Lisa Simpson Lost Found and Finally Fucked
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Adam.F

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lisa Simpson wakes up at 7 am excited today is the day she gets to go to capitol city alone, she ends up lost in little Haiti, Willie finds her and fucks her in his truck on the way back to Springfield.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Rough  

Locations: The Simpson House, Ned’s RV.

Homer and Marge are talking in their living room

Marge: “Oh Homie, it’s great Lisa is safe and will be home soon.”

Homer: “Yeah Marge it is great that Lisa is safe now.

Meanwhile upstairs in Bart’s room, the room appears to be empty but for Bart’s left leg as he leaves through the window and climbs into his tree house and then down into the rear yard

Bart: Muttering, “Lisa should have been home by now. I don’t believe it takes so long to unload a few flowers from an RV.”

Bart uses his skateboard and heads for school at high speed using many years of experience to jump and dodge the wreckage strewn across the streets of Springfield by the tornado. Bart sees the trail of broken wood that was once groundskeeper Willie’s shack and the target of many of Bart’s attacks with his catapult. Bart spots Ned Flanders’ RV on the school car park and skids to a halt close to the side window of the van.

Bart drags Willie’s old bed frame over to the side of Ned’s RV and leans it against the side of the camper van. Bart uses the bed as a ladder and looks in through the side window.

Bart: Thinks, ‘Huh, I see why my sister’s so late getting home now. Man Willie’s cock is massive, how the hell did he get all that meat in my sister’s tiny body?’

Bart watches as Lisa clambers off of Willie’s cock, she’s almost standing upright above Willie’s body before his cockhead finally slips from her cunt and falls against his belly, Bart is so close to the action that he actually hears the ‘Plop!’ as Willie’s cock disengages from Lisa’s cunt and the ‘Slap!’ as it hits his belly. Lisa drops to her knees at Willie’s side and begins to clean both Willie’s semen and her own juices off of Willie’s cock with her tongue.

Lisa: Between slurping the mess from Willie’s cock and belly, “Will you be able to get hard again soon if I keep doing this Willie, I’d really like to try and have at least one more orgasm before you take me home.”

Willie: “Lisa me darlin’, I’m no’ a young man ‘naymore! There’s a limit to how many times I can fuck in a day. Do you really need more cock again so soon?”

Lisa: “I guess I’m being a little greedy but I’ve never felt anything like it before in my life and now that I’ve discovered sex I just want to do it all the time.”

Bart watches his sister sucking Willie’s cock trying to bring it back to life, Bart feels something stirring in his pants and he reaches down to touch himself. Bart pushes his shorts down to his knees, his cock has never looked so big before. Even though Bart’s cock is hard as iron and Willie’s cock is totally flaccid, Willie’s cock is ten times longer than Bart’s.

Bart: Looking down at his cock, “Man, you should be ashamed of yourself, you’re just not trying, look at Willie’s cock, it’s fast asleep but it still puts you to shame man!”

Bart looks through the RV window again, Lisa has turned and her bum is now pointing straight at Bart, her legs wide open, Bart can see deep inside his older sister’s body because Willie’s cock has stretched her cunt so wide open. Bart starts to rub his cock as he watches a huge lump of groundskeeper Willie’s jellified spunk fall from Lisa’s wide open cunt. Bart feels his own orgasm building as he rubs even harder as he watches his sister swallowing 8 inches of Willie’s cock deep into her throat. Bart’s knees begin to buckle, this isn’t his first orgasm at his own hand but it is the fastest he’s ever got there, suddenly he shoots, his jizz hits the side of Ned’s RV, running down the side of the van. Bart is shocked, this is the first time he’s actually produced spunk when he masturbated himself and it was all because of seeing his sister and groundskeeper Willy naked and fucking on the bed.

Willie: “Och lassie, if you really think you need more...” Lisa nods her head, the movement made easier, even though she had two thirds of his cock in her mouth because he was still flaccid. “ ... d’ya ken that when we were in Capitol City, I wa talking to the Haitian food vender in the market?”

Lisa: Pulls her mouth off of Willie’s cock, disappointed that Willie is still flaccid, “You mean that huge black man who was selling you your ethnic herbs and spices?”

Willie: “Aye lassie, he’s the one. Well, the thing is lass; he told me yesterday that he would love to fuck you. If you’re sure that you want more sex, I can phone him up and ask him to drive over here and fuck you.”

Lisa: Thinking it over, ‘Yesterday I had been frightened when one of the Haitian men had startled me by talking to me from the shadows of an alleyway and had made me run into Willie.’ Lisa smiled at herself, ‘And that had a wonderful outcome.’ “Willie, I’m really frightened by such big black men, I only know two black men, well, one brown and one black, that’s Apu Nahasapeemapetilon from the Kwik-E-Mart and Dr. Julius Hibbert and I’m not scared of them because I’ve known them both all of my life.”

