Crazyies - Cover

Crazyies

Copyright© 2020 by psychward

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Peter works at a psychward ,strange things start happening where he lives at he hits 18

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Horror   Humiliation   Spanking  

The white flowers in the forest glowed in the cool moon light, roads were covered in white snow. This village always had that feel as if the whole town has been covered in a big wet cloth as if the even breathing felt laborious, peter couldn’t wait till he get out of this town. He was staring at the ceiling thinking about ways in which he will enjoy when he does get out.Peter applied to most of the university that out Harmon county, if stars align maybe he can will get accepted by at least by one of the universities. A loud scream broke peter thought train.

Peter got up from the bed and dragged his chair to the window and looked out the window. He could see liz tied to the bed as she twisted and turned as if she was fighting a invisible demon.Peter heard a knock on his door, it was his little brother.

“Is she really possessed by a demon” his brother asked peter

“Well it’s just that she is going through a tough time, things will settle down she will be fine”

“But everybody at school say that she eats people and that we shouldn’t go near house”

It was a old house with paint peeling off and with damp wood

“No that’s not quiet true”

“But all my friends don’t even come to our house because she is a demon” said Dave with an exasperated tone

“Father said we will be moving soon so maybe that might help”

“okay” said Dave before leaving peter’s room

Peter worked in a mental facility, they paid good money for him, but never did he see a case as severe as her, convulsions, saying that she is in burning, screams that made most people will shudder.

“Do you know what kind of things people tell to my face, just because I have a crazy step sis?” Elaine screamed at her mother

“You should lower your voice, young Lady”

“Well yeah, my voice is the problem, not the screams of my crazy step sister Liz.Can you even see the irony?”

“i am not in the mood to argue this with you”

“Mom for the last 3 years we dealt with her, she didn’t improve one bit, my social life went to shit.I am not Elaine I am the one with the crazy sister.Do you even care about me?”

“What do you want me to do?” Elaine’s mother said breathing out a big sigh

“I get that, after year after Ted’s death Liz started behaving weird and something went wrong with her, but we can’t live our entire life with the guilt, we have our own life to live.it’s just horrible to live this way”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.