Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 103

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 103 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“Cosplay. Why you just said the magic word!”
—Danika Stone, All the Feels


DESI AND I got to Indianapolis in plenty of time to stop at the hotel room Riko and Riley reserved for us. They’d put our costumes in our closet and then went to finish setting up their booth. Desi and I glanced at the clock and then at the bed. We tore the covers off the bed and the clothes off each other.

“I kept wanting you to go faster on the freeway so we’d have time for this,” she panted as my cock sank into her wet pussy. “Oh, Jacob! I love making love to you!”

“We have all weekend, Lover,” I said. “I want to be in this position frequently. As often as we can.”

“Can I be on top sometimes?” I rolled us over and Desi sat back, just doing little pelvic thrusts as I reached up to play with her breasts. Her head tilted back and her breath came in gasps. “I love this!”

“So do I, beautiful.” My hands slid down to caress her rippling stomach. I thought Desi had trimmed down a bit this spring, though it might be that her breasts got bigger. I lifted them and stroked the hard points of her nipples with my thumbs.

“I’m so ... Are you... ? Can you... ?” Desi’s movements became more pronounced, sliding my cock in and out as she slammed down on me. Yes, I was.

“Now!” I screamed as I pushed up into her and started spurting.

“Yes!” she answered. I was glad I kept hold of her boobs. That slowed her descent as she collapsed forward onto me. I let her down on my chest and reveled in the feel of her weight resting on me as we fought to catch our breath.

“We need to get cleaned up and over to the show,” I said. “I don’t want Riley and Riko mad at me the first night. I’d love it, though, if you promised to put your incredible vagina around my penis again later tonight.”

“You might have to lick it first. Just to make sure it’s ready,” she giggled.

“Oh, woe is me.”


PopCon attracts more characters from various media than a ComicCon. It was truly cross-cultural. I was amused to see a couple high-profile political leaders in the costume parade. Turned out, there was a booth displaying books including one titled Fake News: An Unauthorized Autobiography. I was tempted to pick it up. I hadn’t found anything humorous in any of the news I’d read in this life.

Of course, there were many costumes depicting favorite anime and comic book characters, especially those recently released in superhero movies. There was an entire Steampunk contingent. I was intrigued by the concept behind books like Jeffrey Cook’s Dawn of Steam and Nikki McCormack’s The Girl and the Clockwork Cat. There were a lot of cosplayers around their booth dressed as characters from the wide range of books in that genre.

“Riley has been wanting us to do a steampunk cosplay ever since you joined us,” Desi said as she strolled along beside me. “It will depend somewhat on the popularity at the Ren Faires.”

“They do steampunk at the Ren Faires?” I asked.

“Yes. And pirates. Lots of pirates.”

“I guess I can understand that.”

“The central themes continue to be medieval kings, knights, damsels in distress, and that sort of thing. Lots of handcrafts, too. Far more than what you see at the cons. But there have been increasing factions of pirates and steampunk cosplayers wandering around and even exhibiting.”

We got to the RPG section of the show floor and went to a performance platform to show off our costumes. I did some runs on the lute and Desi joined in with a story song she made up about the Bard’s Tale. She didn’t seem to need a set tune and I just kept playing one of the renaissance dance pieces I’d rehearsed. She fit the words to whatever tune I was playing.

We got applause and several people wanted to have pictures taken with us before we were moved off the platform and a couple of Hobbits took it over. Nice costumes.


“Reactions, responses, and reflections?” Riley asked as we sat at dinner. It took nearly half an hour after the show officially closed at ten to get the booth buttoned up and head for the hotel café. We were just getting food at eleven at night and I was a little impatient to get Des back to bed.

“Typical Friday crowd,” Desi said. “Lots of people in for a first look so when they come back tomorrow or Sunday, they’ll have their list of priorities. Fantasy novels seem to be making a comeback. New authors but the same elves, dwarves, and dragons of a century ago.” Riley looked at me.

“Noisy,” I said. “Acoustics in the hall are terrible. I don’t think even Desi is being heard more than five feet away. The lute doesn’t carry that far. I could be strumming a dummy instrument and no one would know.” It was true. We’d stopped five times at photo/performance stations and during one of the photos, someone had said, ‘Oh, you’re actually playing that!’