Willie: “Using his mobile phone to call his supplier, “Hi man, remember the wee lassie that ran into me ... Yes, Lisa, that’s right. Well, she needs more than I can offer and I’m looking for help ... Yes ... Yes okay ... I’ll try and get her back here for eight o’clock tonight.

Bart is listening to Willie and Lisa talking about black men coming over to fuck Lisa but he’s stopped looking at them, he is standing staring at the aluminium siding of Ned’s RV, watching his thin stream of jizz rolling slowly down towards the tarmac.

Bart climbs down his impromptu ladder and pulls it away from the side of the RV, he searches his pocket for a handkerChief to clean his little flaccid cock of the remanants of his spunk but then he remembers that he’s Bart Simpson and the last time he had a handkerChief in his trouser pocket was eight years ago when he was just two years old. He pulls his pants up and wipes his cock off on his underpants; he runs around to the right hand side of the van, bangs on the door with his fist and then opens the door and lets himself in.

Willie: “What the hell do you think you’re doing boy! How dare you...”

Bart: “Don’t have a cow man; I see you and my sister there naked man! My folks want Lisa home now so get dressed.”

Willie: “We still have to unload the supplies. I’ll bring her along in a few minutes.”

Bart: “No way man, I’m taking Lisa with me right now, if I don’t I’m going straight home to tell my dad about you two being in here naked together and he’ll call Chief Wiggum!”

Willie looks apologetically over at Lisa.

Willie: “I’m sorry lass but you’d better go with ye kin, he can make a barrow load of trouble for us.”

As Lisa pulls her dress over her head Willie doodles on a scrap of paper, he draws a picture of a bumble bee, followed by a picture of a human ear and a hat, an apple core with teeth marks in it. He was doodling two pieces of steak together on a plate as Lisa finished dressing, she watched as Willie moved on to his last doodle, a tin can with the label saying Hat inside.

Lisa looked confused for a moment, then she smiled and nodded her head, she had read the doodles as a message in code, ‘Bee ear hat eaten 2 meats hat tin’ or, ‘Be here at eight to meet Haitian.’

Bart looked at Willie’s doodles and he saw, ‘Wasp, ear, cap, apple, steak, can.’ Made about as much sense to Bart as Math did.

Lisa: As she and Bart walk across the school field, “Bart, please don’t tell mum and dad what you saw.”

Bart: “You know me Lisa, I don’t like telling the ‘MAN’ nothing but as a good citizen it is my duty to inform on Willie and you being naked in Ned’s van.”

Lisa: Her voice cracking a little with the strain, “Is that all you saw Bart, just me and Willie in the RV with no clothes on?”

Bart: “Why do you ask Lisa? Were you and groundskeeper Willie doing something else?”

Lisa: Thinking, ‘My God am I lucky that my brother isn’t the sharpest knife in the box. He has no idea what a man and a girl would want to be naked for anything other than to keep cool when the AC’s out!’

Lisa relaxes, there is a skip in her step, her worries that Bart had seen more of what she and Willie had been doing than he had has just evaporated.

The Simpson house, some minutes later

Lisa is hugged and kissed by her mother.

Marge: “Oh Lisa, me and your father were so worried when you didn’t get home last night before the tornado hit. I did tell you to ring if there were any problems though!”

While Lisa and Marge are hugging Bart is being scolded for sneaking out of the house and not telling his parents where he was going. They would have stopped him though because the storm had left so much dangerous debris all over Springfield it wasn’t safe for a 10 year old boy to be out and about.

Lisa: “I tried mum, honest I did, when I dialled our number from a call box on Main Street in Capitol City the operator cut in and told me that all of the lines were down between Capitol City and Springfield.”

Marge: “How did you end up with groundskeeper Willy in Ned Flanders’ RV?”

Lisa: “He was in the city picking up supplies, sacks of grass seeds and flower seeds for our school as well as the church, he saw me at the bus stop waiting for the bus home but he’d just heard on the radio that all public transport had stopped running between Capitol City and all the northern towns and that the National Guard were talking about closing the highways off altogether any time.”

Marge pulls Lisa into the kitchen so that they aren’t disturbed by the fight that is going on between homer and Bart in the living room and so that she can talk to Lisa in private.

Marge: “Lisa, now before you say anything I want to tell you that you’ve done nothing wrong, nothing at all...”

Lisa: Thinks, ‘Oh mum, if you only knew!’

Marge: “ ... I know that whatever happened last night was totally out of your control...” Marge is struggling to find the words to say, “ ... did anything happen?”

Lisa: Thinks, ‘Now what is my mother getting at?’ “Well mum, there was a massive storm and a tornado passed within feet of Ned Flanders’ RV while me and groundskeeper Willy were inside the van, is that what you mean?”

