Alene Raven's New Life - Year II
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - With magic at her disposal, Alene learns to live life one day at a time (contains hyper futanari and excessive cum).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

The sound of birds chirping cheerfully broke into Angie’s dream, slowly she opened her eyes, the world a blur of color. The first thing she noticed after the bird’s song was the thick smell of cum that lingered in the air, yesterday’s events came back to her. She had good sex with Alene, no, not any good sex, she saw two goddesses duel it out. Angie recalled Alene’s massive beast filling her womb and stretching her pussy before cumming so hard she inflated Angie to unnatural proportions, she could feel the weight of the cum still in her belly. The world started to come into focus and Angie wiggled her feet, she noticed the sofa below her was soaked with what must have been cum that escaped her when she slept. she patted her belly and a smile came to her face, it felt like she was full term, maybe a bit smaller. Slowly but surely Angie lifted herself on the wet sofa, trying to balance herself, a stream of cum leaked out of her and hit the carpet. She watched her belly deflate to about 5 months pregnant as the carpet was ruined.

“That was heavenly,” she declared to herself and turned towards the kitchen. Nadia was on the counter, her back turned to Angie who made her way over quietly, not wanting to wake anyone. Her foot landed on something wet, she looked down, it was an ocean of cum surrounding the counter Nadia rested on.


“Nadia?” A soft voice pierced her deep slumber. Nadia felt a soft hand rest on her shoulder, “wake up love, are you ok?”

“I’m fine,” Nadia’s voice cracked, her throat was dry. She felt her belly, stretched out with cum. She loved it when she had so much cum inside her womb. She reached to feel her belly, it was huge.

“Feeling well?” The voice asked again, Nadia’s eyes focused on Angie’s face. “Yes, can you bring me a glass of water?” Nadia asked as she lifted her body to sit on the counter.

“So, how was Nicky?” Angie asked as she handed the glass to Naida who swallowed the whole thing down.

“Wow,” Nadia recalled the events that transpired the day before, “Nicky was amazing, her cock wasn’t as big as Alene’s but she sure knows how to use it.”

“Clearly,” Angie said and pointed at the cum covered floor around the counter and focused on Nadia’s abdomen.

“You’re no pushover either,” Nadia fired back at Angie while her pussy leaked cum, helping the pool at Angie’s feet to grow.

“so, where are the two goddesses?” Angie asked.

“I don’t know,” Nadia said, “the last thing I remember was Nicky’s massive orgasm ending as I fell asleep.”


Alene heard voices talking. She felt great, slept well. She remembered what happened the day before. She gave Nicky a cock, and it worked great, unlike what happened with Jen. Alene could feel her skin rest on a wet surface, she could guess it was cum by the smell. Tasting a bit, she knew it wasn’t her cum, she cast a spell to make her cum a sweet mango flavor but this was more of a salty-sweet taste. “Nicky’s cum must have leaked out of me,” Alene thought as she opened her eyes and saw Angie and Nicky across the sea of cum surrounding her.

“I’m over here,” she called the girls, their eyes filled with shock as they noticed her.

“Who did this to you?” Nadia asked as she and Angie came to her.

“Did what?” she inquired, not understanding what’s wrong.

“Alene, your belly,” Angie said. Alene placed her hand on her stomach and gasped at what she felt. Looking down she could clearly see her belly, extended with massive amounts of cum. “So, this is how you feel girls?” Alene wondered, “feels amazing.”

“We know,” the girls said in unison, caressing their bellies.

“I must look pregnant with quadruplets,” Alene announced, “can you please help me up?”

The girls each took a hand and pulled Alene to a standing position. as she became accustomed to her new center of mass a torrential stream of cum escaped her cunt and audibly crushed on the floor, causing her to gasp. “I need a bath,” Alene complained as she noticed her right half was covered with cum.

“We all do,” Angie said.

“But where’s Nicky?” Nadia wondered.

“Right there,” Alene pointed at Nicky, she was sleeping on the floor in a pool of cum. Her belly slightly inflated. Between her legs, cum was flowing in a gentle trickle out of her pussy and above it rested a small penis. She smiled and yawned deeply, “good morning girls.”

“Good morning princess.” Alene giggled.

“Great morning,” Nicky corrected her, “thank you.”

“No, thank you,” Alene said as she petted her huge belly, “I never imagined how amazing this feels.”

Nicky got on her feet, cum covering her back and hair. Angie and Naida felt lost, clearly something happened yesterday after they fell asleep.

“Alene, Nicky, could you please tell us what happened?” Nadia asked.

“Basically, we fucked each other simultaneously,” Alene summarized.

“At the same time?” Angie marveled.

“Yes,” Alene continued, “And Nicky won, look what she did to me.” She pointed at her abdomen.

“This is my uniqueness, I think...” Nicky said with an unsure voice.

“I’ll agree with that,” Nadia said addressing Alene, “the only time I saw someone come more was when you fucked Paula.”

“I’m really glad for you,” Angie complimented Nicky, “but can we please, please, please shower now?”

The girls laughed and agreed with her, taking to the showers to freshen up. When they finished they spent the morning cleaning the living room and kitchen, a complex task as from time to time one of the girls would moan as more cum left her womb and crashed to the floor. With hard work (and a sprinkle of magic), they sat down for lunch in the clean kitchen.