“We might need to look at amplification,” Riley said.

“Traffic in the booth was much as Desiree described it,” Riko said. “People standing just outside the range where we could engage, looking and pointing. A couple of sales to people who want to ‘blow their friends’ minds’ when they show up tomorrow.”

“We’ve always known Saturday was the big day here,” Riley said. “Do we need to make any major changes in order to do better tomorrow?”

“I don’t think the warrior woman companion costume is working well,” Desi said. “Jacob’s outfit is great but I’m doing the singing. I should go to more of a Snow White rig or sexy peasant girl. Even barmaid.”

“It would certainly loosen your performance up,” Riko posed. “You need to remember, though, that Jacob has his hands full already and won’t be able to protect you as well.”

“I think I can handle it,” Desi said.


“Lying in bed waiting for Jacob and thinking of all the fun we had here last fall,” Desi was saying into her phone when I left the bathroom. “Yes. If he’s not too tired. We can sleep in way late in the morning. We’re working noon to ten.— Yeah. I’m going to get it before we go instead of waiting till after.— Want to talk to him?” Desi handed me the phone and I listened to my sister.

“Hope you’re having fun,” she said.

“Oh, yeah. I think this is the only weekend we have all summer where Desi and I are alone. I want to take advantage of it as much as possible,” I laughed. Desi leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth. “Mmm.”

“I’d stick around and walk you through it, but I just got home from my route and haven’t eaten yet.”

“I wish you were here. I think Desi and I know how the pieces fit together, though.”

“Don’t make it too hard for her to walk tomorrow,” Em laughed. “Goodnight, J. Happy pussy and sweet dreams.”

“Goodnight, Em. Get some sleep. I sure don’t want you driving when you’re sleep deprived.”

We hung up and Desi pulled me over her. It didn’t last long but we slept well.


When we woke up in the morning, we continued to play until Riley knocked on the door and called, “Breakfast downstairs in half an hour. Don’t be late!” I pulled my spent cock out of Desi’s drenched pussy and kissed her again.

“Mmm. Didn’t your sister say not to make it hard for me to walk today?” she sighed.

“I’m sorry.”

“You never have to apologize for sex that good,” she said, kissing me again. “Now get the shower going so you can scrub my voluptuous peasant body and get me into a skirt.”

“Aren’t you going to wear a blouse, too?”

“I suppose. But I plan to be swinging free under it.”


Riley and Riko examined our costumes after breakfast and after she’d tweaked Desi’s nipples, made her go back to the room and put pasties on. I helped.

We turned our roles a little less bardic and just became traveling entertainers. That’s one thing about a con: no one really cares if they can recognize the character as long as you are creating one. Instead of focusing all our performance time on the platforms, I played as we walked up and down the aisles, through the lobby, and down the meeting room halls. We did hit the platforms as well, but we were doing pretty well just wandering. Like a wandering minstrel, I guess. Several of the larger booths invited us in to perform in front of their displays. That drew people to their offerings and gave us a safe space to entertain where we weren’t blocking aisles.

“Are you doing any Ren Faires this summer?” one of our hosts asked. His business was as an armorer and he had a variety of plastic but realistic looking swords and knives.

“We head for Lawrence, Kansas, midweek,” Desi said. “We’ll be at the Kansas Ren Faire for two weekends. We’ll have other characters joining us there.”

“Fantastic! I’ll have my full armory set up there. None of this plastic stuff. You’ll be welcome to stop and entertain at my shop any time,” he said. “I’m Dustin Kane, armorer, at your service. Let me give you my card. Give me a call when you get to Lawrence and we’ll go out to eat. I’d love to get together with you.” Well, that was obvious. He was doing his best to be inclusive, but Desi’s cleavage was like a magnet to his eyes. I could see clearly what he wanted to get together with.

Still, another friendly venue at the next stop.

The place got busier and more crowded as the day turned to evening. Riley got us all sandwiches and we ate in the booth. He crammed his down so he could deal with customers while Riko ate in peace. I was glad to see the booth had been busy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.