Alene Raven's New Life - Year II
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - With magic at her disposal, Alene learns to live life one day at a time (contains hyper futanari and excessive cum).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

Alene just stood there after her immense display of sexual prowess. The floor below her was nothing more than a knee-high ocean of her cum. On the island that was the couch, Angie was still shaking in orgasm, long after Alene left her body.

“I did as you asked,” she said in a confident voice. Her cock was limp but it was still the biggest thing Paula ever saw, it rested all the way to her knees just burly touching the cum on the floor.

“I am ready for you,” Alene said in a calm serene voice. She tried not to show it, but her sexual drive was anything but empty. She could easily go another five rounds before she could even think about relaxing. But she had to, she wanted to end the tyrannical control Paula had over everyone and in a deep part of her heart, she wanted to help Angie. She had to keep calm, keep her cock flaccid until told to do otherwise.

“What a show Alene,” Paula declared, “I wouldn’t believe it, had I not seen it with my own two eyes.”

“I just did as you ordered mistress, I can cum no more,” Alene repeated in an almost robotic voice, trying to appeal to Paula’s sadistic nature, it seemed to work.

Paula slowly circled Alene, remnants of Alene’s cum still covered her body. She stopped behind Alene and suddenly gave her a hug, grubbing and rubbing her sensitive boobs. Alene moaned in pleasure, fighting her arousal. She must fight it, if she gets hard now, Paula will understand Alene lied and god knows what she’ll do...

Paula on her end was in heaven. She played with Angie’s giant boobs before and loved how fluffy soft they were but Alene’s boobs were a completely different story. They were firm and seemed to hold their form, ignoring gravity by some magical force. She squished and pulled her nipples.

‘People are dying from starvation in Africa ... life in a room full of bugs ... mathematics... ‘ Alene tried her best to think of anything that could take her mind off the pleasure, unfortunately, her balls didn’t care. Paula suddenly stopped caressing Alene’s boobs when she heard her giant balls rumble.

‘That’s it, she’s on to me,’ Alene thought as her balls audibly Demanded release, producing even more cum. Alene was too distressed to notice her cum production was way above her normal. Usually, she would cum a huge amount, filling a room to waist level, but by now she flooded Paula’s office and balcony to knee height, crashed a car with her cum and filled Angie’s womb up to the brim. After all that, her balls were still bigger and fuller than ever.

Paula took a step back. Alene could feel her burning gaze and trembled, knowing retribution is coming and it will be painful. “Alene, Alene, Alene...” Paula repeated her name with clear amazement in her voice, “you are one hell of a surprise. Look at how much you came already and still, your balls are hungry?”

“Yes mistress, they still want more,” Alene answered with fear.

“Well, after such a display of sexual prowess I believe you earned a small prize,” Paula declared as she undressed. Alene took a Deep breath, her plan worked, Paula didn’t get that her sexual arousal was off the charts.

Paula walked to her huge mahogany desk and with a little push lie on her back, legs open, revealing her shaved, pale, dripping wet pussy, another test of will for Alene’s mental control of her body.

“Remember,” Paula declared, “do precisely as I say or else...”

“Yes, mistress.”

I want you to fuck me,” Paula instructed. Alene was fighting her cock, reminding herself she must keep it from awakening. “I know your cock isn’t erect but with such a huge beast I’m sure you’ll manage it somehow.”

“Y ... yes, mistress.” Alene stuttered, doing her best to fight her urges.

“good pet, now come over here and fuck me.”

Alene walked between Paula’s smooth legs and placed her dormant cock an inch away from Paula’s pussy.

“I’m excited. Now listen to me Alene,” Paula resumed her instructions, “I saw what you did to Angie. She is my toy and I have used big toys on her pussy before, but they were nothing compared to you. I can’t have you doing the same to my young ... soft ... tiny ... delicate ... pussy” Paula emphasized every single word, torturing Alene’s self-control, “so we’ll need a precaution, a safe word. Do you know what a safe word is Alene?”

“Yes, mistress, it’s a word that when spoken ends all sexual activity.” Alene said in the most robotic voice, doing her best to calm her cock by thinking of anything other than Paula.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.