Futa's Wild Passion - Cover

Futa's Wild Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 17: Futa Studies Incest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Futa Studies Incest - Jenny thinks her life is over when she comes down with Futanari Syndrome and grows a cock. But, in reality, the wild fun is just beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

We arrived at Pita’s house. School was out for the day and Pita, my little sister, and I had rushed here, all eager for our kinky foursome with Pita’s mother. We were “studying.” It would be an incestuous-fueled afternoon.

I’d been having an incestuous-fueled day.

Today, I had sex with the last two members of my family: my older sisters. Tara and Sara, the twins, had thought to surprise me with their incestuous revelation that they were lovers. I mean, it was shocking, but not the incest part. Just because Allie and I have been spying on them and the twins had shown no inkling of any attraction to each other.

They were surprised to find out I was banging our mother and that Allie, our bratty sister, was my lover. The nubile girl racing ahead of Pita and me to reach the front door had captured my heart on Sunday. It was now Thursday. The last four days had been a blur of sex and passion. I’d enjoyed so many girls and women in my life.

Being a futanari was amazing.

My futa-dick throbbed as Allie reached the front door and whirled around. Her strawberry-blonde pigtails danced around her face. The fourteen-year-old girl’s petite body quivered. She squirmed, her short skirt dancing about coltish legs.

“Come on!” she said, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

“You sure are eager, plátano pequeña,” said Pita.

“I know what that means,” said Allie. “I’m not a brat.”

“That’s not what it means.” Pita giggled, shaking her head. Her curly-brown hair danced about her golden skin. She had a big smile on her lips. “It means ‘little banana.’ And you’re just bursting out of your peel, ready to be eaten.”

“Or fucked by my sister’s banana.” Allie licked her lips, her eyes flashing to my crotch. “Mmm, I could just gobble it down right now.”

My friend—and sex friend, but not my fuck buddy because Pita didn’t like how that sounded—laughed. “You’re a wild one, plátano pequeña. My mother’s going to eat you up.”

“Yay!” My sister put her hands on her hips. “So why aren’t you already up here, opening the door, and inviting me in so that your mother can feast on me? Or you? I want to see some incest. Mother/daughter fun.”

“Don’t you see that at home?” asked Pita.

“We have to be careful.” Allie sighed. “Our older sisters are prudes. They don’t even have sex with each other.”

“What a tragedy,” Pita said with mock solemnity. She and I climbed the two steps onto the wooden porch.

“I know,” Allie said. “They share a bedroom together. Those two could be sucking each other’s cunts day and night, but they just study.”

“Well, they want to get into a good college,” I said. “Nothing weird about that.”

Allie rolled her eyes.

Pita pulled out her key. My Hispanic friend thrust it into the lock, turned it, and then threw open the door.

We were faced with a lovely sight. Mrs. Asis knelt naked on the floor, her skin the same golden-brown hue as her daughter’s. She had the same curly-brown hair and a small nose. Her breasts were much larger. Big and round and soft, topped by hard nipples that just begged to be sucked on. She smiled at the sight of us.

“Oh, my god, Pita, your mom is a straight fox!” Allie yanked off her tank top, revealing her lack of a bra. Her small tits, barely budding, didn’t need any support. “You make me so wet, Mrs. Asis.”

“And aren’t you just an excitable thing, plátano pequeña,” the married beauty purred.

“Just peeling myself!” My sister wiggled out of her skirt. Her lack of panties did not surprise me. She was a naughty thing. Her friend—a slut named Karen Green who I’d fucked today at the lesbian club in Principal Washington’s office—told her all sorts of naughty things about sex. Allie wanted to try them all with me in tow.

I didn’t have a problem with it.

Down to her socks, Allie rushed forward and kissed the kneeling MILF, arms wrapped about her mouth, bodies pressed tight. My cunt went molten and my futa-cock throbbed in the pair of panties I wore. A roomy cut designed for transwomen who still had their male bits. They could almost handle my clit-dick so long as I didn’t get hard.

