Futa's Wild Passion - Cover

Futa's Wild Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 21: Futa’s Little Sister Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Futa’s Little Sister Surprise - Jenny thinks her life is over when she comes down with Futanari Syndrome and grows a cock. But, in reality, the wild fun is just beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

My jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

And, no, I didn’t mean the pregnancy test that my little sister Allie was holding that clearly showed that I had knocked up the love of my life. Normally, that would be enough to have my heart exploding in shock. In excitement.

No, it was what was growing from between my little sister’s legs that had me stunned.

Thrusting from the sparse bush of strawberry-blonde hair grew her clit into a dick. She was becoming a futanari like me. It grew bigger and thicker. I stared at it past the pregnancy test that she held before my face. I couldn’t look away from her clit growing into a cock as big as mine. Thick and throbbing, a fourteen-year-old shaft of futa-passion.

“Oh, my god,” I croaked.

“I know, I’m preggers!” Allie cheered. She bounced in place, her cock flopping before her. “This is so incredible. You did it, Jenny! You knocked your little sister up.”

“Uhh...” Sara or Tara groaned from my right. “Is that... ?”

“Yeah...” the other twin said.

“Oh, my, Allie,” our mother gasped from my left. The entire family had been waiting in the living room naked. We had all been eager to learn the news if I had bred Allie or not. She had missed her period this morning, so church was on hold to find out if it had happened. “You’re...”

“Pregnant!” Allie squealed, still oblivious to that massive cock bouncing before her. “It’s so awesome! I mean ... Why are you all staring at me like I have something on my teeth or...” She looked down. Then she looked up at me. She blinked. Then she looked down again. “Do I... ?”

“Have a cock?” I asked.

“Yeah. Oh, my god, I have a cock! But Futanari Syndrome is like super-duper rare. How can we both... ? We’re sisters! It’s genetic, isn’t it! I have it, too. I’m a futa! Oh, my god! I’m a pregnant dickgirl!”

She threw her arms around my neck and held me tight. Our futa-cocks pressed tight. They throbbed together as she rained kisses across my face. Her joy shone in her blue eyes. A thrill ran through me. Heady. Dizzying.

My little sister was a futa.

A pregnant futa.

Pregnant with my child.

I had knocked up my little sister and now she was a futa.

My mind just kept stumbling over those thoughts while Allie rained kisses all over my face. Then she planted one on my lips. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, swirling it around in me. I shuddered, my futa-cock twitching against hers.

I kissed her back, my lust surging through my excitement. I trembled, my heart pounding wildly in my chest. My tongue danced in her mouth. I caressed her. Savored the feel of her quivering against me. She was just such a sexy, cute, and amazing delight.

I broke the kiss and suddenly I had to give my first blowjob. I’d never had sex with a cock before. Dildos, yes, but they were just bits of plastic. They weren’t the same as a cock. A big, throbbing, living, cumming cock.

My pussy clenched. This virginal excitement rushed through me. I’d never had a real cock in me. I didn’t have a cherry, but did dildos even count? Not compared to my little sister’s futa-dick. This wave of heat washed through me.

I fell to my knees. Allie’s eyes widened. She stared down at me as I grabbed her big, throbbing cock. The twins and our mother watched us. This felt so right to have the family witness Allie’s first time receiving a blowjob. And it had to be me. I had to be the first one to enjoy this cock.

Just like she was the first one to enjoy my dick.

“Jenny,” Allie groaned as I nuzzled into her pussy lips first. I held her cock and licked at her fresh-tasting twat. Her curly hairs caressed over my cheeks. I lapped at her pregnant snatch, dragging my tongue up her petals to her blossoming dick. “Oh, Jenny, I love you.”

“Love you,” I cooed and then licked up her shaft.

I dragged my tongue up her cock. I licked higher and higher up her shaft. I savored the way she throbbed and twitched in my light grip. I shifted my fingers so I could lap up her cock unimpeded. A breathy whimper rose from Allie’s throat.

It reached a squeaking crescendo just as my tongue caressed over the tip of her clit-dick. I swirled around it. I caressed her. Teased her. I loved the feel of her throbbing against my tongue. Her precum spilled out. So salty and delicious.

Did mine taste as good.

“Jenny!” she squealed, her entire body shaking. “I have a cock. I wanted this so much.”

“Lucky them,” groaned Tara or Sara.

“I know!” the other twin panted. “We could have gotten the lucky genetics. Futa-twins. That would have been hot.”

“So hot.”

I heard kissing, the pair sharing their twincest. Just like I loved my little sister, they loved each other. Us Riter girls liked to keep the passion in the family.

