Futa's Wild Passion
Chapter 19: Futa Dates the Lesbian

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Futa Dates the Lesbian - Jenny thinks her life is over when she comes down with Futanari Syndrome and grows a cock. But, in reality, the wild fun is just beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I was so excited for my date with Wendy. Allie helped me choose my clothes. My sister-girlfriend was having fun choosing the perfect outfit for me to wear on my date with my “official” girlfriend. That amused my younger sister to no end.

“This is perfect,” Allie had declared when she saw me wearing a pair of knee-high socks (Allie insisted on them), her favorite pair of panties I owned, a black skirt with pleats that fell around my thighs, and a maroon blouse that had a round neckline. I had diamond studs in my ears and a golden necklace about my neck. “You’re going to be so sexy for her! Fuck her hard and then tell me all the deets! Tomorrow!”

“You know I will,” I’d said and kissed her.

Friday at school had dragged. I had been so excited about the date, I’d hardly had any fun at all. Then I’d rushed home, did my homework, and spent far, far too long making sure my makeup was perfect and my fiery hair looked delicious. I was so nervous.

“You look lovely,” Mom said as she pulled up to Wendy’s house. “She’s going to be bowled over by you.”

I blushed and said, “Thanks, Mommy-slave. I want you to be good tonight. I told Allie she can do whatever she wants to you.”

Mom gave a happy sigh. “I’ll treat her like she’s you, Mistress.”

I leaned over and gave my sexy, submissive mother a full kiss on the lips. My pussy clenched. This wild rush shot through me. I savored this moment, my futa-dick throbbing in my panties. Then I broke it and stepped out of the car.

I fought down my nerves as I marched up to the front door. This was it. I would do it tonight. I would show my girlfriend that she was a lesbian and help her accept who she was. I had embraced being a futa, and it had been awesome.

I rang the doorbell.

The chimes resounded through the house. That classic pattern of rising and falling DINGs and DONGs. Then came the rush of feet. The door ripped open and there stood Wendy, her hair pulled back in her French braid, leaving her cute face fully exposed. She had on a light amount of makeup, softening some of her features, giving her an even more delicious and innocent look, especially to her blue eyes. Her lips were pink and glossy, her cheeks possessing just a hit of pink rouge. And her dress...

It was white, which just felt so right for her, with a pink sash around the waist and frilly lace at the hem. It was conservative, of course, high neckline and skirt past her knees, but the sleeves were short and puffy.

“Oh, my god, Wendy!” I said. “You’re beautiful.”

My heart beat faster as I cupped her face and kissed her before she could say a word, her natural blush bleeding through her rouge. I planted my lips right on hers and thrust my tongue into her mouth. I swirled it around, teasing her. I fluttered around and then caressed over her mouth, loving the feel of her waxy lipstick.

It had a buttery, almost sweet flavor that was such a delight to kiss.

I broke the kiss and she panted and swayed. She grinned from ear to ear, though. And that was so cute. I hooked my arm with her and as she still hadn’t said a word. She seemed speechless after the kiss. Then she burst into happy giggles.

I escorted her to my mother’s waiting car. I couldn’t wait until I was sixteen to get my driver’s license. But, having my Mommy-slave drive us sent a wicked thrill through me until I remembered that Wendy didn’t know about the incest.

I wasn’t sure she could ever know.

I held open the door for her and purred, “Mademoiselle.”

“Jenny,” she sighed in this pleased, gushy voice before she slid into the back of the car. “This is going to be amazing.”

I followed in after her, my skirt rustling. My hand took hers as Mom drove us in silence like she was a real driver. Wendy never looked so happy before. I was glad to do that for her. I just hoped I wouldn’t hurt her when she realized I didn’t love her as much. That I had someone else. I wanted to ease her into another relationship. Someone she could be happy with.

The perfect girl.

But first, to open her eyes to the truth about her sexuality.

Our first stop was dinner. It was a quaint, little Italian restaurant a few blocks from the movie theater. It had this Old World charm and, at times, was darkly romantic. Especially with our table in the back. We both were giggly and bubbly.

It was my first real date, I realized. I should have taken Allie on one. I had to do that now. Maybe we could go a town away or something, where no one could know us, and pretend to be dating and not sisters. That would be so much fun.

“Oh, Jenny,” Wendy gushed as she looked around. “This is too much.”

“Nonsense,” I said. My mom had gotten a raise. Ivana Petrov was more than happy to make my mom happy because that made me happy. “Enjoy yourself. You can get whatever you want.”

She stared at the dishes. “So much food. Maybe ... we should split a plate?”