Marge: Shaking her head and swallowing hard because her mouth was so dry, “No darling, not outside the RV, inside. Did anything happen to you while you were inside the RV. I mean, did Willie do anything to you?”

Lisa: “What do you mean mum?”

Marge: Looking very uncomfortable, “What I meant was, how did you sleep?”

Lisa: “Oh, I see ... I slept very well thank you, Willy parked the RV in a stand of large old trees that kept the worst of the wind off of the truck!”

Marge: Exasperated now, “No Lisa, no, no, no. That’s not what I meant at all. Where did you sleep?”

Lisa: Smiling, “Ah, I see, I’m sorry mummy; I’m almost as big an idiot as my brother Bart! I slept on the bench seat next to the side door.”

Marge: “And what about Willie? Where did he sleep?”

Lisa: “He slept on the bench seat opposite the one I slept on.”

Marge licked her lips to try and moisten her dry mouth as she thought back to two weeks earlier when she slipped into groundskeeper Willie’s shack at the side of the sports field at Bart and Lisa’s school. Marge had almost been caught at Willie’s front door as Lisa’s class ran out onto the sports field.

Willie had stripped Marge naked in minutes, naturally she was saying “No! No! No!” with her mouth but her eyes and her body were saying “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Marge still loved her Homie, he was the only man she had ever loved, all the way back to high school! She felt incredibly guilty about what she was doing with Willie in his shack and doubly so because she could see her daughter out on the sports field playing softball as Willie moved in on her, he was rubbing his cock in his hand as he kissed her, he was so big, so, so big. In all of her life Marge had thought she was happy with Homer and his fat six inch cock. That was until the evening of the PTA dance three weeks earlier. Willie had turned up in his ceremonial kilt, Marge had been climbing the back stairs from the kitchen to the ballroom, Willie had been standing on the step below her on the stairs but he still managed to fuck her from behind. That time Marge only sampled a half of Willies monster cock, she had thought that Homer’s cock was fat but Willie’s cock was an order of magnitude fatter and longer, so much longer. Marge was lost in a moment, a moment of madness and as Willie fucked her she never dropped a single sandwich from the tray she was hauling up to the ballroom.

The PTA dance may have been the first time that Marge ever had sex with a man other than her Homie but in the succeeding three weeks Marge had visited Willie at his shack in the school grounds or met him on the highway, parked in his old truck, Marge chuckled at the way Willie called his truck a ‘Trook’. Counting the first time, Marge and Willie had fucked about eighteen times in the past three weeks. Marge wasn’t sure if she was worried that Willie had interfered with Lisa, molested her, possibly even fucked her or was she jealous that her eleven year old daughter had gotten to spend the night with Willie when all she had managed was eighteen snatched moments with him.

Marge: “Ned Flanders’ RV has a double bed in a separate bedroom doesn’t it? How come one of you didn’t sleep on that in the RV?”

Lisa: “Ned told Willie to put the seeds in that room, Ned covered the bed and the carpet with plastic sheeting so that nothing would get dirty or damaged. Willie’s going to have to ask Ned if he can borrow the RV for a little longer though because his shack was totally destroyed by the tornado.”

Marge: “My God Lisa, if Willie had been at home he could have been hurt or worse, he could have been killed.”

Lisa: “Yes, I thought that it was a good thing that we didn’t manage to get back to Springfield last night...” Lisa smiled to herself and thought, ‘Good for two reasons!’ “ ... but Willie will need some bottled gas and somewhere to get electricity from, the RV’s a bit bleak with no AC, no refrigerator, no hot water, no TV and no lighting. We had to go to bed last night at seven o’clock in the evening.”

Marge: A shiver running through her body at Lisa mentioning going to bed with Willie, “I’ll give Willie a call, Homer has a bottle of gas from the barbecue and Willie can park on our drive and hook up to...”

Lisa: In a state of shock, “No! I mean, well ... Willie needs to be close to school so he can rebuild his shack as soon as possible.”

Marge: “Oh, you’re probably right darling, I was just thinking...”

Marge licked her lips again. She knew exactly why she wanted Willie on her doorstep! Homer wasn’t overly demanding in the bedroom, once a month he asked Marge for sex, about four times a month he asked her for oral sex and on every other night of the month all Homer wanted at bedtime was a little hand relief and he would fall asleep quite happily and surprisingly deeply. Marge would go into their bathroom, wash her hand, her face or between her legs. She never woke Homer on her return to bed, even if she wanted to look after her own sexual needs, she never had any worries, no matter how hard she drove herself, Homer never stirred. Marge knew perfectly well that if Willie was parked on her drive she’d be able to spend most of the night in his bed fucking and being fucked by his monster cock.