I swirled my tongue around Allie’s cock and then swallowed the tip. I savored it in my mouth. Her dick throbbed and twitched in my stroking hand. I had a real cock in my mouth. It was warm and soft. It was so unlike anything else. My own ached as I sucked on Allie’s dick.

She gasped. Moaned. Her face twisted in delight. I stared up at her, watching her strawberry-blonde pigtails swaying about her face. The pleasure that spilled over her features was just such an amazing treat to witness.

She had such a big smile on her lips. This radiant grin that spread from ear to ear. I sucked hard on her clit-dick. I nursed on her, sucking, slurping, reveling in the way her futa-dick throbbed in my hungry mouth.

I bobbed and sucked and slurped. I remembered everything my little sister had ever done to my futa-dick. My left hand darted up. I rubbed through her silky bush to caress her hot pussy lips as I blew her. My digits danced up and down her pregnant twat.

I thrust a pair into her tight, hot, and juicy depths.

“Oh, my god, Jenny!” she moaned. “Oh, yes, yes, I’m going to cum! I’m going to flood your mouth with girl-cum!” A huge smile crossed her lips and then a mischievous glint appeared in her blue eyes. “I can cum!”

“I bet you cum so much, honey,” our mother purred. “Oh, two futa-daughters. How lucky for me.”

“So lucky, Mom!” Allie cooed, her hand sliding through my blonde hair. “Jenny! Jenny, just keep sucking! I’m going to flood your mouth with cum.”

I wanted that. I nursed hard. I sucked with all my might. I twisted my head from side to side, rubbing her cock’s spongy tip around inside of my mouth. Allie’s pussy clenched down around my fingers. Her juices dripped down my wrist and spilled over the back of my hand.

I sucked hard. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down her girl-cock. I loved her. Nursed on her. Gave her my all. It was such a treat to do. I was so glad I could deliver such pleasure to her. That I could suck and love and worship her futa-dick.

“Jenny, yes!” she gushed. “Suck my big futa-dick! Ooh, you love it! Yes, you do.”

I winked at her.

My fingers pumped in and out of her cunt. I plundered her pussy and sucked hard on her cock. Her pregnant snatch squeezed about my digits. Her futa-cock throbbed in my stroking hand. It pulsed with her heartbeat. Her precum spilled over my tongue.

I loved that salty delight.

Her hands grabbed my hair. She balled up fists, clutching tight to me. I groaned, savoring the way she held tight to me. My heart beat faster and faster in my chest. My pussy clenched. My futa-dick throbbed, wanting to be pleasured, but my hands were busy.

“Jenny!” Allie squealed. “It’s ... it’s ... Happening!”

Hot futa-cum fired into my mouth. I had tasted my own but never straight from the source. Ever firing into my mouth and splashing across the back of my throat. A wonderful thrill rippled through me as I drank down my little sister’s seed.

Her pussy writhed around my fingers. I thrust them into her pregnant depths, reveling in her flesh spasming around them. She gasped and moaned. Her hand clutched my hair as I drank down load after load of her yummy cum.

“Jenny! Jenny! I love you! Jenny! Drink my cum!”

“So beautiful,” Mom cooed. “My futa-daughters are so beautiful.”

“Fucking hot to watch!” one of the twins moaned.

“Right!” gasped the other. “Ooh, finger my cunt faster. Let’s cum!”

“Yes!”

I sucked out the last of Jenny’s cum. My little sister swayed. Her eyes were so bright. Then she ripped her cock out of my mouth. I panted, cum drooling down my chin. My little sister pounced on me. I ripped my fingers out of her twat as she darted down. She kissed me with hunger. Her tongue plundered my mouth as she pushed me down onto my back.

She settled between my thighs, our futa-dicks pressing together. Hers slipped off to the right of mine and throbbed. I stared up at her and this nervous excitement rippled through me. This would be my first time with a cock.

Her hands caressed my cheeks. “I’ll be gentle, Jenny. Just like you were with me.”

I blinked.

“It doesn’t count unless it’s a real cock, right?” she asked. Her smile grew. “I mean, I never really cared before. But now ... This is your first real one. And it’s mine.”

Tears brimmed in my eyes. I nodded my head. A whimper rose from my throat. She kissed me. Her lips were soft and loving. I slid my arms around my sister, holding her to me. The twins and our mother watched us and yet we felt alone. Just in our own world.

Allie drew back her hips. Her cock slid and slid down my futa-shaft. My pussy clenched, brimming with excitement for her. To have this real dick bury into the depths of my pussy. To fill me up and make me cum so hard.

Her cock slid through my bush. She nuzzled it right into my pussy. I quivered and shuddered. She pressed forward. I groaned as her clit-dick pushed on my cuntlips. They spread to engulf her. I whimpered into her kiss as my first real, live cock entered me.

