Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 104

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 104 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“Life is the dancer and you are the dance.”
—Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose


WE WERE TAKING two vehicles to Kansas. The five of us could have piled into either one but Rachel, Livy, and Brittany would be returning Monday. Desi and I were staying through the following weekend. And, of course, Cindy and her mother were traveling and living separately. Most of the cast working the show slept on the grounds, at least over the weekends. The first weekend was set up and rehearsals on Friday (or earlier for those building sets) and open gates at ten Saturday morning until eleven that night. Same hours on Sunday. The second weekend we’d have evening hours Thursday and Friday and the same excruciating Saturday-Sunday hours. Sometime in the middle of Sunday night or Monday morning, we’d pack our tents and quietly slip away.

I was picking up Brittany to spend some road time with her and planned to meet up with Rachel and crew someplace along the way for lunch. As it turned out, I didn’t get rolling until nearly noon. I got the idea to convert the cargo slide into a bed so I’d have someplace comfy to sleep. For that I needed a mattress. The mattresses I could find didn’t fit. I managed to find a place that sold thick sheets of foam rubber and cut it to size. I finally got my bedding, my clothes, and my instruments packed in and wondered if I was going to be able to sleep amidst the luggage. And what about Desi? I was sure she’d want to sleep with me at least part of the time. I stopped at BBB and bought another pillow and a set of sheets.

It was a quarter till twelve when I pulled up in front of Brittany’s house. I opened the back door of the truck to pack her suitcase in since there was no longer any room in the bed. Brittany grabbed me from behind as I was leaning into the truck to put the seat up. I spun to catch her in my arms.

“Sophie!” I gasped as she planted a deep kiss on my mouth. I didn’t say anything else until I was tapped on the shoulder and saw a grinning Brittany beside us.

“This girlfriend wants kisses, too. Don’t be piggish, Sophie.”

“You have him all the time,” Sophie complained but relinquished her hold on me so her niece could kiss me. Once I’d recovered my breath a little and had my arms around both girlfriends, I managed to ask a question.

“When did you get home? Will you be here when we get back? Are you coming with us? How long are you staying?” Maybe that was more than one question.

“I got in on Monday but haven’t had time to see anyone outside the family and a few select girlfriends,” she laughed.

“Who all managed to keep it a secret from me.”

“I’m going with you for the weekend and I’ll be around all summer, so that better not be the only kiss I get.”

“Besame, besame mucho,” I whispered.

“Sweet talker.”

“We’d better hit the road. We won’t get in until midnight as it is,” I said. “Sorry it took so long for me to get ready this morning.”

We got their luggage arranged and Sophie slid to the center of the front seat and fastened the belt. Brittany slapped her hand away from my leg.

“Jacob is a good driver and doesn’t need you distracting him,” she said. “Keep your hands to yourself or you’ll have to sit by the door.” Then she giggled. Sophie turned to her niece and kissed her, squeezing her boobs playfully. I waited until they were settled before I put the truck in gear.

“What would I ever do without you to tell me what to do?” Sophie sighed.

We talked and caught up on her various adventures over the past few months of dancing. It was definitely going to be a good trip.


The downside was that neither Sophie nor Brittany could drive. Brittany was too young and Sophie was too short to reach the pedals in the truck without major adjusting. She was a little afraid of the tank. That meant I had a 600-mile drive ahead of me. At least both of Rachel’s passengers could switch off with her. I thought about having driven out west with Joan and whispered a little prayer for her.

We stopped at Bob Evans in Indianapolis for a late lunch. Both girls were appalled at how much I ate but I hadn’t eaten much breakfast. They ate chicken noodles, which is about as dainty a meal as you can get at Bob Evans. Then we turned west on I-70.

Brittany occupied the center seat until I stopped again just west of Terre Haute at the rest area when the girls began to complain that they would pee in their seats. The girls swapped seats again. At least they weren’t fighting over who got shotgun and who got me. Tradeoffs, I guess.

Fortunately, there was a warning posted that the rest area west of Effingham was closed and I remembered a Starbuck’s just off the freeway where we’d stopped on our spring break trip. Even with a fresh cup of coffee, I was shot by the time we got to St. Louis. It was already seven.

“Jacob, you shouldn’t drive all night. Let’s get a room and go on in the morning. Take the next exit,” Sophie demanded. We’d seen several motels posted on the exit sign so I headed in. I guess I’m just not made of the same stuff as Dad. I never understood how he could just drive for hours and hours without a break. Brittany directed me to a Colonial Inn and Sophie ran in to see about a room. She was old enough they would never think twice about renting one to her and she had a credit card.


I liked the room. It had one king-size bed.

