Alene Raven's New Life - Year II - Cover

Alene Raven's New Life - Year II

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - With magic at her disposal, Alene learns to live life one day at a time (contains hyper futanari and excessive cum).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

“Are you OK? What happened?” Alene responded to Nadia’s fearful yelp as she lifted her upper body to get a better view of the room.

Nadia took a deep breath, “I’m fine.” She said and as she did, Nicky’s head popped up at the bed’s feet. She rose to her knees and Alene saw that she was naked.

“What are you doing here? Didn’t we give you a room?” Alene wondered.

“Yes, sorry,” Nicky yawned, “when I was in my room I was so frightened I couldn’t sleep. I just needed some company, you girls make me feel safe.” As she opened her eyes her gaze fell upon Alene’s morning wood and she froze.

Nadia noticed Nicky’s shock, “it’s massive, we know,” she said, “you don’t have to...”

“Why are you so small?” Nicky barged in, not letting Nadia finish her sentence.

“Excuse me?” Alene said astounded.

“Jen was much bigger then you,” Nicky explained, “and she said you made her like that with your spells, did the student surpass the teacher?”

“First of all, I’m not her teacher, Jen brought us a great deal of pain,” Alene explained, “second, just how big is she?”

“4 feet long, 4 feet around,” Nicky chanted.

“Wow, thank you for the exact measurements,” Alene marveled, “and just how do you know that?”

“She kept singing it as she raped me,” Nicky said in a robotic voice.

“I’m so sorry,” Alene said with caution, she realized it was a sensitive subject.

“Would you like to tell us, Nicky?” Nadia asked, “we won’t judge you, we just want to know what happened and help you leave it behind you.”

Nick thought for a moment, “I’ll tell you, better out than in.” She took a deep breath and started: “I met her in a club, I’m bisexual and we bonded. When we got to my home she showed me her cock and told me about you, girls. After hearing her I wanted out, but she didn’t let me, she jumped me and raped me. I don’t know how long it went on but all the time she sang to herself: ‘4 feet long 4 feet around, enough cum to cover the ground’. I begged her to stop”

Nadia went over and hugged the girl, “you’re safe now, it’s OK.”

“Thank you, Nadia,” she said, it seemed like she’s dealing with the stress rather well, “at some point, it was all a blur and I lost it, next thing I know I woke up here.”

“I’m so glad you shared your trauma Nicky,” Alene encouraged her, “I would like to offer you two things: first, you can move here if you want, your room is yours until you feel you want to leave.”

“Thank you,” Nicky said, she was clearly happy.

“Second, I want you to go to a Psychologist for some mental support. I can see you are dealing with what happened well but ... please, just so we can all rest well? I’ll pay for it”

Nicky agreed, “Thank you, Alene.”

The girls mumbled on for a bit. Nicky’s story made the girls lose the sexual arousal and so, they went on with their day. They made breakfast, made an appointment with a psychologist for Nicky, and watched TV. Around 12 PM Alene’s phone rang, it was Angie.

“Hi Alene,” her voice said over the phone.

“Good to hear from you Angie, how are you feeling?”

“I’m great, thank you. Listen, can I pick you up in, say, 30 minutes?”

“Sure,” Alene affirmed, “you want Nadia to come with us?”

Nadia tapped her on the shoulder, “I rather stay here with Nicky.”

“If she wants,” Angie answered.

“She’d rather stay home, I’ll be ready in 30 minutes,” Alene concluded.

“Charming, see you.” Angie ended the call.

Alene got dressed and 30 minutes late on the dot Angie was outside her door, she hugged Alene and Nadia and made her acquaints with Nicky.

“So, where are we going?” Alene wondered as she placed her seatbelt on.

“First stop is Paula’s house, I want to see if she’s still alive,” Angie explained and started the car, “then we need to go to Tobbuc Inc. Paula demanded that you move to her office and help her work,” Angie was clearly satiric. As the car made her way to Paula’s Alene told Angie about Nicky and Jen.

It was around 13:30 when the car pulled up next to Paula’s house. The place was dead quiet, the fields surrounding the house were empty and the sky showed signs of upcoming rain.

“I hope she’s still alive,” Angie said as she unlocked the door. The living room was dark and silent, the smell of sex was clear in the air. In the middle of the room Paula slept on her huge belly, a small waterfall of cum came out of her pussy and pooled on the floor.

“I can’t believe you came so much,” Angie marveled at the sight before her, “she leaked so much and still she’s as big as when we left her. I can’t imagine what you girls felt going through this.”