Pita and I stripped naked as we watched her mother kissing my sister. Mrs. Asis’s brown hands cupped my sister’s pale tush. It was such a hot sight. I dropped my blouse and unhooked my bra, my round breasts bouncing free. Pita’s conical tits came into view. They were between my tits and Allie’s in size. Perky and delicious.

“That is so hot,” Pita moaned. “Ooh, I’m glad to be sex friends with your sister.”

“And your mother?” I asked slyly.

“Aren’t you and your mother sex friends?”

“I’m her mistress now. She’s my Mommy-slave.”

“Kinky. How’d that happen?”

“I’ll tell you later. It’s a long story, but hot.”

“I’ll hold you to that.”

I dropped my skirt and peeled off my panties. My futa-cock sprang out, thrusting from my fiery bush and the folds of my dripping pussy. I grabbed it, stroking it as I watched my beautiful sister’s tight ass.

It was so lovely to see Mrs. Asis cupping her. I was glad Allie could join in the fun. And learning that incest was accepted by a larger crowd of people at my school only made me more eager to bring her into it even.

“Glad Wendy’s not here,” said Pita. “We couldn’t do this. She’d freak out at this.”

I nodded in complete agreement. My girlfriend, a closeted lesbian, came from an uptight, Christian family. Like even more than my mother. While my futa-cock seemed to help Wendy deal with her desires for girls, incest felt like a huge step to get people to accept.

But Wendy was busy this afternoon, so it was the perfect time to have this fun. Then tomorrow as my date with her. I was nervous and excited. I loved Allie more, but I wanted Wendy to be happy. I was hoping she’d realize she just liked girls and she’d start dating someone else, our relationship ending with both of us still friends.

“Okay,” Allie declared, breaking the kiss with Mrs. Asis, “I want to see some mother/daughter incest.”

“Mmm, then let’s go upstairs,” purred Mrs. Asis. “My bed awaits.”

“Yes!”

Allie jumped to her feet and rushed for the stairs. Pita shook her head as the footsteps drummed up them. “She doesn’t even know which one is the master bedroom.”

“She’ll figure it out,” I said as Mrs. Asis stood up, blinking.

“She’s ... energetic.”

“A living tornado.”

Mrs. Asis smiled at me then headed up the stairs. Pita and I, holding hands, followed her mother’s plump rump. It jiggled as Mrs. Asis led the way. My futa-cock ached. The married woman’s brown bush flashed between her thighs, looking as soaked as mine felt.

Doors banged open as Allie searched for the right room. Then she squealed. She must have found it. Mrs. Asis, followed by Pita and me, reached the second-floor hallway. Went left. The three of us entered her bedroom.

Allie bounced on her knees on the bed, her pigtails flying around her shoulders. She had a huge grin on her face. This was the bed Mrs. Asis shared with her husband. He was at work for hours more, so we had all the time in the world to have our illicit fun.

“Pita, you sit on your back,” Allie directed. “And Mrs. Asis, you eat out your daughter like it’s the best tasting pussy in the world.”

“It is,” moaned the Hispanic MILF.

“Nope, that’s Jenny’s.” My sister stared at me and grinned, her blue eyes—the same shade as our mother’s—twinkling.

“I think it’s Allie,” I said.

“Naw, it’s you, Jenny,” Pita said as she stretched out on the bed. “Sorry, Mom, she has a cock. It’s just hot.”

“Mmm, it is,” Mrs. Asis said, glancing at my girl-dick as she moved between her daughter’s spread thighs.

“That’s it!” moaned Allie. She then bounced closer to Pita’s face. In a flash, my sister straddled my friend. Allie’s fourteen-year-old pussy planted on Pita’s mouth. “Now, devour her, Mrs. Asis. Eat your daughter while she eats me.”

“Yum!” Mrs. Asis moaned and leaned down.

My futa-cock throbbed at the incestuous sight. The busty mother nuzzled her face into her daughter’s cunt and started licking and lapping. The exciting sight sent a ripple of delight through me. I wiggled back and forth, my cunt on fire. My juices dribbled down my thighs.

