lay on my back staring at the ceiling, not knowing at all what I should be doing. Donna had me turned on when we left the farm and now lying beside nearly naked Beca had brought my cock to attention. She said she wasn’t afraid of it and I didn’t want to change that. She rolled onto her side to face me.

“I’m glad I never had something that big to deal with,” she whispered. “It was traumatic enough to have the little weenie I was cursed with. May I ... Jacob, can I touch it?”

“Beca,” I croaked. “You’re really sweet and really pretty and if you touch it, I don’t know if I could prevent what would happen.”

“You mean you’d rape me?” she asked as she jerked away.

“Oh, God, no! I mean ... well ... I might come.”

“Geez! Don’t scare me like that. Of course you’d come. That’s the purpose. J, you’ve gotten me off a dozen times. You’ve even eaten me to orgasm. Let me do this for you once? If Donna’s kiss did for you what it did for me, I bet it won’t take long.”

“Do you want me to...”

“I took care of it. Why do you think I was so long in the shower?”

“Okay,” I whispered.

Beca put her soft hand on my cock and began to stroke. A little bead of precome began to form at the tip of my penis but before she touched it, she licked her hand thoroughly and spit in it. Once she collected the precome with the spittle, her hand glided smoothly up and down my shaft.

I reached around her shoulders and held her to me, kissing her head. She wasn’t looking up at me for a kiss, her attention fixed on my cock and her delicate hand. I moaned.

“Tell me if you want it harder or softer or faster,” she said. “I don’t know what I’m doing.”

“Just having your hand there is all it’s going to take,” I said. I reached over and cupped her left breast with my right hand. I stroked the nipple with the pad of my thumb and it was her turn to moan.

“My nipples have always been sensitive,” she whispered. “Not quite like Joan’s, but we have that sensitivity in common. It’s like there’s a nerve or something that connects my nipple directly to my clit.” Her hand gripped a little more tightly and she collected more precome in her palm to continue stroking.

“That’s it,” I moaned. “I won’t last, Beca. My sweet love, I won’t...” It was too late. My cock throbbed in her hand and gobs of come spit out the end. The first landed on my chest about an inch from her nose. My arm was reaching across for her breast, so the next glop landed on it. She slowed her stroking a little and lightened up but didn’t stop until the last spurt had dribbled out. Then she reached up and kissed me long and gently, exploring my mouth with her tongue and nipping at my lips with her teeth.

“I brought a wash cloth to bed with us,” she said, reaching behind her. She produced the cloth and began cleaning up the spillage with the cool damp cloth. It felt fantastic. When she’d finished, she tossed the cloth toward the door and blew across my skin to cool and dry it. Then she kissed me again. “I love you, Jacob. I love you as much as any of the other girlfriends. I just want you to know that. You can hold me and pet my breasts until it gets too hot to sleep if you want.”

She rolled away and I spooned behind her. She held my hand to her breast and that was how we went to sleep. By morning, we were both lying on our backs next to each other. I looked at her like a work of art—something I would always treasure. So beautiful.

I slipped out of bed, got dressed, and went out front to meet Livy and Nanette for our run.


Rachel joined us for our run, determined to spend the year getting in shape for basic. She jogged along as the other three of us ran hard. When we hit the shower at Nanette’s house, though, Rachel was just as sweaty as the rest of us. We spent extra time washing our older girlfriend until she’d had a good orgasm.

“You guys can stay as long as you want,” she said after she was dressed. “I have to get to work. Lock the door when you leave.” We kissed her goodbye and heard the garage door close after her. I made love to both Livy and Rachel and they to each other. It was a perfect morning. We cleaned up and straightened Nanette’s house, made sure the dishes were done and left her a love note on the kitchen table.

“I have to go to work, too, dears,” I said as we walked down to my house from Nanette’s. Livy’s Jeep was there. “Big rehearsal day.”

“Give our love to Cindy,” Rachel said. “I know you’ll do great.” My girlfriends got in the Jeep and took off just as Sophie and Brittany pulled up with Joyce and Lisa. Pey and Beca came running out of the house. I kissed my girlfriends and they piled back into the car to head for the pool. Everyone had things to do. I went in the house to get my equipment.

“Mom?” I said when I saw her in the kitchen. “Are you okay? What are you doing home?”

“I’m taking a day off to go to your practice with you,” she said. “Want some peanut butter toast?”

“Sure. Thanks. Um ... why are you going to practice with me? Not that you aren’t welcome. It just seems odd that you’d take a day off work for that.”

“Please, Jakey. You have a lot of hard work to do in your rehearsal with Cindy. You don’t need her mother making it harder. I’m a novice stage mom, so I thought I’d get some extra tips from Betty.”

“You’re funny, Mom,” I said. “But I love you.”

“Jacob, those people ... I don’t mean Cindy, but her teacher, the orchestra director, and her mother ... They want to use you to advance Cindy’s career. You are incredibly mature for a sixteen-year-old but you have a tendency to give in to pressure when it comes to those you care about, even when you think better of it. I just think that—for a while—you need someone to have your back so you don’t get anything stuck in it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.