“It was something,” Alene admitted, “I never came this much, and it felt so great.”

“Help,” Paula said, apparently the girl’s conversation woke her up.

“What’s wrong P?” Angie asked in a playful voice.

“Angie?” Paula said as the girls stood before her, “Please, Angie, I’m sorry, I’m so, so sorry” she started crying, “please help me, save me, I’m begging you!”

“No, Paula! Bad girl! You did wrong and you have to pay the price,” Angie lectured her, “besides, Alene is here, don’t you want to talk to her?” Alene waved.

Paula was crying her heart out. “You brought this on yourself,” Alene said and started tapping her balls, “she’s alive, we can leave Angie, before I decide I want to empty my balls again.”

Paula started yelling at the top of her lungs, “NO, NO, NO, NO...”

“Yes, let’s go,” Angie said as she walked to the door followed by Alene.

Another 30 minutes on the road and the girls were in the parking spot clearly labeled “Tobbuc Inc. CEO,” Alene joked, “I don’t think she’ll mind.”

“No, I don’t think so either,” Angie smiled, “let’s take the private elevator.”

Angie took her employee card and opened the elevator. It was a small nice elevator, “it goes straight into Paula’s office,” Angie explained.

All the cum drained from the room and balcony but the smell of sex still lingered here as well. Angie took a sit at Paula’s desk and gestured for Alene to sit.

“Look, I went through everything here yesterday. Our positions here are safe...” Angie explained but Alene interrupted her.

“Angie honey, why did you bring me here? Paula will do as we say, there’s no need to worry. After what we did to her I don’t believe she’ll say no to anything we say.”

“You’re right,” Angie admitted, “just two days ago things were so different. Honestly, since you came into my life things only improved. I know you’re romantic with Nadia and I respect that.”

“Thank you,” Alene said.

“I would like to take your offer to move in with you girls,” Angie continued.

“Really? Great! let me call Nadia,” Alene yelped and gave her girlfriend a call. “Yes, she’s moving in with us!” Angie could hear that Nadia liked the idea as much as Alene did.

As Alene ended the call she turned towards a topless Angie, “See something you like?” she asked.

“No, nothing at all,” Alene said jokingly and took her dress off, revealing her cock, rock hard, and balls full of the day’s load.

“Wow,” Angie said in a shocked voice, “you grew A LOT.”

“You girls aren’t really helping me,” Alene shot back at her.

“Want me to cover them?” Angie pointed at her huge boobs.

“No, just bring them over here, my baby needs a closer look,” she tapped her cock.

“Yes, mam!” Angie said playfully and took her breasts to Alene’s cock. The huge orbs couldn’t surround Alene’s massive cock. Angie was at a bit of a loss. Alene’s cock was the first she couldn’t drown in her ocean of boob flash. Never the less Angie licked and sucked on the cock’s tip as she moved her boobs up and down along the pole.

Alene on her part enjoyed Angie’s attempts but it was far from amazing. She decided to offer a helping hand, “Angie honey, your boobs are too small...”

Angie stopped making love to Alene’s cock and gave a depressed sigh, “I’m sorry Alene, I never thought I’d hear complaints on them being too small,” she complained, “I can’t do much about them, I don’t know how to fix this to your liking.” She was clearly pissed and offended.

“Angie, don’t worry, we’ll fix it,” Alene tried to calm her down.

“How? I don’t want to have silicone in them,” Angie started but Alene started laughing to her dismay.

“We have magic Angie,” Alene explained, “we can make you any size you want.”

“What? Like any size?” Angie wondered, “does it hurt?”

“No, I wouldn’t dream of hurting you. Come on, I’ll show you. What size do you want?”

“Can you make me a T cup?” Angie challenged.

“You might want to sit down.” Alene offered but Angie insisted on standing.

“Suit yourself. T fac ei poculum.” Alene cast the spell.

Angie looked at her boobs. Before her very eyes, they started growing. She was shocked, not only was it not painful, it was pleasant. She played with her nipples as her tits grew and grew. Before too long she realized Alene was right, she should have sat down, the newly added weight tipped her balance and she fell to the floor.

“Told you to sit down,” Alene joked and helped her up.

Angie wasted no time and wrapped her new boobs around the cock, this time it was a much better fit, and Angie went to town on Alene, it was so good Alene started moaning.

After a few minutes, Alene cried, “I’m cumming!” Angie did what worked best for her last time, she squeezed her boobs on Alene’s cock, blocking the cum tube. Alene pumped and screamed but no cum escaped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.