I sent a text to Rachel and just said, “Too tired to go on. Stopping for the night. See you at the site tomorrow.”

I got a response that was short and sweet. “Us too. Have fun!”

I convinced Brittany and Sophie that I needed food before bed and they joined me at a café attached to the motel.

What the hell is the difference between a motel and a hotel these days? I can’t tell them apart. My best guess is that a motel has parking spaces. V1 understood it back in the days when hotels didn’t and motels were only located along the major cross-country routes. They were often just a row of cabins in someone’s cornfield. If you went to a hotel, you got off the train and caught a taxi to the front door. A bellman took your bags and an elevator operator took you to the right floor. Now? The only places that had bellmen as far as V1’s experience showed, were resorts that were supposed to be condos. Lord save us.

I powered through a steak and baked potato with a side salad. The ladies just had salad. They were going to be hungry girls by the end of the weekend. Personally, I couldn’t wait to buy one of those turkey legs I’d heard about.

It turns out they were hungry, all right. And I was the main course. Once we were back in the room, Sophie locked and bolted the door. Then they attacked. It’s a wonder there is a button left on my shirt. I was stripped in no time flat and shoved back on the bed with my cock waving.

“Don’t you want to let me brush my teeth?” I asked.

“After you eat my pussy,” Sophie said, straddling my head. I took my first long taste of that spicy Cuban pussy just as Brittany’s mouth engulfed my cock. Do I need to describe what came after that?

Of course. By the time Sophie came on my tongue, I was near coming in Brittany’s mouth but both girls rolled off me and grabbed my hand to drag me to the bathroom. Brittany started the shower as Sophie handed me my toothbrush.

“I really don’t mind having your taste on my tongue,” I said before I kissed her.

“But you need to cleanse your palate before the next course,” Sophie responded. I almost didn’t get around to using the toothbrush. Sophie was doing a good job of washing my mouth with her tongue. I heard a smack and Sophie jumped back. What an incredible body. She absolutely rippled from head to toe. If you’ve never made love to a dancer—I mean a real dancer, not a pole dancer—there is nothing like the lithe body and incredible flexibility. Brittany directed us into the shower and I got scrubbed between my two Latina lovers. Wow!

“Now you can taste the delights of the virgin coño,” Sophie said, pushing me toward Brittany, who was already sprawled out on a towel in bed with her legs parted. Now that’s a sight I’ll never tire of seeing. I dove in.

V1 still had occasional twinges about sex with little girls as I sometimes thought of them. Brittany and I had been fooling around since her quinceañera, though, and had been together with Sophie. Not only was Sophie older, I’d known her thirty years ago. Extending that to Brittany had proven remarkably easy. I didn’t know anything about Sophie’s V1 family other than they had been refugees back in the ‘60s. I’d gotten to know V3’s Adams family intimately and was all too happy to feast on this virgin (to men) fifteen-year-old pussy.

“I’m ready, Jacob. Come here and make love to me. I’ve been waiting for this opportunity.” Brittany pulled at my head and I followed her guidance, planting little kisses all along her body until I reached her lips.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this?” I asked as the head of my cock touched the heat of her sex.

“I’ve been ready for months but didn’t want to mess up school. Our schedules—your schedule was too chaotic to give me adequate time to enjoy. This is our weekend. I know we’re all going to work our tails off at the faire but I want you. I want you now.”

I felt Sophie’s hand on my cock, slicking it in Brittany’s juices and positioning me at her opening. Without any further hesitation I sank into my youngest girlfriend.

“I’ve never had a penis in my vagina, though Sophie has pushed just about everything else up there she could. You feel so good inside me.”

“You are so tight,” I gasped. “Are you sure you can take this?” In fact, I wasn’t sure I’d ever felt anything so tight. Sophie was incredibly snug but not even virgin Desi had been this tight. I pushed a little more and suddenly she opened up and I sank in to the hilt. Then she was as tight as a vise again. Brittany laughed.

“Beca’s the smallest of our girlfriends but her hand is bigger than your penis and it fit,” Brittany said. She what??? “Among the girls, we call Beca the puppet master.” She started pulsing her pussy, tightening and relaxing. I was in heaven.

“I can’t believe what control you have,” I moaned as she clamped down on my cock again.

“We’re dancers,” she laughed. That was another great feeling lancing through my body. “Sophie has been teaching me all about muscle control and core strengthening. I wanted you in me as far as you can go and I want to feel you slide back and in again.”

I obliged my lover. Everything else in the room disappeared as I looked into Brittany’s dark eyes. Sophie didn’t leave our side. I felt her snake a hand between us to stroke Britt’s clit for her. Her other hand petted my rump. Brittany and I just kept up the rhythm almost as if we were dancing in the sheets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.