I hungered to do such kinky and naughty things. I licked my lips and then moved behind Mrs. Asis. Her cute rump wiggled back and forth while her married pussy dripped with her juices. Her excitement filled the air.

“Mmm, I love eating out mi gatita, Allie,” the MILF purred. “She tastes so delicious.”

“What does that mean?” Allie asked, squirming on my friend’s mouth. “Mi gatita?”

“My kitten.”

“Oh, I like that. Mmm, like your kitten’s pussy, Mrs. Asis. Make her cum while my futa-sister fucks you hard. Jenny’s going to pound you. She’s going to make you cum and your kitten is going to make me cum.”

“Sounds fair,” Pita moaned, her voice muffled. “Jenny, fuck my mother hard.”

“We are fuck buddies,” Mrs. Asis purred.

“Sex friends, Mamá!”

Mrs. Asis just gave a little laugh then went back to feasting on her daughter, making Pita moan. Which made Allie squirm. It was so hot watching the three of them. I had to join them. I crawled onto the bed, my little sister’s eyes tracking me with hunger, her pigtails dancing around her shoulders.

She nodded her complete agreement as I brought my cock towards Mrs. Asis’s pussy. I nuzzled into her silky bush. The pleasure of her mature cunt rubbed into my futa-dick’s tip. I groaned, my dick drinking in the pleasure.

I pressed into the MILF’s pussy. She moaned as I worked into her deeper and deeper. I savored the bliss of sliding into her cunt. It felt incredible to penetrate inch after inch of my cock into her twat. To slide into her married depths.

“Jenny!” moaned the MILF.

“Oh, yes, yes, fuck her hard!” Allie moaned, squirming from side to side. “Just pound her, Jenny!”

“I will!” I groaned, my heart pounding while the pleasure of that tight, juicy pussy gripped me.

“Mmm, she’s so big,” panted Mrs. Asis. “I can’t believe how huge you are, Jenny. Oh, yes, yes, fuck me with that cock.”

“Fuck my mom!” groaned Pita.

Allie nodded her head, staring at me.

I drew back, savoring the tight grip of the MILF’s twat around my cock. It felt incredible. Her pussy massaged me. Teased me. I groaned as I pumped away at her. I thrust in and out of her silky depths. Her cunt gripped me. My crotch smacked into her rump.

Her plump butt-cheeks rippled. I loved the sight. I pistoned away faster.

The friction welled around my cock as I rammed into that tight and delicious snatch. Mrs. Asis married cunt clenched around me while our flesh smacked together. My hands rubbed up and down her sides, stroking over her darker skin.

Allie squirmed on Pita’s face, grinding her cunt on my friend’s hungry mouth. My sister’s pigtails swayed while pleasure danced in her blue eyes. Her small breasts quivered. She humped forward, sliding her cunt across Pita’s mouth.

“Oh, yes, yes, that’s it!” gasped Allie. “Eat my cunt while my sister fucks your mother.”

“Mmm, she’s fucking me so hard!” the MILF moaned. “Making me just want to devour mi gatita.”

“Make her cum!” Allie moaned. “Oh, Mrs. Asis, just make your daughter explode. She’s licking at my cunt. She’s driving me wild. She feels incredible as she eats me.”

“Good,” groaned the MILF. “Plátano pequeña, drown my daughter with your pussy juices.”

“I will!” gasped Allie. “She’s got her tongue so deep in me. She’s wiggling it around in me. Oh, it feels incredible!”

It was incredible to watch. My hands found Mrs. Asis’s big breasts. I kneaded them, my eyes locked on my little sister’s squirming body. Her breasts jiggled. She whimpered and moaned, grinding her cunt on Pita’s hungry mouth. I pumped away at the mother’s cunt, enjoying that hot flesh wrapped around me.

Her tight, juicy snatch massaged my clit-dick. The pleasure flowed down to my pussy, heating it up. I whimpered, savoring the bliss surging through me. I squeezed her heavy tits, driving into her, making her moan into her daughter’s pussy.