“This cleaning is a nightmare,” Complained Nicky.

“Don’t whine,” Alene teased her, “most of the mess came out of you, you should work double hard on cleaning.”

Angie and Nadia looked at each other with a smile. Knowing what goes on in her friend’s mind Nadia spoke: “If that’s your logic Angie and I should rest and have drinks while you girls clean, we don’t have cum.”

“OK, OK,” Alene said, “point taken, we have to find a solution for cleaning the house.”

Angie had an interesting look on her face, “Alene, how far are we willing to go with this solution?”

“As far as we want. We have money, so whatever solution we come up with, we can fund it.”

“I have an idea then,” Angie exclaimed, “look, you’re cumming a lot, and now with Nicky in our life there’s even more cum to deal with, Mops won’t cut it here. I say we go for a renovation for the house, a makeover to better suit our needs.”

Nadia’s mind was clearly racing after hearing Angie: “Wow, that’s a wonderful idea, we can have drains running along the floor and we’ll have robot’s that wipe the floor!”

Nicky was on her phone, her mind also ablaze with ideas, “we can get waterproof furniture, that way we can cum as much as we want!”

The girls spent the rest of the afternoon planning, thinking and working on how to make the makeover a reality. By 7 PM they managed to find a female contractor ready for work and made her sign a nondisclosure agreement.

“How much?” Nicky asked.

“Two hundred grand and a one-night stand with us once the contract is finished,” Alene explained.

“Can we stay here while they work?” Angie inquired.

“Sadly no,” Nadia explained, “We should leave the house for a month, we need to find a place to stay for now.”

“I’d offer my place but I think it’s too small, the whole thing is one small room,” Angie said in an unhappy voice.

Nicky looked worried, “I’d offer my place, but I don’t want to go back there after what happened with Jen.”

“It’s OK Nicky,” Naida calmed her, “you don’t have to go back there if you don’t want to. Alene, ideas?”

“Well, we do have money, I’ll tell you what I want but please don’t make fun of me?” Alene asked and the girls leaned in to hear her. “I want us all to go to the US, I’ve never been there before, it can be fun.”

Nadia’s eyes lit up, “that’s a great idea, let’s work on that.” The girls wasted no time, like a squad of skilled soldiers, they worked on closing all the loose ends. In a few hours, they wrapped everything up.

“So, we have three days to choose all the furniture, pack our stuff and board the plane to Florida?” Alene concluded.

“Right,” Angie confirmed, “I also called our friend Paula, she started walking again, she’ll manage the work while we are away.”

Alene looked at Angie, the busty vixen had such a great influence on her life. She helped Alene with Paula and took care of Tobbuc Inc. and was simply there for her and Nadia. She wanted to do something for her. “Thank you for all your help, Angie,” Alene said as she approached her and placed a hand on her right breast, “I wish you’d find your gift.”

“Thank you, Alene, you don’t have an idea how much my life changed since you came into them.” Angie hugged her and the girls joined for a group hug. “I’m so sleepy,” Angie exclaimed as the hug prolonged.

“Alene, can we sleep together tonight?” Nadia asked.

“If Nicky and Angie don’t mind,” Alene looked at the two girls. Angie had her hand at Nicky’s crouch while Nicky played with her massive boobs.

“We don’t care as long as you don’t care if we spend the night in our own room,” Angie said. Both parties kissed goodnight and went to their rooms on opposite sides of the house.

===Alene & Nadia===

“Angie and Nicky are going to have so much fun,” Alene said as she closed the door.

“Alene?” Naida mumbled, “I want to ask you something and I need to hear the truth.”

“Sure,” Alene exclaimed, “what is it?”

“Can you remember what our lives looked like a year and a half ago?” Nadia started to reminisce, “I was looking for a big cock and you looked for a job?” she sighed.

“We both found what we were looking for,” Alene said waving her cock, “I don’t think you ever had anyone bigger than me.”

Nadia face beamed seriousness, “I miss those days.”

“What are you saying, Nadia? Are you unhappy with our lives?” Alene asked with a fearful voice.

“No, I’ve never been happier,” Naida defended herself, “I just miss the time when our sex was simple.”

Alene thought about it for a moment. “You mean when my cock was 9 inches and I shot about a shot glass of cum?”

“Alene for the life of me, you never came just one shot glass, the first time we had sex you came so much you ruined your room and covered me,” Nadia corrected her.

Alene giggled a bit but slowly her smile faded into deep concern, “you want me to be smaller? To cum less with you? Don’t you love our sex? Whatever you want Nadia, I’ll do it for you!”

“I don’t know what I want,” Nadia said, “this is so strange, I’m confused, I love your sexuality but I also miss the fun gentle sex we used to have.”

“I want to show you something,” Alene said and went to her drawer, she pulled out the spellbook and placed it on the bed. “Come over” she invited Nadia who kneeled beside her, looking at the book.

“I saw this spell a long time ago,” Alene explained, “At first I thought about giving it to Jen but I think it will help serve you better.”

“What does it do?”

“It gives you control, do you trust me, Nadia?” Alene asked.

“With my life,” Nadia said without even thinking about it, the answer was clear to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.