Alene Raven's New Life - Year II
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - With magic at her disposal, Alene learns to live life one day at a time (contains hyper futanari and excessive cum).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

‘Did I lock the door?’ Nadia thought to herself as her car stormed down the highway ‘It doesn’t matter, I have to get to... ‘ Her thought abruptly ended as she noticed an oncoming car and turned the wheel at the last moment.

“Stay focused Nadia, Alene’s counting on you,” She ordered. After everything Alene told her happened she couldn’t stop thinking: ‘Who is this Paula? What does she want with us? Who is this Angie and what’s her plan?’

“Take the next left,” her GPS declared and she did as she was instructed. She was in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by miles and miles of fields she came upon a house. “You have reached your destination,” She parked next to a car she knew was Alene’s and switched off the car.

The house was smaller than her home, I had one floor with an ugly brown roof, “I hope Alene doesn’t decide to move us here.” She mumbled to herself, grabbed the book and walked to the front door.

Before she had a chance to knock, Alene opened the door and hugged her, “OMG! I’m so glad you’re here, I need you so much right now.” Nadia hug her back and gave her a loving kiss, “It’s OK love, I’m here for you, always.”

Angie came up to the door and the first thing Naida noticed were her huge breasts, she couldn’t help but stare at them. “Yes, I Know, they’re huge,” Angie snapped Nadia from her thoughts.

The girls took Nadia into the house. “So, are we moving here Alene?” she wondered.

“No, this is Paula’s summer getaway, and this is Paula,” Alene introduced Nadia, “she is under my spell and will do as we say but we have to act fast, she won’t be like this forever.”

“So? What are we going to do?” Nadia asked.

“I’ll explain my plan while we eat our dinner,” Angie declared, “Paula?”

“Yes mistress,” She answered in a robotic voice.

“We need to eat, make up dinner ASAP,” she ordered, “Paula can cook like a pro, I can’t wait for her food.”

“Right away mistress,” Paula said and stormed to the kitchen. 30 minutes later they were sitting around the big table and having a feast.

“So, here is the plan,” Angie said, “we deleted everything Paula had on her victims, made a video where she incriminates herself, confessing everything she did. We also made her call her victims and apologize as well as transfer money to them as compensation.”

“Well done,” Nadia hailed.

“Now for the last part, the revenge. Alene, I want you to do to Paula what you wanted to when I stopped you in the office. But with one small change, I want her to survive this.”

“With pleasure,” Alene said joyfully.

“I remember what you did to me and I think it’s safe to assume she won’t be able to move after you are done, when that happens I want you to let me talk to her.” Angie finished her plan.

Alene took the book from Nadia and flipped through it. “Paula come here,” she ordered and Paula came.

“Paula hac ex fore incolumes sexus,” Alene cast the spell, “OK girls, we can start, I’m very full so please be patient with me.”

“Don’t worry Alene,” Angie calmed her, “being Paula’s secretary I can assure you we have all the time in the world to care for this little bitch, I have cleared our calendars.”

“Nice,” Alene said as she walked into the leaving room hall. It was a large room filled with what looked like expensive furniture.

“This is Paula’s favorite room,” Angie explained, she pointed at the couch, “this is where she used to rape me.”

Alene walked towards the couch and took off her shirt and skirt, revealing her magnificent body, “My girlfriend is a goddess,” Nadia marveled, “yes ... she is” Angie fully agreed.

Alene took a deep breath, “OK, as promised, you can have your fun now,” she talked to no one. Suddenly her balls started to expand. When they reached her knees, Alene directed them towards the couch. They grew and grew until they came to rest on the couch. She was so full of cum the couch made cracking sounds as her balls stopped growing.

“Wow, Alene what did Paula did to you? Why are your balls so big?” Nadia wondered but Angie barged in, “This isn’t normal for her?”