“Lady and the Tramp it?” I asked, arching an eyebrow.

She giggled. “Just so long as you know I’m not nudging a meatball across the plate to you with my nose.”

“Deal,” I said. “Okay, what should we get?”

We ended up sharing a plate of angel-hair pasta with a rich meat sauce on it and Parmesan cheese. There were delicious breadsticks and a wonderful salad. We ate. We chatted. We both leaned over the table to kiss from time to time. Our feet played with the other beneath the table.

It was a lot of fun. As we wrapped it up, this pang of sadness knifed my heart. If I didn’t have Allie, I could be happy with Wendy. Fall in love with her. She was such a wonderful and caring girl. I would have to make sure she found the best girlfriend ever.

I would make it my mission to see her happy no matter what.

We didn’t have dessert since the pasta was filling. So I paid and we left arm in arm. The waitress smiled at us and said. “You two are so cute together. Why are lesbians so adorable?”

Wendy stiffened but then she just said, “Thanks.”

After we were out of earshot, I whispered, “I’m surprised you didn’t correct her that I was a futa.”

“I guess ... it’s because I know you’re a futa, so that’s all that matters to me.” She tightened her arm around me. “Besides, I know that look women get in their eyes when they realize you’re a futa. I read there’s a study that says you futas just short-circuit women’s brains. You’re so novel, so different, that it bypasses our self-control and makes us super-horny.”

“Well, no wonder I’ve had so much fun,” I said. “Like me, you, and Victoria in the bathroom at school.”

“That was fun,” Wendy said.

“Yeah, you had a lot of fun eating out Victoria’s pussy.”

“Licking your cum out of her,” she said as if she didn’t do that and then kept going, just feasting on Victoria. “So, uh, what movie are we seeing?”

“This new one. Autumn Leaves Fall. It’s a romance.”

“Oh, never heard of it,” she said.

It was an indie romance. A lesbian one.

Despite it being Friday, no one was really in this theater. We had our section all to ourselves. The bombastic music from the new comic book movie bled through the wall, which was annoying, but also why we had our privacy. Soon the movie started playing, and Wendy realized just what sort of romance it was.

But that didn’t stop her from kissing me when the heroines were making out, sharing their forbidden love behind their husbands’ back while the autumn leaves fell around them in their own private sanctum.

Wendy slipped into my seat as she kissed me. It was one of those big seats that reclined back, and we were skinny girls. Well, under America’s average BMI. It was tight, but we squirmed together and shared kisses.

The movie progressed, and then a sex scene started. Wendy gasped at the kissing on screen. The breast play. The actresses had great tits. They were really getting into sucking on each other’s nipples. My friend squirmed, no doubt shocked that this level of sex was shone. It was R-rated, but I bought my tickets online and used the kiosk with my phone so no one carded us.

My dick grew harder and harder in my panties. Then Wendy rolled on her side, her rump rubbing into my hip. She squirmed there, panting as she watched the lovers explore each other. The blonde started going down on her lover. It didn’t show any pussy licking, sadly, but her head was between her lover’s thighs.

I turned onto my side, rubbing my hard cock into Wendy’s rump. The light of the movie played over us as I hiked up her skirt. I worked up mine, too. Wendy whimpered and moaned, making such breathy sounds as I slid her skirt over her waist.

And realized she wasn’t wearing panties. I caressed her naked hip sliding up and down, just making sure. I hugged her from behind and whispered into her ear, “Missing something.”

“You make me too wet,” she whispered. “I didn’t want sodden panties.”

“Mmm, you’re about to get real wet,” I cooed and reached between us to my racy, red pair of panties. They were almost a thong but covered the upper part of my butt-cheeks. I hooked the fabric to the side.

My futa-cock popped out and smacked into her warm rump.

She let out a groan of delight. I shifted my hips as we squirmed in the chair. The blonde actress was making her brunette lover moan out loudly, shuddering in obvious climatic delight. Crying out about how much better this was than being with her husband.

A fallen leaf landed on her left tit.

I rammed my futa-dick into Wendy’s pussy. I slid to the hilt in her. I groaned as she engulfed me. That wonderful, juicy, delicious pussy swallowed my dick. She felt so amazing around me. I trembled in her twat’s embrace. I kissed and nibbled at her shoulder while her pussy clenched down around me. She stirred her hips from side to side, teasing me. The pleasure surged through my body.

I pumped away at her with short jabs of my cock. I reveled in working my girl-dick in and out of her cunt. The chair creaked and groaned around us as we squirmed. She grabbed my hand and pulled it to her mouth, muffling her own moans.