My little sister’s cock.

It was this magical moment I would remember for the rest of my life. The way her thick tip pushed into my tight sheath. She went deeper and deeper into me. My futa-dick throbbed between our stomachs, drinking in the heat that flowed up from my cock. The bliss rippled out of me. It swelled up my dick and brimmed at the tip.

Felt amazing there.

She bottomed out in me. My little sister was all the way in me. I groaned, squeezing my cunt down, memorizing the girth and length of her. She twitched inside of me. Her pulse rippled up it. We were connected in a new way. An amazing way.

Allie broke the kiss. “I love you, Jenny.”

“I love you, too,” I whimpered. “You’re my first.”

“Each other’s firsts,” she said. Her grin turned mischievous. “And now I’m going to make you preggers!”

I gasped as she drew back her cock with a wild pull. She slid through my flesh so fast and then she rammed back into me before I could even realize it. I gasped, bucking beneath her as she buried to the hilt in me. And then she did it again. And again. My pussy clenched around her, drinking in the friction of her pistoning cock.

“Allie!” I moaned. “Oh, my god, Allie!”

“I know!” she purred, thrusting away with hard strokes. “It’s amazing, isn’t it? My futa-cock fucking you?”

“So amazing!” I groaned. “Oh, my god, yes, yes! That’s so good! Yes, yes, Allie!”

“Going to make you preggers!” she panted. “Yes, yes, going to knock my big futa-sis up with my sexy cock!”

“Do it!” I hissed, loving her enthusiasm. “Pump all your baby-making spunk in me. Let’s be pregnant together!”

“Yes!” she squealed and then rained kisses on me.

She thrust her cock into my pussy, her squirming belly massaging my futa-cock. The delight raced down my dick to my pussy being so thoroughly plundered by her girl-dick. My little sister smooched over my face and drove me towards the brink of my orgasmic bliss. I would have such an amazing orgasm on her shaft.

My cunt would milk her cock of all her seed. The twins moaned. Mom gushed and oohed. My little sister kissed me on the mouth while she rammed her futa-cock in and out of me at her top speed. She didn’t hold anything back.

She wouldn’t be my Allie if she did.

I grabbed her rump. I squeezed her ass, kneading her. I pulled her into me, loving how she kissed me. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. She plundered it as much as she did my pussy with her big, throbbing cock.

My orgasm built so fast. It grew and grew with every one of my little sister’s thrusts. She stirred me up with her amazing cock. She had me sliding my hands up and down her back, trembling beneath her.

“That is so fucking hot!” one of the twins moaned.

“Two sisters with cocks!” groaned the other.

“I know,” my mother panted. “Oh, my, they’re going to ravish me so much.”

Allie broke the kiss and grinned down at me. “We’re going to fuck them so hard, aren’t we!”

“Yes!” I gasped and came on her futa-cock.

My pussy went wild around her clit-dick. My cunt convulsed. Spasmed. The pleasure rushed through my body. I groaned as my futa-cock spurted. The jizz fired up between our bodies. It splashed onto our tits pressed tight together. Her hard nipples brushed mine.

Sparks flew.

“Allie! Allie!” I gasped.

“Going to make you preggers!” she moaned, thrusting into my spasming depths. “Yes!”

Her cock erupted into me. My eyes widened as I felt cum flood my pussy for the first time. This was the delight that every woman I had ever fucked got to experience. This was the passion that consumed them. That had them moaning and gasping and groaning out their delight. It was incredible. I couldn’t believe how amazing it was.

My pussy spasmed around my little sister’s cock as she pumped more and more of her fertile seed into me. I whimpered and groaned. More jizz erupted from my own cock. It spilled between our bodies, making us both so sticky.

“Jenny! Jenny!” gasped Allie. Her blue eyes met mine.

“I know!” I gasped and kissed her.

I wrung out the last of the cum from her spurting cock. I trembled beneath her, loving the feel of her atop me. She squirmed, her futa-dick so hard. My shaft ached between us. The scent of salty cum filled the air.

“That was so fucking hot,” groaned one of the twins.

“Right!” gasped the other.

“I have two beautiful and sexy futa-daughters,” Mother gushed. “I can’t believe it. I get to be a mommy-slave to you both.”

My sister broke the kiss and then she whispered something in my ear. Something so naughty. So insane. So wild. I gasped beneath her. My pussy clenched down on her cock. My futa-dick throbbed between our bodies.

“You want to do that?” Allie asked, lifting her head from my ear.

“Yes!” I moaned, staring up at her with such awe brimming inside of me. “You are the wildest, sexiest, and hottest little sister in the world!”

“Yep!” she said.

“What?” asked one of the twins.

“What is she up to?” the other one purred.

