Alene Raven's New Life - Year II - Cover

Alene Raven's New Life - Year II

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - With magic at her disposal, Alene learns to live life one day at a time (contains hyper futanari and excessive cum).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

Alene was in a bit of a shock, it’s been a long time since someone slapped her like that.

“Now get up! I want to enjoy you,” Paula half shouted half commended. Her voice was so strong Alene got back on her feet almost solely from its power.

“You look good,” Paula circled Alene, checking her body out, it was well tuned and super sexy. Paula hardly stopped herself from raping Alene, she slapped Alene’s firm ass hard.

“What do you want me to do?” Alene asked in a clearly submitting voice. She didn’t give in to Paula, no, what she needed was time, so she tried getting as much of it as she could. Sooner or later she will remember the spell to control Paula and then she’ll get her turn, first she’ll take back the incriminating photos and then she’ll talk to Nadia so they can sort things out.

“Let’s start with your top,” Paula said as she completed a circle around Alene and stopped right in front of her. Alene’s breasts, they were bigger than ever and she couldn’t help but wonder how her body developed since the spell she cast more than a year and a half ago. It was amazing, all the changes she’s been through.

“They must be at least a G Cup,” Paula commented as she slowly grabbed Alene’s right breast with both hands, “it’s so huge, suck your other nipple for me,” she demanded, but Alene was still pondering the changes that ravaged her body.

The pain was so sudden and sharp it brought tears to Alene’s eyes, Paula slapped her left breast so hard, “I told you to lick your nipple! are you daft?” she yelled at her. The slap returned Alene back to earth and left a burning handprint on her boob. It was so painful, almost crippling...

“Ok, I see and understand,” Paula angrily said, slowly walking to her desk, “if you’re not game, it’s ok by me, I’ll just get back to my work and post those photos on the net.” that threat was much more painful than the pain in her left breast. Alene took her boobs in her hands, standing in Paula’s office buck naked she started licking them.

“WOW.” Was all Paula Could say as she stared at the sight before her. The woman was about 5 and a half feet tall, a damn supermodel with huge breasts and to top it all off she had the biggest cock Paula ever saw between her legs.

“Just wow,” Paula repeated and got up from her desk, slowly striding towards Alene. She undid her shirt and bra, reviling her nice firm D cup breasts. As she got to Alene she griped her cock, right at the base. Her other hand went to Alene’s boob, playing with her nipple.

“Flex your cock for me,” Paula demanded. She wanted to feel the cum-tube expending in her hand, the thing must be huge, the cock was definitely bigger than 10 inches ... way bigger...

Alene did as asked and could see the shock in Paula’s eyes. “Fuck,” Paula muttered, “your cum-tube is as thick as my pinky.” Silence hung in the room after the words left Paula’s mouth. She was shocked by this discovery, she spied on Alene and Nadia for a long time but she had no idea Alene was so well endowed, when she did see Alene’s cock in the photos she dismissed it as a bad picture.

Alene on her behalf was fluttered, she liked seeing Paula so impressed with her cock, she was good looking and if things hadn’t gone the way they did she would have probably tried seducing Paula in a few months.

Paula let her hand slide from Alene’s cock to her balls, it was her little secret, the thing only her cheating husband knew about her, she had a little addiction ... she liked big cum loads, she liked them a lot, the bigger the better...

She gave Alene’s balls a good squeeze. Noticing they were proportional to her cock, again the biggest she ever saw, they were bigger than lemons. Alene gave a soft moan as she got even harder. “How much do you cum exactly?” Paula demanded.

“I don’t know exa...” Before she could finish, Alene crippled with pain, as Paula smashed her ball sack. It was so painful, tears started falling down her cheeks as she completely lost her erection.

“Again bitch, answer and do as you are told! Now how much do you cum?” Paula Demanded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.