Alene Raven's New Life - Year II
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - With magic at her disposal, Alene learns to live life one day at a time (contains hyper futanari and excessive cum).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

“I’m in so much trouble,” Alene said to herself as Elpis giggled.

“OMG, I know you!” Nadia yelled, “the witch from the shop.” Angie and Nicky were as lost as two little lambs.

“You did nothing wrong, Alene,” Elpis said, “it’s actually the other way around.”

“OK,” Angie regained her composure, “I really don’t know what’s going on,” Nicky nodded in agreement and added, “Alene, could you please explain?”

“This is Elpis,” she said, “she is the witch who gave me the magic book...”

“I did,” Elpis interrupted Alene, “Let’s make this easier,” she said as she approached Angie and Nicky and place her index fingers on their foreheads. For a moment their eyes rolled back.

“Wow, I understand,” Both girls said at the same time.

“Now you Nadia.” Elpis said and did the same to her, “now let’s sit for a talk.”

Elpis didn’t seem to care for the fact the girls were naked. She walked to the kitchen and sat on one of the chairs, the girls followed her and sat as well.

“Overall, you did well Alene,” Elpis started.

Alene lifted an eyebrow, “You don’t know about Paula, do you?” she said in a sarcastic voice.

“Of course, I know about her,” Elpis said, “you handled her very well.”

“Are we talking about the same Paula?” Nadia interrupted.

“Paula Ashtoreth, CEO of Tobbuc Inc.” Elpis said, “now resting in her house with over four hundred Gallons of your cum still in her womb.”

“My god,” Angie marveled, “how does she know that?”

“I’m a witch, guardian” Elpis said, talking to Angie.

“My name is Angie,” she corrected her.

“I know guardian,” Elpis dismissed Angie and turned to Alene, “So I see you started collecting your guardians Alene.”

Alene didn’t really understand what Elpis meant, “Guardian?”

Elpis looked with compassion at Alene, “I never explained, we didn’t have time. I’m sorry, we’ll fix it.”

“I would love that,” Alene answered.

“You know the word guardian, right?” Elpis started and Alene nodded yes, “the girls around this table are your guardians. They are here to protect you.”

“We are?” Nadia, Angie and Nicky said at the same time.

“Correct, Alene’s safety is your goal. If it isn’t, you can leave this table and walk away now,” Elpis declared and waited for the girls’ response, none walked away. “See? You are incapable of leaving her, you want to keep her safe.”

“You gave me half a year to rest,” Elpis continued, “thank you, Alene.”

“But what about Paula? It was a mess,” Alene demanded.

“What about her?” Elpis shot back.

“She discovered us and blackmailed us, I had to use magic on her irresponsibly!” Alene stood her ground.

“She blackmailed Angie long before you came, she was a sick person before you met her,” Elpis crushed Alene’s claims, “and you used magic to give her what she deserved, you even saved her life by casting a spell to let her survive your cum, the same way you did with all your girls. You also learned how to perform spells without the incantation.”

“OK ... I did?” Alene said in shock.

“Didn’t you notice? I left you with 15 inches, you are now far from that, and you cum much more, did you cast a spell for that?” Elpis asked.

“My god Alene, she’s right,” Nadia admitted. Alene couldn’t ignore the facts, she didn’t need spells anymore.

“Now focus,” Elpis continued, “You have five guardians, each one has her own uniqueness. You haven’t found all of them, only four. But time will bring the last one to you.”

“Huge breasts are my uniqueness,” Angie exclaimed, Elpis nodded no, causing Angie’s eyes to widen with shock.

“I can’t tell you who’s who, time will teach you that,” Elpis explained.

“You said I met 4, but the girls are 3. What did you mean?” Alene inquired.

“Jen is the missing one, she walked away from her duty.” Elpis said, “She will confront you soon and I have an advice to give you.”

“I’d love advice after I heard her size from Nicky.” Alene half begged.

“Look at your other guardians Alene,” Elpis instructed, “why are they all here? What do they have in common?”

“They are all beautiful amazing ladies,” Alene stated the obvious.

“I can’t argue with facts,” Elpis said to herself, “but they are also all here at their own accord, you didn’t make them come here in any way, they made the choices in their lives.”

“I ... I made Jen come here with a spell...” Alene murmured to herself.

“More than that, you grunted her wish, but did you notice what spell you cast that day?”