“Shhhhh...” Alene said and took another deep breath, letting her cock grow. The 15-inch pole started to rise from between her legs and stood in level with her big boobs. “This is the cock I know and love. Such a perfect th...” Nadia started to say but froze when she realized it was still growing.

With each pulse, her cock became bigger and bigger. First, it came up to her neck where Angie corrected Nadia “isn’t this her size?” But both girls were in for a surprise as the beast kept on flexing and growing.

“OMG,” both girls said in shock as Alene’s cock leveled with her eyes.

“We have to move on with our plan,” Alene instructed as she opened her eyes.

“Do you want us to go down on you and Paula so you can start?” Angie asked.

“No need, thank you,” Alene said and used both hands to make her cock horizontal. “Paula, come over here and undress,” she commended.

“Yes, mistress,” Paula said and came. In front of the girls, she took off her dress, out of the four girls she had the smallest cup size by far.

“Now take my cock as deep as you can into your pussy,” Alene instructed.

Nadia and Angie gasped, taking something this size with no foreplay was unfathomable for the girls but Paula didn’t even think twice. “Yes mistress,” she said as she used both hands to aim the cock head between her legs to her soft tiny pussy.

Inch by inch Paula backed into Alene’s cock until a foot of her cock was inside her. She showed no sign of pain, pleasure or any kind of emotion, just a robot doing its job.

“This is the best I could do mistress,” Paula proclaimed.

“No! you will take more!” Alene demanded.

Paula started to move towards Alene, pushing more of her monster into her womb. Paula’s pussy no longer looked like its former self. Her lips stretched so wide it was just a ring of flash tightly stretched around Alene’s cock with no sight of her clit. Along her belly the outline of Alene’s cock could be seen clearly, the tip reached her breasts.

The room was silent for a moment before Angie and Nadia started talking, “I can’t believe what I’m seeing. How is she even Alive?” Nadia asked.

“I have no idea,” Angie muttered half to herself and half to the room.

“OK girls, now the fun starts,” Alene talked, “this might take some time, but trust me, I know what I’m doing, please don’t come close to me until I tell you otherwise.” Both girls nodded yes.

“Surgit,” Alene whispered.

Paula started screaming in pain, she looked at her poor pussy to see what Alene’s cock did to her and noticed its outline on her belly and chest. She lifted her gaze to the girls with tears in her eyes, she was crying hard. Next, she turned her head to Alene, “YOU BITCH! YOU’LL PAY!” She yelled at the top of her lungs and tried to punch Alene, in the face but her movement was stopped by Alene’s cock lodged deep inside her, “Aaaahhh,” Alene sighed as her cock flexed from the stimulation, making Paula yelp in pain.

“I won’t stop,” she cried in pain and tried punching Alene again, obtaining the same results.

“Stop moving Paula, I’m really close to cumming,” Alene warned her but to no avail, Paula tried to pull herself off Alene’s cock.

The girls jumped as a huge cracking noise was heard. The couch holding Alene’s balls gave under their weight and cracked. Next Alene yelled and closed her eyes.

“My god,” both girls said as they understood what’s going to happen next.

“No, no, no,” Paula yelled as she understood what she did. She started fighting with every ounce of strength but then Alene’s cock thickened, and she realized her fight was over.

‘Whoooosh, whoosh,’ came the sound of her balls pumping, the progress her cum made could clearly be seen on Alene’s cock. From the base of her cock, the cum vain inflated towards Paula’s pussy and when it reached her Paula could do nothing to fight the orgasm that overtook her body and mind, her legs gave hand only Alene’s cock held her.

When the cum reached the tip of the cock both Paula and Alene were no longer there. The first blast of cum inflated Paula’s belly, and each preceding shoot made her grow and grow until the outline of Alene’s cock was no longer visible in the ocean of cum she deposited into Paula’s womb. After About 5 minutes Both girls came down from heaven and Paula’s legs supported her again, noticing the added weight Alene placed in her womb.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.