Alene Raven's New Life - Year II
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - With magic at her disposal, Alene learns to live life one day at a time (contains hyper futanari and excessive cum).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

Alene and Angie only knew each other from their short coffee breaks but now thanks to Paula’s control over them they had lots of ground to cover.

“So, how do you want to start?” Angie asked.

“Well, under these circumstances I think I can afford to be rude,” Alene went on with a calm voice, “can you use your pillows?”

“Ummm, you mean my tits?” Angie asked. Slowly she took her shirt off, it was clearly visible that her bra was going through hell withholding her tits. They were without a doubt the biggest Alene ever saw. With all the power her spells gave, her Alene was still human, and no human can ignore breasts like Angie’s. As she went to her bra Alene was getting harder than diamond, and Angie couldn’t help but notice.

“Like what you see?” Alene nodded yes as the bra fell to the floor and the huge boobs stood on their own, a true wonder of nature. Angie’s areolas, as big as dinner plates, looked perfectly natural on her boobs.

It was clear that Alene was turned on, her cock almost bursting from its skin. “You can touch them if you want,” Angie half offered half implored. She was getting turned on as well. Alene reached and grabbed a handful of Angie’s left breast, not covering even a quarter of the total space. She felt the soft but firm flesh, this foreplay was making her precum heavily.

“Let’s get this going,” Alene suggested as she went to sit on the sofa, her cock was now a mess of precum. Angie got on her knees in front of Alene and wrapped her huge breasts around Alene’s hot monster. It was sheer magic, they were the perfect fit, wrapping around her with some room to spare, covering enough length but leaving the head clear so Angie could suck it.

Angie started moving up and down, “you want me to give you a blowjob?” She asked coyly as Alene was moaning and grunting her way to the edge. “yyyyessss, pp ... p ... plea ... please,” Alene whimpered in pleasure, her cock bouncing and pulsing with delight.

Angie placed her lips on Alene’s cock and started playing. Licking from side to side, up and down, sucking and releasing, all the while moving her massive breasts around Alene’s cock, squeezing them as hard as she could.

After a while Alene could go no more, the edge was there and Angie, with one big movement of her Breasts, pushed Alene over it.

At first, her balls exploded in size and Angie could feel them hitting her leg, but she went on, thinking it was just Alene that moved and hit her a bit. Next, her cum slit almost busted open. “GOD,” Alene yelled at the top of her lungs, “I’m Cumming!!” it was such a loud yell that even Paula heard it and walked quietly to the balcony to watch.

Angie instinct was to let the cock out of her mouth and squeeze on it as hard as she possibly could with her tits.

Alene was going wild, her cock started bucking hard, blasting with such force that Angie’s breasts shook with each pulse, but no cum was blasting out. Alene started screaming in Pain as her orgasm was getting stronger and stronger but no cum appeared. Angie on her part was having a small orgasm of her own from her breasts shaking so hard. She didn’t notice Alene’s balls growing, but after about a minute she came down from it and realized what happened.

As Alene was Coming, Angie’s breasts were squeezing her cum tube, effectively blocking it. As soon as she realized, she released Alene’s cock from between her boobs.

What happened next amazed the girls. Alene’s cock gave a few squeezes as her cum-tube exploded so wide, Angie could push a whole hand in. Then with one massive pulse, Alene did the impossible again. Her cock launched a single stream of cum to the air. for a few seconds, Alene’s cum was the highest thing in Bristol, maybe even in the UK. It was thicker than Angie’s leg, almost ripping her cock as it left her, it looked almost unnatural, even majestic.

But like all things in life, what comes up must come down. The stream went gracefully over the edge of the balcony. For a second the girls relaxed, but the crashing sound they heard sent all three to the edge.

Far below, on the street, one very unlucky car was parked in the wrong parking spot on the wrong day. Alene’s cum blast was so strong, so heavy, it literally smashed the car’s roof in, blowing out the windows and painting the whole thing white. The girls arrived at the ledge just as the car alarm went off.

“I can’t believe you just did that,” was all Angie could mutter in her shock. Paula was absolutely impressed. Alene’s balls were definitely beyond anything she ever saw.

The silence hung in the air, Alene couldn’t believe she just came so hard, but she was still so turned on. She wanted to come like this again. She literally jumped Angie, pushing her to the floor. She placed her monster between her breasts again, pointing it at Paula’s office.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.