Alene Raven's New Life - Year II - Cover

Alene Raven's New Life - Year II

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - With magic at her disposal, Alene learns to live life one day at a time (contains hyper futanari and excessive cum).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

Nicky strolled through the park. It was a nice and clear day, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, everything was just fine, A perfect day.

She sat down on a bench, in the shade of the trees around her. Her blond, long hair playing around as a gentle breeze went by. She opened her lunch box and took out a sandwich. Unwrapping its plastic packing she noticed something was not as it should be ... she tried to figure out what it was.

The birds stopped singing. As the realization stroke her, so did a shockwave, a massive one, almost throwing her off the bench. A massive earthquake was taking place. Luckily, Nicky was in the open park and under no danger, but she could hear the people around her screaming in fear and panic. Her mind was an explosion of thoughts, but to get things in perspective she needed to first know what’s going on, two things could have caused this quake, she needed to know which one was is. She learned first aid and in one option she could help the wounded, but in the other option...

As the shaking stopped she started running, she needed a clear view of the horizon, she ran past trees and people, as fast as she could, dashing for her life. She didn’t care about the lunch box she left behind, nor did she care about her wallet that fell out of her pocket as she ran. All that mattered is seeing the horizon.

As Nicky approached a clearing it was slowly becoming clear, the horrible truth ... no first aid will help here, nothing can help, this is the end and there’s no point fighting it. All she could do is marvel at the cock that stood there, covering the horizon with the ruin of mankind around it. It was colossal and as Nicky took a deep breath and accepted the inevitable, she could see the monster flexing to double its size before the shock wave hit her and knocked her out cold.

2.5 years earlier

The rain was falling on the street outside of Alene’s office window. She took a break from work, she could afford to take as many breaks as she wanted, since last year she had more money than anyone needed, but after a year and a half of unemployment, she needed some change. And so, she took this job, advertising Tobbuc Inc. it was a no brainer thanks to some magic and she worked hard to make sure nothing went wrong. She got her own office and things were pretty good for Alene.

She needed fresh air but the rain outside made it impossible, she couldn’t risk getting wet at work with an important meeting coming up in two hours. Ironically the only balcony with a roof above it was at her boss’s office and Alene was trying to dodge her boss after a failed campaign she launched. She had to make do with a half-open window and the air she got from it.

Slowly her mind drifted to Nadia. Since Elpis set her cock back to a more manageable 15 inches, her life with Nadia got better and better. Nadia didn’t mind having another girl in bed with them every now and then. She allowed Alene to fuck any girl she pleased. After the events of last year, Nadia knew Alene really loved her and had no fear of losing her.

From Nadia, her mind drifted to Jen. She went AWOL half a year ago and Alene wondered what is she doing right now?

With all the rain pouring down Alene felt like taking a piss, she closed the window and went to the bathroom.

Coming back to her office, she noticed a letter on her desk. She took it and noticed the engraved Tobbuc Inc. She opened the envelope, another, smaller, envelope fell out but Alene read the letter first, it was short:

“I know everything, I have proof! My office in twenty minutes. Tell no one! Miss Ashtoreth.”

Alene was baffled, Paula Ashtoreth is her boss and the owner of Tobbuc Inc. What does she want with Alene?

“Maybe she knows about the failed campaign? I’m in so much trouble,” Alene thought to herself as she opened the smaller envelope, her eyes went wide with shock.

“I ... I ... I’m in so much trouble...” Alene muttered.

The content of the smaller envelope shouldn’t even exist, how in hell’s name could this exist? Somehow someone managed to get the picture inside the envelope. A picture of Nadia and Alene in bad, naked, with a lot of Alene very deep inside Nadia, Coming like there’s no tomorrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.