Their lesbian incest was such a thing of beauty to witness.

Allie stared down at the joining of mother and daughter. The union of Mrs. Asis’s mouth to her daughter’s pussy made me thrust harder. Delight sparkled in my sister’s depths. Her hands pinched her nipples. She played with them as she squirmed on my friend’s mouth.

“Oh, yes, yes, make your daughter cum!” Allie moaned. “Mothers and daughters playing together are almost as hot as sisters!”

“Mmm, little sisters are amazing!” I purred, thrusting hard into Mrs. Asis’s pussy.

Allie flashed me a bright grin, nodding her head. “Cum in her pussy! Oh, flood her, Jenny!”

“Getting there!”

I was. Every stroke into the MILF’s pussy brought me nearer and nearer to that wonderful moment of my eruption. I would spurt so much cum into her depths. My ovaries tightened with every thrust while she wiggled her hips, stirring that married cunt around my cock.

Pita moaned, her body trembling. Her conical breasts jiggled as she devoured my sister. Allie made such delicious noises. It was clear my sister was enjoying being eaten out. She savored being devoured by my friend.

Who was enjoying being devoured by her sexy mother?

I thrust hard and fast. My tits heaved. My red hair danced around my shoulders. The MILF’s cunt squeezed about my cock. She held me fast. She gripped me with that delicious cunt. I shuddered, driving hard into Pita’s mom, my ovaries building and building with delight.

“Mi gatita!” Mrs. Asis moaned. “Your friend’s cock...”

“I know!” groaned Pita. “She’s got an amazing cock! Cum on her, Mamá!”

“Yes, yes, cum on my sister’s cock, Mrs. Asis!” Allie flashed me a hot look. “Milk her dry!”

I slammed into the married woman’s depths. I savored the silky grip. I drew back and it happened. Her cunt went wild about my cock. Her hot flesh sucked at me. I savored the wonderful joy of a woman’s snatch writhing about my cock.

Pita’s mother came on my dick.

I buried back into her while she moaned into her daughter’s cunt. The friction around my futa-dick grew and grew. The throbbing ache to unleash my cum built and built in me. This incredible bliss rushed to the tip of my girl-cock. My tits heaved. My pussy clenched.

I erupted into her.

“Yes, Mrs. Asis!” I moaned as I pumped her full of my cum.

“Are you cumming in her!” Allie gasped.

I nodded, the pleasure consuming me. My futa-cock unloaded blast after blast of spunk into Mrs. Asis’s spasming twat. My cunt convulsed. Pussy juices soaked my bush and dripped down my thighs while waves of rapture washed through my body.

“So hot!” gasped Allie. She pinched her nipples. “Oh, Pita, drink it!”

“Yes, yes, give it to me, plátano pequeña!” my friend moaned.

“Drown mi gatita!” moaned Mrs. Asis as her pussy milked my cock.

“Drowning her!”

“Mamá!” gasped Pita.

We were all cumming. The four of us sharing in this wild, incestuous foursome. My pussy spasmed harder as I pumped more and more jizz into Mrs. Asis’s hungry cunt. Allie squirmed on Pita’s mouth, my friend licking at my sister’s twat. Mrs. Asis feasted on her daughter’s cunt, lapping up those juices. The air brimmed with the scents of our cunts.

My orgasm hit that wonderful peak. It died. I groaned, savoring the MILF’s twat spasming around me. The ripples slowed and then stopped as we all came down from our climatic highs. Allie swayed, her eyes closed.

Then they shot open. “I need to eat out your cunt, Mrs. Asis.”

“And I need to be fucked, Jenny!” Pita moaned as my little sister bounded away. Pita sat up, staring at me with her mouth dripping with my sister’s pussy juices.

I grinned at her and pulled out of her mother’s cunt. I motioned to my friend as I shifted to the side. The scampering Allie took my place behind Mrs. Asis while her daughter crawled to me. Just as Pita reached me, Allie buried her face into Mrs. Asis’s pussy.