Her wet passion soaked my palm, her lips working against it.

“What about me?” I groaned. “I want to cry out, too.”

Wendy just clenched her pussy around my futa-dick. She whimpered, her cunt clenching around me as I thrust my cock in and out of her pussy. Only a few inches of movement, but enough to stimulate the tip of my shaft.

My cunt drank in the heat flowing down my cock. That heady delight rippled through me. It was incredible to enjoy. I groaned, her snatch squeezing down on my dick on every pull back. She massaged me while the women reached the culmination of their lovemaking.

We kept going as they broke apart and headed back to their husbands. I drove my cock into Wendy’s pussy, thinking about Allie. She was my secret lover. I wanted to tell Wendy. To share her with Allie and help Wendy to be happy.

I nuzzled into her ear and hissed, “You’re making my futa-cock feel incredible. You’re driving me wild, do you know that?”

She squeezed her pussy around my futa-dick and moaned into my hand.

“You’re so naughty. Oh, Wendy, I want to feel you cum on my clit-dick. Then I want to fill you with my jizz.”

She shuddered. The movie was wrapping up. We had to, too. I pumped with hard strokes. She squirmed against me. Her pussy’s silky grip sent heady pleasure rushing down to my pussy. I moaned into her ear. I nibbled on it.

Licked it.

She squeezed about me. Then she trembled in my embrace. The pleasure rippled through my body. This ecstasy swept through me. It was amazing to feel her cum around my clit-dick. She squealed into my hand, her tongue rubbing across my palm.

I gasped and then clenched teeth as I buried into her juicy snatch. Stars burst across my vision.

My futa-cum fired into her twat.

I trembled in the reclining seat with her, the vinyl groaning beneath us as we shared our pleasure. My jizz pumped into her. Spurt after spurt of cum that splashed against her cervix. It burned through my mind. Left me dizzy. Dazed.

I groaned, nuzzling into her ear. I held her tight as my orgasm died down from that wonderful plateau of pleasure. Her pussy gripped my cock, milking out every drop of cum in me while I panted in delight.

The movie came to an end. The women never went back to that secret place. They surrendered to their society and were miserable in their lives. It was sort of depressing. The movie ended with a last shot of a leaf falling from a bare tree. It drifted down, swirling, and then landed between them. They were staring at each other, older now.

Were they going to kiss? Embrace. I tensed.

The movie ended there.

I groaned in disappointment while Wendy said, “They found each other in the end.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yep. Just had to wait for the last of their facade to fall away. For them to be bare and exposed, not hiding behind anything. Not even a single leaf.”

“Huh?” I said. “That’s deep. I didn’t notice that at all.”

“You were too busy fucking me and...” The credits played. The lights came on. “Oh, no, we’ll get caught.”

We shifted and my cock popped out. We battled to straighten our clothes as the few other patrons passed us without comment. We then climbed out of the chair, both of us flushed and smiling. She took my hand and we rushed out. I buzzed from enjoying her in the theater while the movie played in my mind.

“It really resonated in you, huh?” I asked.

“I guess,” she said, shrugging. “It was nice. Never seen a movie like that. I’m glad you took me.”

I smiled. “Fun’s not over.”

I texted my mom and she was already waiting. She wore just a sweater and sweatpants instead of her work clothes. It was obvious she had just thrown them on, her hair a blonde, tousled mess. Allie had been having her fun.

Good.

“How was the movie,” my Mommy-slut asked.

“Oh, it was amorous,” I said, giving Wendy a big grin.

A look of panic flitted across her face. She clearly didn’t want my mom to know we’d had fun. She squirmed in the seat and said, “It was a romance.”

“A lesbian romance,” I added. “Wendy loved it.”

“Oh, that’s wonderful,” Mom said as she pulled away.

Wendy blinked at that. Our families went to the same church, and our preacher, Reverend Helen August, was a bit of a homophobe. My friend had to think my mother held the same sort of beliefs. Now she was realizing maybe my mom didn’t.

“So, what are you two going to do with your slumber party?” Mom asked.

Wendy squirmed more.

“Make love,” I said casually.

“Just make sure you clean up,” my Mommy-slut said. “You don’t want to leave a mess for Wendy’s mother to discover and get her in trouble.” Wendy’s jaw dropped. She stared at me. I

winked and took her hand. I kissed it. Then I leaned over and kissed her. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and savored the sweetness of her lips. She whimpered against me, her tongue dancing and playing with mine while Mom drove us to her house.

