Christy Gets Pimped - Cover

Christy Gets Pimped

Copyright© 2019 by jmikeusl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Christy needs money for rent and very reluctantly gets her ass pimped out to pay the bills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First  

The black guy put on his clothes and stated he had put a large load of cum in her pussy. “She probly gon be pregnent with my black baby” he smirked. He left.

Christy closed her legs, put her hands over her face and whimpered, “I am such a whore, not only that but now I’m a whore that fucks niggers!”

She got up slowly and hobbled to her bathroom. “FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!” she screamed. When I went to her bathroom, I saw her sitting over her toilet ... my eyes bulged at the long streams of sperm dangling from her fucked pussy. “All that came out of him????” “FUCK! I’m going to be pregnant! Pregnant by a DAM NIGGER!”

“Christy, calm down, calm down, no one will ever know about this.”

After she showered, I asked her if she was okay. She said she guessed so. I gave her five thousand dollars. “This is five thousand dollars!!!” she exclaimed.

“I know, but you did a great job.” “I did?” she grinned. “You sure did.” She actually smiled and said, “Hmm, maybe being a nigger whore is not so bad.” I said I know, five thousand is a lot of money. She said thank you and I left.

So, I never heard from Christy again until 2011. She calls me...”Hey...” “Hey, who’s this?” I asked. “Christy.” “Oh hey! How’s it going?”

“Can you come see me?” she asked.

“Well, yea, why?”

“I’ll tell you when you get here.”

“Okay.”

I get to her house and she answers the door sobbing.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I need money again”

“Why, aren’t you working?”

She began crying, “I was fired!”

“Why?”

“Well, it’s a long story and I don’t feel like telling all of it right now. I need money, though.”

“How much?”

“A lot.” she replied.

“Ok, well, you know what you have to do, right?”

“Yes, yes, fuck niggers, right?”

“Right!” “So, you need a lot of money which I’m willing to help you with, but I’m pimpin your white pussy out to black men, do you understand me?”

“Yea”

“I don’t want to hear no bullshit or excuses from you when I set up black dick for you, do you understand?”

“yes!”

“I’m serious Christy, when I bring a black man here, I expect you to spread your dam legs and let him have his way with that pussy, do you understand me!?”

“YES, YES I DO!”

“Take your fuckin clothes off right now bitch!!”

“Wh-, what?”

I gripped her small neck hard with my hand, “UNDRESS BITCH!”

Christy removed her clothing. Dam she looked good too, nice b cup titties, small waist, beautiful full white ass.

“Bend over bitch!”

Now Christy was beginning to understand our new pimp/whore relationship.

I slapped her ass hard making her yelp like an animal. She stayed bent over for me.

This was really turning me on and I pulled out my erect dick and pushed into her hard. My body slapping against her amazing ass while I held her in place gripping her hips. Dam her pussy felt so good and within minutes I empties my nuts.

As I dressed, I announced to Christy, “I’ll be bringing a few black dicks over later.”

“A few? More than one?” she stupidly asked.

“Do you want a lot of money or not!?”

“Yes, I just have never been with more than one guy at a time before.”

“Well, you’re a nigger whore now, remember? And I’m your pimp (I grip her ass) and this white ass is gon make us a lot of money.”

With a look of dread and despair she said, “I guess I have no choice, I have no job or anyone else that can help me.”

“Okay, good, go wash that ass and I’ll see you later.”

I contacted a black friend who I knew was hung and would want to fuck Christy. “Dude, do you have any hung friends that want some white pussy?”

“Are you kiddin man?” he asked.

“I’m serious, I mean hung, not just big, I mean hung!” I emphasized. I showed him a picture of Christy nude.

“Dayum! I gotcha man, hold on a sec...” He then called a friend of his, “hey man, we got a fine ass white girl to fuck again, git them same guys that was with us before.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.