Alene Raven's New Life - Year II
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - With magic at her disposal, Alene learns to live life one day at a time (contains hyper futanari and excessive cum).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

Alene stormed into the house, she cared not for the cum that stained her dress. As she reached the cum covered girl she remembered what she learned in first aid class. First, she felt for the girl’s pulse in her right wrist, under the cum covering her skin she could feel her pulse, it was steady. Next, she moved her hand in front of the girl’s mouth, she could feel her breath.

She made sure her airway was clear and lifted the girl’s legs as she learned in class.

“Is she OK?” Nadia said in fear “what’s going on here?”

“I don’t know, but we have to take care of her first,” Alene said and Nadia agreed. She closed the door and went to get a glass of water that has no cum on it.

Finally, Nadia found a glass, she grabbed it but just as she did a scream startled her and the glass dropped from her hand and shattered on the counter.

The girl awoke with a scream, “GET OFF ME! DON’T TOUCH ME!” She yelled as she backed away, her belly clearly slushing with cum, she backed herself into a wall, “DON’T COME NEAR ME!”

“Please relax ma’am,” Alene tried to calm her to no avail.

“Lady, please chill,” nothing Naida said seemed to reach the girl. She looked dangerous but something inside Nadia told her what to do.

“DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!!” She screamed as Nadia came towards her.

“I don’t know what happened to you love, but me and Alene here don’t want to hurt you,” Nadia explained in a calm, soft voice as she moved towards the girl.

“Stay away! Please,” the girl yelled but she broke into tears midway.

Nadia was right in front of her. “I won’t hurt you,” Nadia said as she hugged the girl who busted into tears. Alene joined the hug.

As the girls backed away the girl seemed more relaxed, as if her panic attack subsided.

“Come with us to the kitchen,” Nadia offered, “I’ll make you some tea to calm your nerves.”

“Thank you,” the girl mumbled with a broken voice. She slowly got up and tried to gain her balance as she wobbled towards the kitchen counter. Her belly was full of cum, it was something the girls were used to, but she was a mess.

“No sugar?” Alene asked.

“No, can I ask where I am? And who you girls are?” the girl asked.

“I’m Alene and this is Nadia,” Alene presented herself, “we own this house.”

“Alene Raven?” the girl wondered. Alene nodded yes.

“You have a huge cock! and you,” she pointed at Nadia, “are Nadia Everlin.”

“How do you know that?” Alene and Nadia said with shock on their face.

The girl’s face filled with terror again, “Jennifer black told me about you.”

“Jen?” Alene asked with dread as she handed her the cup, “how do you know her?”

The girl trembled, fighting to control her body, “she ... she...” tears came to her eyes, “she is the one who did this to me.”

The room went silent for a moment.

“She wanted me to tell you she appreciates the gift,” she spoke directly to Alene, “she said she liked her new toy and that she will contact you.” Finishing what she had to say the girl collapsed into tears, it was clear to Nadia and Alene that she was a rack and whatever Jen did to her, it was a nightmare.

Nadia hugged her again “shhhh, there, there, relax love, you are safe now. As long as you’re here no one will hurt you.” She calmed the girl.

“You can stay here for now,” Alene spoke, “let’s start with cleaning you up.”

Alene and Nadia showed the girl to the big bathroom, “you have everything you need inside,” Alene explained, “feel free to take as much time as you need and if you have any problem, call for Nadia or me.”

“Thank you,” the girl said in a quiet voice and started walking into the bathroom, Nadia grabbed her arm gently and whispered, “squat and take very deep breaths, it really helps to remove the cum from your womb, and use Dr. Nono’s Hair shampoo, it will remove the cum from your hair easy peasy,” Nadia spoke from personal experience.

As the girl took a long shower, Alene and Nadia cleaned the cum left behind.

“What the hell does Jen want with us?” Nadia wondered.

“I really have no idea, I granted her wish. Maybe we can call her?” Alene offered.

“You can try, but please be careful, whatever she did to that girl was insane, did you see how broken she was?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.