Alene Raven's New Life - Year II - Cover

Alene Raven's New Life - Year II

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - With magic at her disposal, Alene learns to live life one day at a time (contains hyper futanari and excessive cum).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

“Do you understand?” Alene asked in a clear voice.

“Yes, mistress,” Paula replied in a monotonic voice, “I will stay still and quiet.”

“Angie, could you please support me in case I lose my balance?” Alene reached a hand to the girl.

And so, Alene slowly started pulling her monstrous cock out of Paula. Inch by inch, it left Paula’s pussy, leaving behind a hole as wide as two fingers. As Alene’s cock became free it pulsed and contracted, expressing its discontent at stopping before achieving gratification, which made Alene lose her balance. She fell back into Angie’s cum covered boobs.

Alene’s arousal was off the charts, never was she so horny. “deep breathes Alene,” she said to herself as she looked at her cock, “you’ll get your action later, please, I need to focus.”

As if her cock heard her, it deflated back to its dormant proportion and her balls shrunk, as if saying: “ok, I’ll rest for now but when I awake next I won’t go easy on you.”

Alene exhaled and stood up. “Thank you, Angie, now let us fix this little problem.” Both girls nodded yes and got to work.

“Paula, you will obey Angie just like you obey me.” Alene commended.

“Lift your right hand,” Angie ordered and Paula did, “great, so how do we do this?” she asked.

“Paula, I want to know the name of every person you extorted.”

Paula took a piece of paper and wrote down about 20 names including her own and Angie’s.

“Now, I want you to destroy everything you have on them.” Paula opened her pc screen and started clicking and deleting while Angie kept a watchful eye, making sure Paula didn’t hide something.

After about 30 minutes most of the cum flooding the office drained as Paula announced, “I did as you requested, Mistress,” Angie confirmed.

“So what next?” Angie asked, slapping the unresponsive Paula across the face, “are we going to keep the witch like that forever?”

“We can’t, the spell will end in a few hours.”

“And then?” Angie asked.

“She regains her free will and can do with it what she wishes.” Both girls went silent, thinking hard to find a solution.

“I got it,” Angie declared, “let’s do to her what she did to us,” Alene looked baffled.

“First of all, we need pictures of her, private pictures. We’ll blackmail her, this way we can have leverage if she tries to fuck with us again.”

“Good idea, but we need more,” Alene explained, “this woman is clearly not sane, she is in this business for years, she had experience blackmailing 20 women. How many did you blackmail, Angie, because I personally had zero.”

“You got a point there.” Angie agreed, depressed.

After 10 minutes of thinking, Angie jumped again. “This time I got it! I know how to solve this.” Alene nodded her head, signaling Angie to go on. “What weapon did Paula use on us?”

“She had photos of us, but we said it wouldn’t work you, dummy,” Alene resented.

“No Alene, you got it all wrong. The pictures are just a tool, the bullets for the weapon!” Angie went on, “her weapon was fear! Our fear made us do what we did!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.