Christy Gets Pimped - Cover

Christy Gets Pimped

Copyright© 2019 by jmikeusl

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Christy needs money for rent and very reluctantly gets her ass pimped out to pay the bills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First  

Around 2006, my girlfriend and I had been broken up for almost a year. We had remained friends even though we had broken up. She calls me one day and says she needs some money. I asked her how much. She says she needed 875 for rent and another 1050 for her car payments. I said thats a lot of money, and I asked her what or how can she repay me. She said she fuck me whenever I wanted her. I laughed and said I didnt need to pay for pussy but thanks. She asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted to video her fuck a black man. I could tell she did not like that.

She said no, I cant do that. I said okay then. She asked was there anything else. I said no. After some bickering back and forth she finally said bye. She calls back later and says she cannot believe I asked her to fuck a black man. I said well, your asking for a lot of money, and I knew she could never repay me, so thats what it would take if I give her the money. There was a long pause, she said, I’ll call you back.

She calls me back the next morning, she was upset, crying, she asked me again if there was anything else she could do for the money. I said no. She got a little angry and said, ok, I’ll do it! I guess ... She asked could she do it today. I said yes, I’d set it up and call her back. I asked her if I set this up was she going to do it for sure. She said yes.

I called a black friend of mine and told him the situation and asked him if he wanted to fuck her. He said hell yeah! I told him to come to my house and we’d go to her house. He asked why was she doing this and I told him she needed the money. “How much she need?” he asked. About 2000 I said. “Dam, that’s a lot of money!” “I know, that’s why I’m pimping her ass out. I’m going to video this too and sell it around town.” “Good idea man, i’ll help you.”

I called Christy and told her me and a friend would be there soon. She asked if I’d have her money. I said yes. “I can’t believe I’m doing this, this is so nasty.” she remarked. I said well it’s up to you but I need to know now for sure because we’d be coming there soon. “I have no choice, I can’t lose my apartment and my car.” “Okay. we will be there soon.”

We arrived at her house and she hurriedly let us in. She was wearing only a tshirt and white fullback panties. She wouldn’t look at us directly as she led us to her bedroom. Once in her bedroom, I looked at her face and she looked like she had been crying. I asked her if she was okay. She said she was stressed and hadn’t gotten much sleep. She then asked, “Okay, now what.” I told her to sit on the side of her bed. The black guy stood in front of her, his crotch in her face. She had a look of dread on her face. She looked at me with a “now what” look. I instructed her to push his shorts down. She pushed down his shorts, uncovering his long dick. It almost hung to his knees. Christy got up and said, “Ill be right back.” She told me to come to the bathroom with her. In the bathroom, she closed the door. “I HAVE NEVER HAD A DICK THAT BIG!” her voice low but stern. “I told her my friend will go easy.”

Christy pushed down her panties and sat on toilet and peed, her face in her hands. “Okay, okay, I can’t believe I’m fucking some black guy with a big dick, a black dick” “i am such a slut, a whore.” I said, “Look, fuck all that, do this and get paid, and try to enjoy it.” She wiped her pussy and we went back to her bedroom and looked at me like, “now what.” I told her to sit back on bed and start sucking his dick.

Christy grabbed his long dick and put what she could of his dick in her mouth. Christy’s mouth is small and she basically could only get the head of his dick in her mouth. My black friend moaned, “dam her mouth feels hot”, “suck my black dick baby” Watching her suck back and forth his dick, her face squinty and grimaced, made me hard immediately. His dick now hard and even bigger. “Awww shit, suck that dick you lil white racist ho.” Christy moaned like she wanted to say something, but he held her head and mouth in place, “don’t talk ho, keep suckin that black dick” “I know yo white mouth is hurtin, but this shit is feelin so fuckin good ho”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.