Marge: “ ... oh nothing, you’re right of course, Willie needs to be close to the school to look after it as well as re-build his shack, The PTA might be able to get Willie an electricity supply from the bandstand and I’ll tell Homer to find the barbecue and disconnect the gas bottle so I can take it over to Willie so he can at least get the cooker working.”

After dinner in Lisa’s bedroom.

Lisa is pacing up and down her bedroom, she checks the time about once every thirty seconds, she knows it’ll take her thirty minutes to walk to school if she takes the field paths but she doesn’t want to leave it until the last minute to sneak out of the house. Lisa has no idea that Bart is watching her as she frets over the safest time to leave the house; she really wants to get to Willie before the Haitian man gets there so she can have a little private time with Willie before she tries her second lover out. Lisa knows that her father is on the early shift at the power plant and that he usually heads off to bed at seven o’clock in the evening and her mother usually went to bed at the same time as her father even if it meant her mother getting up at four o’clock with Homer to do his breakfast and his lunch pail before starting to clean the ground floor of the house.

Bart watches his mother and father as they climb the stairs, Bart jumps into his bedroom and slips into bed just as his mother opens his bedroom door and smothers him in kisses while Homer ruffles his son’s hair and wishes him a good night. As soon as Bart’s bedroom door is closed he jumps out of bed and pulls his black leather jacket on over his pyjama top. He’d taken the precaution of wearing his normal shorts to bed so he could make the fastest getaway possible.

Bart is out of his window and in the tree opposite the back bedroom windows in time to see Lisa kissing Homer on his cheek and then Marge and Homer leaving Lisa’s bedroom, closing her bedroom door behind them. Bart watched Lisa checking her bedside clock, it was five minutes past seven, Lisa got out of bed, she removed her nighty revealing that she was wearing her outdoor clothes under it.

Lisa didn’t rush out of her bedroom like Bart did. She went to her wardrobe and took out a selection of soft toys that she arranged under her sheet so it looked like she was still in bed fast asleep, just in case anyone looked in through her bedroom door.

Bart: Slapping his forehead and whispers to himself, “Doh! How come I didn’t think to do that man?”

Lisa is in a hurry but she is still just in control enough to lift her window slowly so its journey up the frame is silent. Lisa slips out of her bedroom window and crawls along the branch connecting her bedroom window to the large tree in the back garden.

Bart: Stepping onto the branch in front of Lisa, “Going somewhere man?”

Lisa: So shocked that she almost fell from the branch, “Bart, what the hell are you doing out here, you should be in bed!”

Bart: “If I should be in bed then so should you!”

Lisa: “I’m older than you so I can stay up later than you!”

Bart: “Pish! You’re only one year older than me and I watched you pretending to mum and dad that you were in bed and going to go to sleep!”

Lisa was upset that her brother was ruining her well made plans and she turned on the branch as if she was heading back to her room.

Bart: “I won’t tell mom and pop that I saw you fucking Willie and then sucking his cock, I won’t even tell them that you’re sneaking off now to have sex with a big black man but you have to let me come and watch you doing it!”

Lisa was shocked, how the hell had Bart worked out what Willie’s coded note had meant, he could barely read at the level of a four year old so he wouldn’t have stood a chance at deciphering the glyphs that Willie drew for her.

Lisa: “What makes you think that I’m sneaking out to meet anyone?”

Bart: “Well, because basically I saw you and Willie having sex in Ned’s RV and I saw you trying to make Willie hard so that you could do it with him again and when you couldn’t fluff him up again, he told you that his Haitian friend would fuck you but he couldn’t get to Springfield until eight o’clock tonight.”

Lisa gasped, she stopped in her tracks halfway back to her bedroom and looked back at her brother, her eye was drawn to Bart’s shorts. All Bart’s talk of sex had inflated his cock and Lisa saw the bulge forming a tent in Bart’s shorts.

Lisa: “Bart, I don’t have very long, as you know, the man from Capitol City is due to arrive in just forty minutes time and I want to be there so he doesn’t go straight back home again. I’m willing to go into the tree house with you and suck your wiener for you if you just go back to bed after and let me go to see Willie on my own.”

Bart: Thinks to himself, ‘Well sis, if you want to give me a bonus I’ll let you but I’m still going to follow you to Ned’s RV after you’ve finished with me in the tree house.’ “Okay Lisa, you have a deal but you have to make me shoot off before you can go!”

Lisa: “You have a deal but as soon as you cum you have to go straight back to bed!”

Bart clambers around the tree and into the tree house. By the time Lisa enters Bart has stripped out of his shorts and underpants. Lisa doesn’t hesitate; she drops to her knees in front of Bart and starts to suck his cock.

Bart: Wonders to himself, ‘If Lisa is willing to suck my cock to make me go back to bed, just how far is she willing to go?’ “This isn’t working Lisa, man! I’ll never cum like this, I need to see your kitty, see if that turns me on more!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.