“Mother of god, yes, plátano pequeña!” moaned Mrs. Asis. “Lick up your sister’s cum. Ooh, you’re just a wild thing.”

“Yes, she is,” I moaned before I kissed my friend.

The fresh taste of my little sister’s pussy coated my friend’s lips. The wonderful flavor seasoned our kiss. I thrust my tongue out, savoring the flavor. My futa-dick throbbed and ached, ready to go again.

Pita broke the kiss and spun around. She bent over, thrusting her sexy rump at me. She wiggled her hips at me. Her shaved pussy beckoned, but that ass was so cute. I grinned and pressed my cock, lubed by her mother’s juices, between her butt-cheeks.

“Yes, yes, fuck me up the ass, Jenny!”

“Mmm, love my daughter,” Mrs. Asis purred, clearly enjoying being licked clean by Allie.

“Fuck her hard!” Allie moaned, voice muffled by Mrs. Allie’s muff. My sister’s pale fingers gripped the MILF’s golden-brown butt-cheeks. “Pound her ass.”

“You heard your sister,” groaned Pita. “Pound my fucking ass and make me explode.”

“Yes!” I groaned, sliding my cock down and finding her sphincter.

I didn’t mess around. I thrust forward. My friend’s asshole stretched and stretched to engulf my cock. Lubed by my precum and her mother’s juices, I popped into her bowels. I groaned as her anal ring slid over my sensitive crown, my pussy clenching as the delight rushed down through my shaft into my cunt. My breasts heaved as I sank further and further into my friend’s tight bowels.

It was incredible to be in her. To feel her velvety sheath around me. I reveled in it as I went deeper and deeper into her bowels. Then I bottomed out in my friend’s tush. My fiery bush rubbed into her cute tush.

“Oh, Mamá, aren’t we lucky?” Pita moaned, she grabbed her mother’s hand. “Both of us getting pleasured by the Riter sisters.”

“Yes, we are,” Mrs. Asis said. “Oh, Allie, you are so energetic. I’m going to cum if you keep that up.”

“Good!” Allie moaned. “Just bathe my face, Mrs. Asis. I want your cream to coat my face. It’ll be so awesome!”

“She’s just a slut like that,” I moaned as I drew back my hips.

My friend’s asshole gripped my cock. She held me tight. The velvety delight surged pleasure down to my pussy. My cunt drank it in. I smiled and thrust back into my friend’s bowels. I slammed deep and hard into her. I buggered her. Reveled in burying to the hilt in her.

It was incredible to enjoy. To feel my sex friend’s asshole tight around my cock. I smiled, thrusting hard into her. I pumped away with powerful strokes. I drove my futa-dick to the hilt in her over and over.

“Damn, Jenny!” she moaned. “Mother of God, I love that cock in me.”

“You should try it on my end!” I gasped, my pussy clenching. “Oh, yes, yes, Pita!”

“Fuck my daughter’s asshole!” Mrs. Asis purred. “She looks so happy. You’re giving her so much pleasure.”

“Yeah, she is!” Pita groaned, clenching her asshole around my cock. “It’s amazing, Mamá. I love her cock being in my asshole.”

“Mmm, it’s great,” purred Allie. “Ooh, more cum!”

“¡Si!” gasped the MILF. “Just suck that jizz out of me, plátano pequeña!”

“Yes, yes, clean her up!” Pita moaned, her bowels clenching around me, building and building my orgasm. “And you, Jenny, fire all that cum into my asshole.”

My hands slid around her side to cup her conical breasts. I massaged her nipples with my palms and moaned, “Just as soon as that tight asshole spasms around my cock. I’ll give you all the jizz you want.”

“Yes! That’s a deal! Sex friends for life, Jenny!”

“Sex friends for life!”

“Aren’t they just adorable, plátano pequeña?” Mrs. Asis asked.

“Yep!” My sister lifted her head, face dripping in pussy cream and smeared in cum. She always was a messy eater. “They sure are. Love you, Jenny.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.