We got there far, far too soon. A breathless Wendy said bye to my mother and we piled out and rushed up to her front door. She held my hand tight while my excitement mounted. I couldn’t wait to put in what Pita had given me after our “study session” at her place yesterday.

Inside, Wendy had this wild look in her eyes. “I just want to lick you all over,” she moaned. “Can you wait in the living room? I want to change I have something to show you.”

I winked at her.

She scampered upstairs. I didn’t hesitate to rip off my blouse and skirt. I was down to just my panties in a flash. I let them cradle my hardon and absorb the juices flowing out of my pussy. I was so wet and excited. I knew how to use her TV and I quickly got the movie loaded and paused it on a black screen just about to dissolve into the start of the action.

Then I sat down and waited.

A few minutes later, Wendy descended the stairs. I heard her move through the house and then stepped into the room wearing a white, babydoll nightie with a fuzzy hem. It had thin straps that held it up, the white cloth cupping her breasts while translucent cloth fell down over her stomach and waist. Through it, I could see a dainty pair of white panties.

“Oh, you look gorgeous,” I groaned, my futa-dick throbbing. I patted the couch. “Come snuggle up beside me. I have a movie to show you.”

“Ooh, you do?” she asked, both surprised and intrigued. “Are we going to start making out watching it?”

“Just like a pair of horny teenagers are supposed to.”

She settled down beside me and I slipped my arm around her. She cuddled up beside me and draped her thighs over mine. Her left breast, clad in her nightie, brushed my naked boob. I raised the remote, clicked play, and dropped it.

“So what move is...” Passionate moans burst from the sound system.

“Oh, wow,” I said. “Just starting right with the action.

Both women were already topless and kissing each other on a rug before a fire. There was no story, no setup, just the pair kissing each other. Groping each other. They were both young, barely legal, and nubile. They had firm tits and slender bodies. One had a thong. The other a pair of lacy panties. Their tongues danced as they moaned.

Then the camera pulled out to show a room full of women having sex. They all appeared eighteen or nineteen, some with larger breasts, others with boobs smaller than Wendy’s. Allie-sized titties. They sucked on hard nipples. Some were pulling off bras or nighties. Others pulled down panties. One girl threw back her head as a brunette went down on her, eating her pussy with hunger.

The camera showed a close up of that, a pink tongue lapping up and down a pussy with a pierced clit. Just like my older sister Tara. The other girl had a tongue stud. The metal clinked together, both of them moaning. Gasping.

Then the camera cut to a blonde with big boobs having both her fat, pink nipples sucked on by a pair of brunettes. They also fingered her while she had her digits sliding into their butt-cracks to find their assholes.

“This is ... porn,” gasped Wendy. “Lesbian porn!”

“I borrowed this from Pita,” I said. “I didn’t ‘know it was like this.” My dick was on fire watching the licking and lapping.

Wendy watched it, her tongue flicking across her lips. Did she know she did that? Wendy squirmed on the couch, her nipples poking at her nightie. Her little titties rose and fell. Her toes curled and flexed. Her blue eyes were locked on the screen.

The flickering of action danced across her glossy eyes. She hardly seemed to be breathing. Then she was panting. She whimpered, watching the lesbian orgy. Toys appeared. Strap-ons. Double-headed dildos. A double-pronged one that fucked both a girl’s asshole and pussy. I didn’t know these things existed.

The moans and pants echoed through the living room. The girls were all crying out their pleasure. One girl squirted juices. They gushed out of her pussy a whole two feet then splashed on the blankets she lay on, leaving a huge wet spot. She kept thrashing as the other girl frigged her clit and cheered her on. More juices squirted out of her.

“This excites you, huh?” I asked, my hand sliding up Wendy’s slender thigh to the fuzzy hem of her nightie.

Wendy nodded, enraptured by the screen and all the sinful delights playing across it.

“Just all those women loving each other. Not a cock to be seen. And that makes you so wet, doesn’t it?”

“So wet,” she groaned. My hand went beneath her nightie.

“Makes you want to lick pussy, doesn’t it? Suck on some nipples.”

She gave a vigorous nod. Her breathing quickened. She licked her lips. For a moment, they pursed together like she was imagining sucking on a nipple.

“Look at her, she’s just sucking on that clit. I bet you want to suck on a clit.”

“I do, Jenny,” Wendy groaned.

“So you’re a lesbian, right?” I whispered.

She gasped and finally wrenched her gaze from the TV. She stared at me, shock in her eyes. “N-no.”

“But you just said you want to suck on a clit. Not a clit-dick, but a clit. That’s all woman. You want to lick pussy. To suck on nipples. They make you wet, don’t they? Women? They always have, haven’t they?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.