“Mommy-slut, on your side!” I hissed. “Stretch out on the floor and lift your leg. We’re double-fucking you!”

“Yes, Mistress,” groaned Mom, her voice brimming with that submissive ache. She was so eager to serve.

I watched her blonde hair tumbling about her face. Her large, lush breasts swayed as she sank down to the ground. Her big boobs pillowed out into a pair of wonderful and shapely mounds that I could just bury my face into. I would love her so much. I would fuck her so hard. I would pound her. It would be incredible.

My sister slid off of me, sliding her amazing new cock out of my cunt. I groaned, my futa-dick throbbing and aching. A flood of hot cum rushed out of my pussy after that. I shuddered at how wicked that felt.

Allie jumped over our mother and settled down behind her. She snuggled up to her back and nuzzled into her ear, licking and lapping. Mom shuddered. Her big boobs jiggled as they pillowed together. She kept her leg spread wide, her shaved pussy on display. Her cuntlips spread open, brimming with her juices.

“Oh, god, let’s sixty-nine,” Tara said. I knew it was her since I could see her now. She had the pierced clit.

“Yes!” Sara moaned, her nipple piercings flashing across her jiggling tits.

As the twins fell into their sixty-nine, I moved up before my mother. She had such a wicked gleam in her blue eyes. She was so eager to be double-fucked by her two futa-daughters. A rush rippled through me. Delight sparkled in my eyes as I pressed my futa-dick into her pussy. I nuzzled it right against her cuntlips while my cum-splattered tits rubbed into her big boobies.

“Mmm, we’re going to fuck you hard, Mommy-slut,” I cooed.

“Yes, yes, fuck your Mommy-slut so hard!” she moaned. “Let my pussy and asshole satiate your cocks.”

“Oh, I’m not fucking your asshole, Mommy-slut!” Allie said and then her cock’s tip joined mine at the entrance to our mother’s pussy. “We’re fucking you together. We’re going to keep fucking your pussy until one of us breeds you.”

“Oh, my god,” gasped my mother, her eyes wild. “Both?”

“Both your little girls back in your pussy,” I cooed.

“Just where we belong,” Allie added. “Ready, Jenny?”

“Yes!”

We pressed forward together.

Mom groaned. Her big boobs rubbed into my cum-splattered tits as her pussy lips spread and spread over our cocks. Our crowns were pressed tight. I shuddered as those juicy labia slowly engulfed our cocks.

Then we were inside of our mother. Allie whimpered. I gasped. Mom groaned. She was so hot and tight, but so wet. Between her juices and our precum, we pushed deeper and deeper into the silky, incestuous heaven of our mother’s cunt.

Allie and I plundered our mother’s pussy together.

“Oh, my god!” Mom gasped, her face twisting with delight. “You ... This ... Both of you together!”

“Yes, yes, yes!” gasped Allie. “Kathy saw this is in some futa-comic porn she read. She told me about it and I thought it was so hot and ... and ... It is. Mommy-slut!”

“So fucking good!” Mom groaned. Her pussy clenched around our cocks, pressing my dick into my little sister’s big shaft.

We went deeper and deeper into my mother’s twat. Our clit-dicks plundered her depths. The incestuous delights rippled through me. My sister and I bottomed out in her. We had fit every inch of our cocks into our mother’s pussy.

We were sharing her.

It was incredible. It only made me love Allie even more to share this joy with her. We were reveling in this wonderful pleasure together. Our cocks throbbed tight. They pulsed and twitched and throbbed together.

She whimpered, pleasure crossing her face. Then we pulled back. I groaned at the pleasure surging down my shaft. This outstanding heat rippled down my cock. Our futa-dicks throbbed together, both of us increased in our mother’s juicy pussy. That delicious and amazing snatch that had brought us into the world.

We thrust back into our mother together.

“Oh, my god!” Mom gasped. “Both my daughters are in me! My sexy futa-daughters are in my cunt!”

“Sounds fucking hot, Mom!” one of the twins moaned.

“Mmm, can’t wait for our turn!” groaned the other.

“Better keep a close eye on our birth control pills. Allie will be coming for them.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Allie moaned and thrust into our mother harder than I did, her cock slipping ahead of mine.

We were out of sync. As I finished thrusting into my mother’s pussy’s, Allie’s cock was pulling back, sliding past mine. Our crowns kissed. This jolt of delight shot down to my pussy. I gasped and smiled, savoring every bit of it. This amazing pleasure surged through my body. I groaned, my cunt clenching.

Allie rammed back in again and again. She fucked our mother faster than I did. It was incredible to feel her cock sliding past mine, our tips kissing. Sparks burst in the heaven of our sexy mom’s hot cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.