“It was: ‘Da Jen gallus gallinaceous meus!’ I remember very well,” Alene recalled.

“Please bring the book,” Elpis requested and Alene did as asked. She opened the book on the kitchen counter flipping to the right page, the girls noticed Alene’s face turning white.

“What’s wrong Alene,” Angie wondered.

“I never read it,” Alene stuttered, “the spell gave her more than just a cock...”

“You gave her a cock that knows no satisfaction, she will always crave sex,” Elpis explained.

“That is why she raped me like that?” Nicky wondered.

“And why she slept with Paula’s husband, turning Paula against us,” Nadia added to what Nicky said.

“Jen suffers from all this ... I did this,” Alene said to herself, then she looked at Elpis, “can I fix this?” Elpis nodded yes, “but I can’t tell you how Alene, you’ll have to figure it on your own.”

“Ladies, I will soon have to go again, I have one last thing to tell you.” Elpis declared, the girls’ focus on her, “soon another guardian will come to you, she will need your help fitting in here, I hope you find a place in your heart to accept her.”

“We will try,” they all said at the same time.

“Goodbye, I’m proud of you all.” Elpis smiled and faded away, leaving the girls in a silent room to ponder what happened.

“I don’t know what’s stopping me but Elpis is right, I can’t even think about leaving.” Angie broke the silence.

“It’s inconceivable,” Nicky said.

“I’m sorry for putting you girls in this position,” Alene apologized.

“Don’t be Alene,” Nadia spoke with passion in her eyes, “we are here at our own accord, we chose to be with you because we all love you.” Both Nicky and Angie nodded in agreement.

“But Nicky, you only met me two days ago,” Alene tried to contradict Nicky.

“Yes, and in those two days you helped start my recovery from Jen, gave me the best sex of my life, a place to call home,” Nicky said gratefully, “and with you, I feel safe again.” Alene had nothing to say against that, she just sat there, taking in the love the girls gave her.

“I’m starving,” Angie broke the silence. The girls started cooking and soon they all ate to their heart’s content.

“so, what are we doing today?” Nadia asked.

“I’m basically free,” Angie said, “our boss is busy today and won’t need us.” She winked at Alene.

“I don’t have a job,” Nadia said and smiled, “so I’m free.”

“I can take a sick day,” Nicky said faking a cough. Alene laughs hard, Nadia and Angie joined her, Nicky looked offended, “that’s not nice of you.”

Nadia calmed her down, “darling, didn’t you wonder how we can afford this lifestyle with no real jobs? Look at the house you’re in.”

“You are my guardian Nicky,” Alene said in a motherly voice, “you don’t have to work, we have money and we can support you.”

“Plus, with all the money from Tobbuc Inc. we won’t be missing an income any time soon,” Angie concluded.

Nicky was clearly amazed by the generosity shown to her, “I can quit my job?” Alene nodded yes. Nicky took her cell and made the call...

“Yes, thank you, good luck in the future.” Nicky concluded and a smile settled on her face “Guess what,” she teased the girls, “I have an eternity off.”

“so, what are we going to do today?” Nadia addressed the elephant in the room.

“Sex?” Alene asked jokingly as she moved to the living room and crushed on the couch.

“You won’t hear complaints from me,” Nadia said as she sat next to her and shared a passionate kiss.

Angie came in front of Alene and wrapped her huge boobs around her cock, “I’m ready to go.” She informed Alene. Nadia broke her kiss and protested, “I want to do her first!”

“You can’t have her!” Angie yelped and lifted her boobs so they would cover the tip, causing Alene to moan.

“Stop being a baby,” Nadia teased her.

“Girls!” Alene raised her voice to quiet them. “Can I have a say in who fucks me first?” she asked.

“Right, Alene decides,” Nadia offered, Angie took her breasts off Alene’s cock in agreement.

“When two women argue,” she recited and turned to look at Nicky, “the third rejoices. Would you like to go first, Nicky?”

“Me?” Nicky wondered, “sure, but can I ask for something?” Alene nodded yes as Nicky lifted herself to sit on the kitchen counter and spread her legs, “I want you to go down on me first.”

Alene wasted no time. She walked over to Nicky, her cock and balls swinging with each step, splattering drops of precum in her wake. She took a chair in front of Nicky’s pink young pussy and she couldn’t avoid noticing for the first time how big her clit was. Suddenly an idea jumped to her head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.